Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 03 Ch. 05

Story Info
Cindy.
6.6k words
4.62
24.3k
12

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day the ship was "at sea" as they headed for Venice and the end of the cruise. Passengers were enjoying one last day while Matt and Katie were busy with final sessions, meeting clients for the last time, etc. They finally got together with Richard and Cindy at lunch and found a couple with all smiles. Their description of the previous night wasn't exactly graphic, but they made it clear that their sexual woes seemed to have vanished. As Richard joked, "I think that you overdid it! Maybe you should see if you can dampen down her libido a bit! I'm going to be too tired to play poker this afternoon!"

Cindy laughed and responded, "Oh, I imagine that you will find the energy!" Turning to Katie and Matt, she continued, "Actually, if Richard could become a professional poker player, I'd probably never see him -- he'd play all night! Here we are on a cruise on a beautiful day at sea, and he's going to be sitting at a poker table indoors! However, back to my libido. Since you are my 'doctor,' I will say that your 'patient' is more than satisfied with your services. Last night I think that my 'cure' was complete! Whatever mental block that my hysterectomy created was completely gone and the sex we had was the best in a very long time!" She giggled and added, "I think that I shocked Richard!"

Shortly afterwards, Richard left to get ready for the afternoon session and Matt went to the Cruise Director's office to check the billing records of their clients, leaving Katie and Cindy alone. They changed into bathing suits, went to the pool deck and found two deck chairs in a quiet area. Cindy had been bursting to talk privately about last night and, as they reclined there, the words gushed out of her.

"Katie, I can't believe it! We started to have sex and I started to use that fantasy about Lyle to...well, get the juices flowing. I got so hot that I couldn't believe it! I felt that I actually had done all the things I had fantasized about -- I swear that I could feel...this is hard to say even to you...I could feel his cock in my mouth! I was feeling his balls, sucking his cock and...and...afterwards I could taste his cum. That taste was in my mouth -- and I liked it! I swear that I came at least three times while Richard was in me."

"You said that you wanted to make it real. I gather that we succeeded."

"My god, yes! I remember every detail, from the things we did in the whirlpool, talking to Richard and Cora, taking my suit off under my coverup -- everything. I...I even remember bending over to expose myself -- damn, I could never do that, but it gets me hot thinking about it! I remember every detail about what Lyle and I did. I even remember the thrill I got by dressing in front of him and then risking having Richard and Cora realize that he might have been there when I changed! It's so real that I can't believe it."

"Well, as I said, you wanted to make it real. Now, is that enough or do you want to make the other one real?"

"I've been thinking about it and I'm sure that I do. Last night it was so real that I felt that I was reliving an actual experience. The truth is that while Richard was showering this morning, I lay there on the bed and fantasied about sucking Lyle. I swear that I could feel his cock in my mouth and taste the cum again. I didn't really have time to go off before Richard finished showering, but I loved it. I think that it would be wonderful to be able to make that other fantasy seem as real as this one. You made my Judy memories seem very real by...by...damn it, I'm blushing...by actually making it real by replacing Judy with yourself. You certainly made me feel that my Lyle fantasy was real and the results last night were spectacular. If you can do the same for me having sex with Lyle the way I picture it, I'm sure that it would be even more fantastic."

"Ok, Cindy, let's go for it. Now, we changed the setting last time from Lyle's pool at home to the whirlpool on the pool deck on this ship. Do you want to go back to your original fantasy in your house, or would you prefer the ship again?"

"I think that it might be more fun to use the ship. It's more glamorous and esoteric. Yeah, this is a much more erotic place to fantasize about having illicit sex! You know, I've never done anything immoral, certainly not adultery, in my life, but you wouldn't believe it from my fantasies. Like last night! The truth is, however, I really liked thinking that it was real. It's certainly nothing against Richard for I couldn't find a better husband. I love him, but imagining me actually sucking Lyle's cock excites me! I'm sure that it would be even more thrilling if a realistic fantasy of being screwed were possible!"

"All right, Cindy, I'll do my best to make your fantasy of Lyle...well, fucking you as real as possible. I'll tell you what, why don't we go down to our suite and explore the situation and, if you like, reinforce your Katie-Cindy fantasy?" Not surprisingly, Cindy thought that to be an excellent proposition and the two women spent over an hour in bed making sure that that her memory of sex with Katie -- a memory, not a fantasy -- was strengthened and made even more memorable!

