Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 03 Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy.
8.1k words
4.64
29.8k
13

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day was 'at sea' and the morning was busy, but the afternoon was open for a private session with Cindy. Katie had major mixed feelings when they started – anticipation and reluctance at the same time. She and Matt had continued their discussion and he had urged her to quit worrying and do what was necessary to help Cindy and, as she clearly wanted to do, enjoy herself while doing so. Katie still was conflicted – should and shouldn't warring in her mind – but if she had been completely honest, she would have admitted that 'should' was going to win. Temptation already had won!

They were seated in the suite with Cindy once again deep in a hypnotic trance as Katie began probing into her other main fantasy. "Cindy, tell me about the fantasy you have about your neighbor in the swimming pool. Tell me what happened that excites you."

"Our next door neighbors had an above ground pool and we often used it with them. It was only about five feet deep, but it was very cooling. We often went into it at night after the kids were in bed. There was a light from their house, but not in the pool itself, so you couldn't see below the surface. They were a nice couple about our age and we had gotten to be pretty good friends. Their neighbors on the other side usually joined in. We would stand in the water or lie on floats. There was a lot of kidding going on, e.g. dumping people off of floats, wrestling around and so on. The neighbor, Lyle, began paying more attention to me and, gradually, began to feel me under the water.

"He was attractive and I liked him, so I didn't stop him. At first he just put his hands under my arms and pulled me around, but soon his hands were on my breasts. When I didn't object, he, as you would expect, became more adventurous. I liked it! It felt good and was pleasantly immoral and exciting. Bit by bit he went further – going under my bra then taking it down, feeling me through my pants and then inside them. I even let him take my pants completely off a few times when everyone else was on the deck and couldn't see us. He started taking his cock out and rubbing it against me or I would hold it. One time, after we left the pool, I put my coverup on and took my suit off under it and when the two of us went into the house to get more drinks, I opened it and showed him, and he felt, everything. As I showed myself and he touched me, I hoped that he would take his cock out and I could see and feel it. He didn't do it, but I've fantasized about that ever since."

"We never did any more than that. It went on for about a year until they moved away. I had no real sexual attraction to him. It was just fun – getting away with something, something that was a bit dangerous, but really relatively innocent. I never told Richard about it, but I believe that he might have been doing much the same thing with Cora, Lyle's wife! There was a lot of quiet time in the pool! However, I have fantasized about it and him ever since. Of course, I picture us doing a great deal more, including fucking!

"Describe a fantasy with him that you use to get excited."

"Well, one of my favorites has me in the bedroom naked after having a shower. Suddenly Lyle comes into the room, lays me back on the bed and fucks me. He finishes in me and leaves. I put my suit on and go out and sit by Richard and watch the kids! Of course, I embellish it with all sorts of detail and make it as shameless as possible. I would never dream of doing anything like that in real life, but as a fantasy, it works!"

"Ok, Cindy, that sounds like an exciting idea, at least an outline, for a fantasy. However, obviously, that would not be enough for you to work yourself to orgasm. Describe a fantasy with the embellishments you mentioned that you would use to arouse yourself enough to go off."

"One of them goes back to that time I just mentioned when he really felt me. Everybody, including the kids, is in the pool and I come over to our house to get some snacks that I had prepared. Lyle comes with me to help collect things and carry the food back. As soon as we're in the kitchen, I open my coverup and show myself to him. He takes the coverup off of me feels me all over and sucks my nipples. Later I find a mark beside a nipple which really excites me and I have to hide my breast from Richard for several days.

"He quickly pulls his bathing suit down, exposing his hard cock and I finally get to look at it in the light. It's much like Richard's, but it's not his! It's a different cock, an illicit cock, and that makes it irresistible. I start stroking it and I feel his hands on my shoulder, pushing downward, and I realize that he wants me to suck it. I drop to my knees and take it into my mouth and start bobbing my head as I suck. At the same time, I reach up and fondle his balls, lightly squeezing them. He holds my head and begins fucking my mouth, gagging me a bit, but I don't mind. I never liked having Richard coming in my mouth, but I welcome Lyle doing so. I gulp down the cum without hesitation, keeping his cock in my mouth until he is completely finished. I stay there, looking up at him and I'm very conscious of being a married woman kneeling at the feet of another man – and I love it.

