Crystal

Story Info
Husband and Wife enjoy a holiday trip.
2.5k words
3.62
73k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It’ll be so good to get to the resort, won’t it, honey?” she said.

“Mmmm,” he replied. “What do you want to do once we get there?”

“Oh, you know, this and that,” she said, giving him a wicked grin. He looked to the back seat, where their two children, aged 11 and 6, were both asleep. He met her grin with one of his own.

“Who said we have to wait until we get to the resort?” She too looked to the back seat, saw it was safe, and immediately leant across to her husband of twelve years, Robert Wilson, and began unbuckling his belt. He shivered, but kept his eyes on the highway. Now would not be the time to have an accident. She unzipped his fly; felt him through his jockey shorts, before freeing him up.

“Ellen! What if Jason or Lizzie wakes up?” She shook her head, as if to saydon’t worry and moved down into his lap. He gasped as she blew air onto the head of his penis, before running her tongue down the length of his shaft. She had always known how to suck cock.

While she sucked him off, cupping his balls in her hand, he unbuttoned her blouse at the top and began rubbing her breasts through the fabric of her lacy red bra. As she felt him rubbing and caressing her breasts, she intensified her sucking, having always been over-sensitive in that area.

He continued on his forage by unclasping her bra (it undid at the front), and finally freeing up her breasts. Now she gasped, which sounded almost comical, with her mouth full of her husband’s prick. He laughed quietly, before rubbing her now bare breasts, paying special attention to her ripe, hardened nipples, standing pinkly and proudly in the open air. While this happened, by some miracle, Robert managed to keep the car at a steady speed and in a straight line. He checked the kids with a quick glance, but they were still asleep. Ellen paused her sucking just long enough to whisper:

“Pussy!” This one word was enough. He gave each breast one final squeeze, while she moved closer to give him access and he reached down to her wet pussy. He pulled her panties down a few inches, her jeans with them, and began fingering her hairy, yet alluring cunt. She came almost immediately.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh, yeaaaaaaahhhhhh, baby,” she said, taking a breath, “you’re making me come, long and hard.”

“I know, Ellen, I can feel it, I can’t wait to taste it. Now bring out the vacuum cleaner, babe, ‘cause I want to come too.”

“Alright, honey, you only need to ask once.” He groaned as she provided suction, bringing his come with it. As he came, his hot fluid running down his wife’s throat, she orgasmed herself in a torrent of juices that covered his left hand, his right still on the steering wheel.

“We better clean up, honey,” he said, “because the kids might wake up at any moment.”

“You’re right, but we’ll continue this later,” she said, smiling, before zipping herself and her husband up, and re-doing the buttons on her blouse. He quietly cupped a breast and squeezed it before letting Ellen move back into her seat properly and put on her seat belt.

Over the last 100 kilometres he drove so fast that Ellen became worried he would be caught for speeding, but without incident he was soon pulling up in front of reception at the resort. It was set only a few hundred metres from the beach, and their unit was upstairs at the front end, giving them a tremendous view of the Pacific Ocean.

Once they had unpacked, they sat down to a late lunch at the dining table of their 2-bedroom apartment, and neither Ellen nor Robert had ever bolted down a meal so quickly as they did that day. They had other fish to fry. At the end of the meal, they both said that they were going to their bedroom for a sleep, and that if they were good children, kept quiet and cleaned up the meal, they would be able to go down to the beach in the late afternoon.

They barely made it to the bedroom. Ellen shut the door quickly behind her and locked it, momentarily before she was forced up against it, her tits being caressed and her tongue and mouth being savaged by her husband.

Ellen was tall, 33 and had short black hair. She was a traditional Anglo-Australian, as was her husband, and had sexy brown eyes, tanned skin, small but perfectly rounded and firm breasts and a small but tight butt.

Robert was also tall and 33, with broad shoulders, and athletic build, a generous smile and a kind and handsome face. When they had met 14 years before, Ellen had been immediately taken by his large muscles, and even more so when she had found his penis was well above average size—9 inches and extremely thick. She had actually been worried when they had tied the knot that because he was so good-looking and charming he would find himself cheating on her regularly. But through twelve years of marriage, he had not betrayed her yet.