After indulging in this lesbian-type sex for close to an hour, Katie described to Cindy what she thought was the best way of setting the stage for one more realistic fantasy. "Cindy, this afternoon you should begin packing your suitcases, but not finishing doing so. This evening when Richard leaves for the casino, you should stay behind to finish packing so that the suitcases can be put outside your door later. Tell him that you will join him when you finish. No, tell him that you will come up here and you and I will come to the casino together. Anyway, finish the packing and as soon as it's done, come up here to our suite, wearing your blouse and a skirt -- preferably a short one skirt. I'll let you in and we'll make the final preparations to provide one more major boost to your libido. Does that sound like a good plan?"

"That sounds like a perfect plan!"

Later that afternoon, Katie and Matt discussed the situation in detail with Katie describing his role in making the fantasy real. "Cindy and I went through a rough outline of the fantasy, leaving room for interpretation. Cindy will finish packing suitcases and come up here. As soon as she comes in, I will put her under and the play will commence. You should sit in the lounge near the elevators and watch for her. After you see her come down the corridor, wait fifteen minutes and knock on the door. You will be Lyle again and play out the scenario as I described it. You won't do any significant talking -- no planned dialogue. She'll fill in anything that she would like to hear -- it's her fantasy! When you finish, you will leave. Oh, one more thing. Try to put a big hickey below her left nipple. When you leave, wait in the lounge and we'll go to the casino together.

Time crawled along at a glacier-like pace as it usually does what you're eager to get something started. Finally, however, it was show time and Cindy knocked on the door and was admitted by Katie. Cindy obviously was nervous, but not, as she said, because of any hesitancy about enacting the fantasy. "Oh, Katie, I hope this works as well as the other fantasies! It's hard to believe that it will because I really want it to!"

"We'll hope that it will, honey. Now, your memory-fantasy about Judy and your sucking Lyle fantasy were very real after we worked on them. I want to be very sure that you have no reservations about tonight. Now, one more time, are you ready to make your fantasy real -- to actually have sex with Lyle?"

"I can't wait. If it works as well as it did last night, my worries are over! Do whatever you have to do to make this one as real as the others!"

"Ok, Cindy. 'Jasmine.'" Cindy immediately went into a deep trance and, as planned, Katie began the final hypnotic seduction by saying, "You are alone in your own stateroom. You will not be aware of me. You have packed everything except for the clothes you will wear tonight and those you will wear tomorrow. Tonight's clothes are on the couch, your bra and panties right on top, and you prepare to take a shower. You will proceed with the fantasy as we discussed it. You will live the fantasy with Lyle and be certain that it is real.

"When you are finished, Lyle will leave, and Richard will come back. Matt and I will join you and go with you to the casino and watch the poker. You will remember having real sex with Lyle, but act as you normally would otherwise." Katie repeated these instructions until she was sure that they were firmly fixed in Cindy's entranced mind. Her last instruction was, "Now, you are nude and preparing to take a shower before Richard comes back. You're standing there in the bathroom when you hear a knock on the door. Start your fantasy." Here is the way that it worked out as Cindy lived and remembered it...

*******************************************************************

Cindy was standing in the bathroom, just ready to turn the shower on. She heard knocking on the door, so she grabbed a towel and, holding it in front of her, she went out to answer, thinking, "Who can that be? Did Richard forget something?" She pulled the door open a little way and peeked around it, carefully hiding herself behind the towel. Startled, she thought, "Oh my god, it's Lyle!" A myriad of thoughts tumbled through her mind as she let the door open farther and asked, "Lyle, what do you want? Is Cora with you?"

"No, Cora's in the hairdresser's and Richard is playing poker, so I came to see you!"

A wave of excitement flowed through Cindy for she has thought of being alone with Lyle, wondering what would happen, what she wanted to happen. "You can't come in. I was just getting ready to go into the shower and I don't have any clothes on."

"Lyle pushed the door further open, saying, "That's perfect! I want to see you without clothes. I know what you feel like from the pool and I've peeped at you, but I want to see everything." As he said that, he ignored her less than determined efforts to hold the door and came into the room.

