Cruising Ch. 02

Story Info
Full speed ahead: shipmates Gary, Kathy & Von keep cruising.
12.8k words
4.31
37k
78

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,379 Followers

Full speed ahead as shipmates Gary, Kathy & Von continue their voyage.

Author's note: This story contains adulterous, interracial sex. If that subject matter offends you, kindly choose another story category. Please take a second to vote, and your comments and feedback are always welcome.

*****

Day 3 (at sea)

Kathy blinked her eyes open after getting five hours of sleep. She had silently slid into bed with her sleeping husband at 2 AM, after leaving her black lover, Von.

As the morning sunshine beamed through the porthole of their stateroom, she rose from the bed, trying not to disturb Gary, and gazed out the small round window. She could see that the ship was already well out of port, leaving Nassau in the distance, and slicing briskly through the deep blue ocean water.

Their ship's itinerary billed Day 3 as a "fun day at sea". She had every intention of making it just that. A fun day for her, anyway.

Kathy glanced at her husband, still lying in their double bed, just beginning to stir toward consciousness. She tried to come up with a word to describe him as she studied his face, comfortably pressed into a downy pillow. "Adorable" was the word that came to mind. She did adore him, but she realized that she no longer saw him in the same way she had just a day earlier, before she became intimately acquainted with Von. When she tried to think of a descriptor for Von, she decided that he was a "man". A black man. A strong, virile man. A real man!

Kathy's contemplation was disturbed by a knock on their stateroom door. "Just a minute!" she said loudly as she opened the door, dressed in her nightgown, allowing the room service waiter to enter and place a loaded tray on their tiny table. Hours before, Kathy had placed an order for juice, coffee, muffins and toast. She wanted to forgo the greasy bacon and eggs that she and Gary had for breakfast the previous morning, thinking that some lighter fare might be easier for her husband to stomach, given the activities that she had planned for the day.

Gary mumbled a groggy "good morning" as he sat up and reached for the coffee that Kathy had just poured for him. Kathy asked him how he was feeling, wondering whether he might be hung over after having too much to drink and passing out the night before. Gary said he was going to take some Tylenol for a headache, but he felt pretty good, considering.

As he sipped his coffee, Gary asked Kathy what she wanted to do, since the ship would be underway all day and most of the night, steaming toward Mexico and their second port of call.

"Our cruise is almost half over already, and I sure as hell don't want to waste a minute!" Kathy responded, "I want to get an early start, and there's a lot that I want to do!" After pausing for a moment, Kathy added, "I've got some surprises for you, too."

In fact, Kathy had already decided that she wanted to spend as much time as possible with Von's magnificent cock deep in her pussy, and she was not going to settle for any quickies, squeezed in whenever she could manage to slip away from her husband for an hour or two.

Kathy told Gary that she wanted to go on deck and spend some time soaking in the hot tub. By getting an early start, she explained, they would be able to take a dip in the tub before it became crowded with other passengers.

When Kathy pulled off her negligee, preparing to don her brand-new string bikini, Gary felt frisky, viewing his wife's gorgeous naked body, and he moved close to give her a hug and to nuzzle her neck with his nose and lips. Naked sex was definitely on Kathy's agenda, but not with Gary, and she granted him a brief kiss before pulling away and dismissing him with a curt "later".

The thong of Kathy's swimsuit was little more than a patch of fabric and some black strings. It barely covered her vagina. If she hadn't shaved she could not have worn it. When she began to fasten the similarly fabricated top around her overflowing boobs Gary complained that the bikini was "way too skimpy" for her to wear in public, mentioning that her entire ass - both perfect "peachy" cheeks - would be visible to everyone onboard as they made their way to the hot tub.

"We're on vacation, Gary," Kathy said with a smile. "There's no such thing as too skimpy!"

Being so early in the day, the wet deck was practically deserted, as expected, and Gary and Kathy were able to climb into the hot tub all by themselves. They sighed an audible "ahhhh" in unison as they immersed themselves in the steamy bubbles, slinking down almost to their necks.

Gary tried to engage Kathy in conversation, but she was distracted, obviously scanning the area from behind her dark sunglasses. Gary realized that his wife's eyes had found their target, but before he could determine what Kathy was focusing on, a wide smile overtook her face.

"Oh, hey, good morning, Von!" Kathy said as her tall, dark friend stepped toward the hot tub, pulling off his shirt to exhibit his well-defined abdomen and chiseled chest. Pretending that the planned rendezvous was simply a chance encounter, Kathy said, "Why don't you join us, Von? The water feels amazing! It's hot, and wet!"

