Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that there is a pretty good chance that I can help her. I put her under right away and build up her willingness to be open with me and she was quite frank about her relationship with Richard -- which seems to have been excellent but has been damaged by a loss of intimacy. I was able to isolate some specific time periods in the past when sex was very good and I'll try to put her back into those periods and see if she gets excited. Overall, I'm optimist.

"She has had the same problem over time that many, maybe most, women have -- they just don't get enough arousal from having intercourse to have an orgasm. They need a longer time to build up, their clit's aren't hit enough, they're not really in the mood when their husbands want sex -- whatever. When sex is new, they overcome those obstacles because they are really hot and ready for sex. But that dies down as time passes. Cindy and Richard have had a good sexual relationship partly because she has been able to use fantasies that help create the spark that gets her over the hump. Of course, both men and women use fantasies, but the physical pleasure of screwing a woman makes them less essential in men in most cases.

"In any case, apparently she has several fantasies that help her get over the final hurtle to have an orgasm, fantasies that always have worked. Unfortunately, since her hysterectomy, they have no effect. So, as I said, I think that the best strategy is to try and send her back in time, mentally, to before the hysterectomy. Then use her fantasies to, if possible, get her to have an orgasm. If she had one, it would prove that her problem is psychological, not physical, and, I hope, we can overcome her blockage. I've got to have her describe her fantasies in detail and see which might be most effective."

They talked about Katie's plans for a while, but for some reason Matt felt that she was less forthcoming than usual and seemed to be bemused or preoccupied. There was nothing specific or concrete, but he just had a vague feeling that she was hiding something or, at least, not answering his questions fully. He didn't push her, figuring that if something was bothering her it would come out later. As it happened, he was right.

That evening, they were in their suite undressing after coming in from swimming and were debating whether or not they wanted to go back up to the Windjammer for a snack. Matt said several things to Katie and got vague answers indicating that her mind was somewhere else. Finally, he decided that he had waited long enough. "Ok, honey, what's bothering you? Wait, don't say 'nothing!' What's the problem?"

As he knew, she had, in fact, been on the edge of saying 'nothing' rather than answering. "Oh, damn it, you know me too well. All right, I did something awful earlier today and I feel guilty and like a hypocrite. I've been so adamant on not taking advantage of clients, saying 'no more Janes!' And then I gave way to temptation this afternoon with Cindy!"

"You're kidding!"

"I wish I were!"

"What on earth happened?"

"Gods, I hate this! She went under very easily and I spent a lot of time establishing a comfortable relationship with her. I had no problem putting her under for she's a real 'fantasizer.'" As Matt knew, subjects who go into the deepest hypnotic trances are people who fantasize a lot -- which means getting immersed in, or getting lost in, books, movies, TV or just day dreams. It doesn't mean sexual fantasies although those don't hurt and, in this case were very useful.

"Once I had her trust and confidence, I began to focus on her real sexual experiences and any fantasies that came from them. I told her that she should be completely free of any embarrassment and that she should talk about those experiences or sexual fantasies in explicit detail. I hoped to find one of those experiences that she still remembered as extraordinarily good and send her back, mentally, and recreate that event. If I could get her to relive such an event and have an orgasm as she did so, her problem might well be solved. That idea just didn't work because she just hasn't had any such extreme sexual experience! She wasn't quite a virgin when they were married, but nothing of significance before then. Sex with Richard has been good, but with no single outstanding occasion.

In the years since their marriage, she has had only one extra-marital sexual relationship and that was limited to some nighttime playing around in a swimming pool. She was using that to fantasize about, but it seems a bit weak for me to work with. She apparently did have some effective fantasies based on that limited action and I plan to explore that to see if it can be enlarged to make it really sexy. However, I left that idea when she described her other fantasy, sex with another woman!

"I'm afraid that the things that I did with Janine and Jane caused my focus to change. I felt a surge of excitement go through me, a surge that caught me by complete surprise and I couldn't resist concentrating on that fantasy. I don't understand it, but I have to admit that I was fascinated as I had her describe a lesbian-type experience in her college days, almost fifteen years ago. She still fantasizes about that experience, so it still arouses her -- and it certainly aroused me!"

