Cruise with a Difference Ch. 02

Story Info
Kristen and Katy start their cruise.
5.4k words
4.08
35.2k
13
7

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 of a new series. Kristen and Katy start their cruise with a difference in the Mediterranean. Kristen is not wholly ready. Her husband, Carl, back home in Sydney, is not sure also where this will lead.

Note: This story is entirely fictional written for readers' enjoyment, and bears no resemblance to any people living or dead.


Kristen and Katy stepped off the plane Sunday afternoon at Marco Polo Airport near Venezia. Having already been through customs at Rome, it did not take them long to collect their bags and be ready to be on their way. They had been told to look for a negro guy holding up a sign saying Adonis Cruises, as they passed through from customs into the pick up area. He wasn't hard to find. There was a gorgeous, buff 6 foot plus black guy, in a neat uniform, holding up a sign, and by the time, Kristen and Katy idled through he was already surrounded by about ten other beautiful married women.

The girls all gathered their bags and they were on their way to where the bus was parked. Everald introduced himself; he was from Trinidad originally, but had lived in the U.K. for over ten years. He had taken this job up last year, and was back again this year. The girls didn't have to lift a finger – Everald put all of their bags and gear into the bus storage bays. Soon, they were on their way to where the ship - the Adonis II – was docked at the Canal Scomenzera, just behind the railway station as you come across the lagoon from the mainland. The bus trip only took 20 minutes, and the girls were at the ship.

Excitement reigned. Kristen and Katy looked around them. All the wives were quite pretty, even though some of them were in their mid to late 30s, if not early 40s. At 29, Kristen was definitely not amongst the oldest. That said, as gorgeous as Kristen and Katy were, a few of the wives on the bus were definitely model material, and with the wealth of their husbands, kept trophies. Did all the husbands know what this trip was about, Kristen pondered.

Of the 15 wives on the bus Everald was driving, they had come from all over – some from USA and Canada, and one from Japan. Most, though, came from Europe, including Russia and the former republics (one wife was from Ukraine and another from Latvia). Obviously, the vetting by the cruise company was quite stringent.

As the girls arrived at the ship, the usual procedures when you board a ship swung into action. Passports and tickets were checked and verified; room keys issued; and (black) porters were there to take the girls' luggage to their rooms. This is when Kristen and Katy first really started to notice things might be a bit different. The porters were dressed in cute little sailor uniforms with tight blue shorts and golf shirts that showed off to all the rippling chest and arm muscles and the huge gifts below, as were the Cruise Director and the other staff directing boarding operations. The girls could not help but notice!

As Kristen and Katy got to their room on the top deck for customers, they noted the huge king size bed they would be sharing and the generous storage space and bathroom. It was then that their personal steward, Ramon walked into the room. He was also in of those cute little uniforms.

"Good afternoon, ladies", Ramon said. "My name is Ramon, and I am your personal steward for the entire trip. I am here to attend to your every need while you are a guest of Adonis Cruises. Please allow me to unpack your bags and put those clothes and gear away. I can arrange for a bottle of Mumm's to be delivered here complimentary, if you would like to celebrate the start of your cruise with a difference. Would you like that?"

"Ooh!", the girls replied in unison. "That would be nice", Katy said. "Yes please" said Kristen. "And where do you come from, Ramon?"

"Maam, I was born and grew up in the projects in Philadelphia. My dad passed away a couple of years ago, but my momma is still going strong. I have been working on cruise ships now for nearly ten years, and joined Adonis last year. It is a wonderful company."

"Are you married?" Katy asked.

"No, maam. Sea life doesn't really agree with that. Maybe one day. In the meantime, I have such a wonderful time working on these cruise ships, I don't feel the need," the 6 foot 2 inch 14 stone chisel of muscle in a cute uniform stated matter-of-factly.

