Cruising Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband and wife enjoy a sex filled cruise.
3.6k words
4.22
48.9k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvthex
luvthex
147 Followers

Life slowed down for my wife, Kathy, and me, as we grew older. If you have read any of our other stories, you know Kathy loves to expose herself and loves sex with multiple partners. You also know I love to watch and am just as happy hearing all about her adventures if I was not able to be present. This "turn on" of mine has served me well as I aged a bit prematurely.

Yes, Kathy has aged as well, but she still has her provocative looks and racy sex drive. She is still quite something to behold even though skin sags a bit on the backs of her arms, and her breasts sit a little lower on her chest. Her gorgeous smile, silky white hair, and beautiful legs still combine to create a dazzling image that continues to attract the attention of men of all ages. We don't step out as often, but when we do, Kathy enjoys the attentions of one or more men.

We planned a cruise to Hawaii; a cruise that would have us at sea for more than a few days. We both thought it would be an opportunity for a new adventure. We were right.

Kathy packed her sexiest bikinis, shortest cocktail dresses, and finest lingerie. But it was her pink Ménage a Trois pullover that proved to be the biggest hit. We love the Ménage red wine and the pullover offers a cleaver double entendre. The thin, cotton pullover caught male and female eyes as she made her way to the pool. You could see the shadow of her suit in the right light and it was just long enough to cover her butt.

It was perfect as a cover-up, but Kathy turned it into a fashion statement. She began wearing it around ship as a top. I loved the way her braless breasts bounced beneath the thin fabric when she wore it with her tight jeans. You could just make out the shadow of her nipples in the bright light of the passageways. The white lettering glowed in the lights of the lounges and casino as if it advertised a life style. I knew that it did, but her admires could only wonder and hope.

Luckily, our cabin came with a male steward, Enrico, who was a gorgeous Peruvian stud. Kathy was instantly smitten. I could see her mental wheels spinning when he introduced himself and promised to serve all our needs.

Our second day at sea began with a room service offering of coffee, juice, and sweet rolls. I answered the knock on the door, and Enrico stepped inside with our tray. As he was placing the tray on the vanity, Kathy stepped out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around her wet hair and otherwise naked. "Ooooops," she exclaimed, but the open bathroom door blocked Enrico's exit from our stateroom.

"I didn't realize our breakfast had arrived," Kathy apologized coyly. Yet, she made no effort to cover herself as she stepped into the space already occupied by Enrico.

"You don't mind my lack of dress," Kathy purred as she stroked Enrico's arm.

"No, Miss Kathy, I am comfortable with your willingness to relax in my presence. And, I should add, you are a treat for my eyes."

Kathy leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek as she rubbed his firm buttocks.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this cruise," I blurted out.

Enrico and Kathy laughed while I blushed.

"I will do my best to help you enjoy the cruise Mr. Dennis," Enrico stated as if the appearance of a naked wife was an everyday occurrence.

Kathy did not dress until we had finished our coffee and breakfast treats.

Kathy knows how much it turns me on to watch her flirt and expose herself to other men. Her exhibitionist habits thrill me to no end. I love to watch men react to her exposure and flirting. I love her dearly, and I know how ingrained her behavior has been throughout her life. Watching her become aroused and experiencing an orgasm is better than cumming myself. It is her sheer physical pleasure that I crave.

Some may find me odd or disgusting, but this pleasure has served me well. Heart disease and cancer may have limited my stamina for physical activities, but my desire has only been heightened. I want to pleasure my wife. Sharing her sexual adventures allows us to continue experiencing the intimacies we both enjoy. And, this cruise brought me to a new height for satisfaction.

We dressed for the pool. Kathy selected a bikini and donned her pullover. The addition of high heel sandals sent my mind off into fantasyland. I could not wait to watch the reactions as we climbed the stairs to the pool deck. Yes, we took the stairs, one of the healthy habits that helped her maintain a hot body despite her fifty-some years (well closer to sixty, but most would never guess).

Kathy attracted the eyes of several men who followed her up the stairs. Her bikini bottoms left much of her cheeks exposed, and glimpses of them were revealed beneath the pink pullover as she climbed the stairs. She paced herself purposefully. She chuckled softly beside me very much aware that the men slowed down when she did.

