Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane.
3.8k words
4.6
42.7k
16

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, when Katie and Matt arrived for breakfast, they found Jane squirming around in her chair, too excited to sit still. The news just burst out of her as she whispered to Katie! I tried a test this morning and it showed that I'm approaching my fertile period! And I wasn't the least bit nervous!" She giggled as she added, "Tony is going to have to work hard for the next four days! I'm going to wear him out!" Matt was let in on the news and breakfast took on a festive air, although closer scrutiny of Tony's reaction revealed that his enthusiasm was considerably less than Jane's. The reason for that might seem obvious, but it turned out that a new problem had cropped up.

When Katie managed to be alone with Tony, he explained the difficulty. "That stupid test the doctor gave her! It shows that she will be fertile within four days, which, in itself would not be a problem, but she, naturally, remembered that the sperm can wait for the egg and still be effective up to four days - which the doctor explained is why a woman may get a surprise pregnancy. She doesn't bother to use protection several days before her fertile period because she thinks that she's safe and, when she does start using it, it's too late because the sperm is already waiting inside! Women having affairs get caught that way.

"Anyway, we've avoided having sex so we will really be ready when the time comes. My real reason for holding off was to make sure that none of my damaging sperm would be in her when we try to get her pregnant. Now, I'll have to convince her to wait another day or, if you are ready Katie, Matt will have to start with her a day early."

"I think that I can get her deep enough tonight to think that Matt is you, or I can try to suggest to her that it would be best to wait another day. However, I, of course, can't order her to wait without risking her revolting against my control - actually, my influence. Surprising enough, it's easier to tell her that Matt is you than it is to suggest that she not do something she really wants to do. I suppose that I could put her to sleep and tell her that she already had sex, but that's iffy."

"Look, I don't want to blow this! I've already committed myself to having Matt screw her, and, while I'm not thrilled about it, if you think it's safer to go ahead with sex tonight, I'll just have to accept it. Really, I guess four rather than three nights won't make it any harder. If you think that you are ready, let's go for it."

"Ok. You're committed! Now, this may be difficult, but I need to know anything that might startle Jane and cause her to sense that something is wrong. That means that I need to know if you have any...well, regular, I guess, foreplay activities that she will miss if Matt doesn't do what she expects or react the way she expects." Tony was obviously hesitant and, probably embarrassed, so she continued, "Look, you have to treat me like I'm your doctor and tell me things that I know are intimate and hard to talk about. Remember that I'm a trained therapist as well as a hypnotist and talk to me that way."

"You're right, of course, but it's very personal. All right. When we're in bed, ready for sex, we start with kissing and me fondling her tits. She always takes the next step and goes down and takes my cock ...my penis ... into her mouth and sucks it until it is really hard. Then, she moves back up for a few kisses. After more fondling, I run my hand down her body and between her legs. I play with her vagina for a little time and then move down to the bottom of the bed. She raises her legs and I move down between them, play with her a bit, kiss her clit and begin licking her cunt.

"When she finally begins to move a bit, I shift up onto her and she reaches for my cock and puts it into herself. I try to get high enough on her to make sure that I'm hitting her clit. Then we just move together. I try to hold back until she starts bucking up against me and, then, I go off myself. Usually, I come down on her and kiss her before lying beside her and holding her. We don't talk while we're screwing. Afterwards, there's no real pattern of behavior. That's it, I guess. There's no set length of time for anything and I don't think that any slight variation would bother her. We're not that rigid."

"No pet names or anything like that"

"No."

"Very good. There were a few things there that might have caused a problem if Matt had done as he and I usually do. Every couple is different." She looked up at Tony from the notes she was taking and saw his woebegone expression and felt a strong surge of sympathy. "Look, Tony, I know that this is very hard on you and I understand your feeling because I am in somewhat the same situation. Remember, I have to be right there while my husband, frankly, fucks another woman. I don't dare not be there in case something goes wrong. I honestly don't know how I will feel at the time!

"I'm going to try to see it as nothing more than a therapy session to help my client. There's nothing between Matt and Jane - it's not a sexual rendezvous. I'm certain that Matt will enjoy it and I expect that Jane will too, but as far as she is concerned, it is you with whom she is having sex. In reality, it is not a whole lot different from her lying on an examination table and having a technician inserting a tube full of sperm into her uterus to impregnate her." She sort of grinned at Tony as she added, "Of course, this is a different kind of tube!"

