Cruising Ch. 01

Story Info
A white woman and a black man are shipmates on a sea cruise.
10k words
4.62
67.6k
137

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,374 Followers

A white woman and a black man become "shipmates" on a Caribbean cruise.

Author's note: This story contains adulterous, interracial sex. If that subject matter offends you, kindly choose another story category. Please take a second to vote, and your comments and feedback are always welcome.

*****

Day 1 (sail away)

"Don't forget to pack your new flip-flops," Kathy reminded her husband, Gary. In an hour they would be leaving on vacation.

Gary was a clean-cut, 29-year-old All-American guy of average size and weight. His wife, Kathy, was two years younger and was a natural beauty with blue eyes, long blonde hair, and perfectly proportioned breasts. They had two children, a five-year-old boy and a three-year-old girl. Kathy was the kind of lucky woman who had easy pregnancies and quickly regained her girlish figure after childbirth with very little effort.

Kathy was friendly and outgoing with just a hint of a wild streak. She had tattoos, but only two: an "infinity" symbol on the underside of her left forearm and a large "tramp stamp" of swirling symmetrical lines on her lower back. She also had her belly-button pierced after her tummy trimmed down following her daughter's birth. Gary, on the other hand, was undistinguished, had no tattoos or piercings, and was quieter and more reserved than his spouse.

The happily married couple finished packing their suitcases and waited for her dad to drive them to Port Everglades, just 15 minutes from their home in Fort Lauderdale. They were embarking on their first vacation in over five years – a six-day, five-night ocean cruise – leaving Monday afternoon and returning Saturday morning. Kathy's mom had been more than willing to watch the kids.

It would be the first time that either Kathy or Gary had ever left the country, and both looked forward to partying together on the ship and visiting the Bahamas and Mexico.

It was September, still sweltering-hot Summertime in Florida and the Caribbean, but it was off-peak season for the cruise lines, so Gary and Kathy got a great deal on cruise tickets - less than the cost of an average hotel. To top it off, they got a free "open bar" package. All they could eat, and all the booze they could drink!

When Gary mentioned that they'd have to be careful not to drink too much, Kathy said, "We'll be on vacation. There's no such thing as too much to drink!"

That became a running joke. Whenever conservative-minded Gary would say something about "too much (whatever)" Kathy would respond with "we're on vacation. There's no such thing as too much!"

Gary's concern about over-drinking really focused more on himself than his wife. Despite her petite size, Kathy could "hold her liquor" as they say. Gary, on the other hand, seldom got drunk but he had a tendency to nod-off whenever he had one too many.

Gary had wanted to book one of the ship's inside staterooms. The rooms had no windows, but they were a real bargain. Kathy wanted a slightly more expensive ocean-view room so she'd be able to see outside. Gary also wanted two costly shore excursions; a fishing trip in Nassau and a diving trip in Mexico. Kathy was not a strong swimmer and wasn't interested in fishing or diving. As a compromise, Kathy got the ocean-view room and Gary got the excursions.

After Kathy's father dropped them off at the port they entered the cruise terminal and stood in a long line to get their boarding passes and key cards. Kathy, being the natural extrovert that she was, chatted with the people waiting in front of her. When a tall, well-built, 30-something black man got in line behind her, she politely said hello and struck up a casual conversation with him.

In ten minutes time, she learned that the black man was also a local resident, from Miami. He was traveling by himself because his girlfriend canceled out at the last minute. Since he couldn't get a refund he said he decided to "go it alone". The man introduced himself as "Von" and Kathy introduced herself and Gary.

After Kathy and Gary made it to the counter, they got their cards and documents, then headed off to board the ship.

"Well, nice meeting you, Von," Kathy called out. "Maybe we'll see you around the ship!"

Gary and Kathy went straight to the Lido deck to sample the lavish buffet. Kathy joked that she'd have to be careful not to eat too much or the new clothes she'd bought for the cruise wouldn't fit her. Gary stole her line and said, "We're on vacation. There's no such thing as too much eating!"

Next, they got their first free drinks, a beer for Gary and a margarita for Kathy. They ordered a second round of drinks and took a selfie-photo of themselves on the top deck with the Atlantic Ocean behind them. Kathy posted the picture on Facebook and reminded Gary that her phone wouldn't make or take calls, or access the internet, once they got off-shore.