Ramon then quietly called up the champagne on his mobile phone, before advising the girls that roll call and the safety debrief would be in 20 minutes up in the main club/restaurant. He also then reminded the girls, "We won't be sailing till first thing in the morning at about 7 a.m.. After the roll call and safety debrief, there will be happy hour in the bar and a welcome dinner at 7 back in the main restaurant. You should wear cocktail wear for that. After that, if you want to get out on the town tonight in Venice, you are more than welcome. It is only a short 20 minute walk to the main ferry station opposite the train station. There is also a courtesy bus. From there, you can head just about anywhere on the ferries. Don't use the gondolas – they are very expensive. The ship will remain open all night for you to come back whenever you want, but the last courtesy bus leaves from outside the train station at 1 a.m.. I know the city and nightclubs well, so if you want me to be your escort, I am more than happy. Although management discourage us from fraternising with the passengers in the other cities, here they are a little more relaxed because the city is larger and you need to walk about a lot."

Soon, the Mumm's champagne arrived. Ramon popped the cork with quiet proficiency and poured. The girls found a third flute in the cabinet and asked Ramon did he want one too. He willingly accepted. Kate was already getting the hots for this buff, tall black guy; Kristen's mind though was in a jumble. She was thinking of Carl, and trying to decide did she really want to do this. They nevertheless all toasted the trip, and headed upstairs for the roll call and safety debrief.

The safety debrief kicked off in the normal way, with the cruise director introducing Captain Shevchenko who took everyone through the safety procedures and practicing how to put on and wear their life jackets.

Then it got different. The tall black cruise director introduced Desleigh, this gorgeous late 20s blonde woman, in a sexy red Versace long dress split up the side, 5" pumps, & bling jewellery hanging everywhere. At this point, the male staff made their way back to their work posts, with only a few waiters staying on to serve drinks.

Desleigh told the assembled crowd she was a passenger too, from London, but she also worked for the cruise company which had put the trip together. Her husband Jeremy worked in the City (yes, in finance) and was excited about her making this trip – her first of this kind. She again went through the itinerary - Hvar, Dubrovnik, Kotor and the private beach at Dhermi in Albania. She highlighted the available tours in the three towns included in the package, but stated "While the activities in the other towns are optional, we will have some special activities planned for Dhermi however that everyone should attend".

Desleigh took the assembled women again through the rules:

"No sex on deck or in public areas or wandering around nude while the ship is in port. When we are at sea, anything goes. The cruise director or myself will announce each time when the ship has past the port limits and you can strip off and fuck. You can fuck your hunky black man in the bars, at the pool, on deck, in the nightclub or the casino. Out in public or in a secluded corner or in your room. It is all good with Adonis.

When we stop at Dhermi Beach in Albania, it is fully booked out by the cruise company. Accordingly, you will be allowed to fuck and suck to your heart's content there too. We will take you over in transfer boats.

As everyone on this ship has been tested and is clear, there are no condoms. All fucking is bareback. You are in control and decide what you want to do. It is up to you to ensure you can't get pregnant if you don't want a black baby.

The boys can't force you to do anything, they are here for you. No means no. Some days you might not be up to it – maybe too sore from the night before. Only go anal if you want to.

The operational crew including the chefs are not part of the deal, except the Captain. They wear outfits. Captain Shevchenko has first call on us girls if he so wishes for an evening. Girls, it is a great honour if he invites you to his private table for dinner. Tonight he is mine though.

All the other staff though maybe available. The bar men, the waiters, the entertainers, the pool guys, the room stewards – they are black bulls who are also very good at their jobs, as you would have noticed with your room stewards and the porters. Tipping individuals is not necessary, although we will be asking for some appropriate gratuities for the whole crew at the end of the cruise. Hold your pennies till then. The boys will be nude at all times when at sea, and in those cute uniforms when in port.

Wedding and engagement rings must be worn at all times.

There is a film crew on board who are also available for fucking. They will be filming the fun for the husbands of those girls who have paid for that special service. The crew will be focusing on those girls, so please remember to also wear your special Ace of Spades necklace that is in your welcome kit if you have paid for this service. It helps the film crew identify you. If you haven't already, and would like to surprise your poor hubby back home with this great extra option, please see me after this.

The theme nights start tomorrow night when we are at sea with an old favourite, the cock sucking competition. We have some other special treats in store for you through the week I will tell you about later. But, for now, better get in some practice because we have great prizes tomorrow night as with all the competitions. Tomorrow's winner has the pleasure of being fucked on stage in front of everyone and winning a week's holiday to the Desire Resort of your choice in Mexico.