They stopped to wait with her when she bent over to adjust her sandal strap. With one foot up a step above the other, her legs parted to maintain balance, and the pullover rose almost to her waist. I swear I could hear their breathing grow heavier as they watched her bikini bottoms tighten over her beautiful ass. She looked up at me and smiled before rising back up and pulling her top back in place. Then she turned slowly. She looked back at her audience and winked before continuing to climb the stairs. Kathy never ceases to amaze me with how easily she wields her power of sexual attraction over men.

We found lounge chairs somewhat back from the pool in a more secluded area. There were plenty of other sunbathers around us, but families and kids were gathering on the other side of the ship and were now out of sight. Kathy bent over as she slowly smoothed her bath towel over the lounge chair. Then, she pulled her top over her head and looked around while stretching in her bikini. I noticed that a few men watched, as did a sexy blond reclined on the chair beside hers. Kathy lay down on her stomach and asked me to untie her bra straps so she could get an even tan.

About fifteen minutes later, a young Peruvian man introduced himself as Antonio. He was Enrico's assistant, and he asked us if we wanted anything from the bar. He explained that Enrico wanted to be sure we were taken care of while at the pool. I declined by making the excuse that I had to go back to our cabin for my book. Kathy half turned and raised her torso to face him. She made no effort to keep her top in place, and Antonio's broad smile indicated his pleasure with her move. I waited for his return just to see what would happen next.

Kathy sat up to reach for her drink leaving her bikini top lying on the chair. She took her time signing the tab, which allowed Antonio, and anyone else watching, to have a good look at her beautiful breasts. She set the drink down in the space between her chair and the blonde's chair. As she turned back to her stomach, the blond struck up a conversation. I excused myself when Kathy turned on her side to face the blond while sipping on her drink. I was sure I wouldn't be missed.

*****************

Kathy picks up the narrative.

If you read our story about the time I fell in love with Dennis, my husband, then you know I love showing off my body, that I love recreational sex with friends and strangers, and that I like the occasional tryst with women. It's who I am. I guess I was born that way, and I have come to learn that many other men and women share my love of sexual freedom. We don't confuse the love for our partner or spouse with the physical enjoyment of sex. I can't tell you why, but I believe people have enjoyed sex outside of marriage since the beginning of time, and the world has yet to come to an end.

I knew Dennis had created an excuse to leave in order for me to enjoy myself for a while. I was certain he would find a spot where he could watch me from a discrete distance.

I picked my spot because of the sexy blond lady beside me. With no man around, I took a chance that she might be traveling alone. I hoped that she might also be open to a little feminine attraction. I guessed right.

"Hi, I'm Eve," she said as I turned back onto my stomach.

"Kathy," I replied as I raised and turned toward her. I extended my hand and she took it softly into her own.

"Was that your husband who excused himself?"

"Yes."

"Does he enjoy your games?"

"And what games might that be?"

"Exhibition, flirtation, and teasing; maybe more," Eve replied as she reach out and lightly ran a well manicured finger nail across my nipple.

"Mmmmm. Do you play too, Eve?"

"Yes. And more." Eve pulled gently on my nipple and licked her lips.

Before I could respond, Antonio stepped up and suggested we may be more comfortable in the Solarium at the aft end of the ship.

"It is for adults only, and clothing is optional for this cruise to accommodate a nudist group traveling together," he explained. "No one will complain if you wish to take liberties with one another, and the crew will see to your personal comfort. I can take you there."

Eve never took her eyes from mine as she reached for her wrap and stood. I joined her, slipping my pink pullover on. I picked up my bikini top and dropped it in my bag. Antonio retrieve my drink and placed it on his tray.

"Follow me."

And we set off to walk the length of the ship. My breasts bounced freely in my loose top. I loved the furtive glances and open stares they attracted as we made our way past the fellow passengers we encountered along the way. I know my breasts and the butt cheeks peaking out below my pullover attracted attention, but Eve was also gorgeous.

Her wrap was meant to cover her like a skirt, but it opened at the side to reveal her long legs and the tiny ties that barely held her skimpy bikini bottom in place. Her tiny bikini bra allowed her large breasts to swing freely as she walked. Her nipples stood out prominently through the thin material. Antonio stopped and allowed us to walk in front of him while he guided us across the ship. I'm sure he enjoyed the view as well.

