Cruising Ch. 08

Story Info
My first BBW cruise. Saturday - The last "fun" day at sea.
27.3k words
4.78
15.6k
7
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday

It's indeed a strange feeling to wake up out of a deep sleep with your dick being sucked. Coming to slowly I realized that Becky was on her hands and knees slowly deep throating my cock. As usual her skill was excellent but my balls felt empty and there was no motivation in me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"It was hard and wouldn't go down. I thought I'd get you off so it would relax." Becky explained.

I laughed. "I get erections all night long. They don't mean anything. I mean it when I say that I have nothing left in me to shoot."

Becky seemed disappointed. "I thought I was doing something special for you."

"Come here and lay down." I requested.

Once settled in I said, "I appreciate the thought but you aren't going to be able to finish me off. We can try in the morning. I was a very busy boy all day yesterday."

I glanced at the clock which showed 4:43. Fortunately the ship was heading north and my cabin wouldn't be hit with the sun when it came up so I was hoping to sleep late. I was starting to regret the decision of inviting Becky back but I felt guilted into having her come over. It took a little bit of time but I explained that I wasn't able to have another orgasm any time soon. After a while she accepted it and we fell back to sleep.

Becky woke me up by shaking me. I wasn't happy. She was all smiles. Another fucking morning person. She was wearing her tank top and panties but she had on my tuxedo shirt as a robe.

"Wake up, breakfast will be here shortly. Do you have to pee?"

Groggily I got up and did the walk of the dead to the bathroom discovering how completely shagged out I was. After a long piss and a quick face washing I went back to the main room. Becky was sitting on the bed cross legged all grins.

"What did you say about breakfast?" I asked standing naked in the middle of the room trying to engage my brain.

"I don't know if you knew it but they will bring meals right to your room for free. Once I found out I've had breakfast in bed every day. I ordered some things for us. I hope you're hungry." She explained.

"Actually I'm famished. Thank you. Please say you ordered coffee."

"I didn't know what you liked so I got coffee, tea and juice. You might want to put something on before the waiter arrives." Becky said.

After a quick search I found some boxers and pulled them on just as there was a knock on the door. Becky jumped up and pulled the shirt closed but there wasn't enough material to close. Instead she held it to cover up the most vital parts as she opened the door. A new steward rolled a cart into the room all bright eyed and bushy tailed. I hate him already.

"Good morning sir, ma'am. Where would you like this set up? It's a beautiful morning to eat outside." He suggested.

"Over by the couch please." I said.

"Of course sir." The steward said as he went to work.

"Sergio sends his compliments and explained what a valued guest you are. My name is Miguel and I'd be happy to assist you in any way I can sir." The steward said.

"Where is Sergio?" I asked before realizing that I might be betraying some confidences.

"This is Sergio's morning off sir. I will be taking care of things until he goes on duty. Again, if there is anything I can do..."

"No, breakfast is fine. I'll turn on the door sign when I go out so you can make up the room." I said without realizing what a prick I just sounded like.

"Without going into any details Sergio told me what an extraordinary evening he had last night and was grateful to have some extra time in bed today." Miguel said carefully.

I had to laugh at that one. "Yeah, I guess he earned a sleep in. Thank you."

"Can I get you anything else right now?"

"No. Thank you Miguel. Wait, let me get you something." I said looking around for my pants to give a tip.

Miguel held up his hand, lowered his head and closed his eyes. "Thank you sir but no. Sergio explained what a valued guest you are. Your generosity is noted and appreciated but not at all necessary."

I felt like a heel but didn't want to create an incident. Miguel gave both Becky and I short bows and he left the room. The wings of the serving cart had been raised to turn it into a round table and lowered to the height to eat form the two comfortable chairs. The entire surface was covered. Sitting down I looked over our own buffet. Becky sat down licking her lips.

"Becky, now that we're alone would you mind taking off the shirt. I'd be real upset if it got stained. I had that one tailored."

Quickly she stood up and removed the shirt hanging it in the closet. I started surveying the food and found the first covered platter of scrambled eggs. Next to it was bacon and sausage. I recovered the food and poured myself some coffee.

"Becky, do you want coffee?" I asked.

"No thank you. I'm more of a juice person in the mornings. Sometimes a Pepsi if I need the caffeine." She said from the closet.

