Crunch

Story Info
A loving partner gives the other a Christmas gift.
1k words
3.41
8.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Early Morning Merry Christmas...

Even snuggled beneath the covers of a king bed, the slightest stir wakes you from a deep slumber. You never were a sound sleeper. You feel the bed and the covers shift as I get out of bed. Unable to face the brisk air just yet, you listen to the whirring fan, your neck relaxed on a cloud of fluffy pillows. The weight of the covers holds you in, and your skin feels the brush of crushed velvet and cotton.

After a long moment of coziness, I still do not return. You open your eyes, but it is still dark. You slide one foot and then the other into your slippers, and pull on a warm bathrobe. In the faint moonlight you can see my outline as I walk down the stairs to the sliding glass doors below.

It may be the moonlight playing tricks on your eyes, but it seemed like I passed right through the glass, barefoot, wearing only my black lace nightie.

You fling open the door and frigid air rushes around you. You hear the crunch as my bare feet clod through the snow. Tentatively, you step into the Winter Wonderland. The dead leaves in the trees rustle in the damp wind. Pine sap lingers in the air.

I turn around and greet you by flashing the biggest smile I have before resuming my walk. The snow around me shimmers in the moonlight. My red hair swishes behind me, glinting in the light.

"Wait," you say, but I only keep walking forward. You have no choice but to follow.

Crunch.

Shimmer.

Swish.

Crunch.

It is surprisingly warm once you start moving. The cold air invigorates you but the fire inside you keeps you warm. So warm, in fact, that it's not entirely shocking when I reach up to the nape of my neck and untie my nightie.

With another step, my nightie falls to the ground. My alabaster skin is exposed to the brisk cold, with my freckles glinting like stars. Still I march forward, as if enchanted. My hourglass figure moving ever so slowly up and down in the snow.

Gaining speed, you soon get to the crumpled nightie and retrieve it. Bringing it to your nose, you smell a deep and unfamiliar musk. When you look up again, you notice my freckles seem to be multiplying.

My breath hovers above me in the air. I'm slowing down. At last you catch up to me, so close you can feel me radiating warmth.

"It's so hot," I complain.

You put your hand on my skin. It is hot to the touch, and also fuzzy. Bringing me close to you, my skin and breath warming you in the snow. And your senses come alive when you notice it. Small red hairs sprout from my skin.

You run your long fingers gently up and down my arm, feeling the bristle of hair. I notice the slightest resistance in your fingers.

"What's happening?" I implore you.

You put your hands firmly on my shoulders, grounding me.

"It will be all right," you assure me. And lean in for a kiss.

As our lips meet...fireworks. The wind and snow whirl around us, and the stars sparkle above, but the warmth of the kiss protects us.

When we finally break apart, the hair has grown to a layer of soft fur up and down all my limbs. Your fingers stroke the softness, soaking in the warmth. A little moan escapes my lips.

I pull you towards me again. You run your hand down the small of my back and discover my hair has grown. It reaches down my back all the way to my ample round ass. A puffy red tail has shot out of the groove. It wags with excitement as I nibble on your ear.

"One more time," I whisper. "Before I go."

You run your hand across my cheek and up into my hair. Two small triangles stand erect at each of my temples as you run your hand through my long mane. Ears. And you swiftly dip me backwards, placing my back into the snow, as you kiss down my neck and to my heaving bosom.

As your tongue licks my round breasts, you can feel the softness of the fox's hair on your smooth cheek. My breath quickens as you flick your tongue and nibble on my hard nipples. The change doesn't deter you. Still your lips trace down the warm curve of my belly.

Your hands move all over my body as I writhe in pleasure on the wet snow. One hand runs all the way up my large thigh, the muscle twitching. You separate my lips and slide one finger inside of me. I'm dripping wet.

A knowing smile as you take out your hard and pulsing cock. I return the smile as you slide yourself inside of me. My strong legs pull you closer, deeper, as you thrust in my tight wet pussy.

Crunch.

Thrust.

Swish.

Thrust.

Shimmer.

Thrust.

Moan.

We can no longer handle the pleasure. Warm and wet, your cum gushes through me as your shouts echo throughout the empty forest. The feeling of you inside of me makes me explode, bursting juices around us. My warm cum melts the snow.

Spent, we hold each other, you taking shelter in my new soft coat. I clutch your hand, until we both feel my fingers shrink and harden into a velvety paw. It won't be much longer now.

You look deep into my bright green eyes.

"I love you," you say.

I smile and look away, my new fur hiding the blush that always came after intimacy. "I love you always."

It was the last words I would ever say.

As you hold me in your arms, stroking my fluffy and warm fur, my nose stretches out into a snout. I open my mouth to speak again, but only a soft purr emerges between my sharp fangs. I look up at you and nod.

You place my paws gently on the white snow. I lean against your leg, nuzzling into you affectionately, before bounding off through the snow. My red tail swishes as I run toward the green pines. I pause at the edge of the wood, and look back at you.

"Go," you say with a smile. And I disappear into the thickness of the forest, leaving you to clutch the nightie, ripe with my scent, in the snow.