"Damn, Katie, I never even thought about it being your husband and how you would feel about him screwing Jane! I guess I was just thinking of you and Matt, as professional people who could help solve our problem. Good god, how could I have been so self-centered? Look, if this is too much of a sacrifice or is going to cause you trouble, I'm certainly am willing to drop the whole idea!"

Katie reached over and squeezed his arm, saying, "No, Tony, Matt and I are determined to help. But, you need to stop beating yourself up over what really is a gift that you are giving to Jane. She'll never thank you for this gift but, as the years go by, if she gets pregnant, you'll know that you gave her that child just as much as if you had been the one who had intercourse with her. It is you who is making the sacrifice and you will never get credit for doing so.

"Now, I'm going to see Matt and we'll discuss this information and create a sort of script to make sure everything goes as planned. I told Jane that we'll meet you after our show tonight - probably about 10:30 again. When you're ready, the four of us will go down to your stateroom so I can, supposedly, make sure that she is relaxed and calm before you have sex. When she's under, you should leave and wait for us to join you after we're finished. Damn, that sounds so clinical! Anyway, if everything goes well, I'll leave Jean asleep until you get in bed with her. She should be very relaxed and happy and remember the two of you having a great time trying to get her pregnant. I know that this is going to be difficult for you, but we'll hope that it will pay off in the end."

"Well. I'll survive a few days of this, Jane will have no memory of it, and, if it works, our lives will be much enriched by it. I've agonized over this for some time now, and I'll be fine. I'm going to try to treat it as if Jane is having a medical procedure, as you suggested, rather than having sex. I'll wait for you in the Sports Bar, watching whatever game they have on."

So, at 10:30, the two couples met at the buffet and talked a while before going down a couple of decks to Jane and Tony's stateroom. There, Katie promising to make sure that Jane was in a properly non-nervous state, used her trigger, post-hypnotic, word and sent her into a deep trance. As arranged, Tony quietly left the room and began what undoubtedly felt like an interminable wait. Katie called Matt over and said, "Here's Tony, Jane, why don't you give your husband a nice kiss to show that you are relaxed and ready to make love."

Without a moment's hesitation or question, Jane reached up to "Tony" and, embracing him, did just as Katie had suggested. The first test was passed! Giving a deep but concealed, sigh, Katie announced, "Well, you two have things to do so I'll leave you alone. Jane, when you are finished, you will be very sleepy. You'll doze off until awakened as Tony gets back in bed with you. Then you will waken, feeling very good and optimistic about being pregnant. You will be happy and satisfied. You will then go back to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning, still feeling happy and optimistic. Now, when you hear the door shut, I will be gone and you will see only Tony. You will undress and act just as you always do when you're ready for sex. Everything will be the same and everything Tony does will be what you expect and want." With those last instructions, Katie went to the door, opened and shut it, staying inside, of course.

As soon as she heard the door shut, Jane started to undress and both Katie and Matt watched intently as she stripped down to her panties and bra. She went up to Matt and kissed him, saying, "Good heavens, honey, I'm really hot! I don't know if it's just not having screwed in a week or if it's a real chance of getting pregnant, but I'm hot! Come on, let's get started! We both can't fit into that little shower - I'll go first." She obviously was not up tight!

Katie turned to Matt and said, "Get your clothes off, honey. You're on! And from what she looks like in her panties and bra, it's even better than expected. Now remember, stick with the script. We don't want you doing anything that might surprise her."

Matt undressed, put his clothes on the sofa, and stood there, naked, his cock at half-mast as he waited for his "wife" to come out of the bathroom. The lights were still on full as the door opened and Jane was completely revealed for the first time. It's amazing how different a woman can look nude as opposed to having even minimum clothing on. Sometimes, of course, bras and/or panties can enhance the view by disguising flaws or inadequacies, but, other times, as in this case, less is more. Her breasts appeared larger as they bobbled up and down, making her erect nipples an eye-catching enticement. The aureoles weren't large, probably an inch and one-half in diameter, but the nipples, themselves, projected out like dark pink finger tips, demanding attention.