Antonio signed us in at the Solarium while explaining that guests had to acknowledge the adult nature of the facility. This was both for the ship's liability and to protect the unsuspecting passenger from unnecessary embarrassment. It also allowed us to order services without needing to hand over our sea card for each transaction.

Antonio helped us find a comfortable location. I removed my pullover, and I was so much more comfortable that I did not need to worry about my top. Eve removed her wrap and dropped her top beside my bag. It was my turn to return the favor and tweak her nipples. Then she leaned in and kissed me softly.

"This is much better," she whispered in my ear.

Before he left, Antonio promised to send an attendant to see if we needed anything. Imagine my surprise when our headwaiter for our dinner seating appeared. Eduardo is close to my age and a fit, handsome Filipino. Thoughts of "improper" behavior with him had certainly crossed my mind, and now he stood before me, looking down on my all-but-naked body. My nipples hardened, and my pussy tingled.

"Miss Kathy, so happy to see you here in the Solarium. I am here to serve you and your friend. How may I please you today?"

"Oh my lord," Eve moaned. "He's handsome." She turned to look at Eduardo, "Bring us two rum runners please."

"You see him in the evening for dinner?" asked Eve.

"Yes."

"Do you have room at your table?"

"No," I laughed. "And I would not want to compete with your flirting."

"I don't know. He was certainly focused on your body. He barely glanced at me," pouted Eve.

"Maybe, Eve, but I'm not so sure."

Eduardo returned with our drinks.

"Miss Kathy, I'm afraid the lounge chair will leave marks on your lovely body if you don't put a towel down first. May I bring you some towels to make you more comfortable."

"What about me?" Eve asked with an exaggerated sigh.

"Of course, Ma'am, you as well."

Eduardo returned with a stack of pool towels. He handed half to Eve and then asked me to stand. He ran his hand down my back and over the back of my thighs. "See, you already have creases in your skin. Let me help."

Eduardo laid out two towels and asked me to lay face down. He pulled out a small bottle of lotion and poured some on my back. Then he began slowly rubbing it in.

"The lotion will help your skin recover," he explained as his hands seemed to explore my skin. He then moved down to my thighs.

It felt so good. I reached down an untied the strings holding my bikini bottoms in place. "Please don't ignore my butt," I cautioned. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of his strong hands as he began working the lotion into my cheeks. Then, he began spreading them open as he worked the lotion into my skin. I spread my legs inviting his fingers to explore me further, sighing as his fingers brushed my anus. When I felt an orgasm building, I took a deep breath and rolled over to allow Eduardo and Eve to observe my heaving chest.

Afterwards, I retrieved my bikini bottoms and dropped them into my bag with my top. I reached for my drink, leaving my legs parted knowing Eduardo was watching me. "Why don't you do Eve?" I suggested.

"Yes," she said with enthusiasm. Eve stood and dropped her own bottoms.

"My god," I thought. "She is beautiful." Then, I drifted off to sleep as Eduardo began working on Eve.

Eve woke me with a kiss. "Thank you for sharing him."

I laughed and took another sip of my drink. "Maybe we should cool off in the pool."

I felt many eyes following us as we walked to the shower at the edge of the pool. Imagine the sight of two beautiful nude women turning and rubbing one another under an open shower. I felt so sexy as the water ran off my body following our swim. Eve grabbed a towel and began drying me when we got back to our lounge chairs. The towel excited my nipples as she rubbed it across by breasts, teasing me, pinching and pulling them before moving down to my pussy. Again, she teased the towel across my clitoris, purposefully trying to elicit a moan. I had to bite my lip to resist. She laughed as she handed the towel to me.

"The bitch," I thought to myself. "My turn to make her cum." I returned the favor, only I slipped one hand between her legs as I played with her breasts. Eve grabbed my shoulder and sank back onto a nearby chair with her legs spread. "Cum for me," I hissed. "Cum you bitch." Then I bent down and planted my open mouth on hers to stifle the squeal that was forming in her throat. I release her lips when I felt her body begin to relax.

