Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the bed, the two of them were engaged in the preliminaries, lying together, kissing and fondling, readying each other for the next step. Their motivations were different – Jane was making love with her husband with the ultimate goal of becoming pregnant. For Matt, that ultimate goal was the same, but lust, not love was the impetus, the incentive. He was sexually aroused and preparing to screw a lovely woman. It was that distinction that effectively quelled Katie's jealousy when she analyzed her feeling later.

Under the circumstances, it is not surprising that it was only a short time before Jane pulled away and, moving down the bed, leaned over and took the head of "Tony's" cock into her mouth and began a slow up and down movement with her lips locked around the shaft. Her hand played, lightly, with his balls, matching the rhythm of her sucking. Bit-by-bit she speeded up until her head was bobbing up and down, stopping only when Matt's motions told her that if she continued, the sperm she wanted in her womb would be shot into her mouth.

She moved back up beside Matt and, as yesterday, he began the final stages of foreplay before mounting her. This time, however, he looked up to see if Katie were ready to participate. He saw her naked below the waist, leaning over to replace his hands on Jane's tits. That night she had worn a skirt without panties, and the skirt was on the floor beside the bed. Her fingers had been busy on her clit while she watched the erotic scene build up before her and whatever hesitation that she might have had was gone.

Secure in her confidence that Jane would be unaware of the difference between hers and Matt's hands, she, without hesitation, cupped and fondled those tits. They were soft, yet firm and resilient. The nipples pushed up against the palm of her hand, erect and rubbery like pencil erasers, though much larger. It was a very sensual feeling that sent a wave of heat that seemed to center, somehow, in her cunt. Jane had touched female breasts before in her anatomy courses and in her clinical training, but this was very different. Those occasions were impersonal and detached and the breasts, themselves, interesting only as parts of the entire body. She had, of course felt Janine's breasts and they had excited her, but that was not in a sexual situation.

This exploration, of course, was far from impersonal, the difference being its sexual and illicit nature. As has been said many times, it is the mind that is the principle sex organ of the human body, for everything else is controlled by the mind. For Katie, seeing Jane's breast on the examining table, perhaps being checked for lumps, would have had no erotic impact. Seeing that same breast on the bed in that intimate situation was very different. This part of the human mind is fortunate for doctors who see hundreds of breasts (and vaginas) in their practice still can be aroused by a single pair in a romantic situation – even if it's a pair he previously handled professionally in the office.

In any case, Katie fondled and squeezed Jane's tits, even risking tweaking her nipples lightly. Katie was close to losing herself in the excitement of the moment, particularly when Jane responded by pushing the breasts up against her hands. Her concentration was broken, however, when, thinking that it had gone on too long, Matt touched her hands and nodded downwards, indicating that it was time for him to proceed with the main event. That brought her to her senses and she pulled back out of the way, giving him room.

This time, Katie was right there as Matt ran his hand between Jane's legs and watched closely as he stroked her cunt lips and teased her clit. He moved down to the end of the bed and Jane automatically raised and spread her legs, permitting Katie to peer in at the exposed and very aroused cunt. The lights had been dimmed somewhat, but not as much as the night before and she could see the lips pulled back and glistening from the moisture seeping out. She had seen and felt breasts in her training, but this was her first experience in viewing a vagina and, obviously, her first was one ready for intercourse.

Her inspection of that intimate area was brief, however, for Matt almost immediately blocked her view as he moved in, licking between the cunt lips and sucking and flicking the clit with his tongue. Once again, Katie had her hands between her own legs, massaging and putting pressure on her own clit as she watched Jane being brought toward orgasm. As Jane began flexing upward his mouth, Matt recognized that she was ready and raised up and shifted forward and prepared to mount her.

Once again, Katie had a clear view of what was now a very aroused cunt, literally gaping open and ready for penetration. Her head moved down to bed level as Matt shifted position and she saw his cock moving like a spear toward the opening. Jane's fingers reached in and helped it find its target, and the two merged into one. Once and awhile Matt pulled back enough that she could see, briefly, the shining shaft before it plunged in again.

As the intensity mounted on the bed, her fingers played faster and faster on her cunt while she stared at the fucking couple. As her excitement mounted, she was actually panting as if she, herself, were being screwed. However, any noise she made would have been lost in the wet "slap, slap, slap" as crotches smacked together, the "oh, oh, oh" gasps from Jane and the "ugh, ugh, ugh" grunts from Matt.

The culmination, of course, came when, with a gasping groan, the two locked themselves in orgasm, grinding against each other to prolong the intense feeling of completion. Beside them, their half-naked observer stood, spraddle-legged, frozen in position, her hand gripping her pubic bone and cunt as she, too, climaxed. On the bed, the couple slumped down together, gasping for breath, all energy gone and their hearts beating at an alarming rate. There was real proof that sex is excellent aerobic exercise!

Katie was the first to recover and, as she reached down and retrieved her discarded skirt, she watched the recuperating figures on the bed. There was her husband lying between the limp, spread legs of the woman he had just fucked to a massive orgasm during which he had shot millions of sperm into her receptive uterus. Jane's arms had come up embracing him and hugging him to her as she quietly expressed her love for him. Once again, Katie, despite knowing that the love was meant for Tony, she still felt out of place watching what was a tender moment not meant for a voyeur.

That feeling passed quickly, of course, as she donned her skirt, she watched closely to be certain that Jane's reactions matched her hypnotized instructions. That they had was confirmed as Matt pulled away from her and she just lay back on the bed, obviously well satisfied. Nothing further was said as she smiled up at her "husband' and quietly turned sideways and went to sleep, awaiting his return. As Katie and Matt prepared to leave the room, the looked back and saw a lovely sight – much like in the famous painting The Rokeby Venus by Diego Velazquez as she lay on her side. The flow of her body, particularly the curve of her hips, was extraordinarily feminine – and lovely!

12