Cruise Ship Pleasures

Story Info
He has a busty, horny wife and long cruise.
1.8k words
3.95
91.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hermun
Hermun
4 Followers

Let's start this out with a description of my wife, Cheryl. That way if anyone doesn't care for short, mid fifties women who are overweight and have really big tits they don't have to read any further.

Cheryl dresses conservatively for her office job and even when we are out with friends she keeps those big jugs covered as best she can but they still get a lot of looks from guys. I need to tell you too that she is not conservative when it comes to our bedroom. She likes to be fingered, licked, and fucked in any position you can think of and loves having her tits played with. She also loves to suck my cock.

So what is my problem? There are two of them actually but they all sort of blended into one when it comes to what happened. Number one, I've always wanted to see her show her big bare tits to other men and maybe even let them play with her. The second thing is I had some health problems I survived but left me impotent. Here I am with this busty, loves to fuck wife, and I can't get it up.

We've done the oral route and the dildo route and the vibrator route and she always says she's satisfied but the fact is she just isn't getting hard cock anymore and if any woman should have it, it would be her. And as an aside, I can still cum but I just can't get it up so I go off when it's soft. There. That's most of my sad story. We have a wife who loves to get fucked and a husband who can't do it right.

It was when we signed up for a cruise that things really began to get interesting. We saw descriptions of beaches we could visit on the trip and I made some comment about finding a beach where she could go topless and Cheryl actually giggled and said, "Oh fun and I'd never see those people again." Soft or not my dick jumped at her comment and I began a determined search for topless beaches on our route.

I actually found a couple topless beaches on the Mexican Riviera and when I told her she giggled even more. I still had doubts that my chubby lady was actually going to show off her big boobs to all the guys on the beach but at least I had some hope.

The months between booking the cruise and actually leaving seemed to take years. However the day finally came when we arrived at the topless beach and I marveled at the sight. There were tits everywhere. We could see older people and young people and small tits and flat tits and big saggy tits wherever we looked. And my conservative wife Cheryl was actually wearing a two piece bathing suit which she had never done at home. She always said her belly was too big. Not this time. This time my short little wife was wearing a two piece suit. The bottom of the suit was big and not sexy on its own but it was tight across her big ass and showed a lot of full but shapely thigh. The top part of her suit wasn't a small strip of cloth either but small or not it couldn't begin to hide the cleavage of her big jugs. She was right about her belly. You could tell it was big but with those jugs, who cared?

Even though she was wearing a suit, her tits were already getting attention. Several guys were looking her way, hoping the busty old broad would cut those melons loose. I was on their side. I wanted her to expose them too and my soft dick was jumping again at the thought.

We found a place to spread our blanket and sat down on it. She looked at me with a strange look on her face that belied her nerves. "Do you still want me to do this?" she asked me. I think I said yes but I might have just groaned it. At any rate, she reached behind her back, unhooked the suit top and took it off, cutting those 44ff melons loose. They sagged and they swung and her dollar size nipples looked as if they were getting hard. I heard a guy to my left say something like "holy shit"... Cheryl heard it too and smiled when she did.

"I think he likes me even if I am an overweight old broad."

He wasn't the only one. There was an almost constant parade of guys who suddenly needed to be someplace that caused them to walk in front of us and of course they were staring at her tits as they did. I swear, Cheryl did whatever she could to make those things jiggle and bounce for the guys.

I don't know how long we stayed. We had to get back to the ship and be on our way to the next port of call but it was wonderful. My middle aged wife was really enjoying showing off those big fuck melons of hers and it really looked as if she was trolling for cock.

We were at dinner that night on board ship and she was dressed fairly conservative as usual but she was glowing from the attention she'd been getting. She'd been talking about it since we got back to the ship and she was still at it when the stakes of the game suddenly got higher. Two guys in their early twenties sat down with us to be our dinner partners that night and both of them were smiling at her. "I told you it was her," one of them said to his buddy. "It's the lady from the beach. "

Cheryl looked at me with a bit of a shocked look on her face. Evidently she hadn't considered that other people from the ship would have been on that beach too. Now she was sitting with two young men who had seen her exposed tits.

"You are one lucky dude, "one of them said to me. "If I was with a woman built like her she'd never get out of the room."

"Glad you appreciated the view," I said, "but I think she is embarrassed by your comments."

"Hi," she said to them as if to change the subject, "I'm Cheryl. What are your names? Part of the fun of the cruise is getting to know the people who sit with you at meals."

"I'm John and he's Mike," one of them said, "and we want to get to know you better too. We want to know you a LOT better."

"Oh behave your selves," she said with a smile. "I'm old enough to be your mother."

"Yeah, but my mother isn't stacked like you are, Cheryl. As nice as those tits are you should have them exposed right now."

They were definitely putting a move on her and she was giggling and trying to act coy at the same time. I suppose I should have gotten involved right then but I was too curious as to how far it was going to go.

Cheryl looked at me and had a sly smile on her face as she leaned towards me. "I think those nice young men want to fuck me," she whispered.

"and they probably have actual hard cocks too instead of dildoes," I replied.

"Oh Dear," she said. "Do you think?"

I think it was Mike who said, 'there is something troubling me about those boobs of yours, Cheryl. Are they real or are they implants?"

"Actually there is only one way to find out", his friend John said. "And that is to kiss them and see if they taste like rubber.."

"Better not do that," I said, finally joining in. "Kissing her boobs gets her all turned on."

"Hey," she said to me... "don't do that. Don't give away my secrets."

"You know," John said to me, "unless she really resists, we are going to take your wife to our room with us and taste her tits and probably fuck her.

"Hey," Cheryl said, "now stop talking like that."

"Only if I go with you," I said lamely.

We got up, they both put their arms around Cheryl and despite her 'now stop it comment', led her to their room. I was the last one inside and before I got the door shut Cheryl was sort of squealing softly and they had the top of her dress down and her melons bare.

She was theirs. They had her between them on a couch, each one was sucking a tit and she had a hard cock in each hand. I don't even think she knew I was in the room anymore. Mike put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her down towards his cock and she took it in her mouth instantly. By the time John had her on all fours with her skirt up and her panties down and her hairy pussy exposed, Mike was cuming in her mouth. Now her big ass was up in the air and John was ramming his cock into her from behind.

"What do you think of your fat little fuck slut now, Man,? "John asked me as he rammed the cock to her?

Whatever I answered was lost in Cheryl's screams as she hit a monster orgasm..

It all kind of ran together for me then as I watched what happened. It was Cheryl, and guys with hard cocks, and cum and someone jackin off on her tits and the other one cuming on her face.

I don't know how many times she got fucked that evening. When we finally got back to our room she sprawled out on the bed, looking totally satisfied. "Oh thank you, sweetie, thank you. I really needed that. Now bring that poor soft cock of yours here and let me take care of you. As I was getting my gratitude blow job off of her I was thinking of her being such a willing fuck slut for those young guys and I think I came from the tips of my toes.

I looked her over as she went into the shower and my supposedly conservative wife had cum on her tits, and in her hair and in her pussy hair and I think she even had some on her ass cheeks. I could see my own load on her nose and lips.

That was a cruise we will never forget and I'm sure she's going to be showing off those big bare titties of hers a lot in the future. It kind of makes me wonder who is going to be next with her. Sounds like a lot of fun ahead of us.

Hermun
Hermun
4 Followers