"We both suddenly become aware of time passing and he pulls me to my feet and I grab my coverup, put it on and we hurry out with the food. Fortunately, no one has noticed how long we were gone. But I'm suffused with a pleasant guiltiness, thinking how shocked everyone would be – I had just sucked a cock, and here I was with Kyle's wife and my husband and with the taste of Kyle's cum still in my mouth. I never include any conversation in my fantasy or any thought of affection, love or anything like that, just sex.

"I don't know what might have happened if Kyle had actually taken his cock out that time I did open my coverup. I had fantasized about actually doing something when I took my suit off and I was really hot, as you would expect, but I doubt that I really could have sucked him, but the idea of doing so still excites me!

"My most complete fantasy with Lyle, though, is one where Richard has taken the kids to a baseball game and I'm all alone. I've been working in my garden and have come in and taken a shower when I hear a knock on the back door. Thinking that it probably is Cora, I throw on a robe and go down. I'm surprised to see Lyle at the door. Cora's in town and he knows that I'm alone. Without saying anything, he grabs me and kisses me and starts feeling me. I respond to his kisses and he soon finds out that I am naked under my robe.

"I protest mildly as he removes my robe and I'm standing in the kitchen nude. I get more and more excited and when I tell him that the family is gone for hours, he turns me toward the stairs and, without protest, I let him take me to our bedroom. I know what is going to happen, and I pull the covers down on the bed as he undresses. I kneel down and briefly suck his cock before he lifts me up and lays me back on the bed. He spreads my legs and I raise them as he leans in and licks my pussy. I'm already dripping wet, but it feels wonderful.

"It's obvious that I am ready, so he comes down on me and I reach down and direct his cock into me. My legs are up and open, welcoming him as he begins to pound in and out of my pussy. It's nothing that Richard hasn't done hundreds, maybe thousands, of times, but this is a different cock, a different man in me! I'm wildly excited and surge upward, meeting his inward plunges as our pelvises come together. Each time we come together, his pubic bone hits my clit, sending waves of pleasure through me. His cock sliding in and out of me creates an erotic rhythm as we match each other's moves. I can hear the slap – slap – slap as we come together and I know that the sound is reverberating throughout the house. This seems to go on for a long time before I feel an orgasm blasting through me. I am still writhing around, pushing against him, when I feel him grinding against me and shooting his sperm deep into me.

"Suddenly, it's over and we slump down and recover from our exertions. I look at his face so near to mind and reality returns. I've committed adultery! This man, not my husband, has had me! His cum is deep inside my vagina! The idea excites me again! Finally, Lyle pushes up, his softened cock pulls out of me and he gets off the bed. I lie there, naked and used on our marital bed as he dresses. When he finishes, I get up and kiss him quickly and he leaves.

"Suddenly, I hear the front door open and my kids' voices as they come in. In utter panic, I grab a blouse and skirt and slip on my shoes. Drawing the covers up over a major wet spot, I fluff up the pillow, glance at a mirror and go downstairs to see why my family is home. Richard comes in just as I get there and he says, "The field was too wet after all the rain we had yesterday so they postponed the game. So, we stopped at McDonald's and came home."

"I think that if they had come straight home, I would have been upstairs in bed being fucked by Lyle! Then, before that shock dissipates, Cora comes to the door and calls in, 'Come look at what I got!" I have no choice and we follow her over to their house and are introduced to a new puppy which Lyle and all the kids are playing with. So, there I am, no bra, no panties and Lyle's cum beginning to trickle down my legs! The man who just had me, his wife, my husband and wet legs – quite a situation and very exciting.

"Almost all of my fantasies about Lyle have those same elements. No romance. Very little, if any talking. Graphic sex and almost being caught. Frequently marks on my breasts. Usually being with Richard after doing something illicit. Usually cum dripping out of me or in my pussy hair. I always make my fantasies as wicked and shameless as possible. They have absolutely nothing to do with any negative feelings about Richard or our marriage. I wouldn't change anything about those. I would never dream of doing anything like those imaginary lewd acts in real life, but, as I said before, in a fantasy, it works!"