Gary grimaced. He had been hoping that they would not see Von until dinner time.

Gary and Kathy were seated next to each other in the hot tub, facing the ocean. Von sat across from them. For several minutes, Gary enthusiastically gestured and spoke about the vastness of the sea, the perfect sunny weather, the feel of the bubbles, etc. Kathy and Von spoke very little and seemed to be looking at each other and nothing else.

Kathy stood up and playfully splashed water on Von's dry shoulders, then she sat down next to him on his side of the tub. Gary thought it was odd, but he just continued to drone on with his observations. Kathy smiled and with her left hand - the one adorned with a wedding ring - she began to rub the water she'd splashed onto Von. Making eye contact with her husband, she spoke.

"Don't you just love the look of Von's skin, Honey? It's so smooth and rich. And it's so black! It's even blacker when it's wet like this."

Gary chuckled and said, "Geez Kathy, you act like you've never seen a black man before."

"I've never seen, or touched, a black man this close up before," Kathy said as she continued to glide her fingers over Von's upper body. "And I've never, ever, seen a more sexy and attractive black man, or white man, for that matter!"

Then, right in front of Gary, Kathy moved her face closer to Von's and she gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Following the momentary peck, Kathy and Von both looked at Gary and started laughing out loud as if the little smooch had been some sort of harmless joke. Gary joined in and laughed too.

When the laughter subsided, Kathy and Von turned toward each other again and repeated the kiss, but this time it was anything but brief. For several long seconds, they tilted their heads and connected their lips. Gary was dumbfounded by the turn of events, and as Kathy and Von kept their mouths pressed together, he reacted verbally.

"I think that's enough!" he sternly stated. "I don't really think it's all that funny, and if you two don't stop you're going to take this too far."

Breaking off the kiss, Kathy looked her husband in the face and said, "Don't get so uptight, Gary! We're on vacation, remember? There's no such thing as too far."

Then, in defiance, combined with lust, Kathy wrapped her arms around Von's neck and stuck her tongue out, way out, and slowly brushed it across Von's big, soft lips. Von reacted by extending his own tongue and the married white woman and her black lover passionately French-kissed. While their precise actions were not visible beneath the bubbling surface of the water, it also seemed that Kathy and Von were probably touching each other's private parts as they kissed. Gary leaned back and looked on in shock. He felt moved to do something - maybe hit Von, or pull Kathy away - but he was, quite literally, petrified. He felt ashamed to be so intimidated and so powerless. Gary breathed a sigh of relief when the kissing finally ended and Kathy and Von separated a few inches.

"I'm really getting hot," Kathy said as she fanned her face with her dripping wet hand. "Von, why don't we go to your room and change?"

Gary was both stunned and annoyed. "Why would we go to Von's room to change? We don't have any clothes there."

Kathy flashed a wicked smile at her husband and said, "Gary, who said anything about clothes?!"

Kathy turned toward Von to give him another kiss, then Von helped her to stand and step out of the tub. Gary was nonplussed as Kathy slipped her hand into Von's and began to walk away. After taking five steps, Kathy looked back and casually asked Gary, "Are you coming?"

Gary, still reeling from seeing his wife kiss a black man they barely knew, rose to his feet and sloshed out of the hot tub, grabbing his towel and following Kathy as she strolled away, hand-in-hand with Von. Like a puppy-dog following its master, Gary trailed behind Kathy and Von as they made their way across the teak deck to the closest elevator. Inside the elevator, Gary looked his wife in the face. She smiled back at him. No one spoke.

It took just a few seconds to reach Von's floor. Kathy and Von walked down the long hallway of staterooms and Gary followed. A couple of times, Kathy whispered something to Von and he quietly replied. Gary was still trying to make some sense of what was going on.

Von pulled a key card from his bathing trunks' pocket and paused to open the door of room 1515. He stepped inside and held the door for Kathy and her husband. Gary was immediately awed by the spacious mini-suite and his eyes surveyed the room and the view of the ocean visible through the balcony's glass door.

"I gotta take a piss," Von said, adding "Make yourselves at home," as he stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Gary turned toward his wife and asked, "What's going on? I don't get it. Is this some kind of stupid practical joke or something?"

Kathy smiled, tilted her head, and replied, "You really don't get it, do you? Well, you will soon enough. Now look, you can stay and watch if you want to. Von says it would be good if you did. Or, you can leave and..."

Kathy paused as the bathroom door opened and Von stepped out, totally naked with his huge, pendulous black penis hanging down, fully exposed.