Cindy backed up, confused by conflicting feelings and emotions. She was a married woman who had never had any extra-marital experience except for the relatively innocent petting in the pool. On the other hand, she had fantasized a bit about doing more, but that was only fantasizing and she never thought of actually doing anything. But, here she was, almost naked in front of another man and she felt sexual heat growing in her. Grasping her towel firmly, she said, "Lyle, this is not a good idea. You had better leave. Richard could be back any time. Anyway, I'm a married woman and Cora is my friend!"

"Ok, but let me see you first. Drop the towel!"

"I...I shouldn't do that."

"Come on, Cindy! I've felt you and you've even held my cock. What difference is it to you if I see you? I'll leave afterwards. Come on, you don't need that towel!"

Cindy was conflicted. She really wanted to drop the towel and expose herself -- she really wanted to!! -- but she was well aware that it would be dangerous. Would he actually leave? More important, did she want him to leave? She never actually answered the latter question because without consciously deciding to do so, she let the towel fall and stood there, completely naked.

His reaction was all that she could have wished. He stared at her with obvious admiration as his eyes ran over her body, flattering her with his sincere approval. Included in that admiring stare was another element -- lust! The danger that Cindy had recognized in dropping her towel had been real and it was about to overwhelm her.

Lyle stood there, stunned for a moment, somewhat surprised that she had acquiesced so easily. Almost immediately, however, he recovered and moved forward, took her in his arms and kissed her vigorously. Whatever qualms that remained in her vanished and she returned the kiss with enthusiasm. His hands began roaming over her body and she obviously welcomed the exploration.

She clearly was immersed in the excitement of the moment, her fantasies being realized. Flipping the cover aside, he lowered her onto the bed, squeezing her tits while kissing and sucking her nipples. One hand went down over her stomach, through her hair and between her legs. He found a very excited, very wet cunt showing her arousal. He pulled away from her, got up and removed his clothes and came down beside her.

Cindy was lost! Whatever hesitation there had been was gone. Her legs were open to his fingers as he felt and probed her. When he kissed and sucked her nipples, she pushed her tits up toward him. His lips kissed and sucked the flesh around the nipples and the thought of marks briefly crossed her mind and made it even more exciting. She joined in the exploration, reaching down and stroking his cock and fondling his balls. He pushed her head down and, shortly, his cock was in her mouth. In every way, Cindy was an active participant and she was as suffused with lust as he was. It was just that -- lust! None of this was driven by affection, love or anything but sexual arousal that needed to reach a climax.

Finally, inevitably, there was enough foreplay and they were driven to the next level. Lyle moved to the end of the bed. Cindy automatically drew her knees up and spread her legs and Lyle mounted her. His cock sank full depth into her well lubricated cunt and they began a powerful session of adulterous intercourse, i.e. fucking! The room was filled with the slap-slap-slap of their bodies coming together combined with the grunts and moans forced out of them by their exertions. They were too hot for it to be prolonged. Lyle's cock pounded into Cindy's cunt and she surged upwards up at him with matching vigor. This was not a slow buildup of passion. Instead, it was a frantic, uncontrolled process of reaching for climax.

As they approached that point, they ground against each, Lyle seemingly trying to force his cock in further than it would go, and Cindy humping upwards, welcoming the battering her cunt and pelvis were taking. Their orgasms were not precisely synchronized, Lyle suddenly welding himself against her and ejaculating deep into her cunt. That seemed to trigger her climax and she surged upward, holding herself tightly against him until, suddenly, it was over and she slumped back down, in a stupor.

Lyle lay on her between her limp legs, recovering his breath and energy, before pushing off of her. With his sexual desires sated, he suddenly was all too aware that an irate husband might return at any time. He quickly donned his clothes and saying only "I'd better go," he hurried out of the room, leaving Cindy lying, spraddle-legged on the bed.

She lay there for some time before she returned to reality. Suddenly, she jerked up, thinking, "My god, he fucked me! That was awful -- adultery -- but ooh, it felt good! Lyle had me naked and took me! I've got to hide this from Richard and Cora. I'd better get this place in shape. The bed's a mess. I don't believe it, he fucked me!" Forcing herself to her feet, she remade the bed as best she could, covering a wet place which was a dead giveaway. Looking around, she realized that everything else was ok and thought, "Now I damn sure need a shower before Richard returns!

