Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 03 Ch. 03

Story Info
Cindy.
5.1k words
4.59
22.8k
11

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That hypothetical observer mentioned before would have seen the same physical acts being committed as yesterday. Two naked women were on the bed together, limbs intertwined, breasts pressed against each other as they shared a hard, passionate kiss. As the kiss continued, their hands explored each other's body. The knee of one was pressed between the thighs of the other, firmly locked against her crotch. Their positions changed and shifted, the kiss was broken off and nipples were sucked and flicked by tongues. It was a perfect picture of two women engaged in love making.

However, if that observer were perceptive, he or she would have noticed a difference from yesterday. Then, Cindy was fantasizing, building on sex-play from years ago. Now she was making love to "Judy" while realizing that this was real, not something recalled from the past. She was still entranced and was accepting the scenario as instructed by Katie, but she knew that 'Judy' was really Katie. The difference between fantasy and reality was evident - she was breathing harder, gasping for breath, her motions less controlled as she fondled new breasts, stroked a new cunt. Of course, she had actually explored Katie's body just yesterday, but she didn't know that. Yesterday they were Judy's breasts; today she knew that they were Katie's! The differences were psychological, but real where it mattered.

Much the same change applied to Katie. Now she was in bed with another woman but wasn't hidden in a fantasy. Today, for the first time, she was having sex with another woman when that woman knew who she was. To a considerable degree, she had lost control of the situation because, after this, her relationship with Cindy was going to be completely different. Cindy had been simply her client, but now she would be much more - lover, perhaps? Those were thoughts and concerns for the future, but, for now, she was completely engrossed in this new sexual affair.

Matt was enthralled by what was taking place in front of him. Two naked women writhing around on the bed, kissing and caressing each other with complete abandon. It was like watching a live porno show, but one of those lustful women was his wife! He had seen her with Justine and Jane, but this was very different. Those had been relatively minor contacts with no real relationship. Now she was completely engrossed in what was clearly a full lesbian-type sexual experience.

On the bed, surprisingly, it was Katie who pulled away from their tight embrace and began to take the lead as she slid down a bit and began aggressively working on Cindy's tits. She kissed and sucked her nipples while cupping and squeezing the breasts themselves. Cindy accepted Katie's ministrations and just lay back and enjoyed the sensations. Her mind was a blank as she succumbed to the overwhelming pleasure she was enjoying.

Katie moved down her body, planting soft kisses on the flesh as her hand drifted down into and through Cindy's pubic hair on the way to her cunt. Cindy opened her legs in welcome and Katie's seeking fingers began teasing and massaging her clit. The fingers went further, stroking over and between the swollen cunt lips. They dipped into the well lubricated hole, lightly finger-fucking it before moving backward and briefly caressing her asshole. This continued for several minutes until Cindy began moving against the fingers. At that point, Katie raised up and moved to the end of the bed.

Cindy opened her legs wider and lifted them, exposing her cunt to Katie's eyes. Katie, of course, had seen that same view just yesterday, but now she took a much less hurried time to study the whole area, concentrating on the deep red opening going into Cindy's body. Just below it was the crinkled, closed asshole and she was struck with how close the two openings were to each other with just the narrow perineum separating them. She stroked the whole area with all four fingers for a few moments and then with just her index finger. She finger-fucked the cunt a few times and then moved the finger back to the asshole and briefly penetrated it with the fingertip.

Finally, Katie leaned forward and began teasing the clit again, this time with her tongue. She moved down further and sank the tongue as deeply into the cunt hole as she could before licking backward over the asshole. She made that trip with her tongue a number of times before returning to the clit. She started finger-fucking the cunt, pulled out and went deeper into the asshole, moving between the two holes until Cindy's ass was completed penetrated. As she had discovered yesterday, Cindy seemed to really react favorably to the anal penetration, so Katie just left the finger in there, wiggling it while moving it in rhythm with the pre-orgasmic motions which were underway.

