Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's not a silly question for you to ask considering the obvious danger for you. Frankly it's a matter of experience in evaluating the depth of the hypnotic trance. Oh, you can look at specific things like fluttering eye lids which means they really are in a condition similar to REM sleep - or rapid eye movement - or, usually, the eyes get redder from extra blood flow, etc. In other words, there are physical signs you can look for, but, as I said, it more just experience in gauging the depth of the trance. I'll know and if she's not deep enough, we won't risk it.

"Now, this may be embarrassing, Tony, but I will need to know of anything you do or don't do that would break or strengthen the trance that she, I assume, will be in. Any pet phrases, any physical thing you do in fore play - whatever. I definitely have to know about anything that would deepen the trance or, more important, anything that would be jarring and break it. Think carefully about that and give me a list of whatever you can come up with."

The following day Katie began the sessions with Jane to, as Jane believed, overcome her tension and nervousness. Jane told Katie that the doctor had given them a test kit which was supposed to warn up to four days in advance when she would be most fertile and that sperm deposited in her womb any time during those four days would be viable and waiting for the egg to be ready. On the basis of her normal cycle, that most fertile time would be around the sixth, seventh and eighth days of their ten day cruise, giving plenty of time, she hoped, for her anxiety issues to be addressed. Katie, however, was all too aware that Jane's fecund schedule left her only about three days to develop and apply a scheme by which Jane would see Matt as her husband!

As expected, Jane "went under" easily and deeply, and Katie addressed the issue of her tension and occasional panic attacks which were genuine, but, more important, she was also able to insert a post-hypnotic suggestion that would make it easy to trigger her trance-like state at almost any time by saying the phrase, "jasmine." Why "jasmine?" Just a word she liked and she frequently used.

The day after a stage performance was always busy. The group meeting (mostly to stop smoking or lose weight) scheduling was handled by customer relations and were quite routine. However, meeting and preparing passengers who were willing to pay for the quite expensive private sessions required Katie to interview and evaluate their problems. Fortunately, she was able to keep her mind on the clients and their problems, but the rest of the time she was consumed with the challenge she faced with Jane.

Several times in the next two days she used the "jasmine" trigger to put Jane in the hypnotic trance and reinforce her hold on her. On two occasions, she told her that the next man joining them was her husband. The first time was when she and Jane were alone in one of the whirl pools and she saw Matt approaching. As Matt joined them, she said, "Hi, Tony. Come on in."

Jane smiled at Matt and, when he sat down beside her, she leaned against him and, obviously, accepted him as her husband although nothing was said. Clearly, the test had worked and Jane had seen what Katie wanted her to see. When, shortly afterwards Katie saw Tony approaching, she simply said, "Oh, here comes your husband, Jane responded to Tony as she had to Matt and saw no contradiction.

The following day, Katie went further. At lunch, while Jane was in the restroom, she asked Tony if he and Jane ever did anything sexy in the pool. He, somewhat embarrassedly replied, "Yeah, if no one is nearby, I'll get behind her and grab her by her tits under the water and pull her back against me. Or, if she's talking to someone, I like to disconcert her by slipping my hand down into the back of her pants under the water and playing with her while she tries to ignore me. Actually, she sort of likes that as long as she's sure that no one can tell what I'm doing, but she won't admit it. It definitely makes her nervous, though."

"Ok, big test coming! We'll risk trying one of those today." That afternoon, they all went into the pool and Tony, as Katie directed, moved away from them while Matt stayed beside Jane. Katie moved in close to Jane and, after softly speaking the trigger word "jasmine," told Jane that her husband was beside her. Katie then backed away and began a regular conversation while, as planned, Matt put his hand on Jane's waist and, then, slyly, slid his hand down inside of her bikini pants.

It was immediately evident that Jane was a bit twitchy, but she made no effort to pull away and attempted to continue the conversation. The final confirmation that they had passed the test was when Katie stopped talking and swam across the pool. Jane twisted away, pulling Matt's hand out of her pants and said, with mock anger, "Tony, stop that! What if Katie had seen what you were doing!"

Shortly afterwards, Katie swam back, released Jane from her trance after instructing her to forget the whole episode. When they were alone, Katie asked Matt, "Were you really feeling her? I couldn't see anything, but I assumed that you were?"

"Gods, yes! Her bikini pants don't really cover much, so I had my hand all the way down to her cunt. I actually had the tip of my finger in the hole. Then, I pulled back up between her ass cheeks and even probed her asshole. I went back down and back up several times, cunt to ass, before she pulled away. I could tell that she was nervous about risking being seen, but there never was the least bit of opposition - in fact, she was pushing back against my hand most of the time. She certainly thought that I was Tony!"

"Well, I guess that confirms it. The triggering word works perfectly and she definitely will recognize you as Tony if I tell her to. I really thought that this would work, but her reaction proves it. I'll admit that I'm still a little queasy about how she'll react when you're screwing her, but it should work. Damn, I never dreamed of doing anything like this, but it's really exciting - certainly more so than working to stop someone from smoking! This whole business is making this cruise one of the most, maybe the most, interesting we've been on!" She looked up at Matt, grinned, and continued, "I think that it's safe to say that it's going to make your top ten!"

"Well, it's already that high! Janine was the first woman that I've touched since we started going together in college, so she's up there. If this works out and I actually fuck Jane, this will be top ten all time, not only on a cruise!" He paused a moment, his expression becoming more serious. "Look, based on what has happened and your control over her, I think that I probably will fuck her. My only real concern right now is you. This is a fun game, an adventure. You're enjoying exploring a new side to your...well, power, I guess. How are you going to feel when you actually see me fucking her? How will you feel afterwards when you come down from the high you're on? This caper is exciting and fun, but will you feel remorse afterwards?"

"Well, obviously, you never can be absolutely certain about something like that. Predicting future feelings is iffy, but right now I seen no reason for a negative reaction. In fact, I'm looking forward to watching you take her. God knows, I don't understand why, but that's the way I feel. Once I'm convinced that she believes that you are Tony, I could look away or, probably, leave, but, unless my feelings change at the time, I want to watch, to be part of it. Maybe I'm just a voyeur. I don't know. I certainly was excited when I watched you feel Janine. Whatever, we're going to go through with this, with Tony's blessings, and I have no qualms about how I'll feel."

"Ok, we'll go with that. Now, what about Tony. Do you think he will want to be there?"

"No, I asked him about that this afternoon and he made it crystal clear that he had absolutely no desire to be present. He said that he couldn't stand it! You know, as I said before, it's a real sign of his dedication to, and his love for, Jane that he proposed this and is going through with it. I have tremendous respect for him."

"I certainly agree with that and I certainly hope that it works out for the two of them. They're facing a very difficult situation if she doesn't get pregnant!" He grinned, irreverently, adding, "I'll be doing my best for them!"

"Oh, I don't doubt that for a minute! You will selflessly make a gift of your sperm and, graciously, deposit it right where it will do the most good. Pure altruism! However, there is one more problem with this that we haven't discussed. I've fought temptation for us to use hypnotism for sexual reasons since we were with Janine and I thought that I had won the battle. Now, here we are planning for you to fuck another woman. It's for a very good cause, but the danger is there. I talked about opening Pandora's Box and I'm worried that this might do that for us. Frankly, if it weren't for this rare, maybe unique, circumstance, I wouldn't do it. I really am concerned about the future. I'll say, right now, that I want this to be a one-time thing!"

12