Reggae music was playing, everyone was cheering, and the young married couple were happy as could be as the giant ship drifted away from the dock and headed out to sea.

As the Florida coastline grew distant and the excitement on deck subsided, Kathy and Gary decided to check out their room.

Their luggage was waiting outside their stateroom door. Stepping inside, they both mentioned that the room was small, but adequate. Gary tossed his suitcase on the bed and was ready to unpack. Kathy pulled the bag back off the bed and gave her husband her most seductive smile. Gary took the hint and embraced Kathy, then started to unbutton his Hawaiian shirt while she unbuttoned her own. When they both were totally naked, Gary pulled own the bed covers and playfully grabbed Kathy's waist and wrestled her onto the mattress.

They kissed each other passionately and touched each other's body from head to toe. Gary fondled Kathy's luscious boobs and began to suck on her nipples. Kathy wrapped her hand around Gary's five-inch dick, and after jacking it a few times, she swung around took it into her mouth. Gary stroked her long straight hair as she sucked him. After a couple of minutes, Kathy rolled onto her back and spread her legs, signaling Gary that she was ready.

Gary moved into position on top of his wife and gave her another kiss as he grabbed his dick and pushed it into her slit. Kathy wrapped her legs around Gary and hooked her ankles together to pull Gary more tightly into her. Gary began pushing his dick in and out and Kathy mewed "oh yeah, oh yeah" as they fucked. Gary never lasted very long, but he was hoping that Kathy would cum before he did. That was not to be the case.

Gary moaned, "Oh baby, I love you so much!" then he grunted "eh, eh, eh, as his penis pulsed three times, squirting his cum into his wife. They laid there, panting lightly, still connected, for a couple of minutes, then Kathy softly said, "Come on, Honey, finish me off."

That was Gary's cue to eat her pussy, no matter how messy it was or how spent he was feeling. If Gary didn't make Kathy cum with his dick he would have to do it with his tongue. That was understood.

Gary slid down until his face was in Kathy's pussy and he extended his tongue, lapping up some of his own semen and brushing her clit. He picked up speed, moving his tongue as fast as he could. After a minute, Kathy started muttering "Oh, that's it! That's it! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

When she started her "Oooooh, Oooooh, Oooooh," Gary knew that her well-deserved orgasm had arrived.

Gary wiped his cum-smeared face on his arm and slid back up to cuddle with Kathy. They had both climaxed and were both feeling mellow and content.

Gary smiled at Kathy and said, "I guess we've decided that we are going to try for baby number three, huh?"

"I told you that I'm ready for another whenever you are!" she happily replied. "But, I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, even though I do expect to get fucked day and night on this cruise! I finished my period a few days ago, so I'm probably not fertile right now. But we won't let that stop us, will we?!"

"No we won't!"

Gary and Kathy decided not to get dressed again right away, and they tossed both of their suitcases on the bed and began to unpack. It was fun, shuffling around bare-ass naked as they crammed clothes and shoes and hats into every nook and cranny. Their shower stall was ridiculously tiny, so they showered separately then dressed for dinner. They had some time to kill and decided to enjoy some free drinks at a bar. When their predetermined dining time approached, they headed for the dining room.

Kathy and Gary were assigned to a big, round table for 10. Seated to Gary's right were two elderly widowed sisters from Ohio. Next to them were a 30-something husband and wife from Utah, along with their two children. The two seats to the left of Kathy were vacant. Kathy immediately struck up conversations with everyone. When she asked the Utah woman, named Janet, whether her family were Mormons Gary admonished her for being nosey. Janet smiled and said, "Yes, we're Mormon, or LDS as we say – and just in case you're wondering – no, my husband doesn't have any other wives besides me!" Everyone had a good laugh. A minute later, Kathy and the others heard a voice saying, "hello, do you mind if I join you?"

Kathy turned and saw that the black guy who she had talked to in line was taking one of the empty seats next to her.

"Hi Kathy, and it's Gary right?" the black gentleman said.

"Oh hi!" Kathy said, recognizing the man. "Everyone, this is Von. He's from Miami."

Von explained that he was assigned to another table with a big family of Canadians, all speaking French. When he saw Kathy and Gary with empty seats next to them he asked if he could be reassigned. The maître d said it would be no problem.

