Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stamen now slowed to delicious low level purrs as it nestled over his prostate. Ethan slumped onto the Plant's soft supports gasping and panting. His mind had never felt such exquisite sensations. Again the stamen began to lengthen and thicken and he savored the sensations from the pulsing thickness as it slipped further into his body.

Just as Ethan was coming down from his euphoric high, a whole new set of sensations gripped his rectal sheath. The Plant's secretions were now adding the properties of a female 'vagina' to the lower eight inches of his rectal sheath. As the complex network of sexual nerve endings were created, Ethan moaned as his new 'vagina' began to deliciously clenched around the flexing phallic. The secreted chemicals were also absorbed by his prostate, these would be activated by the Plant's urethra probe.

At the same time, the thick oval shaped head of the stamen released its growth chemicals and Ethan's loosened anal opening began to expand and form around the thick stamen. Ethan's 'labia' was forming into two thick and sexually sensitive lips. Like his rectal 'vagina', sensitive nerve endings were created and connected to the sexual sensory system. When finished, the stamens oval shaped lips began a sensuous massaging action of the new folds of Ethan's 'labia' and he gasped loudly as his newly formed 'labia' and 'vagina' exploded with ecstatic sensations. His engorged manhood began wild jerks as his preseminal fluids spurted into the Plant's thirsty 'vaginal mouth'. Ethan's 'womanhood' was fully formed and he ground his sex onto the Plant's stroking phallic.

The Plant suddenly stopped and Ethan moaned in frustration as the phallic's Length and girth shrunk and slowly withdrew into the stamen's oval lips and in a few seconds Ethan's 'vagina' and 'labia' returned to their normal rectal state. The oval shaped stamen remained attached to Ethan swollen anal opening with a delicious purring sensations.

04.06 Ethan, Plant, Breast Growth:

The Plant let Ethan rest for a minute or two, while he savored the glow that still radiated from his rectal area along with the sensations that gripped his twitching member. The satiny pouches that were massaging and suckling on his budding breasts and nipples now released their a chemical secretions which were quickly absorbed. He felt a firmness develop within each breast and delicious tingling sensations gripped both nipples. His excited nipples felt like bullets on his small mounds..

Ethan felt the sensations building in both of his breast areas. The firmness began to expand within the massaging pouches as his breasts slowly formed on his chest. Ethan looked at the mirror and his eyes opened wide when he saw the clear pouches expanding and a sense of excitement gripped his mind and his breath quickened as waves of pleasure radiated across his chest.

As the suckling and kneading continued, Ethan began pushing and grinding his forming breasts and excited nipples into the Plant's kneading and suckling pouches.

BREASTS: 34A
NIPPLES: 5/16"

As his breasts grew, his nipples became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and Ethan was now thrusting his firm breasts and erect tingly nipples into the Plant's kneading and massaging pouches, moaning as the ripples of pleasure flowed across his chest.

BREASTS: 34B
NIPPLES: 3/8"

Ethan's breasts ached and his new excited nipples felt as though they were going to explode.

BREASTS: 34C
NIPPLES: 7/16"

Ethan's breasts had now reached their targeted size and he thrust his breasts excitedly into the Plant's kneading pouches and their suckling 'mouths'.

The Plant's pouches slowed their assault to a low level 'purring' and Ethan lay panting within the Plant's soft restraints, savoring the wonderful feelings.

04.07 Ethan, Plant, Urethra, Prostate Enhancement:

A dazed and happy Ethan savored the 'purring' sensations that radiated across his new breasts and nipples. The gland at the head of his erection now began to tingle in sync with those emanating from the suckling 'mouths' on his breasts and the purring tip of the stamen that was nestled within in the lips of his swollen anus.

Suddenly he felt a tightness grip his erection. He looked up at the monitor and saw the top of the Plant's clear sheath curl down over his thick gland to the circumcision ring. He looked in astonishment as his preseminal fluids continued to ooze outward and drool over the gland's sensitive surface.

A thin, clear stem-like tube rose up from the mass of stems that covered his abdomen. It arched upward and then dipped downward so it was centered above the oozing opening to his urethra. It was a 1/4 inch thick, flexible and hollow. A warm lubricant dripped onto the tingling head of his member and mixed with his slick precum. The lubricant contained the necessary chemicals for penis growth. A thick, yellow bud on the stem marked the 8.00 inch point.