Katie hesitated, still flustered and guilt-ridden by the unexpected compulsion that had caused her to violate her "no more Jane's" mantra. Finally, she got the turmoil in her mind sufficiently under control to describe the following events.

*******************************************************************

Katie and Cindy were seated on the couch in the suite, Cindy deep in a trance. She has just said that she had two fantasies that she used to try to get aroused enough to have an orgasm.

"The first one is about playing around in a swimming pool a few years back. Our neighbors had a pool and, particularly at night, there was a lot of exploring going on and I enlarge on that. We never went beyond, well, 'petting' or 'making out,' but I fantasize about going further and it has excited me enough in the past. The other was back in college when my roommate and I began playing around with each other and ended up having sex. I had broken up with my boyfriend and she didn't have one, so we got together. I've never done anything with a woman since, but it always has worked as a fantasy until now."

Katie immediately focused on the second fantasy. That decision to do so wasn't a conscious one, which says something in itself, but, regardless of her own subconscious urges, the questions she asked were, in fact, pertinent in estimating the value of the fantasy. "Tell me about that relationship. How intense was it? That was, what, fifteen years ago or so. Do you still remember details?"

"It was quite intense when we were into it, but it was recreation more than anything else. Judy, my roommate, and I were very close and really liked, even loved, each other as very dear friends. But, neither of us, even when we were having sex, ever thought that we were into women, not men. Neither of us looked at other women and speculated on sex with them. We certainly weren't lesbians. That's sounds weird, but we both loved giving the other an orgasm and that's what I fantasize about -- me lying there and Judy working on me or she lying there and me working on her. It was a long time ago, but I can still recall the fun we had with each other. It always worked before, but, while it still arouses me, I can't get over the edge now!"

"You say you still recall how it felt. What exactly did you do?"

This, obviously, was a very delicate question, but Cindy's trance was deep enough that she answered willingly. "We did everything, but mostly we just used our hands and fingers on our tits and pussies. We always kissed and sucked each other's nipples. Once in a while when we were really into it and had a lot of time, we would use our tongues on each other's pussies. Actually, I truly liked doing that. It really turned me on to be licking and sucking between her legs when she really went off!"

"Think of Judy being with you and playing with you now. Does that excite you? Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes!" She began to breathe more heavily and her face reddened

"Ok, Cindy, lean back and relax. You're at home and feeling sexy and Richard isn't here. You're all alone. You'll hear my voice, but you are all alone. If I give instructions you will follow them without being aware that I have instructed you. You're excited and really want to go off. You start thinking about having sex with Judy. You picture yourself lying on your bed in your dorm room expecting Judy to join you. The idea really arouses you and you go into your bedroom, undress and think about Judy playing with you. Think about it and let yourself go. Don't think of anything except how excited you are and how good it feels. When I day 'go', you will remember what you want to do and will be unaware of anything else until I say the word 'jasmine.'"

Leaving the couch, Katie went over to the door, opened it enough to set the "Do not disturb" indicator in place, came back and said "go." Without the slightest hesitation, Cindy stood up and removed her clothes. As she watched, Katie had a flashback to both Janine and Jane doing the same thing. As the bra and panties came off, she found herself evaluating and comparing Cindy's body to theirs. It was not an impersonal, disinterested appraising of her body, far from it. This was a purely sexual assessment and, as Cindy lay back on the bed, Katie's eyes were focused on the tits that had attracted Matt.

Cindy was in her mid-thirties with two teen-age kids, but she had retained her figure and her body was trim and firm. Those tits were not really large, probably a C cup, maybe a D, but they retained their youthful shape with little sag, projecting straight out. Her stomach was slightly round rather than flat with a neatly trimmed triangle of dark blonde hair at its base. Her legs were slender, her firm thighs showing the benefit of a hated, but effective, exercise bike.

Katie's eyes took this all in as they roamed over all those features and she felt a surge of heat course through her, much as it had when she had seen Jane lying naked on the bed. It was different this time because she was alone with Cindy. However, she not only had seen Jane in that position, she had fondled and played with her, so this wasn't new or as scary. Afterwards, when talking to Matt, Katie was adamant that, consciously, at least, she had no intention of touching Cindy -- she was only going to intensify the fantasy with Judy to try to create an orgasm. It didn't work out that way.

