Crystal and Nicole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfdude84
sfdude84
186 Followers

Placing the side of her face down on the soft cushion, Crystal was determined not to let these 6 minutes fly by as fast. She knew it wasn't allowed, but reached back with her left hand and started massaging her clit, which was extremely engorged. She reached out and grasped her sister's hand as an orgasm began to wash over Nicole. Roger had broken the rules and placed his hands on Nicole's slender hips to get a little more torsion for his gyrations, clearly pushing her over the edge. Crystal felt her own climax approaching, unsure how she was able to reach it so quickly after her last one. But right then a loud grunt came from Joey, and suddenly his massive presence was gone.

Crying out with anguish, Crystal rolled over to witness Ashley taking the last few inches of Joey in her mouth. His hands went to the back of her head, holding her there, as he spastically humped her face. Her eyes rolled back in her head and Crystal could see the bulge of cock in her throat. She fought her way back, and gasped for air, his spunk dripping down her chin, before going back in for more. Just his head in her mouth this time, she worked away, trying to swallow every ounce of him, getting most of it. Right then, Roger announced his climax, pulled out, and shot thick white goo all over Nicole's back, who was sprawled motionless on the padded platform.

Finally, Ashley pulled back gasping, muttering breathlessly about a big dick. She retreated to the other side of the pool, and sat on the submerged bench, collecting herself. The guys stood there, somewhat awkwardly, not sure what to do. Joey's cock was rapidly deflating while Roger's was somehow still erect. Nicole was still face down, her teenage tits squeezing out the side of her chest, her back spotted with spunk.

"Oh man, jeez," Ashley seemed to be slurring slightly. "That was quite something! Ok, let's see who won. Girls, why don't you come over to this side." It took a few tries to get Nicole up, but they both got over to the other side of the tub, sitting on the edge next to where Ashley was lounging. Crystal felt strangely on display as the guys took their improvised blindfolds off. "Ok, Roger you first, which twin did you fuck first?"

Roger studied the identical girls for a few minutes, than with a lot of confidence, pointed a lewd finger at Nicole. "I definitely did that one first."

Joey stepped up next, his flaccid cock drooping. "Naw, your wrong. I had Nicole first. You did Crystal first."

"Sorry, Rog. I guess Joey knows those pussies better than you do. He is the winner!"

"Allright! What do I win!" Joey raised his hands over his head, in mock victory.

"Hey, I think you got your prize already!" Crystal retorted.

"Oh don't worry, you'll get a reward," Ashley said huskily as she moved slowly toward him. "You can't expect a red-blooded girl to watch all that and not want a piece of the action, can you?"

She sucked his flaccid dick into her mouth, fitting it all in with ease this time. Holding it lightly between her teeth, she looked up at him and said "I can't wait to feel this monster stretch me wide" in a slightly muffled voice, before attacking him with her talented mouth. Her ass was up out of the water, waving tantalizing toward Roger. He took his cue and moved up, position his amazingly still hard cock at her opening. Tugging the string of her thong aside, he thrust in, causing her to gasp.

The near orgasm, which had been painfully close, had left Crystal a little flushed.

"I'm getting a little hot; you want to get out of the water?" She asked her twin, who quickly agreed. So they moved, dripping on the deck, over to the bar and sat down on some of the backless stools. They each popped open a bottle of beer to help cool off. Crystal reflected on the situation. She was sitting, naked, with her twin (who still had semen spotting her back) on their father's yacht. Their big brother was getting an intense blow job from a fellow former cheerleader, who was also being taken doggy style by an unknown college guy.

"What are we doing?" Crystal asked her sister, only half serious. "I mean, this is crazy right?"

The sea air was still warm, but a light breeze was refreshing after the steamy heat of the hot tub.

"Crystal, we're just having fun," Nicole reassured her sister. "Just don't think too deeply about it. I mean, will we regret this when we sober up tomorrow (or the day after)? Perhaps. But I've had a great time so far, and some of the best sex I've ever had! And shit, it sure looks like Joey is enjoying it too."

At that moment, Ashley grunted loudly around their brother's cock, which was now at its full 8 inches.

"Oh my god, he just stuck his thumb in her ass!"

Roger, who was nearest to them, and within hearing distance, pulled his digit out of her to show them, and gave a lewd wink, before jamming it back in her rectum.

"Wow, this is getting even crazier! Can you believe he is doing that?!"

When Nicole didn't say anything, Crystal rounded on her, spinning on the stool.

"My God, you've done that haven't you!"

"Weeellll, ya, sorta." Nicole admitted. "I mean, ya. When Alvin was going down on me one time, he licked me back there and pushed a finger in."

"Oh my gosh, you dirty slut!" Crystal teased. "How come you never told me?"

"Hey, I don't think either of us can call the other a slut after tonight!" They both laughed nervously. "I don't know, it just didn't come up. He never did it again, but that was the best orgasm he ever gave me." Nicole paused a little, while they both watched Ashley get double teamed. "Am I the only one who finds this a bit awkward?"

Crystal laughed. "I was hoping you would say something. Let's head downstairs."

The girls finished off their beers and headed to the stairs. Crystal paused at the top for a moment, after Nicole started her decent. Her head spun just a little as she gripped the rail and remembered that she was quite drunk. She took the stairs slowly. Once she reached the cabin on the main deck, Nicole was already popping open a bottle of Champagne. Neither girl knew Veuve Clicquot, but at $120 a bottle figured it was a good one.

"I know we were planning on all sharing this at the end of the day, but given the events I think we can crack it open now."

