Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 04 Ch. 03

Story Info
Millie and Jeff.
7k words
4.62
22.2k
8

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hearing that graphic description of his wife's adulterous afternoon, Matt was surprisingly buoyant. He put his arms around her in a firm embrace, saying, "Damn it, honey, that was quite an experience! As I told you before, I sort of expected something like this so I wasn't shocked. Also, also as I told you before, it doesn't bother me a bit.

"Look, I fucked Jane, but there was no guilt because there certainly was nothing between us. She thought that I was Tony. I, for practical purposes, could have been screwing an anonymous prostitute. The same thing with Cindy – to her I was Lyle and to me she was just another female body. Well, to be honest, she was more than that, but you know what I mean.

"Jeff believed that he was fucking Millie, not you, and you, as I thought might happen, got in over your head in helping your client overcome his problem. It was just a physical event, with no mental intimacy between you. I would be far more upset and jealous if you were exchanging a loving kiss or, even, surreptitiously holding hands than what you did with Jeff! So, let's just forget that altogether. Leaving nonexistent guilt out of it, how are you feeling now?"

"Much better! However, as I listened to myself talking, I'm still totally shocked! Look, right now I really want to go up to the pool for a while. I need to just soak and think and put all of this into perspective." She had been nervously standing and pacing around as she talked, too uptight to sit down. As she got out her bikini and removed her coverup to put it on, Matt began laughing at her. Startled, Katie looked at him questioningly as if to ask. "What's so funny?"

Matt just pointed and, looking down at her thighs, Katie was startled and then joined him in laughing. "Oh, good heavens, I mopped everything off just before you came in! He must have put a quart into me!" They looked at each other, amused, as Jeff's cum continued to slowly stream down her leg. For Katie, it was both embarrassing and funny and it acted like a catharsis for her as she headed for the pool, more light-hearted than she would have expected.

For the next hour she leisurely swam around the pool and lolled on a deckchair replaying the afternoon event and her reactions to it. There was little conversation – none about that event. The same was true at dinner. Finally, when they retired to their suite and were lying in bed, it was time for a postmortem. "Ok, honey, you've been ruminating about your afternoon tete-a-tete with Jeff for hours now. What conclusions have you come to after all that deep thinking?"

"I don't know if 'conclusions' is the right word – analysis might be more accurate. The biggest thing is that I am totally shocked at myself. I still have a hard time coming to terms with the way I've gotten lost in sex the way I have. It happened with the Jennifer memory when he fingered me and came in my mouth. I avoided that this time when we tried the same memory – I stayed away from him. But, when he was frustrated and, I feared, going to pull out of the trance, I went ahead with the homecoming scenario.

I knew the danger and thought that I was in control. I intended to try the open hallucination technique and hope that he would accept an imaginary Millie as being real. I just wasn't prepared enough and I certainly should have given him time to see the imaginary Millie – really have him focus on her before anything really started – maybe have him sit with her or something to make her more real to him. I don't know if it would have worked, but instead I jumped into it right away without thinking it through. As a result, he didn't see the imaginary Millie that I wanted him to see, and, when he turned and saw me, I became Millie to him. He grabbed me and started kissing and groping me.

"Still, there was no reason for me to react as I did. I have no idea as to why it happened, but I was overwhelmed! He was already naked and I helped him strip me. I was as eager as he. It was a weird mental situation where I was completely lost in the action, but, at the same time, was aware of what I was doing. It's hard to admit this, but I knew exactly what I was doing when I sucked his cock. I remember wanting it, actually sucking and playing with his balls to get him to go off. The idea of pulling back when he started to come never entered my mind – I have absolutely no idea why!

"The only time that the idea of stopping things was that moment that I knew that he was going to enter me. My mind actually cleared up and I could have said 'jasmine' and ended it, but I didn't. I can't say that I decided to let him fuck me, but I certainly didn't stop it! I simply find it almost impossible to believe that I could be so overcome by what can only be called 'lust' that I could be carried away like that!"

