Cruise to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocking back and forth, she rides him, his dick filling and stretching her. Placing her hands on his feet she lowers down until her nipples gently graze his shins. His cock buried deep, Keith lets out a groan of exquisite pleasure. Hands freely caress her shoulders and back; wandering around to her breasts he cups and holds her breasts firm.

Not wanting to slip into orgasm and bring the experience to an end she slows her pace and reaches for the video camera. She tells herself that she wants to give her husband a great show with some lurid closeups but in reality she wants to see that cock, Keiths cock, sliding and pressing into her pussy up close and personal. Still mounted in reverse she rises up and aims the camera at her crotch. Zooming in she is mesmerized by the action of his dick as it slips in and out, over and over. The moist soft folds of her inner lips cling so tightly to his member on each outstroke and disappearing inside again on each return stroke.

Raising up high, the camera captures his thick tool as it pulls from her pussy and finally pops free. Watching her hand on the small screen she grips his shaft and repositions it at the entrance. With agonizing slowness she films his slowly disappearing cock as it eases in inch by inch.

Setting the camera down again with the lens angled for a view of the cabin, she returns to concentrating on the pleasures at hand; rocking up and down on her mount and luxuriating in Keiths hands on their exploratory journey all over and in her body. Her teeth lightly nibble at his finger as his hands pass by her face. With frequent stops to squeeze her tits and ass; his fingers return often to her clit. Sometimes just barely grazing, sometimes lingering to rub and circle and still other times pausing to explore the intersection of him in her, his fingers coated with her wetness.

Slowing again to prevent orgasm she forces herself to rise up off of him and gets out of bed. "Mmmm, Angie, where are you going?" Keith asks in a soft brogue.

"Come on, let's go to the balcony." she says turning to open the sliding door.

Stepping outside into the cool night air her nipples harden. Knees shaky with the excitement she leans over the railing; her plentiful breasts spilling over. Looking behind her she coyly wiggles her exposed ass saying, "Well?"

Keith wastes no time and swiftly steps up behind her. His left hand gripping her waist his right guiding his shaft into her waiting pussy. Holding her firmly he plunges deep and a gasp escapes her lips as she adjusts to his size.

In and again he drives fully into her. Looking down below she sees that the bars are packed and several hundred party-goers jam the pool deck. The thrill of being nude, the naughtiness of having sex out in the open visible to anyone who happens to look up nearly overwhelms her.

She thrusts her ass back in rhythm with his tempo. Their pace quickening she feels his balls gently slapping at her legs. Her full breasts bounce with each stroke; rubbing against the cold steel handrail her nipples stiffen like pencil erasers.

In a haze of intensifying pleasure she notices a few guys below looking and pointing in their direction.

No longer able to fight back her encroaching orgasm she stops Keiths frantic thrusts and spins around. Bracing her hands on the rail behind her, he lifts her easily with his hands embracing her ass. She quickly spreads her legs and wraps them around him locking her ankles behind his back.

Using her hands to hold her upper body and Keiths strong arms holding up her lower body she draws her feet inward and forced his hips forward. His tremendous cock sank easily into her pussy.

In pure orgasmic reflex there was no stopping either of them now. Keiths thrusts coming faster and faster she no longer felt anything other than his steel hard dick in her. Harder and faster, her body impulsively meeting his every thrust in a savage duel. The familiar tightening began as her pussy clamped down on his shaft. His swollen cock began to erupt while wave after wave of orgasm crashed through her body. An intensity she had never felt before gripped her and she cried out loudly. Again and again she pulled him into her as he released his own torrent into her with a snort of triumph.

Thrusting and clenching her orgasm slowly eases and subsides. Gradually she returns to earth and with it the realization of how exhausted she is and how weak her legs feel.

Carefully untangling herself from Keith she eases her feet to the floor and attempts to stand upright. Panting and struggling for breath her knees threaten to buckle under her. Keith, having his own difficulties, nearly staggers into the sliding glass door. Suddenly conscious that she is completely nude on the balcony and visible by anyone who happens to look in their direction she slips back into the cabin. Sinking to the edge of the bed she switches off the camera.

"You should probably hustle back to your cabin, Keith. I don't want my friend Cathy to know you were here." She says.

"Ahh, yeah, of course. Mind I just get dressed first." Keith replies.

With a towel wrapped around herself and holding the door for him, Angie gently tugs his shirt as he is leaving. Turning to face her she lays her palm flat against his still racing heart. "Thanks" she whispers desperately trying to keep her voice from cracking as she stares at his chest unable to raise her eyes any further.

"Ohh, sweetheart, you were fantastic in bed..."

"No," she says cutting him off, "I mean thanks for spending time with me, for making me feel special. You could have any girl on this ship, in the world really. Just, you know, thanks for not brushing me aside and for giving me something I'll always treasure." She says with voice wavering.

"No thanks needed. You are mesmerizing and beautiful. Your husband has a wonderful treasure." He says gently raising her chin to meet his eyes. Leaning down he kisses her lips again; she lingers over his embrace reluctant to let him go.

"Slán" he says softly turning to go.

"Slán" she whispers having learned to say "Goodbye" in Gaelic.

Softly letting the door click shut behind her, Angie stands still at the foot of the bed. The evenings events still roiling in her mind; part of her still in shocked disbelief. Scooping up her cell phone and easing down onto the bed she calls home.

"Hiya, sweetpea!" Aron says answering the phone.

"Hiya yourself" she replies.

"Whatcha been doin' so late?" her husband asks.

"Ohhh, you know, just... being naughty..." she says coyly.

"Really... how naughty?" comes his drawn out reply

"Very... naughty..." her voice practically slinking over the phone line.

"Oh baby... I love the sound of that! And I love the sound of you!"

12