She now ran her hands across his shoulders, then down his back, while he ripped open her blouse and began kissing and sucking at her neck, followed by her chest. He removed her bra to reveal once again her glorious breasts, and he immediately took one into his mouth. She began licking his ear as his sucking drove her wild with desire, and she pulled his head away from her chest, bringing his face to hers, before sticking her tongue down his throat. They kissed passionately like that for several minutes, both exploring their partners’ bodies.

Soon they could wait no longer, so he threw her onto the bed, which was still perfectly made, pulled her jeans down, re-arranged her panties, giving her pussy a small flick of his finger along the way and entered her soaking, sopping cunt. His first thrust brought a flooding of juices as she convulsed under him, but he barely paused before withdrawing, entering and thrusting forward. Forward, until he reached bone.

Though they were deeply in love, all tenderness was forgotten, and he rammed her into oblivion. He came a few minutes later, but she merely pushed him onto his back, straddled him and impaled herself on his spike, before riding him mercilessly, his hands pushing her arse towards him and his mouth once again busying itself with her breasts.

They made love like that for at least an hour, and in all honesty, it was probably longer than that. By the time they had cleaned themselves up and told the kids they could go to the beach, it was 3:30 in the afternoon. Robert, though, was utterly spent from the experience, and declined the opportunity for the surf at the beach, saying he would hold the fort at the apartment.

They soon left, and he was watching television a few minutes after that when it happened. He was glancing out the window to the outdoor corridor when a girl of no more than 19 walked past his window. The sight of her actually took his breath away. She was relatively short, had long blond hair and a beautiful face, with gorgeous blue eyes and the fullest lips he had ever seen. And that wasn’t the best part. She had the most amazing body that Robert could have imagined on a female. She was thin, not an ounce of fat on her, had perfectly shaped, extremely large and natural-looking breasts and the curviest, roundest, tightest bottom he had ever seen. All this was perfectly accentuated by the revealing grey patterned bikini that she wore.

As she passed, she looked in the room, saw Robert and smiled. A wonderful smile too, displaying a full set of dazzling white teeth. He smiled back. Then she was gone. He turned back to the T.V. program he was watching. About five minutes later, she came back to the window, but this time she didn’t walk past, stopping and leaning on the railing, looking down to the pool. He noticed immediately, and though he had never thought he would have been doing this just ten minutes earlier, his eyes focused straight on her sexy bottom. After a few minutes that seemed like hours, she slowly and sensuously rode up the lining of her swimmers, making them into a thong. He couldn’t be sure how, but he knew she was doing it for him. She then moved her hand down to her butt and gave one cheek a quick rub and a squeeze. Robert had developed quite an erection, which he barely noticed at all.

It was then that she turned around to see his reaction. She liked what she saw, smiling, before licking her lips and gesticulating calmly to the apartment’s front door. He got up, not even bothering to hide his hard-on, and walked to the door, opening it. Without thought, they both stepped forward and brought their lips to each other in a lingering and sensuous kiss.

“You’re the most sexy girl I’ve ever seen. How old are you?”

“I’m 19, and you’re the hottest guy I’ve ever met. Can I come in and fuck you senseless?” Though he could barely believe his ears, he had enough sense to say:

“Not here, my wife might come back. Your place.”

“Let’s go.” For show, they walked calmly and separately, but once they were inside her unit, they couldn’t have been closer together. Call it spontaneous sexual combustion.

Kissing the whole time with mouths wide open, or more accurately, licking and sucking each other’s tongues, each one caressing and rubbing the other’s posterior, they didn’t come close to the bedroom. They collapsed onto the carpeted floor of the living room, still kissing like there was no tomorrow, him on top of her. He frantically undid the strings of her bikini top, revealing her perfect, natural breasts. He stopped kissing her and absolutely buried his head in her chest, almost suffocating himself. He sucked, bit and kissed her breasts and nipples, focusing on one breast at a time, and she came at once, having the most sensitive breasts of anyone that Robert had made love to. While his left hand was playing with the breast he wasn’t orally attending to, he undid the strings of her bikini bottoms with his right hand, leaving her completely naked.