I began to transfer eggs, bacon and sausage to my plate. Becky joined me and opened another covered dish to display burritos. She took one and poured some orange juice. When she bit in to the burrito her face was practically orgasmic.

"What is that?" I asked.

"They make the most fantastic breakfast burritos I've ever had. This one is their deluxe. It has eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns potatoes, three kinds of cheese and a little bit of cilantro which gives it a nice kick. Once I discovered the deluxe it's all I've eaten."

"Actually that sounds great. Could I try a bite?" I asked.

Becky handed it over and it was a perfect blending off all the ingredients. I was instantly disappointed that I hadn't know about these earlier in the week. Handing it back I went back to my eggs but Becky insisted that I have the second burrito for myself. She would eat the eggs and bacon.

"This is very nice. I my cabin I get the burritos, a glass of juice and a napkin delivered on a tray. Up here in first class you get the cart service, flowers, fresh fruit, silverware, everything. You are so lucky."

"Well, I guess that there is no room to maneuver a cart around on the other decks." I replied trying to be diplomatic.

"No, my point was that you pay more, you get more. It makes sense. If I had known I would have made sure I woke up here every day." Becky giggled.

She was putting me in an uncomfortable spot. I wasn't sure how to respond.

Fortunately Becky waived me off. "Relax, I was just playing around. The one thing I did get enough of on this trip was something to eat. I know I gained weight on this trip but I don't care. You have singlehandedly revitalized me. When I get home I am not going to mope around feeling sorry for myself anymore. I will pay more attention to my appearance. I will start exercising and drop a whole lot of weight. I will force myself to be more available for dates and I am definitely going to try to be having a lot more sex."

"Well, good for you. I just hope that you are happy. If you want I can find out more details of that group in Tampa if you want to get out some more."

"Oh no! I couldn't do that. I thought about it and I'm mostly a private person. Even doing these things with other people in the room like I have done on this trip is was very uncomfortable for me. I am more of a one on one person behind closed doors and the door had better be locked. I'm mostly happy that I experienced what I experienced but what happens on the boat, stays on the boat. Now, having said that, if you ever visit sunny Florida I hope you will give me a call." Becky smiled.

"Remind me before you go to exchange contact information." I said.

"Like last night in the bathroom, when you were in my ass and that girl walked in on us I was so embarrassed. First, that whole anal sex thing is kind of taboo and frowned upon plus I have not had the best experience with it. Then to be caught in the act just completely ruined it for me. Like when I was with the couple it was all right because the three of us were playing but last night it was you and me and an audience. That made it weird for me."

"I understand. Do what you're comfortable with but I'd suggest having an open mind about other possibilities." I offered.

Becky broke out laughing very hard. "What do you think I have been doing this whole trip? The first time we met. You brought me back here and we were in bed in what, 90 minutes? I've never done that before in my life. Before this trip I haven't been with that many men but it took them some time before I went to bed with them except for that one real selfish guy. Once I get home I am going back to my slower ways assuming I can even get a date again."

I grinned, "I don't know Becky. From my experience with you, as much as you enjoy sex I kind of think you will not be waiting a few months with sleep with a man. You might jump the bag boy at the supermarket if the mood struck you."

Becky got very serious saying, "The bag boys name is Timmy. He's almost 30 years old and he's very sweet and caring but I would never, ever take him to bed. He's a special needs kid and everyone at the store loves him."

"I had no idea."

"I know you didn't but again I am not going to behave like I did on this trip at home. I'd die if people at home knew what I was like on the ship."

We chatted some more but Becky became anxious to get me back to bed. After we finished eating we stripped and climbed into be together. I took my time and made out with Becky trying to show her more than just a wham bam thank you ma'am experience. Becky stated off slow with me but I think she became impatient. She kept trying to move south and get to my dick but I kept turning to prevent her from getting to me. Eventually Becky broke through my defenses and made contact with my prick. She sucked it very well as per usual like she was trying to swallow my cum. I wanted to give her a good hard fuck so I pushed myself away from her and got to my feet. I pulled on a condom and looked at her like I was going to attack. She got the idea and jumped off the bed. Bending at the waist she put her elbows on the bed and presented her ass to me. I moved in and kicked her legs apart a bit. Pressing my cock against her wet pussy lips and grabbing her hips I shoved my full length inside in one strong push. Becky arched her back and gave a little cry of surprise.

