Crying Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved up closer and held her face just above it. "It's huge," she said. Even so, she was unable to keep herself from reaching out and holding it in her hand. She was able to put her hand all the way around her wrist and put her thumb on top of the nail on her index finger. She could even touch them when she wrapped her tiny hand around his shaft.

Lucas reached for a pillow and used it to prop his head up. "You're so beautiful, honey. I want to watch you. Every second." He could see she was uncertain what to do so he said gently, "Can you kiss it for me?"

Olivia smiled at him and said, "Yes. I'd love to." He couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. Her soft lips gently kissing his cock from top to bottom. "Does that feel good?" she asked.

"It feels wonderful," he told her. "It would feel even better if you could take it into your mouth." He saw her look at him in a way that said she wasn't sure what he meant.

"Men like it when women take them inside their mouths. Just open wide and start with the tip and go from there."

"You mean this heart-shaped part?"

"Uh-huh."

She loved the way he felt in her mouth. So warm and full. "Mmmm. This is nice," she said. She smiled at him and said, "I never liked mushroom before." Her cute giggle turned his dick to stone.

Her warm mouth felt so good! He'd only been with one woman since Kelli died and it was a hook up. A one-night stand with some woman he'd met at a bar. She was nice looking but nothing like Olivia. He marveled at how sensational she looked. He short, cute hair and that sexy sweater. He could cum in her mouth right then and there but he wanted to pleasure her, too.

"Come here, sweetheart," he said. She let him pop out of his mouth and crawled up next to him.

"Your turn," he said as he crawled between her legs.

"Will it hurt?" she said with fear in her voice.

"No, it won't hurt, honey. I'm going to use my tongue and fingers, okay?" He no sooner put his lips on her pussy than he felt her squirm.

"Feel good?" he asked.

"M-hmmm," she moaned.

He licked her 'bump' several times. Olivia gasped and hissed. "I love that!" she cried. He slid in one of his fingers which felt like two of hers and she cried out again. "That feels so good, Uncle Luke!"

When his second finger went in the way she flinched told him to slow down. He backed out then went back in several times until she purred for him. He licked her bump as he slowly fingered her.

"Can we try one more, sweetie?" he asked.

"Don't hurt me," she implored him.

He was very gentle and worked very, very slowly all the while continuing to massage her clit to keep those sensations coming. "Ooooo!" she squealed as his third finger entered her a second inch.

"Too much?" he asked.

"Go slow, okay?" she begged.

He did just that and spent the next ten minutes carefully, slowly, and gently stretching her virgin pussy to prepare it to take all of him. Eventually, she was able to take all the finger as far as he could push them inside of her.

"You okay, sweetheart?" he asked again.

"Uh-huh!" she assured him. "That feels so good now!"

He removed his fingers and lifted himself up above her. He kissed her and he was taken aback by the ferocity with which she kissed him back. She pulled him close and kissed him passionately. He felt her tongue exploring his. He squeezed her breast as he kissed her and she sighed with passion. "I love that," she panted.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked as he stroked her pretty face.

"Yes, please. I am so ready for you," she cried.

"Take your hand and hold my cock, okay?" he told her.

She reached down and grabbed it and waited to be told what to do. "Now push it up or down so that it's ready to slide inside you, okay?"

"K," she whimpered. "Right there is perfect," she said.

She let go and put her arms around him. As he slid inside her, she cried out but not from pain. "Oh, God! That feels so...good!" she said loudly. He continued pushing then stopped, pulled back, and went in slightly deeper.

"Any pain?" he asked.

"Uh-uh. You feel so good inside me, Uncle Lucas. More...please!"

He took her the rest of the way and held it there while she pulled him as close as she could. Her legs were up high and spread wide as he began to thrust. He began slowly but Olivia begged him to do it harder. "It doesn't hurt. Do it harder! Please, please do it harder!"

He pulled back then slammed into her once. When she sighed and moaned, he knew she was okay. He began pounding the shit out of her tight pussy and she, in turn, wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him in hard each time he rammed her.

"Your pussy is so tight," he called out. "Do you like making love with me, honey?" he asked breathing heavily.

"Oh, my God! I love it so much. Harder...please! Please, please, fuck me harder!"

Moments later he felt her tense. She'd loved this feeling when she played with her own pussy and bump but this was unlike anything she'd ever felt. It was the like the bolt of lighting feeling on steroids. It was...heaven on earth. It was amazing better than she could have ever imagined. As her body shook to point she thought she might fly apart she cried out, "Yes! Yes! Yes!! Oh, God—YES!!"

When he was done, she couldn't stop kissing him. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" she said. "I love you so much, Uncle Luke!"

"I love you too, my sweet niece. I love you, too."