In addition, at the base of her stomach was a neat triangle of dark, curly hair, a very feminine feature which pulled the eye from those breasts to the cunt area below. The impact was such that Matt's half-hard cock rose to full mast immediately. He and Katie exchanged an arched brow "wow" look as he hurried into the shower. Katie followed Jane with her eyes as she pulled down the covers on the bed, dimmed the lights and lay back awaiting her husband. She had a very peculiar feeling as she thought that in a few minutes, her own husband would be joining this other woman in bed, intending to impregnate her! She admitted to herself that she wasn't quite sure as to how she would react when the act was taking place before her, but she felt a wave of heat go through herself as she watched her lie down.

As Matt came out of the bathroom, his cock had softened as he was faced with the reality of fucking Jane, particularly with Katie there witnessing the adulterous intercourse. Having an audience to such a personal activity was stressful enough, but with the audience being his wife, there was a different element of pressure. Oh, they had discussed the whole situation in minute detail and she was directing the entire event, but he knew that abstract discussion and reality are not the same things. Consequently, he looked, hesitantly, at Katie as he moved toward the bed. Happily, he received an encouraging smile and air kiss from her.

Reassured, he lay down beside his eager "wife" and soon lost himself in sexual fervor. Remembering the script, he lay quietly with Jane, fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Jane took the lead, leaning over him to exchange kisses while she ran her fingers over his chest. She pushed her tits firmly into his hands as she squirmed against him. The feeling of her warm, soft body touching his removed any remaining hesitancy caused by Katie's presence. He was tempted to be more aggressive, but remembering Tony's instructions, he waited for her to take the lead.

That happened pretty quickly as her fingers left his chest and delved downwards, ending at his rigid cock. Pulling away, she lightly kissed her way over his stomach and, finally, her lips joined her fingers. She kissed the tip, slipped the head into her mouth and, then, engulfed the rest and began moving up and down. One thing that Tony had neglected to mention was that Jane did this to him in order to bring his cock to full erection, but this time she quickly discovered that "Tony's" cock didn't need help - it was already stiff and ready! However, this was not enough of a difference to cause a problem - actually, to her it meant he was as eager as she to get her pregnant!

It was almost too much for Matt as he felt her lips on his cock and he saw her head slowly bobbing up and down. The feeling itself was great, but the real threat to holding back was the realization that this was Jean Fletcher down there sucking him, not Katie. Another woman, a married woman, completely nude, was lying beside him with his cock in her mouth. Fortunately, he was not so lost in the pleasure of the moment that he forgot the circumstances and, as a result, he was able to dampen down his natural reaction. In addition, it appeared that Jane recognized the danger and pulled away to avoid provoking an explosion. She slid back up beside Matt and, after a brief period of fondling her tits and sucking her nipples, he ran his hand down through her pubic hair onto her cunt.

She immediately spread her legs as he briefly stroked the lips and teased her clit. She obviously didn't need more foreplay as she began to move against his hand, actually humping up against it. Matt moved to the bottom of the bed and, as she drew her knees up almost to her tits, knelt between her legs and began lightly licking her cunt. She was extremely wet and open and began undulating, pushing against his tongue. That, as Tony had said, was the signal that she was ready to be penetrated and Matt did just that.

He moved up over her, placing his hands on the bed beside her, he brought the tip of his cock up to her cunt. She took the shaft in her hand and placed the head at her opening and he entered her in one thrust. She was so well lubricated that there was no need for a gradual penetration and they were immediately moving together, passionately. This was no gentle sexual intercourse - this was fucking!

Jane had been almost fully aroused before they even started, anticipating the normal sexual pleasure with the allure of pregnancy adding as fuel to the fire. Matt was no longer concerned about a script: he was in an attractive woman - not his wife - and was really lost in the pleasure of driving his cock into a receptive cunt. For both of them, all that mattered right then was sexual gratification and the drive toward orgasm. They were totally oblivious to the third party to this adulterous relationship - Katie!

