Cruising Ch. 09

Story Info
My first BBW cruise. Sunday - Departure through Epilogue.
5.3k words
4.7
11.8k
9

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday

I felt something strange and unusual. It felt like I was being attacked by pipe cleaners but nicely. Consciousness crept in and I was laying on my stomach and my arms were wrapped around the pillow under my head in almost a death grip. The clock said 6:35 and things weren't making sense to me.

"Are you awake lover?" was whispered into my ear and spoken with a French accent.

"Sophie?"

"Sergio came in and made sure the coast was clear and then he let me in." she said.

"I completely forgot about meeting you." I said.

"I didn't. I've been thinking about it all night." Sophie said.

Sophie was rubbing her whole body up and down my back and legs seductively. My cock instinctively started to rise.

"I need to use the bathroom." I said.

She rolled off of me to stand next to the bed. She held out her hand and led me to the bathroom. Without a word she took me to the toilet, lifted the seat (no surprise there) and held my dick aiming it at the bowl. It was an unusual moment for me having someone else holding my joint as I tried to urinate. In a bit nature took over and my stream began. Usually when women do this for me they move the cock around, side to side, up and down or try and 'write their name in the snow'. Not Sophie. This was not her first rodeo. One hand on my dick slowly jerking me going for an erection and the other on my ass cheek teasing my butt further stimulating me. She explained that she had to report to her duty assignment to help the passengers disembark so we needed to get started.

True to her word, Sophie rode me like a champ. She gave me several minutes of head and proceeded to use me like a dildo. She rode me cowgirl and reverse cow girl. We moved to the couch and she rode facing me and then facing away. She has me lay on the floor and rode me some more. She was a nonstop orgasm machine the whole time. She was getting worn out after about an hour of this and asked what I'd like and how she could get me off. I suggested doggie as my go to position. She got onto her knees and lowered herself so I could reach her pussy. Pounding away I knew this wasn't going to work. Sophie must have sensed it too.

"Take of the condom and fuck me in my ass." Sophie insisted.

For some reason impaling her skinny little ass appealed to me. I took off the rubber, lathered on some lube and got into position. She was still lifting her butt up off the mattress, I guess she's used to fucking taller guys. This wasn't going to work for me. I placed both hands on her ass cheeks and forced her butt down. In one smooth motion I went down and into her sphincter like we were made for each other.

"Oh oui, plus, plus difficile!" she cried out.

Not being fluent in the language I determined from her actions she wanted more. I proceeded to fuck the shit out of Sophie's ass. She squirmed around under me encouraging me in two languages. It seemed the more excited she got the more French came out. Between manhandling her little tits and the blissful pressure on my dick I came good and hard in Sophie's ass.

"OH MERDE!" Sophie cried out quite loudly as she came one last time.

I was a satisfied pile of sweat. After pulling out of Sophie's rear I went right to the shower and washed off without a word. My plan was to shower just before getting dressed to leave the ship but I needed a fast rinse. Before I could finish Sophie stepped into the shower with me.

"That was so good, thank you." Sophie said as she leaned down and kissed both cheeks.

"You have very good endurance. You stay hard a very long time. Very nice for the ladies." She smiled as she washed herself.

I stepped out of the shower and began drying off allowing Sophie room to operate. We chatted as she dried and dressed as I pulled on boxers and began to scramble around packing.

"I'm sorry that I have to go but I'm grateful for the time we spent together. Have a safe trip home." Sophie said before slipping out into the hallway.

I had so much to do. I took out what I was going to wear today, pack what I was wearing tomorrow in the overnight bag leaving it open for toiletries. I packed up the backpack which went by the door with Laurie's, Ronnie's and Bob's suitcases. Next was my big bag. Everything went in there. I wasn't careful about packing since it was all going into the wash when I got home. Lastly was my garment bag. I packed up my hanging clothes and I was done. I threw the boxers I was wearing into the big bag and took a last long cleansing shower. When I came out Sergio was scurrying around the room.

"Good morning. I took the liberty of bring you some breakfast."

"Thanks, I didn't think there was room service this morning." I replied.

"There isn't but a friend in the kitchen helped."