The orgy room is to the right just down the aisle from the nightclub here. It will be open later tonight, I think about 9 after dinner. If you want to try, just go in. There are cubicles where you can put any clothes. After tonight, it runs every day and evening while at sea.

There is also a dungeon with BDSM stuff, which will open when we go to sea. Ladies, this is quite popular. You can be tied up, whipped, or even have some tit or cunt torture if you want by a beautiful black bull!

If you are a bit sore, try the massage parlour. It does come with all the trimmings. There is also our hairdresser, Jenny who also does piercings; Fiona, our manicurist, and Carly, our tattooist. When things are quiet, these girls also help out elsewhere, but that is not very often. I would suggest if you are thinking about their services, please book.

Golden showers are openly encouraged, but not everywhere. You can piss on your bull or have him piss on you. It is okay to piss in the pool area, jacuzzi and in the shower area in your room. It is not fair to do it elsewhere as someone has to clean it up!

Remember though our golden rules - No animals or scat allowed. That's instant removal with no money back. I am told it has happened, so please don't go there.

Girls, I think that about covers it. So let's all have a great trip. Any questions?"

Hearing Desleigh go through all the rules again rammed home to Kristen what sort of cruise she had signed up to. Her mind again drifted off to think about her loving husband Carl, who had so encouraged her to go on this cruise. Would he be so comfortable if he had heard all that? Katy though was whooping it up, as they headed back to their room to get ready for the welcome dinner. Ramon already had their sexy dinner gowns and high heel shoes picked out, & lying on the king size bed by the time they got back to their room.

They had a scrumptious 4 course dinner topped off with beautiful Italian and Spanish wines (the 2005 Fattoria di Felsina Berardenga Riserva Chanti Classico, with the rooster on the bottleneck, in particular was very good). The girls sat with 4 other wives, all similarly dressed in hot, sexy gear and excited at what was to come. The conversation inevitably turned to Desleigh, and the list of dos and don'ts she had gone through. The general consensus around the table was there would be lots of fun things to do with the bulls. Several of the girls at the table expressed an interest in the dungeon room. Most indicated they would head into the city to check out Venezia that night after dinner, although one wife, Georgina, from Ukraine, was planning on checking out the orgy room straight up to be amongst the first to get fucked on the boat. Talk about keen.

Kristen though remained a little quiet and in herself, thinking about Carl, what Desleigh had said, and could she really handle it. Katy was so excited, and thinking of what she might do first and with whom, she barely noticed her closest friend's introverted behaviour at dinner. Perhaps she should have, because it may have avoided some anguish as Kristen fought with her emotions without any support from her best friend lost in lustful indulgence.

Kristen also couldn't help but notice Desleigh, in a stunning long Versace gown with splits right down the sides, getting very frisky with Captain Shevchenko at dinner. She swore she saw her at one stage with her arm under the table moving up and down, looking like she was wanking him right at the table. They kissed deeply and cuddled. She still wasn't quite ready for the openness of the wanton sex that was about to engulf all around her.

After dinner finished, Kristen saw Desleigh leave in the Captain's arms, as she & Katy wandered off to the courtesy bus that would take the girls down to where the water taxis operated opposite the train station.

The girls decided to give Ramon the night off, as Katy had been to Venezia before & had a fair idea where to go. They would head for Casanova's, which is actually near the station and is among the most popular discos in the city. Being Sunday night, the city was not as busy as Friday or Saturday, though the place did pick up after 11 p.m.. The music was mostly techno and Europop, but good for dancing. The girls mostly danced among themselves, but at one stage closer to midnight a couple of nice, local lads cautiously approached Kristen and Katy for a dance. The girls by then were both up for it, with the good quality Europop playing (Avici and David Guetta both got played several times) giving them lots of encouragement. The boys were well rewarded, with plenty of body touching, and even some smooching and kissing, more so from Katy, but even Kristen got into it a bit.

