Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 04 Ch. 02

Story Info
Millie and Jeff.
6.9k words
4.59
19.3k
10

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Matt came into the room, he saw his wife standing there, wearing a pool coverup, but he saw her bikini lying on the bed, so, obviously, she was naked under it. She had a tremulous smile on her face as her husband took in her changed attire and a rumpled bed – straightened up but not pristine as a room steward would have left it. Looking back more closely at Katie, he saw something that caused a wry smile as he commented, "It looks like you got more than you expected!"

"I...I certainly did! I thought that I could control things – and myself – better than I did. I planned to find something to excite him and, probably show my tits, but that would be all. No, to be honest, I intended to show them and...and maybe my cunt. When I wore my bikini to this session I wanted to excite him to see if I could to get him past his trauma."

"Ok, tell me what happened?"

"All right. Damn, I don't know how to start!"

"Try from the beginning!"

"Wise guy! Well first, as I came down the corridor, he was waiting for me and my bikini worked because he was really checking me out and, when I asked him about it later when he was in a trance, he said that he did feel something. Anyway, we talked a bit. I put him under and prepared to send him back mentally to that homecoming time. Suddenly, I remembered something you said about young men having erections all the time. I knew that, of course, but I hadn't thought of applying it to this case. I decided to ask him if he remembered an earlier sexual event that was really hot and immediately he described a time when he was 16 and was playing around with a girl in a swimming pool. The two of them were left alone and they ended up in his bedroom.

"I asked him if he had screwed her and he said no. That's when things went wrong...no, not wrong, just further than I had expected. I decided to play the part of Jennifer – the girl –figuring he would see my tits and, probably, feel me a bit but I wouldn't risk putting myself in a situation where he would try to go all the way. I know I said I wasn't going to do anything like that, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. I had just come to the conclusion that you were right that talking wouldn't be enough.

"Well, he started kissing...and feeling me...and, damn it, this is hard...somehow one thing led to another and we were naked on the bed together. He had his hands all over me and...and he put my hand on his cock which was really hard! He kissed my breasts and sucked my nipples and, finally, worked on my cunt. I must have been aroused because I was wet enough for him to get in and finger-fuck me! I hate to admit it, but I was really hot and was stroking his cock as he did it.

"And then something totally unexpected occurred, something I never conceived of happening. Damn it, I was supposed to be involved in that situation just to get him over his blockage, and I wasn't even paying attention to him except what he was doing to me! I was lost in my own reaction and had no idea about how ready he was. Suddenly, he pulled his finger out of me and moved around and I had absolutely no idea what was happening – I was really lost in my own pleasure. Really, I wasn't thinking at all, just reacting. My eyes must have been closed or I was looking away because, suddenly, I was aware that his cock was right in front of my face. He wanted me to kiss it, but as I opened my mouth to object, he put it right in!

"Before I could react, it was deep in my mouth going off! My mouth was full before I could jerk back, pulling it out. The rest shot on my face. I was finally able to get my mind working and said 'jasmine,' ending it. I managed to recover and went into the bathroom and washed my face. I was really shocked so I sat down to think and recover. I had him get dressed, told him that he had masturbated to orgasm and that everything had worked well. I told him to forget my role in it. He left feeling very optimistic and with an appointment for tomorrow. That's it!" She looked up at Matt, hesitantly, waiting for his verdict. She had gone far beyond anything she had envisioned and was honestly concerned about how he would see her unbelievable behavior. "How do you feel about it? Are you upset?"

"No, dear, I am not upset. I didn't know just what you would get into or how far you would go, but I expected something like this. I didn't think that there was any way that you could get him aroused enough to get hard and go off just by talking and having him remember past exploits. Some physical contact was inevitable – at least that was what I expected. On a personal basis, as I told you, I am not the least bit concerned about what you do for – or with – Jeff any more than I was concerned with you having sex with Jane or Cindy. I told you to have fun with it and I meant it."