That thought had barely formed in her mind than, with a tremendous shock, she heard voices in the corridor, outside their door. She clearly heard their room steward saying to be sure that your suitcases are out by 11:00 PM so they can collect them. Her heart almost stopped as she heard Richard's voice replying that his wife was finishing the packing right then.

It a state of complete panic, Cindy looked for her clothes. She grabbed her bra and frantically put it on, her tits barely in the cups. "Oh my god, where are my panties? They're not there! Oh my god!" Not having time to search, she quickly grabbed her skirt and stepped into it and pulled her blouse on just as Richard used his key card and came in. Despite being mentally flustered and rattled, Cindy managed to pull herself together enough to, with surprising aplomb, say, "Hi dear, I'm just finished. All we have to do is put the i.d. strips on the suitcases and put them out in the corridor."

"Wonderful. Come on, it's almost time to start playing again. We're down to three of us at the table now! Aside from anything else, this is going to pay for the whole cruise! I saw Katie and Matt in the lounge and they're coming, too. Oh, here they are. Look, I'll hurry alone and get settled and you three can follow."

So, as far as Cindy was concerned, she had narrowly avoided a catastrophe, but was forced to head to the casino with no panties under her short skirt. Somehow, that made it all more embarrassing and more exciting. It made her shameless behavior even more outrageous. "What on earth happened to my panties? I know that I put them right with my bra when I took them out of the drawer, but they damn sure weren't there! I had to have those because all my others were in the suitcase except the ones I'm going to wear tomorrow. I feel so exposed! It does feel sexy, though.

"At least Richard didn't come while Lyle was fucking me! My god, that's scary -- we could have been caught! I don't believe it, Lyle fucked me!!" She walked along with a jaunty stride, feeling her short skirt flaring out around her, thinking, as she gaily chatted with Katie and Matt, "Wouldn't they be shocked if they knew that I had just been fucked and am naked under my skirt? Oh, I'm glad that I couldn't find my panties!"

Her mind continued jumping from one thing to another as they walked alone, her thoughts immersed in the unbelievable chain of events which she was experiencing. Suddenly, as the three of them neared the casino, she suddenly became aware of a new sensation -- Lyle's cum had begun seeping out of her cunt onto her upper thighs. As they joined the gallery standing around the poker table, she could actually feel it start to run down her leg. In her unentranced mind that would have been appalling and reprehensible, but under hypnosis it sent a surge of excitement through her.

"Oh my god, it's running down my leg! I can actually feel it moving! Damn, how much did he put in me? I can't believe this -- I'm a married woman, naked under her skirt with another man's cum running down my leg while I stand here with friends watching my husband play poker! How depraved and wicked can I get? I've never been so excited in my entire life!"

So, all of the elements that she usually included in her fantasies had been included in this new, very real version -- no romance, little talking, vigorous sex and almost being caught. A wet cunt with cum dripping out and, although she didn't know it yet, a mark on her breast! It was a fantasy that would serve her valiantly in the future but, of course, it was more, it was real!

*******************************************************************

All the time this fantasy was being acted out, Katie, in reality, was right there in the room. She watched as the scenario they had planned played out before her eyes. Matt, as Lyle, came into the room and found a naked Cindy. When Cindy exposed herself to Lyle, it was Matt that enjoyed the view and, subsequently, fucked her on the bed. He left and Cindy heard the non-existent voices and imagined Richard almost catching her in the midst of adulterous sex. Matching Cindy's original fantasy, Katie had taken her panties, leaving her naked under her skirt.

As they approached the casino, Katie stopped them in a side lounge and gave Cindy more instructions. "When I say 'wake up,' you will be aware that we worked on making your fantasy seem real. You will remember everything that happened with Lyle and it will seem incredibly real. There will be things that will make it more real than you expected and you will be aware of those things when you are back in your stateroom, but not until then. You won't say anything to Richard about what may have happened." As Matt stood watching, she repeated these instructions until Cindy was sufficiently programed.

12