I stood and walked back to our lounge chairs. I slipped my pullover on. Water dropping from my hair caused it to dampen the fabric. I wrapped my hair in a towel and pulled on my high heel sandals. "I want to see more of you," I said. "8525. Now you know where to find me." Grabbing my bag, I walked out of the Solarium aware that my nudity was obvious with the wet pink cotton fabric clinging to my body.

My breasts bounced as I skipped and trotted through the hallway. I wondered where Dennis was, because I did not have a room key. I took the stairs at the front of the ship and avoided walking through the crowded Centrum. As much as I enjoyed being exposed, I did not want to encounter children since it was an active time of the day. I did carry a spare pool towel to cover myself just in case.

My husband was not in our stateroom, but Enrico came to my rescue with his passkey. He followed me in, ostensibly to retrieve the pool towels.

"Allow me to be of assistance Miss Kathy. I can take your pullover and have it cleaned, dried, and fresh for your next use."

"But I am naked underneath."

"That does not bother me Miss Kathy, and I think it excites you."

"Yes," I laughed as I pull it over my head.

Enrico took my pool towel and began drying my hair as I stood there naked before him.

"We have a crew party planned for this evening. We would like you, Miss Kathy, to be our guest of honor. It will be later tonight, after the last dinner seating. Eduardo and Antonio both asked for you."

Enrico retrieved my brush and began brushing the tangles out of my hair. I trembled slightly as he stroked my hair and enjoyed my nudity.

"Would you like me to help you prepare for the evening?" he asked.

I wasn't sure what he had in mind, but I nodded slightly. "Yes, that would be nice."

Enrico laid me back on the bed and produced a bottle of lotion from his pocket. It smelled like vanilla, the same as Eduardo's lotion. I wasn't sure what it might be, but it felt so good as he softly massaged it into my skin. He carefully worked it into my nipples, kneading and pulling them until they were hard and my pussy tingled with excitement. I knew I was getting wet, but it felt so good. I spread my legs as he worked his magic lower on my torso.

"Allow me to trim and shave your pubic hair Miss Kathy?"

I nodded towards my toiletry bag on the bureau. He retrieve my scissors and razor and settled between my legs when my husband entered the suite.

"What have we here?" Dennis muttered as he stepped into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Enrico is preparing me for pictures tonight and a party later with the crew. Do you want to watch?"

Dennis is so sweet. He simply nodded and sat down on the couch. I remember that he did reach for his camera as I allowed my mind to be drawn back to Enrico's touch. I closed my eyes and submitted to Enrico's attention to my pubic mound and the soft clicks of Dennis' camera. I was lost in the sensations of pleasure.

Enrico lathed my labia and gently shaved them smooth as he pulled them out and tight. When he finished shaving me, he worked more of the lotion into my skin while he massaged the mound surrounding my clitoris. I felt the urgency building between my legs and strained against his touch. I came immediately when he thrust two fingers into my vagina while brushing the tip of my engorged clit. I bucked against his thrust and began to relax as he slowly eased back on the pressure he was exerting on my pubis.

"Yes, you will enjoy our party tonight Miss Kathy. The crew will take turns making you cum with even greater pleasure than you just enjoyed."

Enrico dried my wet pussy and continued rubbing his lotion into the sensitive skin of my legs. He rolled me over and administered his magic to my back. I was prepared and relaxed as he worked his magic lotion into my anus."

"Oh yes miss Kathy, we will enjoy you tonight. "

Enrico turned to my husband and asked, well, more declared, "She enjoys two or three men at once...Yes?"

I knew what Dennis replied even though not a word was spoken.

Enrico stood and gathered the towels while I drifted in and out of an ecstatic daze.

"I will leave you to do your hair. Might I suggest your long blue gown for dinner? And, no bra or panties? Enjoy the feeling of being nude beneath the thin material and it's effect on your husband as you pose for pictures before dinner. Enjoy the lusting gaze of other passengers as they watch you displayed for the photographers. When you return from dinner, your outfit for the party will be laid out on your bed."

Dennis helped me stand after Enrico left.

"That was hot. What do they have planned for tonight?" asked Dennis.

" I don't know, but they want me alone. I will tell you everything when the night comes to an end. That includes everything that happened with Eve this afternoon as well.

"I can't wait, but first we must do your hair quickly, because I will take pictures before this evenings adventure begins."

Continued in Cruising Part 2.

luvthex
luvthex
147 Followers