Crystal Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you saw that," Sorceress wept.

"I'm sorry I couldn't have done more," Dark Matter said.

"Sorceress, I don't know what to say," Solarium spoke up. "I'm so sorry."

"A decade and a half of prison time and all I get is an apology?" Sorceress shook with rage.

"We can go after the criminal ourselves," Icicle suggested.

"There's no point doing that," Sorceress rolled her eyes. "He's already dead. And no, I didn't kill him, although I did send him to a mental asylum when finished having my revenge with him."

"Then what do you want?" Cinnamon asked. "We want to compensate for putting you through such an ordeal."

"Then I want three things," Sorceress declared. "First, I want my prison sentence removed. Second, I want all charges against me dropped. And third . . . I want to be back on the Superior Six."

"We can do that," Reaper agreed.

"It won't be easy, though," Cinnamon sighed.

"It might be," Raptor said. "I mean, she didn't do any physical damage to us, anybody else, or anything else. It'll be easier to convince this way."

"I'll see to it that you're back on the team, Sorceress," Solarium promised.

Dark Matter waved his hand and the cage vanished, allowing the Superior Six members to comfort their returning comrade. One by one, they all apologized and hugged her as they welcomed her back to the team.

"Wait, what about us?" Mr. Potenti demanded.

"Mr. Potenti," Commander Shinobay said, "I can definitely assure you that Sorceress will not go after you now that she's been reinstated as a member of the Superior Six."

"Mr. and Mrs. Potenti, I would like to apologize to you as well for attacking you," Sorceress said. "Even though the method was wrong, you still raised my son to be a respectable young man. I'm sorry for coming after you and I hope you'll forgive me."

A couple of agents were called to take the Potenti couple back home while the heroes and heroines cleaned what little mess was made in the Meeting Room. Afterwards, the Superior Six members took Sorceress aside and admitted that they were actually retired, which made her a retired heroine as well.

"Seems to me like you were popular among the Superior Six as well, Mom," Dark Matter commented as he walked up to her.

"Well, I can make people's fantasies come true, if only for a little while," Sorceress smiled.

"You do that?" Jasper asked, eyes lit up.

"Definitely," Sorceress replied. "Do you have one in mind?"

"You bet I do," Jasper grinned, rubbing his hands together.

"Tell me what it is and I can create it for you," Sorceress said.

"Is it something about me?" Crystal demanded. Jasper's shoulders dropped significantly as Crystal had guessed his fantasy correctly. "Why can't you go for a girl that doesn't have a boyfriend?"

"So Dark Matter is your boyfriend?" Sorceress inquired.

"He sure is," Crystal answered proudly.

"It only goes to show just how much I know about my own son," Sorceress said. "That being said, I've always wondered, how did you get your powers back anyway?"

"Dictator Jones had kidnapped him and used him to attack us when we went to retrieve him," Cherry responded.

For a moment, Sorceress' smile was frozen on her face as she replayed Cherry's answer in her mind. A split second later, she dashed out the door and raced for the elevator. Ignoring everyone's call for her to return, she made a list of all the things she'd do to Dictator Jones when she got her hands on him again.

*****So, for starters let me apologize, once again, for the long wait that you readers had to endure for this chapter to come out. Second, let me apologize for rushing the plot and cutting the story down from what it should've been. Ironically, I have a gap chapter that I have to make in order to keep my quota (a story arc equals five chapters). Third, let me apologize for rushing Sorceress' character development and once again bringing up the mentality of Dark Matter, I can assure you that his mind is one hundred percent on the right track now, so no more mind games from Dark Matter anymore. With all that being said, I hope you are enjoying the Crystal series so far and would like to hear more of what you thought on the stories. –DM23*****