Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of minutes later, Katie's concern ended as Janine came out of the bathroom completely naked, dressed in an imaginary red bikini! "I really do like this one! It's so light that I hardly feel it, but it fits perfectly! I really feel good in it. What do you think?"

She was short, but that small body was delightful. Dressed in her regular clothes, she looked very nicely built, but nothing more than that. In the blue bikini she was eye-catching and very sexy looking. Nude, she was spectacular. Her breasts, which were large for her size, stood out attractively when she wore a bra, but when bare, topped by her large pink nipples, they made hands tingle with the desire to feel them. Down below she had more pubic hair than is popular now because she had no need to aggressively trim it since her bathing suits normally covered everything. However, she was a real blonde and the hair was fine textured, so it really looked soft and quite feminine.

Katie had seen her naked on the way to the bathroom yesterday, but this was a revelation. "Oh, Janine, you're lovely in it. Walk around a bit. Let me see the back. Spread your legs a bit – yes, it covers your hips nicely! Bend over – yeah, touch the floor with your hands. Very nice fit, better than the blue one. For the next five minutes, Katie had Janine move around, exposing every part of her body to her and Matt. Janine was perfectly comfortable since the suit didn't bind her anywhere. Finally, for several more minutes, Janine sat on a chair, her knees pulled up to her tits with her heels on the edge of the seat with her crotch completely exposed.

Matt literally was gaping, open mouthed as he watched this display of every part of Janine's body. His cock was so hard that he could barely keep it in his pants. It was all he could do to sit there quiet and unmoving as that body passed close to him. The suite was considerably bigger than normal staterooms, but small enough she was in easy reach most of the time.

A good ten more minutes went by with Janine sitting there in that provocative pose while Katie continued to impress upon her that she was lovely and everyone would admire her, not repeat her families distorted criticism. By the end of the session, Katie felt confident that Janine's fears were weakening. As a final post-hypnotic instruction, she instructed her to concentrate on how nice she looked in that red suit and to let her desire to wear her own bikini in public overcome her fears.

Janine went into the bathroom, instructed to do so this time, and removed the red suit – which was quite easy – and came out dressed. Before she left, Katie had a lascivious thought and said, "Janine, I have an idea. You need to accept that other people, aside from Sidney, will think that you are very attractive in a bikini. I'll tell you what. You come back here tomorrow evening and bring your bikini and the pool coverup you bought. Matt will be here and you can put the red suit back on and he can be the judge. I'm sure that he will agree with my opinion of you which should boost your confidence. Then you can put your suit on and we'll all go up to the pool. It's still pretty hot at night and the water will feel good, but there will be fewer people there so it won't be as traumatic for you. What do you think?"

"Darn, I really want to overcome this! Matt hasn't seen me, so, if you promise that he will give me his unbiased opinion, it might help if he likes me. Ok, I'll try. I'll come here after dinner and, if I can, I'll do it! I'll have Sidney meet us there."

As soon as the door closed behind her, Matt burst out with, "My god, Katie, how the hell did you do that? Having her walk around completely naked thinking that she had a suit on! I've never seen anything that sexy in my life! I knew that you were good, but you outdid yourself!"

"I agree, that was something! I wasn't sure that she was that susceptible, but I decided that it was worth trying! However, she obviously was completely accepting of everything I suggested to her and was totally comfortable in her imaginary bikini." Looking at the erection bulging in his pants, she grinned and continued, "I can see that you appreciated what you saw, but we'll have to take care of that later because we have group session scheduled in fifteen minutes. I'll admit, though, that my pussy is very wet right now! It's going to be hard to concentrate on post-hypnotic suggestions to help people lose weight instead of Janine's tits and pussy!"

What they had seen dominated their minds the rest of the day and they were more than ready to review the events and their reactions. Matt started with, "Damn, I was sitting there being very quiet, happy that she wasn't aware that I was in the room. When she came out in that blue suit I was seeing as much as I had expected. I kept hoping that her tits would jump out of that small bra or that the pants would pull over enough for something to show. I was seeing what you had described and I was waiting for you to tell her to take her suit off and get dressed. I eagerly waited to see if she would take the suit off before going into the bathroom as she had yesterday.

"I didn't know what was happening when you told her to go put on the red suit. Actually, I was let down, thinking that I wouldn't get to see more of her. Then, gods, she walked out completely naked, not worried about concealing anything because she was dressed in that brief red suit. I swear, I thought that my cock was going to poke through my pants!"

"Yeah, I had somewhat the same reaction – without the cock! I had seen her naked yesterday, but only as she took the suit off and walked to the bathroom – probably thirty seconds or so. It was really different when she came out and walked around the room, unknowingly showing everything full time. That was when I decided to make the most of it by having her bent over, spread her legs, etc. exposing herself completely!"

"That was unreal! I couldn't believe it when you got her to do that. I could see every detail of her cunt – her ass too, for that matter. Good lord, how I would have loved to have gotten up and stuck my cock into her when she was bent over like that!"

"Oh, I can understand that! Really, that's the first time I've seen a woman's pussy completely exposed, and, for whatever reason, it really excited me. I hate to admit it, but it I could have done it safely, I would have loved to feel her, out of curiosity, if nothing else! That was very sexy!"

"Is there any chance that we could do something to her? I don't mean fuck her, but, maybe, actually feel her up a bit?"

"No, I wouldn't dare do that. I pushed the envelope with this, but it would be very dangerous to actually touch her. Oh, I might be able to figure a way in her post-hypnotic trance to make it possible, but it would be very risky. Anyway, it wouldn't be right – very unethical. Having her walking around naked is bad enough! I never would have done that except that she unexpectedly took the bathing suit off yesterday in front of me. I should have left it at that but...well, I wanted to see her again and I certainly knew that you wanted to see her after I told you about it. So I thought of the blue suit-red suit trick and went for it. I convinced myself that it wouldn't hurt her, but that was pure rationalization. I feel guilty about it, but I'll do it again tomorrow anyway! I'm afraid my ethics are more flexible than I thought, but touching her would be just too much."

"Ok, I'm certainly not going to complain. God, I can't believe that she's going to walk around nude in front of me to get my opinion of her! One thing is certain – she'll get 100% approval from me! Come on, since I can't stick my cock into her cunt and fuck her, you'll have to do!" Happily, he was grinning at her as he said it!

Grinning back in pretend anger, Katie replied, "Oh, thank you so much! You can't get into her pussy so you'll use mine, huh! Well, if there was another cock available, I would choose it over yours, but since yours is the only one here, I'll have to use it! Get over here and fuck me and we'll both fantasize about Janine's tits and pussy!" That is precisely what happened and they fell into a sound, contented sleep after a very satisfying session of marital sexual intercourse. However, a mind reader would have seen that, as Katie had said facetiously, the mental image of a nude Janine was a real contributor to two very vigorous orgasms!

12