Katie exhaled the breath she unconsciously had been holding as she felt tension flow out of her. "Gods, that's a relief! I knew that you said that, but thinking and reality frequently war with each other."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"As usual, yes and no. Overall, since you approve, the answer is yes. I'm really surprised at how hot I got. I wouldn't have expected it but I enjoyed the kissing – it excited me when we started. He really worked my tits over, kissing and sucking my nipples. He was very rough and I'm sure that I'll have bruises tomorrow. However, I'll admit that I actually enjoyed the roughness while we were in it. When his finger was in me, I was actually moving with it. I had my legs spread so he could work on me.

"Having his cock in my mouth was different. I didn't expect it and it was in and shooting before I even had time to understand what was happening so I got no real pleasure out of it, but neither was I nauseated by it. You know that I don't mind cock sucking, but this wasn't that – my mouth was just a receptacle! I'll add one thing. If the volume of cum could determine the likelihood of getting a woman pregnant, Millie should be knocked up! He certainly shot a lot into my mouth and on my face!"

"Did you swallow it?"

"Oh, yes. I was barely able to – there was a lot – but I just didn't think. Fortunately, his cock was not in far enough to gag me, so it went down easily. I can't say that I enjoyed that part of it, but once I was over the shock, everything was fine."

"Well, I'm glad that, overall, the experience was enjoyable. Take your coverup off and let me look at those tits. Oh, yeah, they have been worked over. I see at least three places where it looks like fingers squeezed and left marks and, without question, there are three or four marks which look like hickeys! Look at yourself in the mirror!"

"Oh my heavens, he did leave marks. I'll have to hide my tits from my husband for the next few days! As I said before, fortunately he's not too smart!"

"Yeah, that's a problem women have when they indulge in such licentious activity! Actually, if your husband is taller that you, he might see other things that could create suspicion."

Katie looked at him with a puzzled expression as she couldn't see any telltale signs. "What do you mean? I don't see anything."

"Well, if you bend over and look in the mirror at your head, you might find something questionable!"

Still mystified, Katie did as instructed, resulting in, "Oh my god! How did that get there?" Nestled in her hair was what could only be a drying stream of cum ending in a glutinous glob on the crown of her head.

"How did that get there? As a wild guess, it may have shot out of a cock, cleared your forehead and had a crash landing in your hair. Just think, without an observant and complacent husband, who is smarter than you think and who, with his taller stature, saw that sign of your shameless and dissolute behavior and informed you of it, you could have walked around all day revealing that scandalous activity!"

Katie's face was crimson as she hurried into the bathroom and sponged the offending mass from her hair. "My god, complacent husband, you're right! I had no idea that he had put that there – well, obviously I didn't know! Talk about being mortified!" Recovering her sense of humor somewhat, she continued, "When I have future affairs I'll be sure to have my generous, loving husband check me out before I appear in public!"

As would be expected, the conversation about this surprising turn of events went on for some time, with Katie doing much of the talking. "What I really don't understand about all of this was my reaction. I'll admit that, regardless of what I said before it started, I was excited about the idea of letting him see my tits and, maybe, my cunt. But I had pictured me standing there stripping like that showgirl I mentioned, while he, as an appreciative audience, would get hot and have an erection. That would be a major step in helping him.

"Instead, with his memory of Jennifer revived, I got carried away. Believe me, I never consciously decided to have any level of sex with him, but one thing led to another. I never stripped for him – I simply don't remember when my bikini came off! It's all jumbled up in my mind. The kissing, feeling, losing my suit all happened, of course, but they just happened and they all ended up with me lying naked in bed with him. I was really lost in it. I'm going to be completely honest in this. When he took his finger out of me and moved down over me to put his cock in my mouth, he probably could have moved over me and put it in my cunt instead!"

"Wow, I guess you were lost in it! That part is a surprise. If you had gotten hot and decided that you wanted to do more – well, I could see that, but it's hard to picture you that carried away!"

