Crystal Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Max, please wake up," Crystal whispered.

"Crystal," Max continued to say.

"I'm right here Max," Crystal replied, hoping he'd hear her. She arched her back then gyrated her hips to stimulate more pleasure for him but nothing she did registered in his eyes. "I'm right in front of you."

She squeezed his cock with her pussy and muffled her own moans. This was for Max, not for her own selfish pleasure. She placed his arms back on her breasts and made him rub them. As she rode his cock, he suddenly spurted in her and she hissed in delight as she came a moment after. It wasn't enough for her though, and tears started to pool in her eyes as she realized the possibility that Max might be like this permanently.

*****

Unlike the heroes and heroines he led, Commander Shinobay didn't retire to his room for the night. Instead, he went back to the Meeting Room. As he went inside, Commander Shinobay took note of the members of the Super Six (minus Sorceress) sitting at the table in their former seats. Dr. Walton was also in attendance as well.

"Commander," Solarium greeted.

"It's Private whenever you're here," Commander Shinobay corrected.

"But you're in charge," Solarium replied. "We're here to help, not disrupt authority."

"Okay, then let's get this meeting started," Commander Shinobay said. "First is the location of the villains' new hideout. There's no doubt that they have a new location and are concocting up a new scheme to defeat us and take over the United States, then the world. I'm putting it up to you guys to find it. Any clues that you stumble upon is to be reported back to me, even if they seem to be dead ends; we're not overlooking anything. Second is the condition of Max. Until Crystal brings him back, they will both be out of commission, and I really don't want them to be bothered unless Crystal asks for assistance. Anything she asks, I want it provided for with no questions asked. Now, the state of Max brings about our third and final topic: the return of Sorceress. She is now our top priority, even over the new villains' hideout. If you see her, don't engage her. We are not at strength to fight her single handedly and I don't want her to put either one of you in a state like Max is currently in. Now as for the relation between Max and Sorceress, I'll pass it over to Dr. Walton so she can inform us on what she knows."

"When I first met Sorceress, I was just a regular nurse," Dr. Walton began. "From my knowledge, a woman was pregnant and needed help giving birth. We put her in a room and that night she gave birth to a healthy boy. I left the room after that to help with other patients, but when I returned, I had seen that she gave her son an unusual name: Dark Matter."

"You're saying Sorceress was telling the truth about being Max's mother?" Raptor asked.

"Yes, and to prove it, I have files regarding his birth," Dr. Walton said, passing papers out to the heroes. "All his information about his physical health is right there. There's no mistake, she is Max's mother."

"This information stops at the age of three," Cinnamon noted. "Why is that?"

"That should be around the time when she gave Max over to a couple of adults that she could trust," Dr. Walton answered. "Max did say that his powers manifested when he was young. The adults watching over him must not have liked him having powers and tried to forbid him from using them, but he continued to against their permission. From what Max has told us, he then was put up for adoption as 'Max', which is when Dictator Jones kidnapped the kids there and tried to forcefully recruit him, though you and the heroes stopped him from doing so, Solarium. Afterwards, his memory was darkened so that he forgot he ever had powers at all, which prompted his pseudo-parents to adopt him as Max and legally raise him as their son."

"Does anyone else know about this?" Solarium asked.

"No, just us," Dr. Walton replied as she shook her head. "However, the younger heroes and heroines might have some questions regarding Max that will need to be answered soon."

"Should we tell them or keep them in the dark until this situation is resolved?" Icicle asked.

"I say we let them know," Reaper decided.

"They might have a different perspective of him if we do, don't forget that," Cinnamon added.

"They heard Sorceress say she was his mother with their own ears," Icicle reminded. "Whether Max believes it or not doesn't matter. Their opinion is based off of what they've heard and since we have actual proof that she is in fact his mother, their opinion might change regardless."

"I say we let them know," Solarium said, agreeing with Reaper and Icicle. "Cinnamon, knowing your daughter, she's going to find out if we withhold this information from them."

"I understand," Cinnamon smiled.

"I'll let them know when they wake up," Commander Shinobay decided. "Remember, finding Sorceress is our top priority and finding the villains' hideout is next. This meeting is adjourned."

*****

"Is everyone here?" Dictator Jones asked.

"Yes sir," Asphalt answered as the villains and villainesses lined up side by side.

Dictator Jones was looking a bit disheveled ever since Sorceress attacked. Actually, all the villains and villainesses, except Dr. Walton, was looking unkempt as they remembered what happened earlier.

"I want you to find her and bring her corpse back to me," Dictator Jones demanded.

"I need C4's assistance and the Silvers' with a few things, Dictator Jones," Dr. Walton interjected before he could really get going, calling him by his title since he was seething mad.

"Do whatever you need to do," Dictator Jones said. "As for the rest of you, bring Sorceress' corpse back to me. Do whatever you have to do to take her down, get Pollen if you have to, but I need to confirm it with my eyes to confirm that's she's dead. You know that she's an illusionist, so you should expect her to make up some imaginary forces to aide her escape. You should know what is real and what's not, so it should be easy. I want her dead ASAP! Whoever successfully kills her will get a small fortune from the Vault. NOW GO!"

Parents of Heroes/Heroines

Solarium – Light Manipulation, Flight (Hyper's father)

Icicle – Frosting, Minor Weather Manipulation (Crystal's mother)

Reaper – Healing Factor, Super Strength (Shell's father)

Raptor – Enhanced Speed, Throwing Knives (Zipper's father)

Cinnamon – Teleporter, Martial artist (Cherry's mother)

Sorceress – Illusion Manipulation (Dark Matter's mother)

*****Hi dear readers, if you're interested, please hear what I have to say. First, Max will get better in the next chapter, don't worry. Second, I try to get at least four pages, so if it's too short, I do apologize. Third, this wasn't going to happen like this, at least regarding Max's current state. Initially, he was supposed to be depressed and morally low, then get better, but the flow of the produced (better?) results that I didn't see coming. However, I am going with the flow of this because I had an idea that came up Christmas Day that helps with the whole Max/Dark Matter thing, which I hope you'll really like. And last but not least, this idea, the whole Crystal in general, was not a thought out ; I'm just going with whatever I've written beforehand to make more chapters. So the whole part about Max being put in the care of fake parents, then being legally adopted after what Dictator Jones did is based off of what I've written before. I tried to make it understandable as possible, though if you're still scratching your heads, I understand. Again, Max will get better in the next chapter, don't worry, so be ready for the next chapter and don't forget to post your comments below. Criticism is accepted, just make sure it's reasonable. –DM23*****