"Whoa!" Gary exclaimed in shock as his eyes took in Von's package. He'd never seen a dick that big. "Come on, man, put some shorts on or something!"

"No!" Kathy said loudly. "He doesn't need any shorts. I like him just the way he is!"

When Gary turned toward the sound of his wife's voice, he was astounded to see that she too was totally naked, both pieces of her bikini falling from her hand onto the floor.

Von and Kathy stepped toward each other and embraced, pressing their nude bodies together. Vons's big black cock was squeezed up against Kathy's pierced belly button. Gary was simply speechless as Kathy turned her head toward him and ordered, "Sit on the couch, Gary." He did.

Kathy and Von kissed passionately, making quite a show out of how they opened their mouths wide and moved their tongues against one another. As they kissed, Kathy rubbed the palms of her hands over Von's black ass. Then Von stopped kissing Kathy's lips and leaned down to kiss her tits instead. Von moved his lips to envelope Kathy's right nipple and he sucked hard, causing her boob to stretch.

"Mmmmm," Kathy cooed, shaking her head, making her beaded hair braids rattle. "Mmmmmm, that feels so good. Suck my tits, Von!"

Von worked his oral magic on Kathy's breasts, sucking one nipple, then the other, alternating back and forth. It went on for several minutes before Von raised his head and gave Kathy another lip kiss.

Still embracing the pretty white wife, Von stepped backward until he sat on the edge of the bed, facing in Gary's direction with Kathy standing next to him. "Now, don't be rude, Kathy," Von said in a mock-scolding sort of tone, "Talk to your husband. Don't ignore him. He's part of this too."

"Okay," Kathy agreed. Looking toward her husband, Kathy dropped to her knees and wrapped one hand around Von's big black cock. Gary let out a loud gasp when he saw his wife touch Von's penis.

Holding the cock up with her dainty fingers, Kathy smiled and said, "This, Gary, is Von's big black cock. You can see how really big, and black, it is. It's twice as big as your skinny white dick, isn't it? When I see it, I want to put it in my mouth."

Kathy kissed the head of Von's cock, then she stuck her tongue out and ran it up and down the entire length, stopping just long enough to kiss each of his plum-sized balls.

Pausing for a moment, Kathy looked Gary in the face and said, "You see how Von shaves all his pubic hair off. It's better this way. You really need to shave yours too!"

Gary did not react, but he actually liked that idea. His emotions were beginning to adjust from shock and disgust to some degree of arousal. He spontaneously inhaled deeply when he saw his wife take the first few inches of Von's cock into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah Baby," Von said softly, "Suck my cock with your pretty little mouth!"

Kathy began to move her head up and down, making little grunting noises and obviously enjoying herself. The blow job went on for a solid five minutes before Kathy slowly withdrew and gave the cock one more kiss. Kathy then reached her hand down and rubbed her pussy.

"Wow Gary," I'm really wet down there. You want to feel it?"

Gary was expressionless as he shook his head "no".

Kathy rose from her knees and sat next to Von on the bed. Wrapping one arm around her bare shoulder, Von asked Kathy, "Okay Baby, how do you want to do it this time?"

"This time?!" Gary blurted, "Are you saying there was a last time?!"

Kathy smiled at her dumbfounded husband. "Oh yeah Gary, while you were out fishing yesterday, I landed a big one right here! (Kathy and Von laughed) And last night, after you conked out, I stayed up for a while."

Von laughed again. "I stayed up too!"

"I'll say you did!" Kathy added.

Moving into position on her knees and elbows, facing Gary, Kathy told Von, "Let's start with doggy-style. I want to see my husband's face while you fuck my pussy!"

As Von moved around behind her, the anticipation and excitement shown on Kathy's face as she smiled and looked Gary in the eyes.

"I'll bet you don't think I can take the whole thing because it's so fucking big. That's what I thought too, Honey, but I guess my pussy is bigger than it looks because I can take Von's cock with no problem. You'll see!"

"Ooooh fuck!" Kathy moaned as Von pushed the first two inches into her sopping wet cunt. "Oh, Von, your big black cock feels so good inside me!"

Gary could see his wife's contorted expression as Von presssed another two inches of warm, stiff cock into her pussy.

"Oh shit, Gary!" Kathy groaned. "I wish you had a pussy so you could feel how good this is. Oh god, Von makes me so glad I'm a woman!"

"Two more inches and it's all yours, baby," Von said as he towered over Kathy, on his knees with one black hand on each side of her hips.