"So, it looks like you're all stuck with me at dinner for the whole cruise," Von charmingly stated.

Gary and Kathy were happy to learn that wine with dinner was included in their free booze package and they ordered Chardonnay, twice. Everyone at the table was friendly and Von hit it off right away with Kathy and Gary. As the dinner dishes were being cleared away, Kathy excused herself to use the restroom. Janet said she would join her. Everyone laughed when Gary said it was strange how women always go in pairs.

As they neared the restroom Janet shocked Kathy when she said, "That guy Von is a real hunk. I'll bet he has a big black cock, right?"

"I beg your pardon!" Kathy responded. "I don't even know him very well. I'm surprised at you, Janet. I always thought that Mormons were – I don't know – virtuous and straight-laced, or something."

"We are, sometimes, but believe me, my 'sacred underwear' comes off pretty fast when there's a big black cock around. Do you think you'll get a chance to fuck him?"

"No! No, I'm married to Gary. And even if I weren't, I've never been interested in black men."

"Well, sweetie, you've obviously never fucked a black man because every one that I've ever met had a nice big cock and he knew how to use it! Trust me, fuck a black guy one time and you'll be a believer too!"

As they spoke in front of the sinks and mirrors, Janet pulled a pen and paper from her purse and jotted down a number. Handing the paper to Kathy, Janet said, "since you're not interested in Von, do me a favor. Give him this room number. Tell him to call and tell whoever answers the phone that he's with the cruise line and that Janet needs to go to the guest relations counter, or wherever. I'll meet him there and I'll handle the rest!"

Kathy took the note from Janet and slipped it into her purse, but she already knew that, for whatever reason, she would not be giving it to Von.

Kathy and Janet made it back to the table in time for dessert. As they were leaving the dining room Von said that he was going to the ship's theatre to see that night's show, a stage production of the musical Grease.

"I love Grease!" Kathy exclaimed. "I've seen that old movie with John Travolta about a hundred times and I know all the songs by heart! Come on, Gary, let's go watch the show with Von!"

The three of them got to the theatre early enough to get good center-stage seats and they ordered two rounds of drinks before the curtain went up.

The show was just great. Gary stayed seated, tapping his foot and smiling, but Kathy and Von, along with most of the audience, stood up and sang and danced. The two faced each other, mimicking the performers on stage, and soulfully sang the well-known lyrics to one another.

Summer lovin', had me a blast,

Summer lovin', happened so fast,

Met a girl, crazy for me,

Met a boy, cute as can be,

Summer sun, something's begun, but uh-oh those summer nights...

When the band started playing "You're the one that I want" Von and Kathy sprang to their feet again and began joyfully bumping their hips as they danced.

I better shape up, 'cause you need a man,

I need a man who can keep me satisfied,

Are you sure? Yes I'm sure down deep inside,

You're the one that I want, ooh, ooh, ooh,

Honey, the one that I want, ooh, ooh, ooh,

The one I need, oh yes indeed...

Just about everyone, including Kathy and Von, gave the cast a standing ovation when the show ended, and they exited the theatre feeling elated.

Kathy and Gary wanted to try their luck in the casino. Von said that he might see them there later, then he wandered off. Gary had budgeted 50 dollars each, per day, for gambling. After losing a few bucks on a few slot machines they decided to try Blackjack, which Gary had heard had the best odds in the casino.

Sitting on stools at the Blackjack table, the husband and wife ordered drinks before they even bought their chips. Neither was very skilled at the game and they lost two of their first three hands. Gary heard Kathy say "Hey Von" and turned to see their new friend taking a stool next to her. A few more hands were played. When Kathy's two cards totaled 11 and the dealer had six, Von said, "You need to double-down, Kathy. You've got a real good chance to hit 21 and the dealer will probably bust."

"Double down?" Kathy asked. "How do I do that?"

Von placed his large black hand on top of Kathy's slim white fingers. She felt a tingle from the touch and the sight of their contrasting skin coming in contact. Von then moved Kathy's hand to push another chip across the table, stopping behind her first chip. Gary glared at Von, obviously perturbed.

"Players are not allowed to touch each other's chips," Von explained. "But it's okay if I guide her hand a little."

Gary nodded and relaxed.

The dealer flipped Kathy a queen. 21! Then he flopped himself a 10 and a 9. Dealer busts! Gary and Von won too. Kathy laughed and clapped her hands when the dealer pushed a nice little stack of chips toward her.