Crystal heartily agreed and plopped down on the couch while Nicole found the Champagne flutes. She admired her sister's form as she stretched up to the high cabinet to retrieve the glasses. She poured both glasses too quickly, giggling as the bubbles flowed over the sides. She brought them over, handing Crystal the sticky glass as she perched on the edge of the couch, their knees touching lightly. Clinking their glasses together, they took a sip.

"Nicole, do we need to talk about this?" Crystal sounded concerned. "I mean, this is some crazy shit here, and I think it's illegal! Besides, what would mom and dad do if they found out!"

"Whoa, you need to slow down there. No one is going to jail over this. No one is going to find out. Look, we are all adults, just having a little fun!"

"But will this change things between us? I mean, how can we go back to normal?"

"Fuck normal, what's that even mean, anyway? To be perfectly honest, I've always thought you were beautiful, all joking aside. And, as long as we're being honest and I'm drunk enough to admit it, I've masturbated thinking about that time we gave head next to each other."

"Nicole! Gross!" Crystal's cheeks flushed. "I mean, not gross, but, well you know...anyway, I don't know if we should do this anymore, or at least not for a bit."

"Ok, whatever Crys," Nicole drawled sarcastically. "Remember, you are the one who just had to taste me and got all this started. No no, I don't want to hear it. Look, we are sisters and have always shared everything. Why not lovers and each other? Besides, I owe you something."

With that, Nicole leaned in to kiss her sister, muffling any protestations. She forced her tongue into Crystal's mouth until she felt her sister stop fighting it and kiss her back. She broke the kiss and moved down to her beautiful breasts. Sucking one nipple into her mouth, she cupped the other tit in her hand. When she bit down on the tender nipple, she heard Crystal gasp out loud. Keeping her mouth and hand full of flesh, she repositioned herself between Crystal's legs, spreading them and setting her glass down in the same movement. Her own breasts pressed against Crystal's waist as she pressed herself further into the soft breast.

"I've never done this before, but man! Boobs are awesome!" Nicole smiled up at her sister, half her face blocked by the large breast. "No wonder boys like them so much!"

Crystal grabbed the back of her twins head and pulled it into her other tit, sighing contentedly. Her other hand gripped the delicate flute as she tipped some of the expensive elixir into her mouth. Eventually, Nicole left the tit region and slowly licked and kissed her way down the trim abdomen below. After a light nibble on the belly button, eliciting a burst of laughter, she finally found herself at her ultimate goal; Crystal's bald pussy, which was still slightly spread open from her brother's assault and already dripping onto the leather couch below.

Nicole took an exploratory lick up the wet slit, tasting the sweet nectar it contained. Her sister moaned encouragement, and she took another lick, this time pushing just slightly in. Finally, she wrapped her hands around her sister's firm thighs and pushed her tongue as far inside as possible. Crystal cried out in pleasure, urging her twin on. The tongue in her pussy felt so comforting after all the penile abuse it had received that evening. And being so close to climax before, she knew that Nicole's tongue would take care of that quickly.

But it wasn't long before Nicole pulled her tongue out of Crystal's hole, and started licking up and down her slit again. She got a little lower with each lick, and soon she was tonguing the flesh just below Crystal's lips. She knew where she was going and finally felt Nicole's tongue on her anus.

"Nicky, no." She whispered. "Not there, don't do that."

Nicole kept going: Crystal let her. She covered the puckered hole with saliva, noting that the moans were getting louder. She experimented with a few nibbles on the cheeks before pushing the tip of her tongue past the tight ring of muscles. Crystal cried out, but still didn't stop her sister. After probing her butthole a few times with her tongue, she moved back up to her pussy. Sucking her sister's clit into her mouth, she slowly moved her hand down. While Crystal was moaning extra loudly from the tonguing her clit was getting, Nicole slowly pushed her index finger into her ass.

"Unggg, no! Please don't!" Crystal's hand left Nicole's head and found the invading digit. She quickly pulled it out. But the feeling of emptiness that washed over her as the offending finger found a new home in her pussy hole caused her to instinctively thrust her own finger up her tight ass. Nicole saw that, and smiled as she added another digit to her sister's tender love hole. Her own finger now pumping in and out of her asshole, her sister working two fingers in her tender pussy, and sucking on her clit, it took no time at all for Crystal to finally reach her long awaited orgasm.

"OHHHHHHGODDDDD! Don't stop, suck that pussy! UNNNNNNNNNN Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh!"

Her screams mingled with Ashley's, who was apparently reaching her second climax. Crystal humped her hips into her sister's face violently as she felt sweat drip down her face, trickling between her breasts. Gripping Nicole's wavy hair tightly, pulling her out of her crotch. She slipped down to the floor next to her, not sure if she was crying or if that was just sweat dripping into her eyes. Fingers still in her orifices, she thrust her tongue into her sister's mouth, holding her tight. They sat on the ground kissing as her orgasm subsided. Finally, they both extracted their fingers.

That was the final event of the night, as far as Crystal was concerned. Not bothering with the pajamas they packed, both girls stumbled down to the lower deck, without falling somehow, and collapsed into bed. Crystal remembered waking up at one point from her left tit being squeezed. Beside her, Joey was crouched over Nicole, humping her. Crystal wasn't sure if Nicole knew she was squeezing her tit or not. She watched until they finished, Joey adding his juice to the dried cum still on Nicole's back, and then collapsed between them as Crystal drifted back to sleep.

sfdude84
sfdude84
186 Followers
12