"Well, facts are facts and you have to recognize that a very hot woman has hidden behind the upright, moral professional façade all these years! I have to admit that I am somewhat jealous in that I have never been ravished by the sex fiend hidden inside of you all these years!"

"Ok, wise guy, I'll ravish you later tonight and see if you survive!"

"I'll look forward to it! Now, back to reality. I'll admit that I am surprised – an understatement – at your behavior. In sex or anything else, getting carried away, being out of control, just isn't you. On the other hand, this is a unique situation. You're involved in getting a man sexually excited and able to perform, not in an office but in a bedroom. Maybe this sexual environment or milieu has made your mind sexually vulnerable.

"I don't know and, frankly, I don't care about the cause. I know that it really was not Jeff, himself, that got you so hot, just as with me, it really wasn't Jane. We can forget about that part of it. The simple truth is that you've been fucked, you obviously enjoyed it, so, the question is, do you want to do it again?"

"Yeah! Obviously, that has crossed my mind. The simple truth is that I don't know. I'm ambivalent. Having you neutral on the subject – and you've convinced me that you're not concerned – I'm sure that I would enjoy doing it again although it wouldn't be the same. This afternoon I was overcome and into sex before I had time to decide yes or no. If I did it again, I would have to decide positively that I was going to have sex with another man – real adultery and that word still has power. That might be difficult.

"This is what I came to while analyzing the situation. If the homecoming scenario – and me being fucked – worked and Jeff performs with Millie tonight, that will end it. My decision will be simple and, honestly, I will be pleased. I really hope that it did work and I will have made both of them happy. That will satisfy me professionally and personally.

"On the other hand, if it failed again or is only partly successful, I definitely will try again with the same memory or something else, with the very sincere effort to help them. That might, probably would, involve me having sex with Jeff again and I almost certainly would enjoy it. However, I have no major urge or compulsion to be with him again and, as I said, I hope that they are successful tonight. Happily, it's basically out of my hands without me having to make a decision!

"Now, enough of all of this talk of Jeff and Millie – let's get on with the ravishing!" Katie was grinning as she rolled over toward Matt, speculating, "Now how does a woman ravish a man?" Suddenly she began giggling at a new thought. "Hey, this is a big night! For the first time in my life, and maybe the last, two different cocks are going to enter and come in my cunt! It should be commemorated in some way! A trophy or something to really remember the event!"

"I know! I'll reward your sinful, adulterous behavior with a resounding spanking of your nice round ass! I'll turn it nice and red and you'll certainly remember it for a week – at least!"

"Bully!! This is a significant historic event and should be treated with respect! Just for that, you will have to do the ravishing!"

The following morning, Katie and Matt were finishing breakfast when he got up to leave, reminding her, "I have a basketball game at 9:00. These days at sea mean that the courts are busy. The rest of the cruise they're empty. Oh, here comes Millie. You'll find out if you succeeded."

Katie looked up and saw Millie coming toward her with her breakfast tray, her face beaming. "Good morning Millie. From your smile I have a feeling that everything went well last night!"

"Katie, I can't believe it! Things couldn't have gone better! Jeff has been so down throughout this trip! As you know, nothing has worked sexually and I had almost given up trying because I knew how awful he felt about his failure. It was really bad the night before last when...when he seemed to have overcome his problem and it...well, his cock...just got soft at the last moment. That was awful and I was dreading it happening last night, but it didn't!!

"Katie, he stayed hard and was very vigorous and I could feel him explode in me! I was so worried that I didn't go off myself, but I don't care! I'll be forever grateful to you for whatever you did to cause the improvement. I just hope that it's permanent!"

"That's wonderful, Millie. I think that I finally found something to trigger his confidence. That was the big thing, reminding him how things had been and I was able to convince him that nothing physical was stopping him from performing. As I told you before, the male psyche is surprising delicate in sexual matters. In sports, school or almost anywhere else, if he fails, his ego may be hurt, but he thinks he'll get it or them the next time. He may recognize his limitations and accept defeat.