"Yes! yes, yes, yes," Kathy began her usual chant as Von started pumping in and out at a moderate pace. She kept her husband in her line of vision as Von fucked her, and she broke a smile when she saw Gary slip one hand into his swim trunks, obviously taking hold of his own genitals.

"Oh Gary, he's fucking me so good! Your wife is getting fucked so good! Oh god, he's making me cum already!"

"Oooooooh! Oooooooh, Oooooooh, Oooooooh, Oooooooh," Kathy shrieked and shook as a huge orgasm swept over her. Feeling every inch of the cock that rubbed her inner flesh so completely, Kathy almost couldn't stand the pleasure.

Staring Gary in the eyes, Kathy rocked forward and back, and her tits swayed in unison, as Von moved in and out of her. Sometimes she whimpered softly, then she'd erupt with screams of "Fuck me, Von! Fuck my pussy!"

When Von finally pulled out, Kathy let herself collapse on the sheets. Then, five seconds later, she sat up, pulled her braids back over her shoulders with both hands, and said, "Let me get on top, you know, facing Gary."

Von laid on his back with his penis pointing skyward. Kathy climbed onto him, sitting on his belly, then she planted her feet on the mattress and squatted with her pussy hovering over Von's cock.

"Watch his big black cock slide into my pussy, Gary" said staring at her husband. "I feel so naughty, and I just love seeing it disappear in me. I think it's about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and it feels incredible! His cock touches me in places that I didn't know I had!"

Kathy lowered herself and was slowly impaled. Gary watched intently and saw the far-away look on her face as she felt Von's cock fill her pussy.

"Oh yeah, Gary!" she growled, "that's where Von's cock belongs! Deep inside your wife's pussy!"

Kathy began to rise and fall, moaning and whimpering in time with the motion. She screamed with another orgasm. "Oooooooh! Oooooooh, Oooooooh, Oooooooh!"

Gary's eyes were glued to his wife, but he heard Von when he said, "Tell your husband how much you like fucking my cock."

"Oh Gary, I love fucking Von's cock! I fucking love it!"

"Tell him you like fucking me more than him."

"Ah, shit, Gary! It's true! Fucking Von is so much better than fucking you. I can't help it, but I just fucking love it!"

"Whose woman are you? Kathy. Tell him!"

"Oh fuck, Von, baby! I'm your woman now. I'm your woman! Nobody else's!"

Kathy screamed with another orgasm. When she finished cumming she saw that Gary had pulled his dick from his trunks and was masturbating as he saw, and heard, his wife being fucked barely five feet away from him.

Kathy smiled at Gary. "That's it Honey, beat your meat while I fuck this big black cock! Make yourself cum while I make Von cum!"

Von started raising his ass off the bed in synch with Kathy's squatting thrusts. They were both moaning, grunting and screeching.

"I'm gonna cum!" Von yelled.

"Oh yeah, baby!" Kathy moaned, "Cum for me. When you cum it makes me cum!"

The next moment, Von let loose. "Arrrgh! Arrrgh! Arrrgh! Arrrgh!"

Kathy screamed "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oooooooh! Oooooooh, Oooooooh, Oooooooh!"

Gary came at the same time, although he did his best to stifle his orgasmic moans. Through blurred vision, Kathy did see the semen spurting from Gary's dick as his hand jerked it at a fever pace.

For a couple of minutes, Kathy and Von laid together, on the bed, touching and kissing in the afterglow. Kathy whispered to Von that she had to talk to her husband. Gary, meanwhile, had grabbed the towel that he'd brought from the hot tub and quickly wiped the cum off his hand and his shriveling dick before pulling up his swim trunks.

Kathy got up from the bed, slipped on one the fluffy white robes supplied with the suite, and spoke quietly and sympathetically to her spouse still sitting on the couch.

"Gary, Honey, let's go outside and talk."

Von stayed inside as Gary and Kathy stepped onto the balcony, leaning on the rail sideways as they faced each other. Kathy spoke first.

"Are you okay?"

Gary nervously laughed at the simplicity of his wife's words.

"Am I okay?" Gary responded. "You just fucked some nigger that we barely know and then you ask me if I'm okay!"

Kathy reacted defensively. "He's not just some nigger!"

They both turned and gazed at the passing ocean for a few moments, then Gary spoke again.

"I can't believe that you just did that."

Kathy reached out her hand to touch Gary's arm, then said, "part of me can't believe it either. You know it's not the sort of thing that I do. Or that I've ever done. Well, not until yesterday, anyway."

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,379 Followers