Cruising - The First Day

Story Info
Cruising can be fun.
2k words
3.9
20k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wed48
wed48
2 Followers

My wife asked if she could, "go on a cruise without me." She said it would be with a bunch of her close women friends and that none of their husbands were going. This made me start to think why or what the reason was that made her want to go alone. I decided to say yes. Without her knowing, I booked myself on the same cruise. I wanted to see why she wanted to go alone.

The cruise started with the usual greetings and I watch from a distance after saying goodbye to my wife as she boarded. I waited until it was close to leaving time, making sure that she was not in sight and then got on board myself.

That night, I went to the bar and sat in the back, out of sight of most everyone. I wondered where and when I would see my wife or her friends. I disguised the way I looked as to not be recognized. It had worked as just then one of her women friends walked right passed me, looked me in the eyes without acknowledging who I was. I saw the rest of her friends soon follow into the bar.

They all had several drinks and it became apparent of the effect the alcohol was having on them. They were getting a little rowdy. Just then the band came in and began to play. It didn't take long for the dance floor to fill up with all the women of her group starting to dance. The liquor by now was releasing all of their inhibitions.

I couldn't believe the clothes they had on. Never had I seen her friends dressed in such revealing attire. There was a lot of tit and ass showing and shaking. I was enjoying every minute. I stayed in the background and watched. Having my camera with me, I was able to record a lot of what was going on.

I turned my attention to the doors as I had not seen my wife yet. Waiting in anticipation was making me wonder if she was going to show up at all. I was just about to leave when I saw this woman come in. She was gorgeous. Dressed in a completely bright red outfit that left very little to the imagination that I got hard just looking at her.

My description will probably not do her justice, but here goes. It consisted of a very low cut see through silk blouse tied at the waist, black nylons with a mini skirt that barely covered her bottom. "Hot" hardly describes my thoughts.

I looked at her chest and saw she had no bra on. Her breast were hanging down nicely and bouncing around as she made her way into the room. The nipples were very erect and pressing firmly against the material of her blouse. I wanted to reach out and fondle both of those breasts, but I knew I couldn't. Her blond hair came down to her neck with a very unusual look that made me mutter the words "nasty woman"! What a turn on. Everything about this woman was unbelievable.

She sat down and one of her friends brought over her favorite drink. I could tell she had already had a few drinks. Her friend told her she had a ways to go to catch up with them. That first drink went down within seconds, then another which she finished almost as fast. I waited to see the reaction the drinks would have on her. Not long after the fourth drink she got up and walked onto the dance floor.

I watched as she became encircled by her friends. The band started to play some sexy music and before too long she began to sway back and forth, with her arms raised above her head. The women were all real close and touching each other. No one said to stop it and they continued on. They encouraged this beauty to continue as she moved her hands down to her neck, then brushing softly across her breasts, down the sides of her hips and legs and then up the inside of her thighs. Without any hesitation she pressed her hands hard against her body just where her legs came together. A sigh came out of her mouth as she firmly touched herself. A cheer came up from the crowd. That was all she needed to turn herself on even more.

From then on I could tell she no longer knew what was taking place, but couldn't stop. She continued to dance as her blouse started to open to more cheers from the crowd. I saw her tits in all their glory fall out from behind the material that sheltered them and with her hands she squeezed both of them together. Again a sigh escaped her lips. More! Let's see more was the cry from the audience. Now the crowd had grown as word got around what was going on. Her friends were so drunk they didn't know what was happening.

The woman had another drink placed in her hand which disappeared in short order. The drinks kept coming and she kept dancing to everyone's delight. Someone from the crowd had unzipped her mini skirt and it fell to the floor revealing black panties and a garter belt attached to her black nylons. Gorgeous is the only word I can use to describe her. She kept dancing, rubbing her pussy through her panties, pushing the material into her slit. After a while she placed a hand inside her panties to rub it without the material to interfere. She fingered herself for a very long time to the audience and her delight.

Out of her mouth came the words, "do you want to see more"?

Yes, yes, show us more! Please take it all off!

