Cruising Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WTF! OMG, Bob totally played me. He hooked me good and I fell right in. I couldn't help but to laugh. We laughed for a few minutes until Ronnie demanded assistance. We hung up and I went to take care of last minute packing.

When traveling I learned to wear slip on shoes and a sports coat. Going through security I can stuff everything that will beep in the pockets of the jacket push that through the scanner. I kick off my shoes and I am metal free. TSA rules are strict about having two bags but once I show them the laptop in the backpack they can't say shit. I had tickets, passports, paperwork, lots of cash and everything else prepared. Even though I planned on showering in the morning I took a shower to relax so I could sleep tonight.

When I came out of my bathroom Laurie was laying back on my bed naked with her legs spread wide and knees up.

"I was half hour late getting to work today because I took my time shaving everything off." Laurie grinned.

I dropped the towel on a chair and dove in eating her pussy. We fucked and sucked the night away stopping about midnight for a snack and a drink. Afterwards back in bed we went at it some more until we fell asleep.

Saturday

I forgot to set the alarm. Laurie wrecked me. I was worn out. Instead of my usual slow transition from asleep to waking up I hit the floor at a dead run. I ran down to the kitchen and started coffee, back up to the shower to wake up and clean off last night's activities. I pushed Laurie awake and she was moving even slower that I was.

"Come on, get your shit together. The car is going to be here in forty five minutes!" I cried out.

FUCK! I never called for the car last night. I hit the speaker phone on my night table and as I am getting dressed I called the limo service I usually use. They were no help. They could get a car to me ten minutes before takeoff time. My back up service was no better. OK, plan B. I drive myself and leave the car in long term parking. As I am moving around I spot my next door neighbors kid shoveling snow. I sometime use him for odd jobs and had his number on my phone. I dial his number as I am getting dressed. He either doesn't hear the ring or doesn't have the phone with him. Shit. I leave a quick 'call me' message and hang up. 90 seconds later Jack calls me back.

"Jack, how would you like to make $150 in the next two hours?" I asked.

"OK." Was all I got.

"I forgot to call for a limo to the airport. I'll give you the cash if you drive me to Newark." I stammered out.

"Call you right back." Jack said before hanging up.

Laurie brought me up a cup of much needed coffee and I explained the situation. Without a word she headed to the guest bedroom.

My cell phone rang. "I can do it but my dad says we have to take his Toyota since that's the only vehicle I am insured on."

I didn't think about that. "OK, tell your dad we'll fill the tank for him and thank you."

I hung up and pressed the button to open the security gate on the driveway. I imaging Jack would be pulling in any minute.

Fortunately I am well organized. I just had to seal up my bags, stuff papers into my jacket pockets and I was ready. As good as I was Laurie was better. As I brought my first two bags into the hall. She was bringing out the last of hers. She was dressed in sandals and a sun dress and was wearing a shoulder bag like college students wear around campus.

"I didn't know where you wanted the bags." She said.

"Major change in plans. Follow me." I said.

Without a word she grabbed a suit case and followed me. We went out through the garage and I pressed the button to open the overhead door. Something else I didn't consider. It's fucking February, it's 20 degrees, there is fresh snow on the ground and we are dressed for the beach. We left the suitcases inside the garage and went back upstairs for another load. When we came down again Jack had backed the four wheel drive SUV up to my garage and had already loaded in the first bags. Good kid. He carefully loaded the second set. I checked the time and we had a couple of minutes. I invited Jack in to get warm but asked him to keep the motor running to warm up the vehicle. We took a minute to make sure we hadn't forgotten anything. I tossed Laurie a fleece jacket to at least cover herself up from the cold. We took one last piss, closed up the house and we were on the way.

Jack is 18 and a pretty good kid. Not good enough grades to get into a good college (and I don't think his parents could afford one anyway). He got in trouble for underage drinking a few times in high school and his dad keeps him on a short leash. But since he started community college the reality of his life has affected him. He's been studying hard and flying straight.

Laurie and I were in the back seat and I was organizing paperwork with her help. I made three piles. One for me, one for Laurie and one for Ronnie and Bob. Laurie put hers in her shoulder bag. I put mine in one coat pocket and the couples in another. With that done I explained the situation to Jack.

