Crystal Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, it was sleeping.

Yes, it just woke up.

"Mommy!"

And yes, it called Dr. Genie, "Mommy" in a kiddie voice.

"Hi Baby Pookipums, how are you today?" Dr. Genie asked.

"I'm doing great! I'm staying in the cube like you told me to," the sphere said. Out of all the beings, the metallic sphere was the one the most capable of breaking out of the glass. "I also didn't kill anyone today."

"That's good, sweetie," Dr. Genie smiled warmly.

"When will I get my new body?" the sphere asked.

"Mommy has to find it first," Dr. Genie said. "Now, let Mommy go speak with Jones and she'll be right back, okay?"

"Okay!" the sphere said.

The moment she left, the sphere powered down and went to "sleep". Dr. Genie was still awestruck at what the sphere actually was. From the size of it, she first thought it was a nuke that she had gotten at a black market. It was only when she touched it that she was electrocuted and met the sentience in the sphere, whom she name Baby Pookipums. Okay, so she only called it that when she was alone. Its real name was Eradicator, or Eraser for short, but Baby Pookipums sounds so much better.

At the end of the lab was a pair of stairs that went to a second floor where an office was located where Dictator Jones' nefarious deeds could take place. Not bothering to knock, she walked right in on a meeting between the dictator and three new crooks: two guys and one girl.

"I'm busy right now, Genie," Dictator Jones said.

"This is more important. These three will need to stay as well, so they can know how serious this is," Dr. Genie said.

"Fine, let's hear it," Dictator Jones accepted.

"First things first, your plan failed," Dr. Genie said.

"I can see that," Dictator Jones replied. "You were to monitor the situation, and you being here is proof that the plan has failed."

"Are you expecting any collateral damage soon?" Dr. Genie asked next.

"What do you mean 'collateral damage soon'?" Dictator Jones said.

"Like I said, your plan has failed," Dr. Genie repeated. "When you left Pollen to her own devices, she ultimately lost the battle and was taken by the heroes. When they start to ask questions, she's not going to able to provide adequate answers for why she did what she did."

"That's why I made her hate men for the way women are being treated," Dictator Jones said.

"That the fatal flaw in your plan," Dr. Genie shook her head. "Pollen is a nature freak, not a human rights activist. I sent you an email on the way here of all the people who Pollen killed within the past year."

"What the hell?" Dictator Jones yelled. The numbers went well into the thousands as he looked at all the murders Pollen did.

"Those are the ones before you influenced her," Dr. Genie continued. "I told you to do background checks on people before you mess with their minds. Now, when they ask Pollen questions, she's not going to know the answers to a bunch of things over what she doesn't know; she's going to hit a wall from the abrupt change in her mind and I think she might go insane. Who are these three?"

"They're the Golden Guys and Girl, a professional thieving trio," Dictator Jones said. "Recently, they've been stealing actual golden artifacts and jewels. I think it's a good investment."

"Sorry to shoot your idea down, Jones, but it's not," Dr. Genie snickered. "First of all, they're amateurs. Professionals never call themselves professionals, not to mention they usually work alone. Second of all, there's literally no gold left anywhere on Earth except in high security fortresses. Unless there was twenty of them to begin with, I don't see them getting actual gold, much less fake if they come across it. They were probably lucky to see it on the internet. Which means they came for money. And last, The Golden Guys and Girl? Really? Do you have golden uniforms that sparkle at night, too? This is a waste of my time, but if you want to hire them, be my guest. Just make sure clean up after them." Suddenly a lightbulb went off in her head and she smiled maliciously at the trio. "Or you can put them in my care and I'll give them power."

"You have power to give?" Dictator Jones chuckled.

"Don't believe me?" Dr. Genie challenged. "Wait right here."

She left the room, brusquely walked past the glass cubes, pausing to say hi to Baby Pookipums, walked to the mechanical cylinder and went inside, went up to the surface and went to her car. In the trunk, she pulled out a body bag and returned back to the room, again pausing to say hi to Baby Pookipums.

