Crystal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Crystal, she had no idea how Max got the idea to go for her neck, since it was one of her erogeneous zones. She felt like she was melting as Max's breath touched her skin and leaned forward. But as she found out, Max wasn't just refraining from touching her with his hands, he was also keeping his entire body from touching her, with the only place they were touching was their heads. He licked her neck experimentally and Crystal shuddered. She was wetter that a glass of water filling up and if Max licked her one more time . . .

. . . just like that . . .

. . . she came immediately, collasping on the bed as Max watched her, wondering if he did something right, not knowing he did something better than right.

"What . . . are you . . . waiting . . . for?" Crystal panted. "Don't tell me . . . is that all you're good at?"

"Nah, I just wasn't sure if you were ready for the main course," Max smiled.

"Oh, I am," Crystal licked her lips.

Grinning, he let his hands roam her body, feeling her magnificent breasts and hips. He loved the curves she had, making sure to trace each and every one of them as he licked her neck again. She moaned sexily and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling his crotch against her dripping wetness.

"Max, give it to me," she begged, panting again.

Swiftly, he unzipped her bodysuit and was shocked to see her naked body underneath.

"What? It's not necessary to wear underwear unless you want to," Crystal said.

"You don't hear me complaining, do you?" Max said, descending on her breasts.

He multitasked as he sucked on her breasts and pulled his cock free of his pants. Lifting her legs around his shoulders, he plunged in her hot tunnel, loving the way he fit inside of her. But he wasn't here to bask in pleasure, he was here to give it. Right away, he started thrusting inside her, loving the sounds she was making. It was like she was saying "Oh" but ending it with an "s" instead. That made him go even harder.

Crystal was swimming in bliss. Max driving it in deep and she was loving every moment of it. Really she had no idea Max was this long. The last time they had sex, she must not have gone down all the way because it felt like an extra inch had grown since they last did it. She kept trying to keep her voice down, but every time he thrusted, he pushed her voice right out of her.

Max on the other hand, was quiet and occasionally grunting. It wasn't that he had nothing to say, the reason was he had been mesmerized by the way her breast moved every time he went in and out of her. Determined, he made sure to make them move even more so, going harder and harder to meet his goal.

"Oh, Max! MAX!" Crystal cried.

He loved the way she called his name. He loved the way his name rolled off her luscious lips, even more so than her jiggling breasts. With a suddenly different reason, he pulled out, flipped her over, stuck his cock back in, and continued thrusting doggystyle.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" Crystal yelled. "I'm . . . I'm . . . I'm cumming!!!"

Max felt her convulse around his cock, spurning him on to finish almost immediately. As she slumped forward, he came inside of her, spurting what seemed like gallons of semen deep inside her. Weary, he turned out the lights then tucked Crystal and himself into bed, listening to Crystal's breathing before he fell asleep.

In the morning, Max found himself in bed alone. Disoriented, he stumbled into the bathroom, doing the morning routine, and now wide awake, went to see if Crystal was still in the room. He heard humming coming from the kitchen and smiled, stealthily walking over to catch his lover by surprise. But as he took a peek in the kitchen, he got a surprise himself. Crystal wasn't in her bodysuit or anything else for that matter. The only clothing on her was a kitchen apron hanging from her neck, not even tied.

Naked aprons are the best, Max thought.

Softly, he tiptoed towards her until he was right behind her and gave her a tight squeeze, making sure to get a handful of each breast.

"It's about time," Crystal moaned. She loved the way his body felt against hers, their warmth intermixing with each other.

"How long were you waiting?" Max asked, placing kisses here and there.

"A good few hours," Crystal replied, trying to sound upset and failing miserably. She tried to get him to go for her neck but it almost seemed like he was avoiding that place on purpose.

"And when do you have to get back on duty?" Max asked, planting pecks on her cheeks, obviously avoiding her neck.

"Heroes are always on duty, in case a villain should ever arise," Crystal answered, reciting the Motto of Heroes and wondering why he brought that up.

"So then that means we have all the time in the world until a villain arises, right?" Max concluded, this time relenting and going for her neck.

She gasped as his tongue bathed her neck. She could see the logic in his reasoning and knew he was right. Suddenly, she felt her legs being spread as Max went down to one knee and licked her from below.

"Darn you, Max," she said. "I was going to do that."

"I can stop if you want," Max teased, using his fingers.

"You stop and I'll freeze you," Crystal replied, "then rub myself all over your face until I cum."

"Mmmm, being frozen and getting a facesitting," Max said. "We should try that sometime."

"If you don't make me cum, we will right now," Crystal threatened.

"As m'lady commands it, I shall make it so," Max said, going back to licking her.

Crystal could feel the pressure rising once again. She loved the way it was building up inside her, knowing it was going to draw away her strength and make her putty in Max's arms. She like the way that sounded, being putty in his arms. But the moment died down a bit when her bluetooth vibrated.

"Crystal, where are you?" she heard as soon as she answered.

"In the bathroom, getting myself ready," Crystal lied, trying to get Max from under her. Unfortunately for her, Max wasn't going to stop after being told he'd be frozen if he did. Besides, who could stop licking such a good and tasty pussy? She ended up on the counter with Max lapping up her leaking juices from her pussy.

"I've seen you up here earlier than Hyper, so don't give me that lie," Commander Shinobay rebuked.

"I was slow getting up," Crystal said, straining to keep her breathing normal. She thought about trying a different approach to get out of this one, but at that moment, Max found her hidden clit. The little nub was playing hard to get but Max wasn't one to give up. The whole process was about to breach her limit.

"We both know heroes and heroines have an average stamina of an Olympic athlete," Commander Shinobay reminded her.

"Yeah, but I was up all night long," Crystal gasped as Max succeded in drawing out her clit.

"And what are you doing now?" he asked. She could practically see his squinting, glaring eyes right now, knowing that he wasn't going to stop asking questions until he was satisfied.

"I'm taking care of some female bodily issues," Crystal groaned as Max stuffed a finger inside her.

"Crystal, if you're with Max, then I'll . . ." Commander Shinobay started to threaten.

"Commander, I have female bodily issues that I'm taking care of in the bathroom," she all but shrieked in the bluetooth as Max put in another finger in and sucked on her clit. "If you want me to come in looking like a mess, then I'll happily walk in there stark naked and shame every hero and heroine, every woman and every girl just to prove it to you. Give me the order and I will do it."

"Never mind. Take all the time you need," she heard before the commander hung up.

"Those female bodily issues to make you yell at the commander," Max grinned, gently twisting her little nub and licking her neck. Whispering her ear, he said, "I want to make you yell again."

Immediately, she came and slumped against Max. He picked her up, carried her to the bed, and tucked her in again. With nothing else to do, he made himself comfortable on the couch and watched TV. An hour and a half later, she came out wearing her bodysuit and an angry face. She must've been upset that I wasn't in the bed with her, Max thought. As if he knew what to do, he walked to her with open arms expecting a tight hug and lovingly kisses. What he got instead was a solid right fist to his chest, causing him to stumble back into the couch.

"What was that for?" he asked confused.

"That was for not stopping," Crystal glared, a real one this time. Then she surprised Max as she kissed him long enough to leave him staring blankly at the ceiling.

"And that one?" he asked with a goofy grin.

"And that was for not stopping," Crystal smiled, walking away, knowing Max was watching the sway of her hips.

*****Let me know what you think! I hope you liked some parts of it, even if you have a bad comment. Oh, and for all you plot lovers, don't worry! This isn't all about sex. I have something planned for Max, and later on for Crystal and some other heroes, so keep your eyes peeled for my next submission. -DM23*****

12