"Jack, sorry about this last minute stuff. I forgot to schedule a car to take me to the airport this morning. I really appreciate you helping me out like this." I said.

"It's no problem, gets me out of shoveling snow for a while." Jack said cruising along the highway.

"I asked your dad to pick up my mail and keep an eye on my house while I'm gone." I said.

This caused Jack to laugh. "Who do you think actually does it? Me."

"What?"

"I'm the one that gets your mail, brings it in, turns on lights, everything." Jack said.

"Really? I didn't know that. Your dad always makes a big deal about how I owe him one." I said.

"Yeah, that's him all right. Considering all the favors you do for us I'd say he owes you one hell of a lot more that you owe him." Jack said.

A nasty thought just crossed my mind. "Uh Jack, so you are inside my house unattended. You aren't having a few drinks, are you?"

Jacked looked in the rear view mirror and caught my eye. "No way! I would never touch your stuff. First, my dad will throw me out if I take another drink before my 21st birthday. Next, that would be the same as stealing and I'd never steal from you. I have thought about sitting in your hot tub a couple of times but I never would do that."

Now I felt bad about accusing Jack of wrong doing. I took out two hundred dollars and handed it to Jack. "Here's two hundred. Either give your dad fifty for gas or fill the tank and keep the rest for yourself. Once I get home you and me are going to have a talk. How would you like to have a pool and hot tub party at my house for some of your friends? No booze though."

"Hey, that would be real cool. A pool party in February? I guess its nice having an indoor pool." Jack said.

"A pools a lot of work and expensive. I figured why have a pool if you can only use it three months a year so when the house was built I made it an indoor." I said.

"Like my dad always says, the only thing better than having your own pool is a neighbor with one."

"As long as we understand that this party doesn't get out of hand or I'll throw all of you out." I said.

"I understand. No problem." Jack said.

We arrived at the airport in good time. After unloading the bags we went inside to the warmth of the terminal. I checked on the flight while Laurie watched the bags. Everything was on schedule except for Ronnie as usual. They were going to be another 20 minutes. Fortunately she lives close to a major commuter train junction and there are always cabs available there.

They arrived and came inside. The four of us had a meeting of the minds. I handed over everything that they would need for the flights and boarding the ship. I gave them cash for the various cab trips they would be making. One thing I didn't consider is that the flights were charged on my card that I would have to print off the boarding passes at the kiosk. With that taken care of we checked in and headed off to security.

The thrills of going through airport security never ceases to amaze me. People seem to lose their minds or several IQ points in the process. They forget to take off their shoes, belt, or jewelry. There is always something to set off the detectors. Remember the little rubber pouches people used to use for change? You squeeze the sides and the top opens like Pac Man's mouth. I even carry my change in one so that it goes in the jacket pocket all together. I know, I over analyze everything but in whatever situations I dislike (like airport security) I try to make them as painless as possible. I flew through security like a breeze, they didn't even make me open my backpack or inspect my laptop as usual. I can't say the same for my travel companions. Ronnie took a particularly long time to finish.

We checked in at the gate and still had an hour to kill. I was hungry and I knew food was basically nonexistent on aircraft these days except for a bag of pretzels. The ladies wanted the giant cinnamon buns but I think that they are too sickeningly sweet. I spotted breakfast burritos nearby. Bob went to get us burritos and coffees while Laurie went to get buns and coffee. Ronnie and I had a couple minutes alone watching the bags in the loading area.

"Bob seems like a real good guy. I like him." I said.

"Yes, he is good all right. I'm not the easiest person to get along with but he is very patient with me. By the way, I really want to thank you for inviting us. I can't tell you how much we appreciate this. Bob is really psyched up." Ronnie said.

"All I care about is that you are happy. If Bob's the one to do it for you, that's great." I said.

"Oh he does. At first I thought he was just one of the big boob freaks. Just want to see and touch my tits but her really does love the whole package." Ronnie said.

"As long as you're happy." I said.