Those motions became more pronounced as Cindy's hips began flexing up and down and twisting about. Katie put more pressure on the clit, sucking and licking it with her whole mouth engulfing it while she pressed hard against her pubic bone. Cindy's legs began flailing about, her up and down motion becoming more pronounced. Suddenly she surged upward, her hips jerking up and down until, finally, she held them, straining, a good six inches above the mattress in orgasm - and collapsed.

All of this action can be described in a few lines which can be read in a moment or two, but in reality much more time has passed while Katie, as Judy, worked on Cindy. Several minutes passed as she kissed her way down from Cindy's tits, slowly moving to the waist, the stomach, and around the navel before reaching the hair. As her hand dipped between Cindy's legs, more time elapsed as she teased her clit and explored her cunt. The stroking, fingering and licking that followed was a slow, erotic buildup, culminating in an explosive orgasm that drained the energy from Cindy and only a little less so from Katie. They slumped down together, breathing heavily, actually panting, as they gradually recovered.

By the time Katie managed to move back up beside Cindy, over twenty minutes of slowly mounting sexual intensity had dominated their minds and bodies. Another five minutes passed as they lay together, hands running over each other without talking. They were depleted physically, but also mentally, and it took time to recover. Cindy raised up on her elbow and looking down, said, "Oh Katie...oops, Judy...that was wonderful! It was never that good before or so real!" She leaned down and engaged Katie in an intense, loving kiss and, at the same time, began caressing her breasts. It was a long kiss which became more and more passionate.

Finally, Cindy broke the kiss and began a series of soft, gentle pecks around Katie's lips, along her neck and onto her shoulders on the way to her tits. Once there, she kissed and sucked the nipples with occasional nips with her teeth. She sucked on the breasts themselves, interspersed with little gentle bites, all of which would show up later as hickeys - or, more accurately, love bites.

Katie just lay there, basking in the feeling of being physically loved by another woman. As Cindy slowly moved down her body, she wasn't thinking complicated thoughts, just absorbing the pleasure of the moment. However, in the back of her mind was the awareness of what was happening. She felt the nips on her breasts and the excitement of the moment dominated, but somewhere in her mind the thought, "I'm going to have marks there," was buried. It didn't interfere with the pleasure and it wasn't even negative - just an awareness that would resurface later.

The same thing was true when Cindy reached in and began feeling between her legs. There was the overall physical enjoyment which was in the forefront of her mind, but she still thought, "Oh, her finger is in my pussy! She's finger-fucking me. Oh my god, she's putting her finger up my ass! Ooh, put it all the way in! Oh, leave it there!" Cindy did all the same things to her as she, herself, had done to Cindy. Katie had taken cues from how Cindy reacted and concentrated on the things that seemed to excite her the most. Cindy now returned the favor and when Katie reacted favorably to something, she focused on that, such as ass-play.

Inevitably, of course, the overall intensity mounted and, as Katie began the tell-tale undulations and writhing around that presaged her movement to orgasm, Cindy concentrated on her clit - licking, nipping, sucking - all with her mouth clamped over it. She had a hand on the back of each thigh, pushing her legs higher as she put pressure on the clit with her mouth and tongue. Katie, unconsciously, had one of her hands on her own pubic mound just above Cindy's head, pulling upward, applying more pressure as her hips bounced up and down and sideways. Finally, the peak arrived and her hips froze upwards at her climax - and collapsed downwards. Exhausted and sated, she just lay there. Cindy, also exhausted, slumped across her, her head resting on Katie's stomach.

While all of this erotic activity was occurring, Matt was sitting there, his eyes riveted on the two women. He had seen porn videos of female-female sex before but never anything like this. Usually there were two over-endowed women engaged in totally unbelievable phony sex. They would cry out and moan loudly, often their shrieks not even synchronized with their motions. Maybe, even, a sound track added afterwards. This was different! These two women weren't faking anything and, most important, one of those women was his own wife engaged in Sapphic sex - and loving it. He had seen Katie with Jane but that had been an aberration and she had been ambivalent about it. He knew that she had had sex with Cindy yesterday, but, now, it was taking place right in front of him!