"That is a really erotic fantasy, Cindy, and I can see why that would be very useful in working toward orgasm when you needed something more than the physical pleasure of being screwed. I think that we can really work with that! Now, let's go on. Do you have any other fantasies that you use to excite yourself?"

"No, only the ones with Lyle and the other one with Judy. Both have always worked in the past."

"All right, let's go back with the one with Judy. Do you remember that Judy was here yesterday and helped you have an orgasm? Would you like to have her be with you again?"

"Oh yes, I remember! She helped a lot. I would love to have her here again!"

"All right, Cindy. You have been having a problem going off. Judy helped you and after she helps you do it again, you'll remember how to do it. Now, you are all alone, waiting for Judy. You will hear nothing but my voice and you will follow my instructions. You're eager to see Judy and are excited. You will undress and lie on the bed with your eyes closed. You will open them when someone kisses you and you will see Judy. You will be eager to have sex with her and you will have an orgasm with no problem." Katie gave these instructions much as she had yesterday, but paused at that point, but, overcoming her conscience's objections, she continued, "Judy will really help you and you love her and want her to have an orgasm too. When I say 'go,' you will undress and lie down and wait for Judy. When I say the word 'jasmine,' you will return to your present state."

Once again she prevented interruption by setting the '"do not disturb" indication on the door, and started things into motion by giving the command, "go." Cindy immediately got up, stripped and lay down with her eyes closed. Katie looked at her nude body lying there and, after a few moments hesitation, removed her own clothes and, naked, joined her on the bed. Forcing her qualms and trepidations away, she leaned over and gave Cindy the kiss she was waiting for.

This time there was no verbal expressions of joy at seeing "Judy" beside her. Cindy put her arms around Katie and extended the length of the kiss while hugging her close. If that hypothetical observer from yesterday had been there, he or she would have witnessed a very different scene. Yesterday a nude woman lay there as another, dressed, woman was leaning over her, helping her in her struggle to reach orgasm. There was kissing and fondling, but, even when the dressed woman got personally involved and the touching became very intimate, there was still no relationship between them any more than if a masseuse were working on a client and they both got carried away.

This time there were two naked women entwined with each other, kissing deeply as their hands roamed freely over each other. Tits were fondled, pubic hair was run through on the way to cunts which were stroked and penetrated. They were writhing against each other, getting great pleasure from their bodies being together. Unlike yesterday, Katie was never above the fray, never just watching, never just aiding Cindy's drive to orgasm. She was totally lost in her own universe from the start, involved in an experience she had never even envisioned. She had no coherent thoughts – there were just too many new sensations. Emotional and mental overload! She was naked in bed with another woman, having sex with her! Her thinking processes closed down and her mind was lost in the pleasure of the moment.

For Cindy, of course, the situation was completely different. She was in bed with "Judy," her roommate and lover from long ago, the subject of erotic fantasies for many years. Under Katie's control, she was not aware of any physical differences and the body she was fondling was one which was quite familiar. She wasn't lost in a unique experience as Katie was, so she proceeded to work on Judy as she had, many times, in their dorm room.

Pulling away from Katie's lips, she kissed down over her neck to her chest and onto her breasts. She sucked on her hard nipples, lightly nipping them with her teeth. She cupped and fondled one tit with her hand while using her lips and tongue on the other. As Katie found, to her excitement and embarrassment later, she also left hickeys around the nipple, probably deliberately so.

She moved her hand downward over Katie's stomach, following it with her lips. The hand slid through her cunt hair and moved in circles over her pubic bone while she kissed around her navel. Her head rested on Katie's stomach for a few moments while her fingers began teasing her clit and slipping through the cunt lips. She stayed like that, tantalizing and manipulating Katie's sensitive sexual region until involuntary motions indicated her mounting excitement. At that point, Cindy pulled away from Katie's grasp and moved to the bottom of the bed and knelt between her legs.