The others returned and we ate an impromptu breakfast. Once the boarding began we waited for our rows to be called. I usually fly coach. It's a three hour flight, how much more comfortable can they make me for twice the price?

In booking the seats I have two pairs of seats in two rows, one in front of the other. One window and one center seat. What I had not considered was Ronnie's size. She even had trouble making it down the aisle. She wanted the window so she squeezed into the row behind me. Immediately she needed a seat belt extender to fit around her girth and to lift the armrest to invade some of Bobs chair space. He didn't seem to mind.

During the loading process I looked around for larger ladies and wondered if any were heading south for the cruise. I didn't see any happy, smiling faces so I assumed not. Anyone going would probably be on the morning flight tomorrow.

With all the cattle loaded the flight crew began their final checks before pushing away. Two attendants gave Ronnie a long look in the process. They went forward and soon got on the intercom.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are in luck today. We have two seats available in first class that we can give away. We will pick a seat number from this bag and that person can move forward. The lucky winner is... Row 16... seat... A!" the attendant said.

Ronnie squealed with delight. She started grabbing her things to move forward. By sheer coincidence a flight attendant was standing just behind Ronnie's row to assist her move. The man in the aisle seat stood to let them out.

"Can Bob come too?" Ronnie asked.

The attendant smiled, "Of course."

Ronnie stopped when she saw me. "No, you two should go. You paid for the tickets, you should get the upgrade."

"You two go Ronnie. I'm sure you'll be more comfortable in the bigger seat. We are fine." I said.

Laurie looked a little disappointed. After everyone was settled we got airborne. I had a paperback and started reading to burn up the time. The flight was uneventful until we landed. Apparently both Ronnie and Bob had taken full advantage of the free drinks and were a little tipsy when we caught up to them. We went to baggage claim to collect our luggage and then outside to the cab situation. I spoke to the cab dispatcher and asked if we could fit everyone into one cab. He looked us over and our luggage and put us in a minivan. The cab driver was stuffing bags everywhere but two bags had to be tied to the roof. Bob took the front seat next to the driver. Ronnie and Laurie were in the middle seat while I was in the rear seat with the luggage. I'd lived in Miami years ago and had seen it all before.

At the hotel we unloaded and a bellman took the bags. He looked at us and asked, "Going on a cruise?"

We were that obvious. The next major hiccup happened at the hotel front desk. Instead of three rooms for one night, they had me down for one room for three nights. Of course they were booked solid but they would try to get us two room in a nearby hotel. My travel companions and I had a quick conference. We asked if we could change to one double room with two beds. That they could do for us. For one night we could share a room. With that done we went upstairs to our room. Four people with all the bags made for tight quarters. As we were organizing I explained that I was meeting a friend this afternoon. I suggested to go out and explore Miami. The hotel was in downtown close to the causeway leading to the seaport but there was a nice shopping center called Bayside that was walking distance.

I may have been stretching the point when I said that I was meeting a friend in Miami. There was a transsexual named Monica that I always wanted to meet. I phone her a week ago and explained my travel plans and asked about setting up a meeting on short notice. She said that she couldn't make any guarantees but she would try to be accommodating. Stepping out of the room I called and explained that I was in town and could meet at her convenience. Monica said she was busy but I could come over in 90 minutes. She was about 10 minutes away from downtown Miami in Coconut Grove. Monica asked to give me a call when I was on the way.

With some extra time I led my travel companions down to Bayside and we walked amongst the (highly overpriced) stores and window shopped. In a few minutes Ronnie spotted a tapas restaurant and demanded a snack. Midafternoon the place wasn't busy so we sat immediately. Ronnie took over the ordering. A carafe of red wine and eight different tapas's. Red wine puts me to sleep so I had an unsweetened ice tea (not wanting to fall asleep on Monica). The food arrived and we all ate and discussed the trip. I wasn't very hungry so I just picked at the excellent food. We had already arranged to go out for Cuban food for dinner.