"This is the power I have to give," Dr. Genie said, dropping the body bag. Unzipping the bag, she pulled EMP out and tossed him before Dictator Jones' desk. "Dictator, I believe you wanted to see him again, right?"

"EMP, it's so nice to see you again," Dictator Jones said as he got up.

"Stay away from me," EMP demanded.

"Oh, I don't need to be close to do what I have to do," Dictator Jones smiled.

Unprepared, EMP felt Dictator Jones attack and rushed to the door. Unfortunately for him, his body crumbled as he lost the feeling of his nerves, then burned as they came back on like fire in his bones.

"Do what you got to do," Dictator Jones gestured towards EMP.

"Pick him up and follow me," Dr. Genie ordered as she left the room.

The Golden Guys picked up the limp body and everyone left the room to see where Dr. Genie was taking them. It was still in the lab and she pointed to the Golden Guys where she wanted EMP's body. It was an outline that was in a spread eagle position. They laid him in the outline and clamped his limbs down. Dr. Walton then pushed a button above EMP's head and EMP was raised up on a table. Also, there were a few things underneath the table, but Dr. Walton only grabbed the silver suits.

"Put them on," she demanded. They followed her orders and stripped off their clothes and put on the suits they were given. When they were fully dressed, Dr. Genie had them put both hand on one of the three knobs that were available: a steel knob, an amplifier knob, and a battery knob. She then flipped a switch and a rubber veil came down around them. "Whatever you do, don't let go!"

Without further ado, Dr. Genie pulled a giant lever and went to stand by Dictator Jones to watch the fireworks. The machine started humming and vibrating until it reached to a point where it started hurting EMP's ears. While it was doing that, small steel spikes were injected into his back and then absorbed the electricity from his body. The machine then powered down.

"Remember don't let go!" Dr. Genie yelled at them. To Dictator Jones, she said, "Get ready for some lovely lights."

The machine suddenly powered to full maximum power, and electrocuted the Golden Guys and Girl. The pain was too much for to hang on each of them tried to let go, but the found out that their hands were stuck to the knob they held. The electric power continued to rise and Dictator Jones' eyes widened as he watched the bodies look like they were under an x-ray scan. Dr. Genie laughed hysterically at his surprised expression.

The machine powered down again, this time for good. The rubber veil rose slowly and the Golden Guys and Girl stepped back from the table, smoking from the heat coming off their bodies. The table went back into the ground and EMP's limbs were unlatched from their confinements, although he didn't go anywhere.

"Dictator Jones, I give you Silver Static," Dr. Genie introduced. "She is capable of conducting electricity, flight, and super speed. Silver Steel, he has super strength, magnetic power, and is highly indestructible. And last but not least, Silver Shriek. He is capable of stealth, listening in on different frequencies, and can dispel large soundwaves."

"So basically everything that EMP can do right?" Dictator Jones asked.

"I don't know all the things that EMP can do," Dr. Genie replied. "Guess I'll just have to find out."

*****Hey dear reader(s), I hope you like this story because this is the final chapter of the second plot that I had been working on. I know, I know, there hasn't really been a lot of sex in this plot but I can, and I will, make up for it. So, a couple of things before I go. I want to make the next plot a chapter or two longer if I can, and if you guys would like. Also, HOORAY! If you hate Jasper, I'm sure you guys are going to love the fact that he won't be a main character in the next plot, which will hopefully shed some more spotlight our two favorite lovebirds. Just remember that he is only temporarily suspended, he will come back soon. Next, I dropped a bunch of "Easter Eggs" that I'm sure you guys will love thinking about what I'm going to use them for, although I think Baby Pookipums is a dead giveaway. And last but not least, the current villains and the new villains are not the only making an appearance in the next plot. Max has family coming to town. So let me hear you thought, and post whatever questions, comments, and/or concerns and I'll answer them in the stories! DM23*****