"But, one failure in sex, one time he doesn't have an erection when he should, is devastating. Having a female, lying there open and ready and he can't get hard – embarrassing and humiliating! Again, as I said before, fear of failure can lead to failure and pulling out of that vicious circle can be very hard or, even, impossible. I'm thrilled that I may have broken that circle and restored Jeff's confidence. But, men are not machines and things happen so, if necessary, I can add another boost, but I think he may be over it."

"I really hope so! The most importance thing right now is that I will be fertile on, probably, the 6th or 7th, Thursday or Friday, and Jeff will be able to put his sperm in my pussy! I've had a dream several times that I will get pregnant on this trip and I believe it will happen. I've heard that dreaming the same thing like that has meaning and I think that it does! That's the reason, in part, that I was so desperate when Jeff couldn't get in me. Oh, this is wonderful"

"Well, a word of warning, Millie. Getting pregnant can be hard, so don't get your heart set on it happening right away. In any case, don't place a major emphasis on getting pregnant when you're talking to Jeff. That adds tension to him, and you definitely don't want that! Have sex for the fun and excitement and he'll do his part. Enjoy making love, not babies, and the sperm will go where it needs to go and a baby may come from it."

"You're right and I know it, but I want a baby so bad that...that... I don't have any words to describe what it means to me. However, I won't even mention my fertile time to Jeff and, if what happened last night continues, I believe that I will be pregnant when we leave this ship!"

Sometime later, Katie was reclining on the pool deck, quietly relaxing. The group therapy sessions were finished, there would be one more stage performance the day after they left St. Thomas and her last private session seemed to have been completed since Jeff had recovered. Except for that last stage show, she would just be a pampered passenger for the rest of the cruise. It was now November 3nd, tonight and tomorrow night at sea before Philipsburg, then St. Thomas, two additional days at sea and, finally, she would be home in Miami on November 9th.

She looked up as Matt joined her. "Hi, honey, how did the game go?"

"Very good. A real workout." He looked at her and grinned, saying, "It was interesting at first playing basketball with the man who had thoroughly fucked my wife last night even if he didn't know it! I forgot about that pretty quickly, but it was different!"

"It's funny, but I had the same sort of reaction when I was with Millie. Here she was, in effect, thanking me for letting her husband fuck me! That faded away almost immediately, but I couldn't help but think how guilty I would feel when talking to the wife of a man with whom I was actually having an affair. That would be hard, I think – particularly if we were close friends!"

"Yeah, that would be interesting. Anyway, if she was thanking you, it must have worked."

"Good heavens yes. It seems that he was as eager and effective as he was with me! Very, very successful and she is over the moon about it. Of course, that was only one time, but I see no reason to think that it won't continue. If a problem starts to come up or," giggling. "go down, the homecoming memory should fire up and get him going again. I'm really pleased with the way it worked."

"Well, you have every right to be proud. Your plan for tackling a very difficult problem and, apparently, restoring an extremely important part of his confidence and self-respect and, at the same time, removing serious friction in their marriage, worked!" Then, grinning again, "You achieved what you were after, but it was a sort of Pyrrhic victory, wasn't it? You won the battle, but at great cost! There's no reason to let him fuck you again! All that wild sex that you could have had is all gone! You won and lost at the same time!"

"Yeah, I'm devastated! However, I'll hide my disappointment and not let my regrets weigh me down too much. Now, at least, I won't have to worry about finding a way to sooth my conscience about what would be pure adultery despite any rationalization! Regardless of all of that, I am really satisfied with the way things have gone. I wasn't even sure at first that I could help them but I did, so," grinning back at him, "I'll bear my personal loss with fortitude!"

"Very admirable!"

"I thought so. Unfortunately, while I was able to solve one problem for them, the other problem is still there and, psychologically, may be worse. Millie is firmly convinced that she now will get pregnant on this cruise. She has had several dreams in which she is pregnant and has convinced herself that they are a sign that it will happen. She is certain that Jeff's sperm shooting into her over the next week will do it.

"I'll tell you one thing. He put enough sperm into me yesterday to overwhelm any egg. Even knowing his sperm's physical problem, if I weren't on the pill, I would be very concerned right now! I dread the thought of how she will react when nothing happens again. Devastated is not strong enough a word to describe it."