Cindy lay back on the bed, closed her eyes and began fantasizing. Her left hand came up and began fondling her right breast while her right hand moved between her legs and started to massage her clit. Occasionally her fingers left her clit and slid down over her cunt, dipping into the moisture between the lips. After a short time, her legs parted further, her mouth fell open a little bit and she began to pant softly. Katie had sat there, fascinated as Cindy's excitement mounted. Just as she had when watching Matt fondle Jane, her own hand found its way under her skirt and begin stroking her clit through her panties, matching Cindy's fingers.

Cindy gradually become aroused enough to undulate slightly and her fingers moved more rapidly. She bent her knees and drew her feet up, flexing her hips up and down, continuing to finger her clit while moving her other hand down to grip and pull upwards on her pubic bone. However, while all this activity was having the desired effect of really arousing her, which hadn't happened since her hysterectomy, it was obvious that she had reached a plateau and could not get past that point. She was clearly becoming increasingly frustrated as she could not climax.

Whether or not it was her original intention, Katie intervened at that point. She leaned over to Cindy's ear and whispered, "Judy's coming, honey! She's going to help! Relax and let Judy do it. You're in your dorm room and Judy's coming to help!" She paused, letting her instructions sink in, and continued, in a normal volume, "Judy's here now! Look, Judy's here!"

Cindy's frustration vanished and a smile spread across her face as she looked up, saw Katie and exclaimed, "Oh, Judy, I'm so glad you're here! I'm really hot, but I can't go off! I build up but I can't finish! I really need you!" She reached up and embraced "Judy" and pulled her down for a deep and loving kiss. As the kiss continued, Katie began fondling Cindy's breasts, squeezing and caressing them, tweaking the nipples.

Katie finally pulled away, saying, "Just relax, dear. We'll fix it!" She leaned down and began kissing and sucking Cindy's nipples while sliding her hand down over her stomach and through the hair and over her crotch. Cindy pulled her knees apart, opening herself to the probing fingers, and quickly resumed her undulations as those fingers played with her cunt. Katie briefly massaged her clit before moving over the lips to her asshole. She dragged her index finger back up between the lips and inserted it full length into the well-lubricated vagina. She finger-fucked it a few times before withdrawing and concentrating on the clit.

Cindy began moving more vigorously, but Katie wasn't far behind. Cindy had both of her hands up cupping and squeezing her breasts as her lower body was flexing up and down. Katie had her right hand down between Cindy's legs, but her left hand was inside her own panties, gripping her pubic area, putting pressure on her clit. If an observer had been there, he or she would have been witness to a very erotic tableau. Fortunately, there was no such observer -- it would have been extremely embarrassing to each of the participants!

Regardless of that, it was highly successful. Katie didn't reach orgasm, but Cindy certainly did! She not only was aroused, she had a climax! She began more, almost spastic, motions, grinding her pelvis against Katie's hand while gasping out, "Oh Judy, Judy, it feels so good...so good." Her words morphed into mumbles and moans as she finally attained orgasm, surging upwards and holding steady before slumping back on the bed. As she began to subside, Katie managed to get her mind to work well enough to say "jasmine." Cindy, still recovering, relaxed and waited for instructions.

*******************************************************************

As Katie concluded her description of her session with Cindy, Matt just looked at her in stunned silence. "My god, honey, I don't know what to say! Damn, I'm stunned!"

"Oh, you're not the only one! As I listened to myself telling you all of that I could hardly believe what I was saying. My mind has been in turmoil ever since we left the suite this afternoon. I didn't know what to tell you on the spot so I just said that I think that we made some headway. Obviously, we did so, far more than Cindy believes. That's all good, but I feel so ungodly guilty! It's hard to explain, but I could accept everything I did to get her over the hump, but not the reason that I did it.