As her nude husband had walked toward the bed where an equally nude woman awaited him, Katie had been ambivalent. On the one hand, the idea of her husband fucking another woman - right in front of her - generated a reasonable amount of...well, if not jealousy, certainly a considerable amount of uneasiness. Balancing that was her professional feeling of gratification that her plan to control Jane in this intimate situation was working out well so far. She really was committed to arranging Jane's impregnation for the best of motives, but, as the couple on the bed began their sexual endeavors, her marital concern vanished and her professional pride gave way to an unexpected reaction to the erotic activities taking place before her. Already aroused by watching Jane's nude body, her excitement mounted.

Hardly aware of the transition as it occurred, sexual excitement took the place of those feelings and she became mentally, if not physically, a part of the arousing behavior on the bed. Instinctively, she moved closer to see more clearly. As Jane moved down and took Matt's cock into her mouth and began sucking, Katie, rather than being jealous, silently and spontaneously urged her on and the chant, "suck him, suck him, suck him" ran through her mind in time with Jane's bobbing head.

As Jane and Matt changed positions and he began stroking her cunt and fingering her clit, Katie's hand moved to her own crotch through the Capri pants she was wearing. Not getting the feeling her own cunt demanded, she unfastened the waist band and slid her hands in over her panties. That still not being enough, she pushed the pants and panties down - the loose pants falling to the floor, followed by the panties. This was done without really thinking and, again, unconsciously, her fingers found her clit. She watched, engrossed, as Matt leaned in and began licking and probing with his tongue, causing Jane to start the undulating described before.

As Matt pulled back and Jane raised her legs as he prepared to mount her, Katie moved in closer and, momentarily, saw Jane's open cunt. From the side, she peered in and saw Jane's hand grasp the cock and insert it into herself. The connection was made and, in the dimmed light, Katie could see Matt's cock as he pounded in and out. Katie was far too close not to have been seen under normal conditions, but Jane, as instructed, knew that no one was in the room and Matt wasn't looking back. So, as the fucking took place, Katie stayed there, a foot away, enthralled. Her eyes followed every move, but her fingers worked frantically between her legs as she vigorously masturbated beside the fucking couple.

The action became more and more intense as Matt's hips drove harder and harder, becoming almost a blur as he forced his cock as deeply as possible into Jane. She was equally lost in the action, surging upward, meeting his inward thrusting. Katie was standing, half squatting as both hands worked between her legs, finger-fucking herself while pulling up on her pubic bone as she put pressure on her clit.

Jane came first as she raised her hips off of the bed, jerking upward and writhing against the plunging cock. Matt was only a stroke behind as he drove in one last time and welded himself against Jane's cunt as they ground against each other, his cock embedded it's full length in her as he ejaculated his sperm as deeply as possible where it would wait for her egg to appear. Breathless and overcome by their exertions, they collapsed, Matt slumping down over her as their heartbeats gradually dropped to normal levels.

Beside them, Katie also had a very satisfying orgasm, her hips flexing back and forth, ending with her pelvis surging forward, jerking spasmodically against her gripping hands. She held that position, lost in the aftermath of a tremendous climax. Suddenly, she came to and, shocked and embarrassed, reached down and pulled up her panties and pants and moved away from the bed which had been the site of that exhilarating sexual performance. Fortunately, no one was there to see her crimson face as she stood there, stunned and appalled at her unbelievable behavior. She hadn't known how she was going to feel when she saw Matt fuck Jane, but never had she even conceived of her actual reaction. This was a revelation about herself that was going to take some serious thought.

After recovering sufficiency, Matt moved off of Jane and lay quietly beside her, letting the excitement of the last few minutes drain away and the real world descend upon him again. Suddenly, he became more aware of where he was and what he had just done, and the question of Katie's reaction loomed large. He lay there, still completely naked, of course, beside an equally naked woman that he had just fucked. Despite knowing that she had planned the entire episode, he knew that his performance was far more than she might have expected. That had been no pro forma or routine bout of sexual intercourse he had just shared with Jane. If Katie had expected him to go through the motions, be involved and aroused just enough to come inside of her, she might be upset. However, as he pulled away from Jane, who was now lightly sleeping as instructed, and looked, apprehensively, up at his wife, he was relieved to see her mouthing the word "wow" just as she had when they first saw Jane nude.

12