"You can't do anything about that, of course."

"No, and there's no way to even soften the blow. We've gotten very close in the last seven days. We've shared her very serious problems and I've really gotten to know and understand her. There are over four thousand people on this ship, but, as usual, one or two become friends. Most of those friendships are ephemeral, but some go past that and that is the case with Millie. Oh well, as you say, it's nothing I can help with."

The rest of the day, Katie seemed preoccupied. Unlike Matt, she was reading a real book, not a tablet, but the book was in her lap most of the time as she stared at nothing. When Matt looked at her, he felt that he could almost see the gears in her mind twirling as she sat there, deep in thought. They had dinner that evening with Jeff and Millie and it was obvious that he was more cheerful and talkative than previously. The real difference, however, was Millie. She was positively ebullient, bright and lively, obviously on the top of the world.

Oddly enough, it was Katie who was less involved in the conversation and somewhat inattentive. Probably, Jeff and Millie saw nothing different, but Matt had seen that look before when she had a problem that was troubling her. She was like a bulldog, searching for a solution, so intent that she occasionally lost contact with her surroundings. Oh, she wasn't impolite. She talked and was social, but Matt knew that her real attention was somewhere else.

When they, finally, were back in their suite and her mind was still elsewhere, he decided it was time to intervene. "All right, honey, what is it? Something has been bugging you all day. Let's have it!"

"Is it that obvious? Well, I've been thinking about Millie and how crushed she's going to be when she gets home and her dream of being pregnant doesn't come true. I know that she's been disappointed before, but this will be much worse." Katie looked away, not wanting to face him with a proposal that would stun him. "I've been thinking that there is a way to help her make her dream actually come through!"

Matt looked at Katie with unbelief on his face. "I hope you don't mean what I think you mean! It would be insane among other things! Are you actually proposing that I get Millie pregnant?"

"It worked with Jane and they have a little girl which Tony never could have given them! Millie is dying to have a baby and there's no real chance that Jeff can impregnate her. The doctor said it was a million to one shot, like winning the lottery. It could work! You're the same size, the same built. You're both athletic – even play the same game. You're both healthy, intelligent, the same complexion. His eyes are brown and yours are blue, but hers are blue."

"My god, you have been thinking about this in detail! Yes, physically we're about the same, but that's not the issue! I questioned the whole idea with Jane, but Tony wanted it and, I'll admit, it worked out. This is completely different! Good heavens, I like Millie and I feel bad for her, for Jeff, too, but the whole idea is crazy – and dangerous."

"It wouldn't be dangerous. They both are very susceptible and in a deep trance it would work well. Remember, with everything I did with Jeff, the only time there was any problem was when I tried to use the Jennifer memory without being a part of it myself. Look, I feel funny about doing this, but I know how badly they, particularly Millie, want a baby and this is a way to give it to them. Believe me, it's taken a whole lot of soul searching for me to suggest this."

"Yes, I'm sure that you did a lot of soul searching with your heart, but probably not with your head. Let's apply some logic by looking at the problems. First, it was Tony's suggestion so he cooperated by quietly waiting in that sports bar while we had Jane in our suite. He asked no questions about where she was while I was screwing her. Second, Jane cooperated with being hypnotized because she wanted her tension reduced. What excuse would there be to hypnotize Millie. Third, you are probably thinking that we could get Millie in our suite when she would be fertile and that would do it.

"Let's look at that logically. It certainly wouldn't be that simple. As Tony's doctor said, sperm can stay in a woman's uterus at least four days and still be viable. With Jane, I fucked her all four days to maximize the chance of getting her pregnant. During that time, Tony didn't screw her so his sperm and mine wouldn't fight in an effort to get to her egg. Even if Jeff's sperm is 'lazy,' it would be in the way. From the amount he put in you, it probably would block mine even if they didn't fight. How would you arrange for Jeff not to screw Millie for four days so there would be no conflict?

"Of course, you would also have to have an explanation or make some arrangement for Millie being with me each night during those four days while Jeff was celibate! That wouldn't be easy, even if it were possible."

12