It was time for me to go and I pulled out a hundred leaving it on the table to everyone's protests but I just dropped it and ran for the door before anyone could put up much of a fight. I confirmed with Monica over the phone that it was fine to come over and then I had the unenjoyable experience of trying to find a cab in Miami. This town is not like New York. I'd swear that there are 17 cabs in the whole city and 15 of them are out at the airport. It's rare that you see one driving down the road looking for passengers. I had the three largest cab services phone numbers with me but I tried it the hard way first. I walked out to Biscayne Blvd and looked for a taxi but (no big surprise) none were about. Continuing to walk south I kept my eyes open but got on the phone with the cab companies. First one said they could have a cab to me in 40 minutes, the second one said 30 minutes and the third one would call me back. Taking a chance I turned the corner towards a large hotel to see if any cabs were waiting there and came up empty. However, a few seconds later a taxi turned the corner and stopped at the hotel unloading a couple and their bags. Once they were out I asked the driver if he had another fare and he said that he was available and glad to take me. After giving the address I called and canceled the other cabs.

Arriving at Monica's home it appeared to be a small bungalow type of house covered in heavily foliage disguising its true size. Honestly, standing at the street I couldn't tell if it was a one room building or five bedrooms home. Knocking at the door I waited a moment for it to open.

Monica stood there holding a bright blue robe that looked like silk closed. I was ushered inside to a cool dark living room. Once my eyes adjusted I saw a room decorated in a very Spanish motif. Lots of heavy dark furniture covered in dark red material, dark red curtains keeping most of the light from entering, swords, shields and battle axes on the walls and was very stuff inside with a little musty smell. To me it looked like a museum. This was indeed strange to find first, in Miami, second, in a young "woman's" home and finally anywhere but a museum or movie set. But, everyone has different taste. Most homes in south Florida have lots of windows, bright furniture and is open air airy.

"Interesting place you have here." I commented.

Monica smiled saying, "Most people think so. My parents decorated it years ago. They are gone now. I just never got around to redecorating."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"No, not dead. They live in New Mexico. They moved here from Spain before I was born and they keep moving closer and closer to Mexico. We joke in the family that they are being sucked towards there." Monica explained.

We got down to business. After explaining what I wanted and we set a price Monica asked if I'd like something to drink. I forgot how hot and humid Miami was and asked for water. Monica went to the kitchen and I left cash on the table near the front door. When she returned Monica was all smiles and the robe was open allowing me to see most of her excellent body.

I had been watching her for a while and planning on visiting her when I was in Miami again. She intrigued me for many reasons. She was always (well, usually) smiling in her photos, she had a magnificent round ass of a Latina, a small waist, big boobs (she claimed 38DDD) but most important to me she seemed fun and playful. Her hair was long and blonde appearing to be natural and she claimed to have a 7 inch cock. The only downside I could see was that she was uncut which I always found to be a little weird looking. I'm circumcised and I have not seen all that many dicks in my life but the whole anteater look seems off to me.

Monica handed me a large glass of ice water and pointed the way to her play room. She discretely picked up the cash and pocketed it.

I was directed to a second bedroom which was apparently where she conducted business. There was a lot of equipment jammed into a small space making it difficult to move around. A full size bed dominated the room. Around the walls were a heavy armed chair (I assumed for bondage), a St Andrews cross (defiantly for bondage), a bench, an ottoman with rings to be tied down to, a wide closet stuffed with outfits (if they were Monica's or for clients I didn't know nor care) and two tall dressers with lots of drawers.

Monica told me to get undressed and leave my things on the heavy chair. Being dressed in only shorts and a polo shirt I was naked in seconds. Monica, on the other hand, made her dressing a show. She was wearing matching bra and panties in black that was held together with half inch wide black straps. Three were on the upper half of each boob meeting together to form the shoulder strap and once the robe came off I could see that three straps held a small piece of material in her groin and reached around her full hips meeting around the back of her shapely ass and joined to form one string going down the butt crack. The set looked like it was made for her.

Sitting in the chair I watched the spectacle as Monica pulled on thigh high black leather boots very slowly. Once in place she stood up and removed the robe hanging it on a hook by the door. She stepped to one of the dressers and pulled out long black gloves. I was handed the gloves and one by one I opened them up so she could slide her hands into them. She reached down and slid one finger up the underside of my erect cock. I didn't even know I had a hard on.