While the dealer shuffled and reloaded his cards, Kathy, Gary and Von talked about their plans for the next day in Nassau. Gary said he was going fishing and Kathy planned to check out the straw market. Von said he was going to "play it by ear."

Two hands later, Kathy was dealt two Aces. Von told her she needed to split them.

"How do I split them?" Kathy asked.

Von put his hand on hers again and pushed another chip forward, in place beside the first one. Gary looked on again, warily. Kathy felt that tingle again. The dealer separated Kathy's two Aces and flipped a 10 on one and a Jack on the other. Double Blackjack! Kathy literally jumped for joy and shrieked as the dealer slid a sizable pile of chips toward her.

Gary had consumed two more drinks at the gaming table and his speech was slightly slurred when he said, "Well, come on Kathy, You won back the money you lost. Let's quit while we're ahead."

When Gary slid off his stool to stand up, he staggered, nearly falling down and catching himself on Kathy's stool.

"We better get you to the room," Kathy said as she propped up her husband. "We'll see you around Von."

Kathy was clearly struggling to steer her husband out of the casino. Von stepped in to help, taking hold of Gary's arm and and guiding his steps. Once they got to the room, Kathy opened the door and Von led Gary to the bed and set him down.

"Thank you so much, Von," Kathy said. "He's really more tired than drunk. He gets like this. I usually have to drive home when we go out."

"Not a problem," Von assured her. "I'm glad I could help."

"Well, thanks again," Kathy said as she led Von to the door and said goodnight. Von pondered whether he might be able to steal a kiss, or maybe something more, but he decided not to push his luck or overplay his hand. After all, it was only the first night of the cruise.

Kathy managed to remove her husband's shirt and pants and laid him on the bed. She then undressed herself. Slipping her middle finger into her vagina, she noticed that she was moist. She laid on the bed and inserted her finger again, gradually beginning to rub herself in that sweet spot. She thought about what Janet, the Mormon wife, had said about sex with black men, and she wondered whether Von was all that well-endowed. In two minutes, her hand was a blur as she pleasured herself. When she started thrashing and shaking the bed, she thought she might wake Gary, but he just snored as Kathy moaned with an orgasm, inspired by mental images of a black penis, along with her fingers, stimulating her clit. Feeling satiated, she slipped on a nightgown, pulled the covers up and fell asleep.

Day 2 (Nassau)

Gary and Kathy woke early on Tuesday, the first full day of their vacation voyage. Gary felt well-rested and not the least bit ill after over-indulging the night before.

Gary peered out the porthole and announced that they were already docked in Nassau. He said that they needed to get some breakfast and he had to be on the dock at 9 o'clock to meet up with his fishing excursion group. Kathy said okay, but that Gary wasn't going anywhere until she got some loving.

Gary pulled down the plain white underwear that he slept in and Kathy yanked her nightgown over her head. They both fell onto the bed and began kissing and groping each other. There wasn't a lot of time, so they kept the foreplay to a minimum. Kathy sprawled on her back and Gary climbed atop her and pressed his dick into her dampening folds. Gary was excited – excited to be on vacation, excited to be going fishing, and exited to be fucking his beautiful wife in a bed that was different than the one back home. Gary began picking up speed, drawing his dick back and forth faster than usual. Kathy was just beginning to moan and feel the stirrings of an orgasm when Gary erupted, grunting in her ear as he pushed his modest penis as deep as possible, depositing his dose of semen a few inches inside his wife.

As soon as he finished cumming, Gary pulled out, stood up, and said, "I'm running late now, Honey. We need to hurry up and eat so I don't miss the boat!"

Kathy was feeling slightly shortchanged, having had no orgasm, not even from Gary's talented tongue. But she told herself there was plenty of time for sex later, and she quickly got dressed to have breakfast with her husband before his excursion.

In the dining room, both ordered coffee and Kathy also ordered a vodka and orange juice. She had never had a screwdriver at eight o'clock in the morning, but they were on vacation and drinks were free!

As they ate their bacon and eggs, they talked about the day ahead. Gary said he would be back from fishing at four in the afternoon. Kathy said she was going to browse around Nassau's famous straw market and maybe pick up some souvenirs for the kids and her parents.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,374 Followers