Ethan's eyes opened wide with apprehension and he tried to move his member away from the dripping end of the stem's tube but his erection was held firmly by the Plant's vaginal sheath. He looked up at the monitor and his heart pounded when he saw two dark stems, within the clear tube, begin to twitch and wiggle.

Slowly the tube descended into the slick urethra opening.

Ethan watched with terrified eyes as the tube sank slowly into his erection. His fears were quickly erased as the Plant slithered deeper into his manhood. As the tube slipped downward, ecstatic ripples of joy spread into his straining hardness and Ethan threw his back and gasped as the slick tube reached the base of his erection. His throbbing member never felt harder as it pulsed and jerked with delicious sensations.

The tube continued its journey deeper into Ethan's urethra. Soon it reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his semen and sperm into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves. Two, dark, tube-like stems slithered outward, one slipped into the fleshy tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of euphoric sensations now bathed the entire center of Ethan's sexual being.

The stem that had entered the tissues of his prostate released its catalytic chemicals that reacted with those that were released by the Plant's rectal stamen. The completion of Ethan's prostate was taking place. His semen production would be six times that of a normal male and his sexual recovery would be rapid, immediate if stimulation was still present.

The other stem entered his testicles and split into two tubes. Both injected their growth drugs and again Ethan groaned as a wonderful warmth filled his balls. They expanded quickly and Ethan felt a new delicious heaviness encased within the silky, massaging pouch.

As the stems withdrew, they oozed a chemical, causing the sexual ducts and valves to be enlarged, permitting larger volumes of semen and sperm to be discharged into the urethra.

04.08 Ethan, Plant, Urethra, Erection Enhancement:

The two valves were now closed and the urethra tube slowly slipped back down until it reached the base of his erection. The yellow bud was now 3.00 inches above the tingling thick gland.

Again, Ethan felt another flood of warmth, spread throughout his groin. The tube now started to secrete a chemical that would enhance his erection. He gasped and threw back his head as jolts of joy radiated outward from inside his jerking hard member. He felt an incredible antsy feeling sweep the length of his erection. His spurting precum gushed up the sides of the tube and spilled out onto his thickening gland. Ethan moaned excitedly and his hips thrashed wildly in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

His hard erection grew in spurts and his hips jerked ecstatically as the Plant's clenching 'vagina' had more and more to squeeze and massage.

L/D

ERECTION: 5.00" x 1.50", 5.75" x 1.75", 6.00" x 2.00", 6.50" x 2.25"

As his erection expanded, his bucking hips slowly changed to rhythmic thrusts.

ERECTION: 6.75" x 2.50", 7.00" x 2.75", 7.25" x 2.75", 7.50" x 2.75"

Ethan screeched as his hard member neared its target size. The rippling began matching Ethan's urgent thrusts with its own counter thrusts. His breath came in deep pants as his excited manhood lengthened and thickened. The bared gland was coming nearer and nearer to the yellow band.

ERECTION: 7.75" x 3.00", 8.00" x 3.00"

The yellow bud was now at the slick entrance to his urethra.

Ethan's eyes were riveted to the monitor and saw his 'new' manhood. It felt like a granite bat as it stood tall and hard between his spread thighs. His heavy and bloated testicles churned within the massaging, satiny pouches.

The tube slowly and teasingly withdrew from his hardness. As the end slurped its way out, the confined preseminal fluids gushed outward with the force of an ejaculation.

04.09 Ethan, Plant, Shemale Testing:

Shawn was escorted by the nurse back to Ruth's office. His arousal was evident by his semi-erect penis but his eyes showed nervousness and apprehension. Upon his arrival, the nurse led him into the room with the Bidet.

The Plant was now ready to test its new creation. The velvety sheath began gentle squeezes of his softened tube of flesh and the pouch began to lift and massage his heavy balls. At the same time, the silky pouches and 'mouths' renewed their exquisite attention to his breasts and nipples. Ethan groaned as his softening penis reversed itself and rose to full hardness within the Plant's clenching sheath. The still bared gland turned a deep purple as blood rushed into the thick, excited head.