Just as Katie had reacted when she watched him fucking Jane, he couldn't take his eyes off of the action on the bed and felt compelled to move in closer. He knew that Cindy wasn't aware of him being there - her eyes were closed anyway - so he was safe behind Katie. When she moved down between Cindy's legs, he was fascinated to watch her licking, running her tongue the full length of Cindy's crotch. He was able the peer in under her chin and was able to see her fingers stroking and penetrating the open cunt. When she pulled away, it was fascinating seeing the lips swollen and spread open, glistening with moisture, revealing the deep red hole leading to the inter recesses of Cindy's vagina. He saw the red nail of his wife's finger sink into that hole and withdraw, slickened with the lubrication intended to help a cock enter.

That same lubrication made penetration easy when her finger briefly circled the asshole and pushed inward a small amount. As her finger moved back and forth between the two holes, it finally was able to penetrate to full depth in both before lingering in the asshole as Katie began to concentrate on licking and sucking Cindy's clit. It was an unbelievable experience to lean in close and watch one woman, his wife, bring another woman to orgasm with her tongue and fingers.

As Cindy had her explosive climax, Matt moved back out of the way, but it soon became apparent that Katie was as oblivious to his presence as Cindy was. The fear that she had had that she would be too self-conscious to be herself if Matt were there when she had sex with Cindy proved to be totally unfounded. As she admitted later, she not only didn't see Matt sitting there, she never even thought of him. She was in another world, a small one that only encompassed the bed that she and Cindy were on and she wasn't aware of anything outside of that little area. If the phone had rung or if a knock had come on the door, the sudden awakening would have been shocking and traumatic for both of them.

Suddenly, as the two on the bed gradually recovered and Cindy began caressing Katie, Matt mentally kicked himself for his lack of foresight - he hadn't set up the video camera to record the show. He had done that for both Janine and Jane, and he and Katie had enjoyed watching the recordings. Moving slowly and quietly to the dressing table, he found the camera, checked that the battery was fully charged, and began "filming" as Cindy moved down Katie's body. He knew that she was unaware of him because of Katie's post-hypnotic instructions, but, not taking chances, he stayed on the couch until she moved down between Katie's legs. At that point, he was able to safely move in behind her.

From that position, he was able to see and record everything that Cindy did to Katie. It was an amazing experience to see his wife's familiar cunt in a completely different light. He watched her spread her legs for another woman and saw her cunt, the lips swollen and engorged with blood and glistening with lubrication. As with Cindy before, the interior was deep red and the hole into her body was open and available. He watched the licking and sucking, the penetration of cunt and ass by Cindy's probing fingers. Finally, he saw her brought to orgasm by another woman, an orgasm so violent that Cindy could barely stay against her crotch until she finished.

Katie's hips fell back down on the bed and her legs flopped down with Cindy still between them. Katie lay there, almost comatose as Cindy finally moved up beside her. The two of them just lay there together, recovering. Katie had sort of a vacuous expression on her face as she was still lost, mentally, in another world. Matt was watching closely and he saw the moment that real awareness returned. They were still lying against one another, cuddled together, one of Cindy's hands cupping a breast, when Katie's eyes met Matt's. There's no way to describe the expressions that flitted across her face, a weird combination of shock, guilt, excitement, shame, smugness and heaven knows what else.

Finally, she looked at with him a chagrined half-smile, half-grin as Cindy snuggled against her, softly saying, "Oh, Katie, that was fantastic! You said that we would make my Judy memories real, but this was better than anything I did with Judy! You're wonderful! I pretended that you were Judy, but I knew that it was you and that made it better!" She leaned up and kissed one of Katie's nipples. "I loved what you did to me - everything - and I loved doing things to you that I never did with Judy!"

"That's wonderful, honey. Obviously I enjoyed it too, but, most important, you'll be able to remember this when you need a fantasy - or a memory - when you're with Richard and can't get excited enough. Now, we'll have to do something to build up you Lyle fantasies. They're really fantasies, not memories as you have with Judy...or me. Memories are good, but the nice thing about fantasies that you can build on them. You can do things in them that you would never do in real life. However, fantasies probably are best if they're based on a real starting point like Lyle feeling you in the pool.