Sergio busied himself attaching large neon orange tags to the bags by the door. My clothing for the day was laid out on the bed. I dropped the towel and exposed my ass towards Sergio as I pulled on underwear, shorts and a polo shirt. If he got a peek, so be it.

"May I take your bags?" Sergio asked. "If I take your groups bags together they will stay together."

"Sure, but these two stay with me." I replied point to the smaller pieces.

Sergio blocked open the door and began rolling out the suitcases as I sat and ate another overly generous meal and pouring down coffee as fast as I could take it. Between Sergio's second and third trip Laurie walked into my room. After Sergio's third and final trip he released the door to allow it to close.

"I wasn't the only one with a late start, huh?" she smiled.

"It was actually an early morning. A masseuse attacked me in my sleep."

"You're leaving your door open looking for strays now?" she joked.

"No. She's a friend of Sergio's, he let her in. Oh shit! I almost forgot about Sergio. Look in the desk drawer, I saw some envelopes with the ships stationary."

Laurie opened the drawer and took out an envelope bringing it over to me.

"I didn't think about this until now. We should have discussed this sooner. How was the steward in your room? Did you leave a tip?"

"I left fifty bucks. I don't know the etiquette. Is that OK?" She asked.

"Personally I go on the high end. Sergio when above and beyond for me."

"I see. My guy didn't really do anything special."

"Please get me two more envelopes." I asked.

I counted out a thousand in fifties and hundreds for Sergio and put two hundred in each of the other two.

"Go back to your room and get your money if you can. Give or leave this for your guy. If you know his name please write it on the outside. Then go to Ronnie's room and give her the second envelope for her guy and say the same thing."

"You don't have to do that." Laurie said.

"I said that I would cover all the expenses." I stated firmly.

She knew I wasn't budging and left on her errand. I finished eating and did my final trip to the bathroom. I packed the toiletries into my overnight bag and pulled on my shoes. Going outside I looked at the lines queuing up to go through US customs and seeing rack after rack of suitcases being offloaded by fork lift. Sergio came out onto the balcony.

"Sir, you have been a remarkable guest. It's been a pleasure serving you. I will always remember this cruise as special." Sergio said holding out his hand to shake mine.

A handshake just didn't seem fitting. I'm not a hugger by any means but I felt the need this time. I moved in and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He didn't hesitate and hugged me back.

"I can't thank you enough for all you've done. You've made this cruise extraordinary for me, and I really dislike cruises."

We broke the hug and Sergio said, "From my point of view I'd say that you had a pretty good time." Sergio smiled.

"Yes, an excellent time. Come here, I have something for you." I said leading him back into the room.

"A small token of my appreciation. I put my contact information in there as well. If I can ever be of any help to you, please contact me."

Without looking in the envelope Sergio smiled widely, "Thank you very much sir."

"And what little booze is left is all yours."

"Thank you again sir. I will remove it when I am cleaning the room when I can hide it in the cart." he said as there was a knock on the door.

Sergio went to open the door as he put the envelope away. Bernice and Cherilyn nearly burst into the room carrying what seemed like 20 shopping bags apiece. They are not getting on an airplane like that. They gush how much they enjoyed meeting me and guaranteed that they would be contacting me about the New York trip soon after they got home. Ronnie, Bob and Laurie all arrived together which Bernie and Cherilyn took as the signal to leave.

Once calmness was restored Laurie handed me the printout of the charges made to her room. There were none, nothing. The thousand was still there."

"Why?" I asked Laurie.

"You were so generous that I felt like I was piling on if I made you pay for drinks too. Plus most of my drinks were paid for by others." She grinned.

Ronnie took the bill from Bob and gave him a dirty look which made him cringe a bit. She handed me the statement.

"Sixty five dollars? Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"Laurie and I talked about it and we both said that we wouldn't charge anything to you. You've done way to much already. But mister drinks-a-lot didn't get the word. He started putting drinks on the card and two carafes of wine because he forgot his wallet." Ronnie said.

"Sorry, I didn't know. I can send you a check when we get home." Bob offered.

"No need. I appreciate the sentiment."

"Well, Bob and I absolutely appreciate every second of this trip and all that you've done." Ronnie said.

"Yeah, this has been a great trip. Thank you very much." Bob said shaking my hand.

"I hate to be a party pooper but Bob and I need to get moving so we can make our flight."