The boys had noticed the wedding rings and Aussie accents, but Dimitri still thought he would try them out for whether they would like to come back to their apartment (on the mainland). Katy probably would have liked to say yes, but for once that evening she sensed Kristen was not ready, and moreover with the early sail tomorrow, they really should have been getting back to the boat. They remembered the last courtesy bus was leaving from the station at 1 a.m.. Otherwise, they would have to make their own way back. The girls apologised, and gave each of the lads a last kiss and cuddle for being such nice gents.

Katy was getting very horny, and slipped outside for a couple of minutes to let Dimitri have a good grope of her titties & pussy (which was getting very wet). Her plan though was for Ramon the room steward to deal decisively with that itch when she got back to the boat, hoping that would also break the ice for Kristen.

By the time the girls got back to the Adonis II at about 1:30 a.m. (the bus was delayed while the ship's staff rounded up a few stragglers), Ramon had prepared their room beautifully – this gorgeous buff man was a really good room steward. The towels were done up as cute little animals, there were nice chocolates on the bed, blankets were turned back, pillows were nicely arranged, and their toothbrushes, toothpaste and make-up bags were arranged neatly either side of the vanity sink.

Ramon though was nowhere to be seen. He too had thought he would be required tonight for extra duties, as several of the other room stewards had been (you could hear it all over the ship). By about 12:40 a.m., however, he was dog tired from a long day and retired to his little cabin underneath. He left a nice little note on the bed, reminding them that ship would sail early at 7 a.m., that breakfast was available from then to 10 a.m., and apologising for not being there when the girls returned but promised he would make up for it in the morning. The girls chatted a bit, but with the grog and the long day, they soon fell into deep sleep as well.

The girls slept through to nearly 8 a.m., by which time the ship was well out of Venezia sailing the beautiful Adriatic, headed for Hvar, Croatia. It would be a nice, easy 2 day sail to Hvar, arriving there breakfast time Wednesday morning.

By the time the girls awoke, Carl was nearing the end of a tough, full work day in Sydney, dealing with some big new contracts with Korean customers who were in Sydney for negotiations. This was good as it helped keep his mind off what his gorgeous wife, Kristen, had been up to on the other side of the world. The Koreans would be in town for a few days, which would keep him quite busy. Even today, he probably wouldn't finish work till after 7 p.m..

He had last spoken to her when they had landed in Rome, between flights to Venezia to pick up the boat. He had slept uneasily. He had agreed enthusiastically to the trip, believing it would give the centre of his little universe something she had been missing and was entitled to. As much as he loved her desperately, he knew he could not give this absolute honey pot that was his wife, what her body craved.

Emotionally, financially, and so many other ways, Carl gave her everything she could possibly want, but his physical misfortune in the dick department left her longing for a level of physical sexual enjoyment her body craved for that he could not provide. He knew that.

But he still felt a desperate, hollow feeling in his heart. Would this be the beginning of the end for him with Kristen? Would things ever be the same again? Could he handle it? It hadn't seemed so for Katy with her husband, Chris, but then again Chris was reasonably well endowed – he had overheard Katy discussing it one day with Kristen. It was just that Katy loved fucking and Chris was cool with it – he got a big buzz out of knowing his gorgeous wife could go out fucking and then come home to hubby to be his.

Carl's mobile rang at about 5.30 p.m.. It was Katy!! "Hi, honey, how are you?"

"Carl, I am fine. We are now at sea. Kristen and I both just woke up in the last half hour. It is about 8.30 here. I have had my shower, and she is having hers now".

Kristen neglected to mention that Katy was in the shower with Ramon, the room steward. She wanted to know how Carl was. Not only was she still having some misgivings and concerns, but the phone call yesterday at Rome Airport contributed to those worries, as Carl didn't seem himself.

"How was Venice?" he asked his gorgeous wife.

"Wonderful. We had a great dinner here on the ship, which is just beautiful, and then we went into the city and had some drinks at this cool nightclub, Casanova's. We met up with some nice local boys for a dance."

Carl's heart sank just a little. He knew what was going to happening on the boat, but did she start playing up even before the ship sailed? Was he really ready for this? He tried to compose himself.

12