"Exactly! God knows, I'm not some 17 year-old school girl like Jennifer, not some innocent ingénue overcome by the hero in a novel. I'm a happily married woman who has plenty of good, loving sex. I've even enjoyed sex with a couple of women. I like Jeff, he has a good physique and is reasonably attractive, but that, obviously, doesn't explain my behavior. It certainly wasn't sexual technique – a 16 year-old boy, mentally, groping my breasts and fingering my cunt! For god's sake, by all logic I should have been clear-headed in my role as a therapist, reluctantly permitting his sexual exploration as means to an end!"

"Well, I'll admit that I don't understand it either, but it is what it is. Something triggered sexual arousal or, maybe, pure lust in you. Obviously, it had little or nothing to do with Jeff, himself. I'm not going waste time analyzing motivation or psychology for I don't think that matters. You're the therapist so you can handle that part of it.

"I remember how shocked you were the way you got carried away with Jane and, later, Cindy. You couldn't understand why those women aroused you, but they did. Now you find a man that does the same thing. As I said with Jane and Cindy, enjoy it! It appears that your libido is just stronger than we knew! The question is, do you want to do it again?"

"Yeah, I know that my reaction is something like the way I reacted with Jane and Cindy, particularly with Jane. And, as you said, this really has nothing really to with Jeff. Would I like to have that same feeling again? Well, yes, of course, but that probably is impossible. I think I was just overcome by the unexpected situation and if I were with Jeff again, I would know what was coming so it would be different, less startling and I wouldn't get lost in it the way I did this afternoon.

"On the other hand, I'm still...I don't know what word to use... 'haunted?' ...no, 'unnerved?'... maybe...by how vulnerable I was. I honestly think that he could have fucked me if he had tried! Tomorrow I may use the same memory and actually have him masturbate rather than me getting physically involved. If he gets hard and goes off, that's all that matters in terms of banishing his fear of failure. The real goal here is to help him fuck Millie and remove the tension between them!"

"All right, that sounds as if it might work. Just remember that I'm fine with whatever you do." Pausing for a moment, he continued with a grin, "The real goal, as you said, is improving things for both Jeff and Millie, but, remember, it is ok for you to enjoy your work!"

The following morning after finishing a group session, Matt turned to Katie and said, "I think that went well. Everyone I talked too seemed to feel that the therapy is working. Look, I have to get a few more forms filled out. You're probably tired after the stage show last night and this group session back this morning! Go on up and get a drink and I'll join you for lunch. At least you're through for the day – oh, wait, you're seeing Jeff at 2:00 aren't you."

"Yeah, but I'm just going to sit there and let him do the work." Grinning, she continued, "Although I guess a man wouldn't call it work!"

As they sat down at the table an hour later, Matt commented, "You look a little upset. Is something wrong?"

"Yes and no. I was talking to Millie after I came up. It turned out that Jeff had an erection last night, but as soon as he started to do something with her, his cock just wilted again and he wasn't able to do anything. Still, I'm encouraged in that, obviously, yesterday's session worked in that he got hard with her for the first time on this cruise. It's a big step and I'm really pleased that my plan to overcome his problem by using past successes to give him confidence seems to work. I had no idea as to how to progress when we started and, since we're only half-way through the cruise, there's plenty of time left to move forward.

"However, while Millie understands that, she was crushed by being all revved up last night to finally have sex but then to have nothing happen. Worse, she will be fertile before the cruise is over, probably at or just after St. Thomas and she desperately wants to have sex by then. I told her that there will be another opportunity a month from then, and she recognizes that, but she's convinced herself that this is the time. It's irrational, but she planned this whole trip around getting pregnant.

"I feel so sorry for her, for them, actually, because even if his erectile dysfunction is solved, he would still have to win the lottery to impregnate her. I can't make his sperm more vigorous through hypnotism! But I, at least, want to give them that very remote chance! They are such nice people and this problem is really causing tension between them. When he was screwing her regularly, particularly during her fertile period, the failure to get pregnant was a problem they both faced. Now, even when she understands his problem and doesn't consciously blame him, she can't help but feel resentful."

"You know, there is a real problem you have with operating on a cruise ship. Working on shore, you would see a client in an office or clinic. You would have an appointment, diagnose and treat him or her and say goodbye until the next appointment. Here you see them in our suite, the pool, the dining room. Sometimes they become friends rather than just clients – and you have a personal desire to help your friends. Look at what we did with Jane and Cindy. Would you do those things if you saw them only in the office?"