The Plants oval mass intensified its massaging his anal area and the head of the stamen awoke from its dormancy and nestled further into Ethan's clasping anal lips. Ethan gasped as his 'womanhood' reformed and an incredible need for penetration filled his rectal sheath. The stamen's oval lips renewed its exquisite massaging of his swelling folds and the head of the thick stamen nudged deliciously against the clasping anal lips. With an ecstatic 'pop', the Plant's phallic slowly slipped into his excited 'vaginal' passage with a wonderful twisting and turning action. The stamen slithered full length into Ethan's 'vaginal' sheath, expanding as it went. His mind was filled with waves of pleasure and he squealed in joy as his hips ground his enflamed sex onto his Plant Lover.

The phallic began deep thrusting into Ethan's 'vagina', the loving 'lips' and 'mouths' of the 'labia' tipped stamen was devouring his swollen and stretched folds. His chest arched up pushing his breasts and excited nipples into the suckling 'mouths' and kneading pouches. The Plant's vagina-like sheath clenched around his engorged erection sending Ethan into a sexual frenzy. His body thrust his hardness into the Plant's loving sheath and then plunged his seething 'vagina' downward onto the Plant's massive twisting stamen. Ethan gasped and moaned, his mind was filled with ecstatic sensations that he had never experienced before.

His convulsing body heaved and bucked within the Plant's soft restraints and head thrashed from side to side. He gasped and wailed. His huge, thick erection was jerking wildly within the clenching and squeezing sheath. The flexing phallic lunged into the depth of Ethan's spasming 'vagina' and unleashed torrents of its chemical laden ejaculant.

Ethan's mind exploded as the delicious pressure ballooned deep within his convulsing 'womanhood', sending waves of orgasmic sensations bolting across his genitals. The thick mix of the Plant's ejaculant spewed outward past his clasping folds drenching the flared cheeks of his buttocks and flowing into the dense foliage. Suddenly his enhanced prostate exploded. Ethan's hips bucked and jerked as long thick streams of semen pulsed up his spasming erection. The spewing streams arched high in the air and splattered back down, drenching the thick nest of stems on his abdomen and thighs, which feasted on the pooling nectar. His 'vagina' unleashed it own orgasmic explosions and he wailed in ecstasy as his dual orgasms saturated his mind and body.

All the sensations were too much for Ethan's mind to cope with and he slumped onto the Plant's soft supports gasping as his body rippled with aftershocks.

04.10 Ethan, Plant, Feminization:

The Plant now released its final set of transformation chemicals. Ethan's body suddenly stiffened as set of cramps gripped his body. His 'male' muscle tone began to soften and his chest, hips and thighs became more curvaceous. His facial and bodily hair disappeared and his features became distinctly feminine, along with his voice.

One of the secreted chemicals was an ejaculation controller. The surface of his erection would be able to sense the orgasmic contractions of his partner. These would include another Shemale or a male. If they were present, his ejaculation would be permitted, if not, he would be kept at his orgasmic edge until the contractions were sensed or he removed his erection from his partner. When touched or kissed by a Shemale or male his 'womanhood' would form.

A strong sexual hormone was released that would bond him to Shawn and he would be the feminine 'submissive' in their relationship. 'Thoughts', 'images' and 'suggestions' filled his subconscious mind that would enhance his sexual performance and abilities.

Ethan is now a virgin Shemale.

The Plant started to withdraw from his body. The rippling vaginal sheath slipped away from his deflating penis and it slipped down onto his thigh and laid over his swaying testicles, still drooling with spurts of semen.

The silky pouch holding his testicles opened up and his heavy balls now swayed between his spread thighs. The flexing stamen withdrew from his stretched 'vagina' with a loud slurping sound and his rectal area returned to its normal state. Ethan moaned at the loss of the wonderful fullness.

Ruth came forward and the control booth had the Plant put Ethan into a standing position. She held him as his weak knees recovered. As they walked back to her office, the audience clapped and the Plant was lowered into the stage floor.

04.11 Ethan witnesses Shawn's Shemale Transformation:

Ethan entered Ruth's office just as the nurse was leading Shawn out of the room with the Bidet. The flushed look on his face said it all. They stood there looking at each other and Ruth quickly whispered something into the nurse's ear and she escorted Ethan to the viewing room.

Ruth came closer to Shawn and said,

"What do you think of Ethan's curvaceous Shemale body?"

She saw the smile on his face and his penis began to stir.

"Ethan is made for you .. and you will become a match for him."

Ruth led Shawn into the theater.

Ethan watched with excitement and mounting arousal as he witnessed Shawn being transformed into a Shemale. He Shawn's 'male' muscle tone disappear and his body became softer and more curvaceous. He saw Shawn's facial and bodily hair disappear and his features became distinctly feminine, along with his voice.