Katie's mind was still dazed and she was just reacting to the pleasant things being done to her. Somewhere in the background was the realization of what was going on. Once in a while the awareness that a woman was having sex with her cut through the fog, but mostly she was just responding to Cindy's stimulating lips and fingers. However, whether it was thought or instinct, when Cindy moved between her legs, she raised and spread them, offering up her most intimate area to another woman for the first time.

Cindy promptly took advantage of the offer and moved in between the opened legs. She put a hand on each thigh and slid them upwards, meeting at Katie's exposed crotch, and began touching and feeling her sexual equipment. Her clit was already enlarged from its previous teasing and Cindy leaned in and began kissing and sucking it while stroking through the cunt lips with her fingertips. Her finger slid, without opposition, all the way into the well-lubricated hole and finger-fucked it for a short time. The finger came out and slid between the lips back to the asshole where the tip went in briefly before going back up.

After a few minutes of this, Cindy left the clit and moved downward, running her tongue over and between the cunt lips and licking past the perineum to the asshole. She used her tongue there before moving back up again. Her tongue made that trip up and down numerous times until Katie's motions became more pronounced as her excitement mounted. At that point, she concentrated on the clit, flicking it with her tongue while her finger probed her cunt and ass more vigorously, finger-fucking both holes alternatively. Finally, as Katie began humping and writhing in orgasm, she sank the finger into her cunt and put pressure on her clit and pubic bone with her mouth.

Katie held herself arched up, grinding and jerking in orgasm against Cindy before slumping down, exhausted by her expenditure of energy. Cindy stayed between her legs, her head resting on Katie's pubic hair for a few moments before moving up beside her. As Katie recovered and as her breathing and heartbeat returned to normal, the cloud in her mind dissipated and reality surged, back in. Later, she was surprised that she had no negative thoughts about what had happened, but, she didn't. Another woman had thoroughly aroused her and given her a tremendous orgasm and she had no feeling of guilt. Later, the question of bisexuality would resurface, but right then, everything was fine, In fact, shockingly, she had what was almost a compulsion to return the favor – and not only because she wanted to help Cindy with her orgasm problem. She admitted, again later, that she wanted to do what Cindy had done to her!

That urge was intensified when she leaned up over Cindy, kissed her and realized that she was tasting her own cunt on Cindy's lips and face. Rather than repelling her, as she would have expected, it actually excited her. Oddly enough, not a word had been spoken through all of this but, now, Katie pulled back, looked Cindy in the eye and exclaimed, "Oh, Cindy, that felt wonderful!" Remembering that they were back in school and in their dorm room and it wasn't the first time, she added, "I think that's the best ever. Relax and let me do you."

"I loved it too, Judy. Are you sure that you have the energy? We can wait till later if you want to."

Not wanting to engage in too much conversation and risk saying something to weaken Cindy's trance, Katie didn't respond verbally. Instead, she began fondling Cindy's breasts while using her lips on the nipples. She carefully avoided leaving marks that would be hard to explain to Richard, kissing and sucking the nipples while avoiding the flesh around them. As Cindy had done, she gradually worked her way down her body, caressing and kissing as she did so. She ran her fingers through the pubic hair, enjoying the feel of the light-weight fluffy curls, before going past it and contacting the clit with her fingertip.

She had done this with Jane, but the situation was totally different. Then she was excited, but the prime motivation was curiosity. She was doing nothing for Jane, just herself. Now, her goal was to arouse Cindy, to give her an orgasm like the one she, herself, had just enjoyed. She really wasn't thinking about motivation at the time, of course, but later she realized that a change had taken place. Yesterday she was working to help Cindy to orgasm in an effort to solve her libido problem while, admittedly enjoying her own sexual arousal while she did so. It was exciting, but, while they were friendly, the relationship basically was therapist-client.

Today, there was, obviously, far more of a personal involvement. After what had just happened and what she was prepared to do next, she no longer saw Cindy as just a client to assist. The change was mostly in her mind, of course, for Cindy was having sex with Judy, not Katie. Nonetheless, the extreme intimacy affected Katie and, as she moved between Cindy's legs, she felt a real emotional connection.