"Oh, I know that you are right, but it doesn't change things. Darn it, they are friends and I really have to help Jeff so they'll both be as happy as possible even if they can't have kids! I'll try the Jennifer memory again with me out of it again this afternoon and return to the homecoming event if that doesn't work!"

"Now, I don't want to be negative or a wet blanket, but I just don't think that having him lie there and remember or fantasize about his experience with Jennifer is going to get what you want. He'll probably get hard and quite possibly go off, but I don't believe that will make things work with Millie any more than it did yesterday! It worked well yesterday because, to him, Jennifer was actually there – he could see her and feel her. As a result, his reaction was natural, just what happened years ago. If you took Jennifer's place again, you probably would get the same reaction – and I'll bet you would enjoy it again!

"In the same way, if you use the homecoming memory with him just 'jacking off,' you'll get the same effect – an erection, ejaculation and no carryover. On the other hand, if you would take Millie's role in that homecoming scenario, it might work then and, later, with her."

"Gods, Matt, I don't want to go that far! I might get fucked!"

"Yes, that would be a real possibility. However, I wonder if you could do something like when you made Janine see and walk around nude in that imaginary red bikini. What did you call it...?"

"Open hallucinations."

"Yeah, that's it! Could you make him think that Millie was with him? Janine could see and feel the material of that imaginary red bikini. Could you have him feel and see Millie that way?"

"That certainly is something I never thought of. I'll have to think about it, but...no, I don't think that it would work. I think in a post-hypnotic trance, I could have him see her and probably feel her and her responses would come from his mind – but how could he get on her and screw her – I just don't know. Would there be so many things that just didn't fit together that he would break out of the trance? Anyway, you may well be right and the Jennifer thing, with or without me, won't work, but I want to try it. If it isn't going anywhere, I may experiment with an imaginary Millie and see how it goes. This is becoming very complicated, but I really want it to work somehow!"

Matt was reclining in a deck chair, reading a novel he had stored in his Ipad. It was an intrigue and adventure story that he was wrapped up in, and he jumped when his phone rang beside him. Glancing at the time, he realized that it was after four o'clock and that Katie's session with Jeff had run very long. As she had the last time, she merely asked him to come down to the suite, but, again like last time, a strained quality in her voice told me that she was uptight and nervous. Since he had expected Katie to come back and join him at the pool, he knew something unexpected had happened.

As Matt opened the door and walked into the suite, the first thing he saw was his wife standing by the bed wearing the same short coverup she had worn yesterday and, as yesterday, obviously naked under it. She was standing erect, but her body language gave the impression of cringing as she looked at her husband.

Her face was sort of crumpled up, almost as if she could cry at any moment. Her expression would be impossible to describe in a few words, but the single element would be fear...no, not fear...more like concern or foreboding. The first words she spoke explained her apprehension as, with a quiver in her voice, she said, "I've been fucked!"

Now, no matter how cool, laid back or blasé a man is, walking into a room and hearing his wife say "I've been fucked," is likely to be disconcerting, at least. He may be stunned, furious, crushed or, in some cases, aroused. He could lash out at her, go after the man involved, talk of divorce or any number of human, particularly masculine, reactions to being betrayed. Or, considering the circumstances, he could do what Matt did – embracing and reassuring her and, oddly enough, consoling her for the guilt she felt.

"Calm down, honey! It's not a big deal! I rather expected if you did the homecoming regression to get things going. I assume that that is what happened."

You could almost feel the tension gush out of Katie like the air out of a balloon as he spoke. "Oh, Matt, I felt so guilty and so afraid that you would be upset – or even angry! I know that you said that whatever I did would be ok with you, but there's a difference between a theoretical possibility and reality. Gods, I said that yesterday, didn't I?" Stepping back, she reached up and kissed him, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "I was so worried after we finished and I realized what I had done! I'm so relieved! As I've said so often, you're wonderful!"

12