Cruising - The Second Day

Story Info
Cruising can be fun.
1.8k words
4.11
17.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wed48
wed48
2 Followers

I woke up feeling very satisfied after the first day of the cruise. I had a "hard on" which I needed to take care of before going any further. I played with my dick as the night activities came to mind. I stroked myself up and down, slowly at first, then faster. My body shook every time I came near to a climax.

I took out my camera, turned it on and began to watch the previous night's activities. I couldn't believe that was my wife, but it sure was.

I grabbed myself real tight when the first scene of her dancing came to the spot where she had touched herself. A good feeling came across me when I heard her moan and press her hands hard against her pussy. I shook myself some more. It felt really good to have my dick in my hand. Then it came to the part where I saw her breasts fall out of her blouse and as they shook freely in the air, I shook myself harder. My dick was bright red from squeezing it, but I couldn't stop.

I continued to watch the footage of her standing there on the dance floor, fingering herself, getting her fingers nice and wet covered by her sweet juices and licking them. When that other woman started fingering my wife's cunt I almost exploded. Watching her as she inserted one, then two fingers was driving me crazy. I released my dick momentarily so I wouldn't cum.

Enjoying the part where this woman kissed, sucked and tongued my wife's slit made me grab myself again. I could see this woman was really enjoying the taste of my wife's juices and the moaning from both of them got me even hotter.

I was so hot now that I had to finish myself off. I wanted to taste my cum as it came out of my dick, so I got in a position with my head on the floor, back against the side of the bed and legs high in the air. Not an easy position to get into, but necessary if I was to cum in my mouth. My hardening dick was in my hand and aimed directly for my mouth. I was starting to feel myself coming to climax so I shook myself harder. I was now masturbating my dick up and down as fast as I could.

"Oh yes, don't stop", I said to myself as everything kept going through my mind. Play with it some more. Rub the tip around as if a woman was tonguing it. Squeeze it, shake it, bend it, twist it, pull it, and yank on it. Then I shot my load. Cum went everywhere, but I caught the majority in my mouth and swallowed. The taste was salty, but delicious. I could see why a woman would want to suck a dick dry.

Late in the day, I notice my wife in a lounge chair. It was cool on deck and a blanket was covering her body. She was thumbing through a magazine. It was a real explicit sex magazine. She was fidgeting around. I think the naked bodies in the magazine were turning her on. I saw her legs pull up and a hand go under the blanket. I could see a stirring of the blanket and knew what was going on. I wanted so badly to go over and have her suck on my cock. I wanted her to grab me, play with my balls and take me deep into her mouth. Have her stick my dick all the way down into her throat until I came. Instead I watched, as she played with herself undercover. I must say I still enjoyed that.

The evening began a little different. I didn't see any of her friends's this time. She had a beautiful red silk dress on. I could see that she had no bra under it. Her breast hung down as they did the night before, visible through the thin material of the slip and dress she was wearing. You could make out the nylons, garter belt and panties she had on because they were all black and therefore showing through.

G_ _! I would have loved to hold her right now, but I didn't want to blow my cover and I was enjoying this little escapade.

I was still on deck when a man approached her. He sat down beside her and they had a long conversation. He wasn't a smooth talker and I heard him say he had troubles at home which he wanted to get away from for awhile. She seemed to feel sorry for him. They had several drinks and walked along the outer ship decks. It was hard for me to follow and not be noticed. After several more drinks, he put his arm around her and at first she brushed it away. Shortly after he tried again and she let it stay. The alcohol, like the previous night was having an effect.

She was having a hard time standing. The hand he had around her waist purposely moved down and squeezed her ass. She didn't react so he continued to do it several more times. His other hand moved up to caress her breast through her dress. He pushed her up against the side of the ship and kissed her lips. She let out a long sigh and said my name. Apparently she now thought it was me in her arms.

At that moment, I felt that as long as she thought it was me and not this guy that I would let it go on. I wanted to see how others felt about my woman and I wanted her to be satisfied. That's why I let her go on the cruise in the first place! I always want her to be satisfied, especially sexually.

He continued to squeeze her ass, but now with both of his hands. He saw she was enjoying this so much that he slowly lifted her dress, putting his hands inside the back of her panties and squeezed both cheeks, moving each up and down and around while she pressed against his chest. Her sighs and moans let me know she was enjoying this, so I couldn't stop them.

He picked her up and carried her to a secluded spot on the ship and continued to kiss her. Before long he placed a hand on her thigh and moved it up between her legs. Every time his hand got to the upper most part of her thigh she started to shiver. He continued moving it up and down her upper legs because of the positive reaction he was getting. When he pressed it up against her pussy I heard her say,"Oh yes, right there. Touch me right there! Don't stop, that feels so good honey!"

Her hands moved down to his waist and grabbed for his penis which was still inside his pants. He didn't stop her as she squeezed it over and over again. The effect he was having on her was now having an effect on him. You could see that he was getting hard as he began to bulge out. It wasn't long before he unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, shook it a few times and placed her hand around it.

He held her tight and told her to pull on it. Yes he said," That's it. Jack me off. Play with me. Give me a hand job. Make me cum!" As she twisted and pulled on him, he pressed his hand up against her panties and rotated it around. He inserted his hand in the front of her panties and felt her pubic hair. It excited him so much that he began rubbing her faster and faster in a circular motion feeling the hair between his fingers. Breathing heavily and talking dirty to each other made them want even more.

He stuck a finger into her pussy, twisted it around and moved it in and out. She squirmed and jumped, and then pushed her body down hard on his finger. It felt so good to have something inside her pussy hole. Every time he inserted the finger she would use her pussy muscles to squeeze on it. He could feel the tightness as her muscles contracted. She squeezed his dick harder and harder. She begged him to put more fingers in and when he did so it brought on a big sigh and she pressed her body down even harder to make them go deeper. He pulled his fingers out, started licking them, but she grabbed his hand and made him stick his fingers back inside. Her reaction made him go even further.

In a fit of passion he yanked the top of her dress and jerked it down to her waist, exposing both breast. He grabbed and fondled them with his hands. He placed his lips over one of her breasts and began to suck, nibble and bite on it. When he pulled and pinched the nipple with his fingers she pushed his mouth back over it. He went from one breast to the other to give each one equal time. I saw how red the areola had become from his tit sucking and tonguing. Her head fell back from all the sensations being felt from the breast stimulation.

The jerking off he was getting felt real good now. He bucked back and forth on the hand that was holding his dick so tight. Precum was oozing from the tip into her hand and when she felt it, she let go and licked her hand with her tongue.

Tasting each other brought them even closer to climax. I'm standing there as hard as can be, wishing I had someone doing the same to me. I continued to watch as they both came and collapsed onto a lounge chair.

I couldn't leave her there to wake up as she was, so I picked her up and took her back to her room. I undressed her and as in the first night, I couldn't resist having a little for myself. I licked her wet pussy for a really long time. I finger fucked her awhile, played and sucked on her tits and then turned the dildo on and put it inside her. As I moved the dildo in and out with one of my hands, I took one of her hands and held it on my dick with my other hand and used them both to masturbate me until I came all over her.

I shut off the dildo, but left it inside her. What would she think after waking up two days with cum all over her and now with a dildo inside? I couldn't help but laugh!

wed48
wed48
2 Followers