Shawn would be the 'aggressive' partner in their relationship. Also 'thoughts', 'images' and 'suggestions' filled his subconscious mind that would enhance his sexual performance and abilities.

When the plant began withdrawing from Shawn's body, the nurse told Ethan that she was going to take him to a suite and Shawn would join him there shortly.

Ruth helped a dazed and happy Shawn walk back to office. She told him that both he and Ethan would be sized and fitted for new clothes which they would receive at the end of the cruise. She also told him that all the required legal documents would be drawn up for them. They would have to decide what their new names would be and whether they wanted to return to the same college or a different one.

The nurse returned and told Shawn that Ethan was waiting for him in one of the Theater's suites. While Shawn was led down the hallway to the suite, Ruth went to the control room. A subdued hush filled the Theater when the screens showed the nurse and Shawn stop in front of the suite's door. The nurse left and Shawn opened the door and walked into the suite.

04.12 Shawn and Ethan, Performance Suite:

Shawn and Ethan stood in front of each other, it was as if time had stopped. As their eyes roamed up and down each other's nakedness, a deep need to hold each other filled their minds. Shawn made the first move and nestled in close to Ethan's trembling body. His kisses were soft and gentle as they drifted across Ethan's face and neck. Ethan sighed and closed his eyes.

Shawn's lips touched Ethan's lips and he felt Ethan lips begin to part. His tongue slipped into Ethan's mouth and their tongues found each other. Ethan moaned softly as he experienced his first kiss.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .."

Suddenly, the kiss was broken and both gasped as the sensations from their forming 'womanhoods' rippled across their loins. Both knew what had happened and their breaths came in soft pants as the two virgin Shemales looked at each other with need and desire. The 'submissive' Ethan, blushed when he saw Shawn's eyes roaming up and down his curvaceous nakedness. The blush got deeper as his stirring penis rose up in sync with Shawn's stirring penis.

Shawn smiled and whispered,

"Ethan .. Your body is absolutely beautiful."

Ethan's sighed and whispered,

"Do you really like my body?"

Shawn smiled and said,

"You are like a Goddess."

Ethan's erection and 'labia' twitched at the words.

Shawn took Ethan's hand and led him into the bedroom. When they reached the bed, Shawn's hands reached down between their bodies, one hand grasped Ethan's throbbing hardness and the other slipped under Ethan's balls and palmed his small 'folds'. Ethan gasped and instinctively spread his legs and hunched downward, giving Shawn easier access to his sex.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Ethan reached down with his hands. One wrapped itself around Shawn's rigid penis and the other lifted the heavy testicles. Shawn's hips jerked forward as his erection throbbed within Ethan's manipulating hands.

Shawn drew close to Ethan and their naked bodies pressed against each other and both erections throbbed against each other's abdomens. Their breasts pressed deliciously against each other and Ethan moaned as the erect nipples teased and tantalized each other. Shawn saw Ethan close his eyes and part his lips as he leaned inward toward Ethan's face. Ethan, again, felt the soft touch of Shawn's lips and then felt the warm moist tongue slip into his mouth. Their tongues touched and began dancing and playing with each other. Ethan moaned as they kissed deeply and passionately.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .."

Ethan felt Shawn shift his hips and then gasped into his mouth when the two erections pressed and throbbed against each other.

"MMM! MMM! MMM .."

Shawn broke the kiss and looked into Ethan's aroused eyes. His hands reached out and lifted Ethan's firm breasts with an exquisite kneading action. Ethan moaned as the fingers pressed and swirled around his excited nipples. Shawn slowly lowered himself in front of Ethan's body. His hands followed his body and started a slow fondling and caressing motion on Ethan's 'labia', balls, and throbbing organ. He smiled when he saw Ethan's preseminal fluids oozing from the puckering slit and watched it drool onto the sensitive head of his erection.

Shawn's left hand molded itself over Ethan's swollen folds causing waves of pleasure to ripple and seep into his 'vagina'. The fingers slipped between the folds, teasing and caressing the wet, pink crease and his right hand wrapped around Ethan's throbbing erection with an ecstatic squeezing and massaging action. He ran the palm of his hand up and down the engorged flesh of Ethan's straining hardness, causing a loud gasp to escape his open mouth.