"I know this sounds silly, but if I had done exactly the same things in an impersonal and professional manner, I would be very happy right now. But my motives were wrong and that makes all the difference ethically! Making it so much worse, I...I...damn it, I want to do it again! Oh, Matt, I feel the same way I did when I was with Jane that last time. I've been afraid of that temptation when we've teased about it and I gave in this afternoon. I'm afraid that I really opened Pandora's Box this time and I can't put the lid back on."

"Come on, Katie! I know that I'm more ethically challenged than you are -- by far! Maybe I'm morally corrupt, but I don't see that any damage has been done. Cindy and Richard will be happy if you've solved their problem. By the way, what did you do after she went off and what did you tell her? She was smiling when you came out of the suite, but she wasn't turning cartwheels."

"When I brought her out of her trance, I did not tell her that she had had an orgasm. It may have been a one-time thing and I didn't want her to hurry to Richard and have nothing happen if they tried to have sex. This did prove what I expected -- her problem is mental, not physical. Regardless of my admittedly selfish motive, I want to build up the effectiveness of that fantasy so that she will get past her mental blockage. Then she can use the fantasy when engaged in regular sex and have an orgasm. Sometimes the physical impact of having sex is enough to send you over the top, but often, particularly for women, it's not enough and a potent fantasy helps. Sex therapists, like Dr. Ruth, encourage the use of such fantasies as aids, especially for long-married couples.

"In Cindy's case, the relationship with Judy seems to have been even more intense than she admitted or, perhaps, realized. I want to work with that. In addition, as I told you, she has that other fantasy based on what appears to have been a relatively innocent playing around with a male neighbor in the swimming pool, so I want to encourage that. Damn, this is a very interesting case for a hypnotherapist and I'm messing it up by getting personally involved!"

"Oh, what the hell, Katie! Just how have you messed it up? Cindy didn't do anything she hadn't happily done before! As I said, Cindy and Richard will be thrilled if you've solved their problem. Their marriage was in trouble and it looks as if you may be saving it."

"I know you're right, but I still have this belief that I should be uninvolved, above the issues, so I can see things more clearly. What I've done toward helping has worked, but I'm afraid that giving into temptation today will make it easier now and in the future to use my hypnotic control for me, not the patient! Giving in to temptation will make it easier next time.

"There's another aspect that is also roiling up my mind, and that began with Jane. Why am I so interested...well, put it this way. I felt Janine more or less innocently. Then, I really got carried away with Jane as you fucked her. I played with her tits and pussy and, even, licked her. I accepted that as just the overwhelming excitement of the whole situation. There was nothing like that with Cindy! I should have just sat there as she fantasied and not gotten involved. If necessary, I could have mechanically used my hand to help her go off. I didn't do that! I participated! I kissed her, fondled her tits, I finger-fucked her -- all while working on my own pussy!

"Even more, and I didn't mention this before -- I wouldn't admit it to myself -- I actually was tempted to pretend to be Judy and have Cindy work on me!" She paused, and with a look of consternation on her face, continued, "I wanted to have sex with her! Remember, I was worried about that with Jane. You asked me if I wanted to have sex with another woman and I said that I didn't think so. Well, now I do and it scares me for some reason!"

"Whoever said that your feelings and emotions have to be rational? You know better than that! You don't have any real sexual attraction to Cindy, herself, any more than you did to Jane! Her body attracts you. You told me years ago that a very common fantasy among women, including yourself, is being with another woman sexually. When we were with Jane you speculated about being bisexual -- well, maybe you are! Enjoy it! I certainly don't mind and, as I told you when you went down on Jane after I had fucked her, it was probably the sexiest and the most surprising thing I've ever seen."

"But I really don't want to be bisexual!!" She stopped and looked up at Matt and saw his amused reaction. "Damn it, stop laughing at me! Ok, I know it's not a matter of choice -- you are what you are -- but that doesn't make it any easier! I should be better able to control myself!" She paused and, with the first genuine smile since they started that conversation, she continued with, "More 'shoulds' and 'shouldn'ts.' They're with us all the time. I just can't believe how things, and I, have changed since that little episode with Janine! It put me on this slippery slope! I can't think anymore. Let's go back up. I could use something to drink after all of this!"

12