"You've done a good job of building on that in the two fantasies you described to me. However, you said that your Lyle fantasies didn't function at all last night and we need to work on that. We want to open you up to more than just the Judy - or Katie - memories and those Lyle fantasies are good ones. Now, as I told you before, hypnosis can only go so far in enhancing your fantasies, so we need to make those more real so their impact will be greater."

"Katie, I'll do whatever you think is best! You took an over fifteen year-old memory and turned it into what we did this evening. If you, somehow, can make the fantasies I created out of a little making out in the pool seem real, you're more than a hypnotist, you're a magician - but I hope you can!"

"Ok, Cindy, I'll work on it. Now, we're docking in Catania, Sicily tomorrow and Matt and I may go to Mt. Etna. You probably have a tour, too. So we'll both be busy until after dinner again. We'll get together then." They agreed on the arrangements, but just before Cindy left, Katie quietly said "jasmine' and she entered the post-hypnotic state and waited for Katie's instructions. "Cindy, tonight you will remember us working on your Judy fantasy but you will forget about me being involved personally. All I did was help you build up your memory of Judy until you had an orgasm.

"You will only tell Richard that we made progress and that you're sure that it's helping. If you have sex with him tonight, you will have a limited orgasm, not a big one. Tomorrow, you will remember that you want to make your Lyle fantasy more real. Now, you will wake up feeling wonderful and remember how well your Judy memory-fantasy went." Katie put on her clothes to appear that she never had been naked and then brought Cindy out of her trance. She, and Matt, watched Cindy dress and leave and the words bottled up in Matt burst out.

"My god, Cindy! I can't believe what I just saw! I've seen porno films, but you outdid anything in any of them! I knew that you planned to play with her, but I had no idea in the world that you actually were going to go to bed with her. I don't know what to say - my mind's reeling and I don't know what to talk about first! No, damn it, I know what's first. Get your clothes off again! My cock is going to blow up if it doesn't get relief soon!"

Very shortly afterwards, two naked bodies were on the bed again, one male and one female this time, and a very short and powerful fucking was taking place where the two women had had sex not many minutes ago. Actually, there were two fucking sessions separated by a long postmortem discussion of what had happened between Katie and Cindy and what would happen next.

That discussion opened with Matt asking, "What made you decide to let her know that you were involved? You told me that you had pretended to be Judy the other time and it worked well. You had kept yourself out of it and that certainly was safer. You got everything out of it with no personal connections."

"Yeah, you're right. That would have been the prudent course, but...but I wanted to be part of it. I wanted her to know that I, Katie, was having sex with her, not Judy! Why? I don't know, but I wanted it! Wait, I think that I do know why. I think that I wanted it to be real. When I had sex with her and she thought that I was Judy, it was play-acting, me just playing a role. I had all intention of doing exactly what I did yesterday, play that role without being personally involved and with you as an audience. I didn't consciously change my mind, it just happened!"

"Well, whatever the reason, you certainly were into it!"

"Oh, that is true. I talked to you when I undressed, but from then until we were finished and lying there, I had no thought of you or anything except Cindy! I was totally lost in it. I don't think I have ever been more immersed in sex than I was with her. Actually, the last two days with her, particularly today, were examples of pure sex! There's no romance. I like her and we've shared something very intimate which creates a real tie between us, but I certainly don't love her. When they leave the ship three days from now in Venice, I'll miss the sex but I certainly won't be devastated any more that I was with Janine and Jane leaving."

"Maybe there will be some nice replacement in the next crowd!"

"Now don't start that! I'm already feeling guilty!"

He grinned at her, accepting her denial as nothing but a postponement. "I don't know why I didn't think of having the video camera operating! Anyway, I managed to get it and I recorded what she did to you. Since she didn't know that I was there, I managed to get in pretty close and really saw her working on your cunt. What she was doing certainly worked - she knew the right buttons to push. It was unbelievably sexy to see another woman down between your legs. You cunt was completely open and it was amazing to see her finger-fucking you! The thing that surprised me the most, particularly your reaction, was when she got a finger into your ass. You normally don't seem to want action there, but she got all the way in and finger-fucked that, too. Then, when you were coming, she just left the finger in you."

12