Crybaby

Story Info
A Jedi novice learns the price of failure.
3.3k words
3.75
16.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jinlee crept silently along the wall stopping occasionally to check for sensors. She paused to call out a line of the force to sweep a patch where she planned to jump. The vision inside her head saw a smoke line curl around a bead shape embedded in the wall. She inserted a loop image of the previous five minutes and continued her search. After neutralizing the remaining sensors, she sent another line over the top. Another quick probe revealed no threats, so she propelled herself into the area beyond. Landing softly, she stopped to survey everything around her. She saw Asian style landscaping highlighted with illuminations artfully located throughout the garden. The dark areas had pressure sensors which presented her little challenge to disable. She worked her way through the patchwork of light and dark until she was she was in sight of the house. She stopped to think about the mission, so far everything had been ludicrously easy. Clad in a skin tight black suit with her long dark hair braided, she couched her almost five foot frame behind a shrub. It was a simple job, capture the criminal and bring him back to justice. If she couldn't, she was to leave a holodisk on the premises. She wondered why her Jedi master had sent a novice all alone, but it was not hers to question his wisdom. All she knew was that he had been quite disappointed with her progress and she knew her standing at school was tenuous at best. She banished the self-doubt that crept into her mind and refocused on her task.

The house was small and fairly primitive in design and technology. A bot at the front and one at the back appeared to be the only security. The target of Jinlee's assignment was sure to have many enemies and yet seemed unconcerned about his protection. Was he even home? Her scans of the building indicated a single human male occupant that resembled the description of her target. The bot was quickly disabled and the door lock presented no challenge. As she entered, she was greeted by the sound of snoring. This was just too easy she thought and the worries began to surface again. Was it a trap? Did master give her this as an insult? She double checked for sensors, finding none. What she did notice were disturbances in the force coming from the direction of the man. A Sith? Her heart began to race as fear coursed through her veins. She quickly put her back to a wall and concentrated on dispelling her fear. Her throat began to choke up as she recalled the admonishments of her teachers and the taunting of classmates. Was she fit to be a Jedi? For a few minutes she leaned against the wall and went over her plans. The distraction worked as her breathing and heart rate returned to normal. Fear of failure was at the core of her problems. Now she was on a mission in which success was the only acceptable outcome. There was no going back empty handed. She steeled herself at the door from which the snoring emanated and cautiously opened it.

The room was small and unremarkable with a closet, bureau, queen sized bed and a half open door to a bathroom. The light from the bathroom half lit the room. On the bed was a white human male about six foot in height wearing boxer shorts and a t-shirt. He looked to be in his mid-forties with thinning gray hair and was a little overweight. She felt the force emanating from him which puzzled her greatly. All warriors of the force good or evil were lithe and muscular. How could such a dumpy looking guy be imbued with the force? She unhooked her lightsaber and triggered it. The blade shot out with a sizzle and the man's eyes fluttered open with the sound. She froze momentarily before advancing a step.

"Are you Waldebride?" Jinlee asked.

The man scratched his belly lazily and replied. "Yes, are you planning to kill me?"

"Only if you resist. You are to come with me." She answered.

He sat up and regarded her with a bored expression. "Well put away that blade before you hurt yourself. I'm unarmed." He said.

Jinlee used the force to control his mind and was met with failure. She tried again with same results. Her heart began to race once more.

"Ok my tiny sweetheart, could you at least introduce yourself?" He queried as he swung his legs to the bedside.

"I'm Jinlee." She answered.

"Jinlee you can stop the silly Jedi tricks on me, it's obvious they don't work on me. And turn that damn sword off." He repeated.

Jinlee hesitated and Waldebride gestured with his hand causing the blade to fly out of her hand and across the room to his hand. He caught it, then dropped it purposefully to the floor. She realized that the mission was probably lost so she quickly flipped the holodisk to the bureau. "Are you Sith?" she asked.

The man shook his head and laughed. "Do I look like one of those unholy bad asses? Just a run of the mill crook with the ability to use the force better than some sawed off Jedi apprentice."

"I-I-I don't understand how-- she stammered.

"How an old fat guy can be better than you?" he interrupted. "Long ago when I was thinner and had more hair, I was also a Jedi in training. I thought it was cool at first but I became disillusioned. I lost interest in my studies and spent more time carousing then displaying the proper fervor. The master kicked me out saying that I lacked the strong spirit and morals to be a Jedi. He could refuse to train me, but he couldn't remove my powers or knowledge. I've made a modest little career that is much more sensible than doing battle with the forces of evil. For twenty five years I've been free to do what I like, now my sleep has been interrupted by a pipsqueak trainee that wants to arrest me for some unknown reason." He stopped to look at her with annoyance.

Jinlee felt her face flush and said "The master said you were a dangerous criminal that he had been searching for a long time."

"I'm just a businessman that poses no threat to the republic." He replied with his hands open in mock innocence.

"Now let's get a better look petite lovely that woke me up." He said as he switched on the lights. He stood up and walked towards her with his eyes surveying her head to toe in the manner that males all across the universe are disposed to do. The idea that he was looking at her that way made her nervous. She felt another wave of the force wash over her and her legs felt like concrete.