"Oh! I wasn't expecting that." She said.

I began more thrusts shoving my unit completely until I was balls deep on every stroke before withdrawing until only the tip was still in contact. Becky met my thrusts gasping with everyone. With my last stroke I buried myself inside her twat and then moved her forward. She didn't know what I wanted but I didn't give her much of a choice. In a moment she was flat on the bed face down and my cock and never left her. My knees were on either side of her ass and I hooked my legs over hers holding them apart. Her hands were on either side of her face. Leaning forward I grasped each of her wrists, pulled her arms back so they were by her sides with the palms up and pinned them there. Then I began a brutal assault of her pussy with hard, fast strokes. In less than a minute Becky came hard and strong. It seemed to last a long time. I didn't stop. She was squirming under me and orgasming regularly. Being so focused on pleasing Becky I didn't notice my orgasm until the last few seconds.

"I'm cumming!" I called out uncharacteristically.

"NO! Wait, don't shoot in me! Shoot in my face or in my mouth or on my chest or..."

Too late, I cried out and drained my sack as deep in her vagina as I could reach. Becky felt my squirting and collapsed on the bed going limp. After releasing her I pulled out and rolled over onto my back next to her.

Becky half rolled away from me and lifted her head onto her hand saying, "I wish I knew that you were close. I never wanted anyone to shoot on me before but when you said you were ready I suddenly had the urge to do it. My ex used to jerk off on my face or boobs but he treated it like a punishment, like I didn't deserve his juice in me."

I was panting trying to catch my breath. "If I had known I would have tried to accommodate your wishes."

"Is that weird of me? I never wanted it before but suddenly it seemed like a very good idea?"

"No, not really. Peoples tastes change. Like when I was younger I thought anal was the ultimate prize. I tried to get it every time I had sex. Eventually I got bored with it. I'd usually do it if I was asked to but I rarely made the request. Lately it's just not in the top ten things I want to do with a woman."

"Right back to anal. Nice."

"I was just using that as an example. Who knows, when you get home you might love anal or having a guy blow his load in your face or on your tits. Do what you like and you're comfortable with. Don't let anyone force you into something you don't feel right with."

"I get your point." Becky replied looking far away in thought.

When I regained my strength I poured myself another cup of joe and brought it to the bathroom with me. I needed to shower and get cleaned up for my spa time. After I was cleaner I came out to the room and found Becky sitting on the bed dressed.

"Thanks for the fun. I'll let you go so the next shift of women can come through." She smirked.

"Actually I'm going out. I have an appointment in a few minutes." Leaving out the details.

"Oh, Okay. Well, you have my number if you get lonely. See ya." Becky said as she stood and went out the door.

No hug. No kiss. No long goodbye, just 'see ya'. Something was wrong.

I made it to the spa in time for my appointment to have my hands, feet and face done. The usual manicure and pedicure and then a facial scrub and cleansing thrown in for good measure since I'd never had one before. The same receptionist was there from when I tipped to get Becky shoehorned into the rotation and recognized me. All smiles she took me right on back and set me up in the chair to get my feet done. I suspect that she blew me past other people who were waiting ahead of me. I tried to sit still through the treatments but it was difficult for me. Fortunately the staff was very efficient and I was out of there in under an hour.

It was at the tail end of lunch time but I wasn't very hungry due to the late breakfast. I figure I'd better eat something since we had a late sitting for dinner tonight. A burger sounded good so I placed my order and sipped on a beer while I waited. Darlene came up from behind me and squeezed my thigh.

"Howdy stranger." She smiled.

"Hello, how are you doing?"

"Just fine. I'm glad I ran into you. Could I interest you in more good times?" she asked.

"Could I finish my burger first?"

She laughed. "Actually I have a nail appointment in a few minutes. Could I meet you later?"

There was some BBW water aerobics/dance party starting up on the aft end of the ship at the pool. We agreed to meet there after her nails were done. In about an hour. Darlene headed off and I ate my meal. Afterwards I walked the decks of the ship just seeing what was what. I spotted a few friends eating, drinking or lounging about greeting them with smiles and getting one in return. It dawned on me that this might be dangerous thinking that I was inviting them for another tryst. At that point I thought it best to be careful of whom I was smiling at.

The Sky deck was the highest point passengers could go in the ship. Technically it was deck fourteen. Its sole purpose is adult sun bathing. It's supposed to be restricted to eighteen years and older. Not that anyone is sunbathing topless or anything, it's just supposed to be a kid free zone. I spotted two boys about fourteen years old sitting on a lounge chair side by side looking at the woman three lounges away. They each had their cell phones out and were snapping pictures or taking video. As I moved closer I saw what they were looking at. Tiffany was face up on a lounge chair with her eyes closed catching the sun. She wore a bikini that was way too small for her. I also saw that she was fully aware that the boys were watching her and would make adjustments to her bikini regularly keeping their interest peaked hoping to get a glimpse of nipple or vagina.

I stepped past the boys and stood at the foot of Tiffany's lounge. "Hey Tiffany, you know what you're doing to the boys, right?" I asked.

Tiffany raised her hand to block out the sun to see who was talking to her. When she recognized me she lowered her hand and looked bored that I had interrupted her day.

"Yeah, I know. Let them have their fun. I like that they will be jacking off to my images for years to come." She replied smugly.

"Do you mind if I sit for a minute?" I asked.

"It's a free country." She replied.

I sat on the lounge blocking the boys from their view and hearing groans from behind me.

"You are getting pretty red. You might want to come inside for a bit and moisturize your skin." I said.

"No, I'm all right. I want to get some color before I get home. I didn't get much sun this trip." She said.

"Tiffany, look at this." I said.

Tiffany opened her eyes and looked at me. I pressed a finger into her forearm firmly for a few seconds and released it displaying the much too red skin coming back from my pressure point.

"Oh, maybe your right." She said.

"The sun's a lot stronger on the water. Why don't you let me buy you a drink." I said.

"Yeah, that's sounds good." Tiffany said preparing to stand up.

Tiffany rose giving the boys only last view as she pulled on a nearly transparent robe that outline her bathing suit through the thin material. The boys were grinning and taking pictures the whole time. As an encore Tiffany bent forward and pushed her breasts together practically popping them out of her bikini top which sent the boys over the edge with joy.

Leading Tiffany down to the elevators we went to my cabin. I guess she assumed we'd go to one of the ships bars but didn't argue the point. Once in the cabin her eyes opened wide.

"This is your cabin?" she asked.

"Yes."

"You're here alone?"

"Yes."

"You can afford this by yourself?"

"Yes, easily."

"Oh, I think I must have misjudged you. You must be doing well financially." Tiffany probed.

"I'm fine, retired. I'll be right back. I need to get some ice." I said taking the ice bucket and heading out the door.

Sergio wasn't around but Miguel gladly filled the ice bucket for me offering to bring it to my cabin. I wanted to give Tiffany a minute to soak everything in so I waited for the ice. When I returned to the cabin Tiffany was walking around in just her bikini having removed her robe and sandals.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked.

"I'll have whatever you're having." Tiffany purred.

As we drank she began asking a bunch of probing questions like where I lived, marital/dating status, a few attempts to figure out my net worth but all the while slowly moving in closer to me.

Tiffany finished off her first drink and stepped up to me asking me for a refill. As I turned to pour her another drink I felt her press her tits against my back and wrap her hands around my chest holding herself against me.

"I'm really regretting not sleeping with you before now. I didn't realize how nice and sexy a man you were." She said.

Before now? Ding! I was in.

I poured the drink and she released me. "Well, better late than never."

"I know you like these, I saw you looking a bunch of times." She grinned waggling her tits at me.

"That's true, they are awesome. Were there any enhancements done?" I asked diplomatically.

Tiffany replied proudly, "Not yet, these are all natural and all me. I want to keep them like this."

Tiffany smiled and undid the hook holding her top together letting it fall to the floor. She presented her cans to me even taking my hand and placing in on the outside of her tit. I let my hand explore for a minute by hefting their weight, squeezing the meat and playing with the nipples. Next I went behind Tiffany and reached around feeling her up some more. She ground her ass against my groin as I did but when her hand came around to rub my dick I released her and stepped back.

123456...8