Crystal and Nicole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool sea air accentuated the emptiness as she felt Joey withdraw his fingers from her pussy. She looked over her shoulder to see her brother readying his cock for a full on assault. The monster that would momentarily be penetrating her was at least 8 inches long, the purple head swollen from the day long teasing it had gotten, just being around the sexy twins. Joey looked a little unsure of himself. He was immensely turned on by the wanton lesbianism he was witnessing, but hesitant to go this final step with his sister. Crystal communicated with just a glance, as only siblings can.

"I want you in me."

Before he could penetrate her, Nicole grabbed a handful of Crystal's hair and thrust her back into her pussy.

"Eat my fucking pussy, Crys! OOOHHH, God that feels so good!"

Crystal increased her intensity on her sister pussy as she felt Joey line his giant member up to her opening. He gently parted her lips with the head of his dick. Her pussy was so wet that there was almost no resistance as he thrust inside, all the way. She screamed as she felt him part her deeply, a scream that went straight into Nicole's pussy. Crystal had never felt more completely full, his massive, veiny member throbbing as it pushed up against her cervix. The feeling was amazing, uncomfortable and sensuous all at once. Each thrust that Joey made seemed to power straight through Crystal into Nicole.

Crystal counted the powerful thrusts; one...two...three...and on the fourth one she climaxed, more powerfully than she ever had before. The orgasm hit her right away, and she screamed into Nicole dripping snatch as it swelled through her body. Her ears were muffled as her sister clamped her sweaty thighs down on Crystal's head. Although the outside world was muffled, Crystal was distinctly aware that her sister was cumming. Were they experiencing separate orgasms simultaneously or the same orgasm? Their ecstasy seemed to swell and subside at the same time. One hand was firmly gripping Crystal's brunette hair, trying to pull her deeper into Nicole's pussy while the other was frantically gripping her back. Crystal was mercilessly mauling her twins tit with one hand while her other was wrapped around and biting into Nicole's supple ass, all while her face was smashed into her sister's wet cunt. Crystal thrust her tongue as far into her twin sister's pussy as she could, vainly trying to get as deep as Joey's cock was in her, and felt it contract on her, just as she was contracting on her brother's dick. The orgasm (or orgasms?) finally subsided and they collapsed into a sweaty, panting heap. They held each other on the padded platform that bordered the hot tub; Nicole gently kissed her sister, licking her own juices off her lips.

Crystal slowly closed her eyes, as the after effects of the orgasm washed over her. The emptiness left inside her from the lack of her brother's cock was more than compensated by the comfort she felt in her sister's naked arms. She fell into a half sleep as Nicole gently deposited kisses all over her face. She nibbled on Crystal's ear as Joey sat next to them, making sure they were ok.

"I'm definitely ok, but I think you might have fucked Crys out of her senses," Nicole looked up at him slyly. "I've never cummed that hard. I can't wait to feel what that monster does to me!"

Joey was still very much hard. "I'd love that!"

"Not just yet, I need to clean you off first." That made Crystal finally open her eyes. Well, they had been open, but she hadn't been focusing on anything. As she brought the world back into focus, she saw her sister swallowing her brother's giant dick, the one that had just been inside of her. Ok, well not swallowing the whole thing, she could only get about a third of it in her mouth. The reminder of hic cock still glistened with her love nectar. Nicole let it out of her mouth with a pop, and licked the length of it, making sure to suck up all the juice that coated his shaft.

"I can taste you on here, can't wait to taste it for real," she said, turning to her sister. That made Crystal's pussy tingle again, thinking about her sister going down on her. Nicole crashed back to the padded deck next to her sister. Joey was presented with beautiful twins lying side by side; one naked and one with a tiny white bikini that was all askew. Nicole spread her legs wide, inviting Joey to have his way with her.

"You already fucked one of you sisters tonight," she had a throaty growl in her voice. "You ready to fuck the other one?"

"Hell ya." Joey climbed out of the hot tub and knelt right between Nicole's legs. Crystal leaned down and held her sister's soft cunt open as Joey lined his hard dick up. Just as he had done before, he thrust in with one hard push, all the way to the hilt. Nicole screamed out loud before Crystal silenced her with a kiss. She sucked her sister's tongue into her mouth while urgently kneading one of her big tits. The other described a circle as their brother drove into her. Joey pounded into her as hard as he could. Crystal knew that Nicole had just orgasmed hard and might need help to cum before Joey, who must have been close by now. She reached down and found Nicole's clit and started circling that with her finger. It wasn't long before she had her sister on the verge of an orgasm. Likewise, Joey indicated that he was close with his grunts. Crystal had stopped kissing Nicole, who was screaming very loudly now.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck, oh my GOD! You are so fucking deep, I can't believe you are fucking me! Yes, pound me, yes yes, deeper!!! Oh God OH GOD!!!!"

The last 'oh God' went up a few octaves as Nicole hit her second orgasm. Her small fists repeatedly pounded the cushions as she screamed at the top of her lungs. At the same time, Joey started bucking, indicating his own orgasm was beginning. He pulled out and his first spurt covered Nicole's bald pussy with his milky cum. Crystal quickly swooped in and held his cock right at her lips. The next three shots hit her lips, most going in her mouth and being immediately swallowed, some splattering around her luscious lips. She directed the final 2 loads at her sister's tits and then collapsed back down beside her. Nicole quickly rolled, smearing her cum covered tits all over Crystal as she urgently licking her lips as the cum slowly dripped off her face. She ended by shooting her tongue into Crystal's mouth, finding some residue of her brother's ejaculate still in there. Completely spend, Joey collapsed beside them, not quite believing what had just happened. The night had warmed slightly and they didn't talk, enjoying the silence and looking up at the stars.

"Ahoy there Captain!" A loud voice shattered their world. "Permission to come aboard?!"