"Damn, they sent me a cutie. It's like the master looked through my porn and knew exactly what I like. Did he choose that outfit? Your figure is almost perfect. And your lovely almond eyes. Am I awake?" he rambled on.

Jinlee was embarrassed by the direction of his comments and her helplessness.

"Are you coming with me?" she asked with faltering confidence.

Walderbride chuckled and moved up into her personal space. "If you mean will I be your captive, then the answer is no. Otherwise I'd change your question to 'on' instead of 'with'."

She felt the panic start in her gut and spread through her body like ice water. He reached over and put his hand under her chin pushing her face upwards. He leaned forward and kissed her lips. He pulled back and stared at her face while he stroked her hair. Jinlee felt a push and pull of attraction and hatred mixed with fear. He still wasn't attractive and yet his blue-grey eyes were compelling. He let go of her chin and backed off. Jinlee's legs refused to budge as the fight or flight reaction to the adrenaline caused he body to shiver. He walked a circle around her and said "You are five foot and ninety five pounds." He reached around and groped her breasts. "Mmmm small but firm." He said as he fondled her. Tears began to well up in her eyes and her chest began to heave with sobs. He moved behind her and started touching her ass. "Small apple shaped butt, also on my list of things I like." He said. Her heartrate raced, but her body remained immobile. He then put his hands on her hips and dry humped her ass. After a few thrusts, he stopped and moved his hands forwards and inwards to her crotch. She felt his fingers move between her vulva and starting pushing inside. Helpless it was like an intense itch that she couldn't scratch. After a minute, he stopped and backed off. As a small consolation, his stroking had at least stopped her crying. "Mini-jedi thought she had a chance huh?" he jeered.

He walked over to her lightsaber and picked it up. He returned to her and triggered it. He practiced a few moves in front of her demonstrating that he had at least passing knowledge of its proper use. He then waved the blade dangerously close to her face. Jinlee's vocal cords finally unlocked.

"No-No-No please" she pleaded.

He ignored her and continued to move the humming sword around her head so close that a few hairs were singed. He then help the tip an inch above her chest. He held it steady in his right hand and put his left hand fingers under the hemline of her suit.

"Quit wiggling." He admonished.

He pulled the hem away from her skin then used the blade to cut the fabric of her outfit. He slowly sliced downwards to her crotch. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her skin glistened in perspiration; drops running down her smooth stomach. He made more cuts until the whole garment came off. She stood shivering as she began to come down from the shock.

"Someday you'll thank me for this, short stuff." He smirked as he switched off the blade.

Jinlee watched him return the sword, her legs lighter yet still unwilling to move. He came back to her, grabbed the top of her hair so hard she yelped and pushed her down to her knees.

"Put your hands behind your back and clasp your hands." He ordered.

She complied without hesitation. He caressed her cheek and brushed away stray hairs.

"You are a failure." He stated and then he slapped her hard.

The blow hurt, but no worse than what she received during martial arts practice. The real sting came from his words. He slapped her other cheek and yelled

"Failure!"

She kept her hands behind her back offering no resistance as more blows pelted her face. Tears began to well up that caused a fine mist with every knock. He halted and examined her reddened face. He shook his head with mocking disappointment. He pulled her hair to make her stand up, then he made her walk to the bed. He sat down on the edge and hauled her down across his lap. She could feel his erection pressing into her belly. He began to spank her ass and with each hit said:

"Screw up!"

"Drop out!"

"Weakling!"

"Crybaby!"

She felt her face heat up with humiliation, but slowly the pain combined with her emotions to create the initial steps of arousal. He stopped the spanking, spread her ass cheeks and inserted a finger in her pussy. It went in easily and he wiggled it about exploring her womanhood. Then he yanked it out and examined it. He placed the sticky digit in his mouth and tasted it as if her were a chef checking the soup of the day. He gave a serious look and slapped her ass and said "MMMM almost ready. See what lessons you can learn from a real master?" He then dumped her to the floor. Again he grabbed her hair and pushed her into a kneeling position. He wrangled out his cock and waved it in her face.

You want this, don't you." He taunted.

Jinlee nodded without realizing that her mouth was open. He shoved his dick deep into her mouth causing her to gag. He hesitated a few moments and the sensation passed. He grabbed the sides of her head and began to fuck her face. The urge to cry subsided replaced by a growing excitement. As her nose was buried in his pubic hair, she found the humiliation to be stimulating. As if sensing this, he pulled out and rubbed his cock all over her face.

"Yes, you like this don't you?" his voice rasped.

He then clutched her hair again as if that were the only signal she understood and shoved her onto the bed face up. He placed himself between her legs and she opened wide. He pushed himself inside her and started to thrust. Jinlee curled her legs around him and pulled him down to her. They kissed passionately and embraced. After a few minutes, he pulled out and rolled her over. She pushed her hips up invitingly and he mounted her. She put one hand on her clit and rubbed while he pounded away. Each time he slapped her ass, it sent a jolt of electricity that brought her closer to orgasm. Suddenly he stopped and pulled her hand away from her pussy.

