Crushing on Kurt Ch. 02

Story Info
Sweet Pussy Juice.
882 words
5.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torture. I need the filling. Now.

If I wait any longer, everyone in the house is going to get a view of me riding Kurt. Live porn. I'm sure they'd rather watch it from the privacy of their own bedroom.

Too late. Kurt has unzipped his pants, and the head of his cock is visible to me. My eyes are drawn to it, and the slippery juice between my legs is dripping for it.

In one swift motion, he has removed my panties. I shove him down on the floor and rub my pussy lips against his jeans. Then I slide my wet hole down on top of him.

He gasps. "Wow. You are wet." I lick the bottom of his top lip. "And tight," he mumbles against my mouth. "Oh, so tight."

I use my feet to push his jeans down his hips until his cock and balls are exposed. As I gaze down at his huge balls, I think, He is such a man! The thought lasts a split second before I am on him.

And moaning. His rock-hard cock feels so good inside of my wet little pussy. I can't stand it! I ride up and down, arching my back, squeezing him with the walls of my pussy. I rub against the head with fervor.

His balls are getting soaked. Droplets from my pussy are splattering his jeans-covered thighs. I lift up my skirt so he can get an eyeful of what it's hiding. I drop it before anyone else can see and lower my body so I can lick and suck on his neck.

His cock is twitching inside of me. His hands shove my hips back down so I am riding even the bottom inch.

"Annabelle, I can't," he gasps. "It feels too good. I'm not going to last. I have to..." He rolls on top and thrusts so hard and fast that anyone who glances our way will definitely see his balls as they swing visibly back and forth. He explodes inside of me then smiles sweetly.

He grabs my panties and helps me put them back on.

"I thought you were gorgeous when I first saw you," he says with a chuckle, "but I had no idea what a goddess you are in bed."

"I would've liked to get to know you better first," I admit, "but I needed some wild, hot, animal sex. You know. No thinking, just letting our bodies do the talking."

We go out back and talk for a while. I like the sound of his voice. In the dark, it is more profound.

The fireworks begin to get louder. He glances at the time on his phone. "It's almost midnight," he says.

We go back in the house, and at the stroke of midnight, he kisses me then smiles widely. "Happy New Year."

"Likewise." We take a shot and "cheers" each other.

I am grinning from ear-to-ear. "This is a nice way to begin a new year. How I always wanted it to be." I stretch against him. "An exciting fresh start..." He is staring at my mouth, so I tilt my chin upward and kiss his.

My slippery wet hole screams, "Let me at him! I need more."

Aloud, I say, "Hot damn, is there anywhere we can..." I raise my eyebrows.

He nods wordlessly, grabs my hand, and takes me out to his car.

The first thing he does is turn on the heater. I am shivering up a storm under my summer-friendly clothes, and though I try to insist I'm okay (I'm lying), he ignores me, makes me feel like I matter and so taken care of.

I can't help smiling as both of us settle in his back seat and I lean against his shoulder. He unzips his pants.

My first thought when seeing his hot rod sticking straight up in the darkness is, I want to suck on it, but there is a stronger need that makes my nipples pucker out. I can't ignore it or I'm going to go berserk.

So I yank my skirt off, press my soft black panties up against his cock, and start making out with him as my hard nipples press against him, separated only by our shirts. Mine is extremely thin. I almost might as well not be wearing a shirt.

It doesn't take thirty seconds before my fingers reach down to pull my panties aside so I can slide down on him. In one fluid motion, I drop down to the bottom.

His hands are on my hips as I hump him with my achy spot. I moan his name, gasp how good it feels, and am as loud as I want to be. He gasps things of his own, similar things, until he shoves me down. With one leg dangling over my thigh and onto the floor while the other is squished between my other leg and the seat, he plunges in me so hard and fast I feel the orgasm oozing in.

Right as he cums, I orgasm all over his cock.

He lowers his mouth and licks the outside of my pussy. "You are so hot."

I gaze up at him with adoration, feeling fully satisfied. Maybe a bit smug too. Definitely 100% female.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sometimes, Auto Repairs Can Be Fun! Man meets temptress at auto shop.in Erotic Couplings
A SUV Shopping Experience Couple discovers their public side.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Angel Likes Skinamax Two friends get drunk and get naked.in Lesbian Sex
Her First Toy Lover brings her first vibrator.in Toys & Masturbation
Poolside Encounter She seduces you by the complex pool.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories