Crystal: A Sissy Set Free Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa calm down bimbo we aren't done yet there will be plenty of time for you to pout and pose later, now we have to fit you into your dress," giggled Amanda as she once again walked over to the pile of shopping bags.

"We really had to search hard to find the perfect dress, we found plenty that were nice but they were too classy for a girl like you and not pink enough, but after a while we found the perfect thing, it's as slutty as it is beautiful and I'm sure you will love it," beamed Amanda clearly eager to see Crystal in his new dress. Her hand reached down and grabbed a large, bright pink bag from the floor.

"Close your eyes Crystal, I want this to be a surprise," said Amanda with much anticipation. Crystal dutifully obliged and he heard the rustle of paper and fabric as the dress was extracted by Amanda, after a few moments of silence he was told he could open his eyes.

What stood before him was a dress, but not your typical summer dress or prom dress this one was special and oh so very slutty. Crystals eyes started at the top of it first noticing it was completely strapless, the bodice started just above his boobs to conceal his breast forms and was made from shimmering crisp white silk it narrowed at the waist and the lower skirts of the dress were made from two layers of overlying tulle netting gathered up to form a tutu like skirt that stuck out in all directions. The colour of the skirts went from a clean white fading to a deep pink around the edges and was incredibly short and would just cover his ass. It was the most gorgeous dress he had ever seen and another stab of pain from his cock cage confirmed that, there was no denying it now he was exited. Crystal was speechless and Amanda rotated the dress so he could see the back revealing an intricate set of loops and lace, it had a corseted back, Crystal's mouth fell open in shock.

"Isn't it just the most beautiful dress you have ever seen? with its tight little bodice and fluffy frilly skirts, you'll look and feel just like a princess, and look, it even has a corset so we can lace you in tight and cinch in your waist whilst giving your boobs a lift, I would have liked it if you could have shown a bit more cleavage like a real bimbo but we had to cover your breast forms somehow," said Amanda. Crystal was still staring at the dress and imagining what it would look like on him, running his hands over the smooth silk, fluffing up the frilly net skirts and mincing around.

"Well, don't just sit there come over here and try it on, I'm as excited as you are," said Amanda joyfully. Crystal sheepishly walked over to Amanda and reached out to touch the skirts and feel the soft white silk. Amanda loosened the corset straps and offered the dress to Crystal. He delicately took it off her and lowered it towards the floor clutching the bodice in his thin manicured hands. He stretched out a stocking covered leg and placed it gently into the dress shortly followed by the other, carefully he slid the figure hugging garment up over his thighs past his panties until it was pulled up past his boobs and in place. Amanda swept in to help Crystal adjust it, shifting the bodice and neatening the skirts. The dress fit perfectly, Crystal was shocked at how good it felt, how the bodice hugged his chest and accentuated his boobs, and how the skirts felt as they stuck out from his waist in two tiers of frilly girlishness.

"Now hold still we need to tighten the corset, Girls give me a hand," shouted Amanda to the two others who walked over and held Crystal still whilst Amanda and Vicky pulled with definite force at the lace up back tightening the dress around him, sealing him in and restricting his breathing, Crystal felt slightly more uncomfortable now but was still amazed by the dress, Amanda tied off the laces of the corset in a cute bow and Crystal could think of nothing but seeing his reflection in the mirror, he walked seductively over to it and stood once again almost unable to comprehend what he was looking at. His hair fell luxuriously over his shoulders and breasts, his thick lashes and full pouty pink lips lit up his face, the corset pulled in his waist and pushed up his boobs making them even larger and his shimmering white stocking legs seemed to go on forever. He was the perfect image of femininity, beautiful but a bit trashy, perfectly over made up and dressed to the nines in the sluttiest pinkest clothes money could buy, he barely recognised his reflection.

"You look sensational," said one of the girls loudly. Amanda walked over to Crystal and with pride in her voice she said,

"You look perfect, I honestly think we all out did ourselves here, makeup, hair, clothes it all fits together amazingly and you've been so well behaved, this wasn't part of my plan but me and the girls are going out on the town later, we were just going to leave you here all night but since you look so good and have been a good little girl and done what you have been told you can come with us, what do you reckon girls is he good enough?" a rapture of agreement and cheering came from the others.

"It's decided then you can party with us tonight, we can go dancing, have a few drinks, maybe meet some cute boys," she giggled loudly and suddenly Crystal was nervous as he snapped out of his girly trance.

"But what if someone recognises me, my life will be over," exclaimed Crystal.

"Don't worry about that I wouldn't be able to tell it was you, so no one else will," replied Amanda clearly.

"But I don't want to go out dancing and meet boys I'm not gay!" said Crystal forcefully.

"Oh really, you're trying to tell me that you aren't gay, stood there in your sissy panties and a bleach blonde wig, pouting in front of a mirror," replied Amanda forcefully.

"You made me do those things," shouted Crystal.

"Don't play that card, you've put up no objections all day and gone along with it smiling and posing, don't try and tell me you aren't enjoying yourself, I think you've forgotten how this works, you do as I say or feel the consequences and I want you to come out dancing with us, got it?" replied Amanda aggressively.

"Y-yes Amanda," replied Crystal meekly, he could do nothing but back down to the obviously dominant Amanda, she had complete power over him.

"So it's settled then, you're coming out clubbing with us, you look beautiful but you aren't quite club ready yet, you need some accessories," Crystal stood perfectly still nervous about what might happen at the club, scared that someone might recognise him, but he could do nothing but obey. Amanda returned with some large clip on hooped earrings, a few gold bangles, a pink leather clutch purse and, to his surprise, a beautiful diamond effect tiara.

"Here put these on, it should bring your whole outfit together," Crystal silently obeyed clipping on the oversize earrings and sliding the bangles past his Acrylic nails onto his wrists. Amanda stepped closer and slid the tiara carefully onto his head arranging his hair around it.

"There we go perfect, that tiara makes you look like a real bimbo, and those earrings look great," giggled Amanda, Crystal was still anxious about the club but he had relaxed some, determined to start enjoying himself again, if he was having fun the time would pass quicker and he could get it over with. Amanda handed him the clutch purse and he opened it revealing the usual trappings of a girl's purse, lip gloss, a cover stick, a small compact mirror and tissues.

"Almost done babe, just a few more things, I'm sure you'll enjoy the next one" laughed Amanda wickedly. Moving over to her chest of drawers she opened the bottom one and pulled something out.

"Close your eyes again sweetie, it's another surprise," he obeyed and she walked closer to him, Amanda was stood in front of him firmly holding a large purple butt plug.

"What the fu-," shouted Crystal.

"Now now young lady don't use such foul language, I told you that you would be treated like a slutty girl with no exceptions and this will remind you all night that you are a girl and you need your holes filled, It's going up your ass and it's going to stay there all night so you don't forget," said Amanda cruelly. Crystal could say nothing, if he tried to object he would suffer another verbal beating from Amanda. He looked down at his pretty little feet view partially blocked by his boobs.

"Go over to my bed and bend over, I promise I'll be gentle," commanded Amanda.

More coming in Part 2.

12