Well, that's what happened. First the red silk blouse, then the shoes, black nylons, garter belt and at long last those pretty black panties. Wow! I couldn't believe my eyes. She was completely naked and didn't seem ashamed at all. Her bush was perfectly trimmed and was the highlight and attention of all looking on. Wow, was the only word that came from the crowd. Over and over again they said Wow. They were enthralled. No one could believe their eyes, but it didn't stop there.

All of a sudden she started to rub her pussy. Cheers erupted over and over again and the words, rub it. A little faster. Yes, a little faster! She continued rubbing her cunt up and down inside the slit and all around the outside of her pussy lips. She then circling her breast with her hands and a shiver came over her. More cheers came. Pinching her nipples and inserting a finger, then two into her vagina. In and out, her fingers went. She was masturbating to a full house and everyone loved it.

I heard someone say, stick your fingers in, take them out and lick them." She did just that and said," that tastes really good, bet you'd like a taste! Come on over and you can lick my fingers clean." She stuck them back into her pussy and got them nice and wet. A woman came out of the crowd and grabbed hold of her hand and licked every bit of her juices from her hand.

I notice most of the women had lost a lot of their clothes and were joining in. They apparently didn't want to be left out of this. In fact, I noticed as the women disrobed that the men started to unzip and play with themselves. Pussies were bare and being stimulated. Men's cocks were being jacked off, sucked on or inserted into some women.

I was hard as a rock. I pulled my cock out and joined right in. I started to masturbate. I licked some precum from the tip of my dick and tasted it. That tasted so good. I felt as though I would explode at any moment. I played with my balls and then fingered my nipples until they became hard. I stopped touching myself as my attention was again on what was taking place on the dance floor. I didn't want to miss anything.

Another woman knelt down in front of the dancing beauty and began to lick her cunt. Moans were heard coming from both of them as the crowd went Whoa. She continued licking and fingering with one then two and as many as three fingers and with those fingers deep inside the throbbing pussy she tried to satisfy the lust of the moment. Dancing beauty began to buck on the fingers, trying to get them to go even deeper and deeper into her love hole. As she yelled out, "Don't stop, stick those fingers in deeper, she grabbed the woman's hand and shoved the fingers further inside her. Both of her hands were forcing the other woman's fingers in as far as she could get them.

Shouting out, that feels really good. Don't stop; fuck my pussy with those fingers and another roar came from the crowd. Do what she says, don't stop! The woman didn't stop, but at the same time started to fondle herself with her other hand.

At that point everyone had cum except me. I noticed a lot of people had passed out, including the beautiful woman that had started the show. I felt I needed to help her and decided to get her back to her cabin. I picked her up in the darkness and after finding her key, I was able to get her back to her room.

I laid her on the bed and as I did her hair piece started to come off. In the dim light I took a closer look at her. I could see to my astonishment it was my wife! Oh my G__! It was my wife that had done all this. I thought about it for a few seconds. Visions of what had taken place went through my mind. Suddenly, I felt my dick start to stir and I began to get hard. I looked down at this beautiful lady in disbelief and grabbed my dick and started to pull on it. I wanted to relive all of what had taken place and with her passed out, I decided to do so.

I remembered how she danced and touched herself. How she played with her breasts. How she put a finger, then two into her pussy and rubbed herself. How this other woman had eaten her out and finger fucked her all while fingering herself to climax. Dancing and yes, masturbating to the cheers of the crowd, I couldn't take it anymore. Though she was still passed out I played and sucked on her tits until they became red as beets. I spread her legs far apart and fingered her pussy to my delight. Over and over again I licked her cunt with my tongue. I kissed and sucked those wonderful pussy lips and tasted her sweet nectar. I found a dildo in her drawer and inserted it inside her pussy and heard her moan in delight from the vibration it was giving off. I kept putting it in and out. I loved watching it and knew I couldn't do this to her at home. She would never allow it, so I felt I had to take advantage of the situation. Luckily, that didn't wake her though. I thought I must have done all of this for a long time as it was starting to get light outside. I didn't want to stop, but I had to finish or she would wake up and see me there. I couldn't take it any longer and pulled hard on my cock and exploded my cum all over her body. It was on her face, over her tits and all around her most beautiful slit. I would have loved to see her reaction when she awoke with cum all over her. I felt embarrassed what I had done, but I can't say I didn't enjoy every minute.

And that was only the first day of the cruise!

wed48
wed48
2 Followers