"You are not allowed to cum until I do!" He half shouted.

He pulled out and walked over to a wall and put his back to it. As he leaned against it he stroked his hard on and regarded her.

"Well, come here and finish the job." He said.

Jinlee got up and walked over only to be stopped by his upraised hand.

"Do it right, Tiny! Go back and come here on all fours." He barked.

She went back and crawled over to him looking expectant.

"Lick my feet." He commanded.

As she did so, she could hear his stroking increase.

"Now suck my dick."

Jinlee complied. She stuck her hand between her legs and resumed rubbing herself. This time it was her that moved back and forth along his shaft without be forced to do so. She began to feel the ache build up and hoped he was feeling it too. He pulled out and began to stroke it just a few inches from her nose.

"Remember, you can't until I do." He barely managed to say.

She nodded her head.

"Say it." He commanded.

"Yes I can't cum until you do." She croaked.

"Get ready." He ordered.

Jinlee tilted her head back and opened her mouth. The sensation between her legs was almost unbearable.

"Beg." He said.

"Please come, I want your come now." She replied.

"Where?" He asked.

"Anywhere you want, please do it." She answered with true desperation as her frigging was as fast as his. He let out a grunt and semen shot out across her face landing on her forehead and hair. The second blast landed in her eye and nose. The subsequent spasms dropped into her mouth. The sudden warmth on her face caused her climax with spasms. He wrung out a few more drops on her tongue and smiled. She swallowed with a satisfying gulp. He put his hands under her arms and escorted her to the bathroom. She cleaned her face and stepped into the shower. He followed her in and pushed her to her knees. She looked up at him puzzled. His dick was limp as he held it and pointed it in her direction. For a few seconds nothing happened then a few yellow drops dribbled out followed by a stream. He traced the line from her belly, then her tits and finally her face. It lasted a few seconds more, then it was over. She had never experienced it before, but enjoyed it.

"Any more surprises for me? She asked.

"None planned sweetie." He answered.

She activated the shower and they cleaned themselves. After drying off, they went back to the bedroom. He put on his shorts and sat on the bed admiring her form.

"You have something to wear, but my clothes are completely ruined." She pointed out.

"I have no problem with you being naked, but I guess that could be a problem in the long run. If you stay the night, I'll come up with something for you." He grinned.

"Do I have a choice? Should I return to the school wrapped in a towel and empty handed?" She asked.

He started to reply, but thought better of it. She remembered the mission and knew for sure that there was no going back. In the past this thought would have brought on another sob session, but instead she felt relief. She looked at him and wondered how much he would figure in her future. No decisions until breakfast would be the wisest course. She walked over to the bed and got under the covers next to him. He turned to face her.

"You used the force on me almost without effort." She said.

"That's because there was no effort except for knocking the sword out of your hand. The rest was your panic. I could see you were scared just by the way you held the lightsaber. I just let it flow around you." He explained.

She thought about it how it reminded her of what her teachers had said to her almost every day about her emotions.

"What is your master's name?" He asked.

"Mauhau." She answered.

"Does he have a mole on his forehead?" He asked.

"Yes, he used to make me focus on it. I always wondered why he didn't get rid of it." She shuddered at the memory.

"Son of a Bohemian! We were classmates. He was much more dedicated about training, but we hung out after lessons." He exclaimed.

The idea of the dour and austere master either being young or friendly seemed anathema, but considering recent events not too surprising she thought. He looked up at the ceiling and said:

"We used to drink until walleyed, then play hide and seek with local police for the rest of the night." He reminisced.

Another image that jarred with her impression of her now former master. Walderbride put his hands behind his head. Jinlee snuggled up and ran her fingers through his chest hair. His eyes scanned the room and stopped at the bureau.

"Ah, I forgot about the holodisk you left." He said.

"I was told to leave it if I thought I wasn't able to finish the mission." She replied.

He walked over and picked it up.

"I guess since it's from an old drinking buddy, it can't be poison or a bomb." He said as he flicked it on.

The familiar image of her Jedi master popped up in a twelve inch display.

"Well I finally tracked you down Walser, it looks like you might have actually amounted to something. It's been twenty five years and many anniversaries have been missed, so I have to make it up in a big way." The image paused as if waiting for a reply.

"You remember that night we were celebrating your birthday and you saw that pretty girl with the old rich bastard? You said you didn't think it was fair and how you would surrender a valuable part of your anatomy just to spend one night with her?" The figure paused again.

"Jinlee sure does look like her doesn't she? Happy birthday my slacker friend, hopefully you still have both your nuts to enjoy her." Then the image flickered out.

Jinlee sat up and said: "Strangely enough I'm not insulted. I guess that simply slams the door shut. I'm not going to stand outside and beg foregiveness."

She kicked off the sheets and parted her legs. She spread open her pussy with one hand and beckoned with the other.

"Happy Birthday you slacker." She said as he approached her while stroking his cock.