I looked at Laurie, "Are you ready to go?"

"I have no other plans at the moment." She replied.

We gathered our things and headed out into the corridor. I saw Sergio several cabins down assisting an elderly couple out of their cabin. He noticed me and smiled with a head nod I took as good bye and thanks.

We made our way to the demarcation level and headed out the gangway in between the smiling crew in their dress uniforms. Towards the end I saw Sophie giving every passenger a warm sendoff as they passed. Fortunately most of the passengers were off so progress was slow but steady. When I neared Sophie we locked eyes. She gave me her biggest smile.

"I hoped you had a pleasant trip sir." Sophie said to me.

"Each day was better than the last." I replied.

Sophie brought her hand up to her mouth I believe to keep from laughing out loud but once she composed herself she put her hand on my shoulder and said, "I hope you will take another trip with us very soon."

We made our way down the gangway to the clusterfuck of immigration. We were in the same room where we departed from but tables were arranged differently. Parallel to the ship were the bins of luggage divided by colors. Not surprisingly the orange tags were first. We quickly located our luggage and joined the queue to go through customs after each of us was handed the customs paperwork. Over the public address system a recorded message looped over and over telling the passengers to have their passports and declaration forms ready. Things moved quickly except for Ronnie who had made many purchases.

While she finished I made my way to the cruise ship desk to settle my bill (technically get a refund). The twenty something pretty woman very sweetly suggested I leave my remaining balance in my account to either make a deposit on my next trip or to use for onboard purchases net time. I tried to be patient and explained that I had no idea when I would cruise again (I wasn't lying) so please refund my money. It was a few thousand dollars that I didn't want sitting around and forgotten. Then she suggested that everything that was available in the ships stores was available online at the cruise lines web site except for alcohol and tobacco products and leaving my money in the account would make purchasing easy. I explained less patiently that I wasn't about to buy their overpriced crap and if she wasn't going to give me a refund to get me someone who would. She sweetly smiled and explained that she was just passing along the wonderful offers the ship makes available to passengers. I said to refund me in ten seconds or get me her manager. It took her closer to fifteen seconds but I let it slide.

Outside the terminal it was the usual family and friends trying to locate passengers and vice versa. Busses, cabs, vans and every other wheeled vehicle larger than a motorcycle was trying to move through the jam up. I spotted our hotel van a hundred feet ahead of us and the older couple who drove with us to the ship frantically trying to stuff their belongings in. The gentleman spotted me looking and gave a satisfied grin that this time he'd won.

It was suggested that we all get a cab to the hotel, Laurie and I would get out and Ronnie and Bob take it to the airport. We began to look for a cab when another hotel van pulled up to the rear of the line of cars. Bob was on the ball and waived him down. The driver helped up load everything up as we formulated plan B where we go to the hotel and get a cab from there. Once loaded the driver made an end run and took the outside lane (which the cops were keeping clear) and cleared the terminal in less than a minute. We actually arrived at the hotel right in front of the older couples van. When they saw that we arrived first and with less trouble I swear they each had a 'foiled again' expression on their faces.

We got ourselves organized and put Ronnie and Bob in a taxi after our goodbyes. After they pulled away Laurie and I had a brief conversation where she insisted on spending the night with me. I explained that I'd made plans this afternoon but the evening and night was all hers.

It was a little after eleven and the hotel was still checking out guests. They offered to store our bags until the room was ready. Laurie mentioned that she was hungry so I suggested the Cuban restaurant. We took a cab but found the restaurant closed on Sundays. I knew a nice seafood place near the bay so we headed there. After ordering a large platter of seafood delicacies and a pitcher of iced beer I excused myself to call Monica to see about another appointment. After leaving a voicemail I returned to the table.

"So, how long are you going to be out?" Laurie asked.

"I'm not sure how long or even if I'm going out. I haven't heard back yet."

"Well, I'm pretty beat. Once we get in the room I might just nap until you get back or if I can't sleep I'll explore the nearby area."

Just then my phone rang and I could see form the ID it was Monica. I excused myself and took the call. Monica was glad I called and explained that she was visiting a family member but would be available in an hour. She suggested she meet me in my room since it was on the way for her. I told her that I would have to call her back on that. After ending the call I went back to join Laurie.

"So, I was wondering if you could vacate the hotel room for a couple of hours." I asked.

"I guess. You meeting someone there?"

"Yes."

"Would it be impolite to ask the situation?"

Laurie knew I enjoyed receiving anal having done it many times to me. I didn't know if shemales was a sticking point for her so I broached the subject carefully. Laurie, like a trooper, waived it off as a 'no big deal' kind of thing. Laurie agreed to leave the room for a while and I texted Monica the all clear message as we enjoyed the meal. At the end of lunch Laurie asked to see photos of Monica so I pulled them up on my phone.

"Do you think the three of us could play together?" Laurie asked.

"You understand she's a paid professional?" I asked.

"You just showed me her website offering her services for hire. Yeah, I got that. If you're paying her, couldn't I pay her too?"

"I don't know if she goes with women. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask." I said.

We decided to let Monica make the decision when she arrives at the room. We finished lunch and returned to the hotel. After cleaning up we waited for Monica's arrival. I took the time to make sure the limo company would be there to pick us up at the airport tomorrow. Eventually Monica arrived.

"Monica, this is my friend Laurie. We were wondering if it would be all right if Laurie joined us." I asked.

Monica looked at Laurie skeptically saying, "I normally don't do threesomes and it's extremely rare that I am with women. Can you convince me that she's a player?"

Laurie smiled and stepped up to Monica. She went right down onto her knees and began opening up the front of Monica's shorts lowering them to the floor. She moaning positively at the black lace panties and gently pulled them down exposing Monica's dick. After admiring it briefly Laurie gobbled it up and began lovingly working it with her lips and tongue. The tranny seemed pleased with Laurie's work and nodded approvingly to me.

After Laurie gave a demonstration of her deep throating skills Monica said, "OK honey, that's good enough. You can stay. Let's discuss what you two would like to do."

Laurie and I looked at each other. We didn't talk about it at all. The three of us sat down with Monica stroking her cock and we decided what we'd like to do and things we wouldn't be doing. Monica seemed like she was getting excited the prospects we talked about.

We each got ourselves undressed. I started of going down on Laurie who was already fairly wet while Monica played with Laurie's tits. Then Monica and Laurie tag teamed sucking my prick (like it wasn't rock hard already). First I wanted to fuck Laurie while Monica banged my ass. Laurie asked that I ass fuck her so we got into position. Monica entered me easing in nicely as Laurie waited for me to accommodate the dick in my butt. Once I was settled the three of us got into a rocking motion where Monica and I both pulled out and slid back in together. It was a strange but pleasurable experience for me being on both ends of the giving and receiving. Laurie is one of the few women I know who can orgasm from anal and she had two good ones.

Next Laurie asked that we both fuck her pussy at the same time. I've never done double penetration before and Laurie's pussy isn't large by any means. Monica laid on her back and Laurie mounted her cowgirl style. It was unusual seeing two sets of boobs mashed together knowing that there was a dick in there. I tried to force my way inside from behind Laurie but it wasn't going to happen. Laurie then ask that I reenter her ass and we double fucked her to a couple more orgasms. Monica said that she wanted a turn in Laurie's ass so we moved again. Laurie was on her hands and knees, Monica roughly slammed her way inside the ass and I went on my knees in front of Laurie so she could suck my prick so she was spit roasted. Laurie was in ecstasy.

We went round and round eventually finishing up with Laurie swallowing my cum while I was standing but bent over with my hands on a chair as Monica savagely fucked me from behind. Laurie took Monica's load down her throat while they were in the 69 position with Laurie on top (but Monica refused to eat pussy). We laid exhausted on the bed as Monica used the bathroom to wash up. After she was dressed she kissed us both goodbye. I almost didn't have the energy to stand to give her a nice tip. After Monica left Laurie and I napped for a couple of hours.

It was almost eight at night when Laurie woke me asking if I was hungry. I was but I didn't want to go to any trouble. I looked at that the hotel had to offer food wise. We cleaned up and dressed casually and headed down to the steak and seafood place in the lobby. We ate well and had a few drinks each. Afterwards we took a short walk and Laurie gave me her opinions on being with a transsexual most of which was positive. Back in the room we had a long, slow lovemaking session that ended the night beautifully.

12