Crystal: A Sissy Set Free Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, Ryan's great" said Crystal dreamily. An idea formed in Amanda's head, such a brilliant idea she was mad with herself for not thinking of it sooner, she leaned in close to Crystal and whispered in his ear,

"If you like Ryan so much then why don't you suck him off, that's what a real slut would do."

At that second Crystals delusions collapsed inward and he was face to face with the situation that he was in a club dressed like a filthy slut in 6 inch pink heels and bleach blonde hair and he had just danced with a man for half an hour, his supposedly straight self had thrust his ass at a stranger and grinded with him like a bimbo. The world Amanda had created, the persona she had forced on him had all just been realised by her subject, Crystal stood there, mouth open staring at Amanda.

"I ahh can't suck his dick I'm stra-," he was cut off mid sentence by a furious Amanda.

"Don't give me that lame excuse again, you just danced with him and let's not forget the outfit you're wearing, if that's not gay then nothing is" said Amanda angrily.

"Look there's a difference between dressing like a girl and sucking a guys cock okay," said Crystal defensively.

"Look I'm not asking you to do it I'm telling you to, once again you have forgotten how this arrangement works, don't make me tell you again what's going to happen if you disobey me" replied Amanda forcefully.

"I just can't" protested Crystal.

"You can and you will, walk up to him kiss him like you mean it and ask him if he wants' a blowjob, if he says anything buy yes then he's lying," commanded Amanda. All he could say was okay, he could do nothing, Amanda had dominion over him, and he had to obey. He looked down at his outfit, the heels the skirt the boobs, was he really going to suck a cock, was he really going to do it. Amanda would be watching his every move there would be no way he could fake it. He rolled around all the possibility in his head whilst Amanda stared at him the only way out was to go through with it.

"There's no way out I've got to do it," said Crystal nervously.

"You're damn right you have to and you'd better swallow" giggled Amanda.

"What?" shouted crystal, Amanda said nothing but just looked at him fiercely.

"Fine" relented Crystal.

"Don't worry I'll guard the door so no one disturbs you," said Amanda trying to reassure him.

Crystal said nothing, just walked off, running through the situation in his head, he had to go for it, the more he thought about it the harder it would be. He walked back to the dance floor whilst Amanda followed closely. He walked quickly up to Ryan and before he could think it through in his head he grabbed Ryan by his shirt leaned in and kissed him deeply on the lips, Ryan ran with it and kissed him back wrapping his arms around Crystal's corseted waist and squeezing him tightly as his boobs pressed against his chest. Crystal tried not to think too much during the kiss, he tried not to over analyse the situation and just stay in the moment, the kiss was long and passionate and when it finally finished Ryan smiled and Crystal pulled him in close, whispering in his ear,

"I'm super horny right now, do you want a blowjob?" Ryan looked at Crystal and thought for a second then said casually,

"Sure babe," he leaned in and kissed him again tenderly, grabbing Ryan's hand he led him off to the toilets whilst Amanda smiled to herself and followed them to guard the door.

Thoughts were poring through Crystals head but he tried as hard as he could to block them out, they reached the door to the toilets quickly and Crystal led Ryan to an empty stall, Ryan entered first then Crystal followed locking the door behind them.

He kneeled down in front of him, feeling his stockings slip slightly on the tiled floor and feeling the butt plug in his ass shift and move. Was this really happening?, there was no way he could block out his cascade of thoughts now, he was knelt in front of a guy about to give him a blowjob, laced up in a corset and ruffled skirts', face layered with makeup, he could do nothing but go through with it even though his head was screaming at him not to, after a few seconds his quelled the stream in his head and tried to concentrate on his task ignoring everything else.

He reached out a manicured hand glancing at his fake nails as they slowly closed in on Ryan's fly, he grabbed the zipper and pulled slowly then reached up and un-buttoned his trousers. With much trepidation he grabbed Ryan's boxers and lowered them exposing his cock in all its erect glory. Crystal let out a small gasp when he first laid eyes on what stood before him, Ryan's dick did not disappoint, a full eight inches long and rock hard, it stared Crystal right in the face.

It was do or die for Crystal now and he slowly but surely reached his head forward and pouted his full pink lips, ready for it. His lips met the tip of Ryan's dick carefully and he kissed it tenderly then slowly opened his mouth and slid his lips down the shaft as far as he could, Ryan let out a deep moan. Crystal tightened his lips around the cock and withdrew his head getting it nice and wet then once again slid his mouth along its length pleasuring it as best he could.

He had seen this many times in porn films on the internet and tried as best as he could to imitate the girls he had seen. After several more long and slow sucks he reached up with his thin girly hand and placed it around the base of Ryan's shaft whilst delicately licking the tip of his cock, Ryan moaned again and without thinking Crystal said girlishly,

"Ohh yea you like that baby?" He licked the tip faster and faster then sunk his mouth back down Ryan's cock faster than last time sweeping his head back and forth as fast as he could whilst Ryan moaned with pleasure.

After a minute or so of this rapid sucking he felt Ryan's dick tighten in his mouth and he quickly relented.

"You're such a little cock tease" said Ryan playfully, Crystal lifted Ryan's cock gently then with his tongue licked along its entire length from balls to tip smiling all the time then once again shoved the dick deep into his mouth sucking with all his might.

"What would a slut do now?" though Crystal to himself and then it hit him he pulled the dick out of his mouth and leaned back moaning like a girl.

"Oh your cock is so big I can barley fit it in my mouth," said Crystal breathily, Ryan smiled, Crystal brought his right hand up and wrapped it around Ryan's throbbing cock and began to jerk it rhythmically.

"Are you gonna cum for me babe? I want you to cum for me, right in my mouth," said Crystal excitedly then let out a series of girly moans and pants. Crystal could feel that Ryan was getting close so he withdrew his hand and plunged his head deep onto it sucking as fast as he could and as deep as he could, he could hear Ryan moaning.

"Ahh I'm gonna cum babe," he yelled, Crystal knew what he had to do, whilst still sucking with all his might he looked upwards and his eyes met Ryan's he batted his huge eyelashes a few times and felt Ryan's cock tense in his mouth and before he could react Ryan came hard and pulsating jets of warm jizz filled Crystals mouth. He pulled his head back giving one last lingering suck emptying Ryan's dick of semen. Crystal leant back and opened his mouth showing Ryan the hot sticky cum, he closed it again and in one deep swallow it was gone.

"That was amazing, thanks," said Ryan.

"Any time," giggled Crystal confidently. He Stood up and kissed Ryan on the lips again deeply.

"Sorry baby I've got to go, I promised I'd meet the rest of the guys downstairs were gonna go hit up some more clubs," lied Ryan nervously, Crystal knew he was lying but didn't challenge him on it.

"Call me?" inquired Crystal.

"Sure," replied Ryan, even though they had never exchanged numbers.

Stay tuned for the third and final part.

12