She then pulled his shorts off, and with them both naked, and him still focusing on her breasts, he plunged his 9-inch cock into her soaked pussy. She came again. Then he rode her like a rampaging bull for the next half hour, though to them, no time passed at all. His face never left her chest once. When they both came in an ultimate climax, they lay in a heap on the floor, and he slipped out of her.

“Oh, baby, that was amazing.”

“I know. You have the tightest pussy I have ever felt.”

“What about my arse?” She gave him a wicked grin, which was enough encouragement. He flipped her and positioned himself, lubricating her hole with the combination of their juices, before entering her, at first slowly and carefully, but soon quickening his pace. While on top of her, his hands found her beautiful breasts again, while he treated the back of her neck like it was a second mouth, making out with it and licking it with a great deal of enthusiasm. It was this as much as the penetration that made her come when she did. He wasn’t even close to finishing, though, so he pulled out before gently picking her up off the ground and leading her to the dining room table.

“Okay, sexy thing, get up onto the table, but stay standing.” They both got onto it, and still standing commenced fucking again. His hands held her bottom, pushing her further into him, while her hands held the back of his head, while she kissed him passionately, her tongue ramming down his throat constantly. It was also now that the two got a lot more vocal. Before, they had only made general animal-like grunting noises, but now they couldn’t shut up.

“Oh, you sexy motherfucker, fuck my cunt. Come on baby, break my pussy in two!”

“Yeah, baby, yeah! Oh, your arse is so soft, as soft and sexy as your heavy breasts are, baby!” He then ripped his face from hers and again plunged his face in her breasts.

It was then that Ellen walked in. Her first sight was of her husband of twelve years, completely naked with the entire length of his prick in this teenager’s pussy, stretching her to the maximum, while she couldn’t see his face because her breasts obscured it. She shut the door, and they still had no idea that they had company.

“What’s your wife’s name, lover?” She said this amidst a series of loud groans.

“Ellen. Oh, oh, right there, right there, fuck me right there!”

“And is she awful at fucking? Is that why you need Crystal here to save the day?”

“No, she’s the best after you. It’s just that we’ve never been like animals before. Like you, you sexy blond bitch!” This is when Ellen broke in.

“Well, not until now, we haven’t.” She ripped off her last remaining piece of clothing now, her lacy red panties, pushed this sexy blond chick off her husband and climbed on herself, wrapping her legs around his waist. To his eternal credit, Robert took these developments in his stride; in fact, he intensified his fucking now that his wife was here.

He carried her off the table and they went to the floor quickly, all the while fucking the hardest they ever had in their long marriage. Crystal, grinning delightedly, jumped off the table and went over to the happy couple, joining them on the floor. She, still letting them fuck, made some space and began sucking on Ellen’s smaller breasts, focusing on her ripe pink nipples. The sight of the woman he was cheating with sucking his wife’s tits nearly made him come.

None were sure, but they guessed that it all lasted for several hours. During it, Robert ate both of their cunts repeatedly, and at one memorable point, his cock was being ridden by his wife and his face by Crystal. Late on in the sex romp, Robert found himself fucking his wife doggy-style while she lapped at Crystal’s pussy, before the two women then switched positions.

Their holiday followed like this for the rest of the week, having a number of threesomes, while also enjoying various one-on-one romps. Each night Robert would go across while Ellen cooked dinner and had some fun with Crystal, who was staying at the resort by herself, while they would all have fun after the kids went to bed. They even went down to the pool one night at about one am and fucked together in their for hours. It was a trip that nobody wanted to bring to a close, but eventually it had to. Luckily, Crystal lived nearby, and Robert was even able to hire her as a secretary at his office, though not much work ever got done.