Crystal Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the stupidest thing I've ever seen or experienced," Dr. Walton grumbled as she dusted herself off from the debris.

"But we made it," Commander Shinobay pointed out.

"Barely," Dr. Walton muttered.

"Congratulations," Dictator Jones said as he stepped down from the stage. "You've arrived just in the nick of time to witness every world leader in the United Nations submit to my authority."

"No we didn't," the Commander declared as he struggled to stand. "We came here to stop you."

"Looking like that?" Dictator Jones laughed as Commander Shinobay fell back down. "By all means, do your best. It wouldn't matter anyway."

"Dictator Jones! Dictator Jones!" another guard called through the radio.

"Stop yelling, I can hear you loud and clear," the Dictator frowned. "What is it now?"

"There's a giant creature attacking us!" the guard yelled.

"What type of creature?" Dictator Jones demanded.

"A giant bird – AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" the guard screamed.

"Something wrong, Dictator?" Commander Shinobay asked, now back at full strength.

"Nothing's wrong, I have complete control," Dictator Jones glared.

"Not anymore," Dr. Walton replied, pointing her guns at him.

"Dr. Walton, do you think your measly six guns are a threat to me?" Dictator Jones sneered. "I'm sure if all the world leaders pointed their weapons at you, then you'd realize the position you're in."

As soon as he finished, the world leaders, including the President, pointed their guns at the Commander and Dr. Walton. Immediately, Commander Shinobay made a shield in front of them to protect them from being shot.

"Smart move, Commander," Dictator Jones smiled. "Now you can watch them shoot themselves while you do nothing."

With their orders given, the world leaders pointed the guns at their heads, expressionless and Dictator Jones controlled their minds. Commander Shinobay wanted to call his bluff and save the world leaders, but the magnitude of the people under Dictator Jones' mental grasp was clearly far more than when he took over Dark Matter's mind.

Without warning, a massive fist punched through one of the walls near the ceiling. A second later, another fist punched through the wall, again near the ceiling. With two hands gripping the walls, the powerful being had no problem tearing down the wall. As the smoke cleared, everyone watched Dr. Genie walk into the giant sized hole, followed by Pterror.

"Shinobay, Walton, Jones," Dr. Genie greeted.

"Dr. Genie?" Dictator Jones said. "Wait, where's Skinny?"

Dr. Genie snapped her fingers and Pterror dropped an unconscious Skinny to the ground. The body was slowly breathing, telling the story of what happened to him.

"What do you want?" Dictator Jones demanded.

"Nothing really," Dr. Genie shrugged. "I was just looking for a place to cause a little mayhem in the area and since I knew you'd be here, I thought I'd stop by."

"You're going to be a distraction," Dictator Jones declared. "Leave."

"I would?" Dr. Genie mocked surprise. "Then I guess this place will do."

"Dr. Genie!" Dictator Jones yelled. "Why are you interfering with my plans?"

"I told you that you'd regret it if you messed with my stuff," Dr. Genie reminded him. "Now, I'm going to make that come true."

"Servants, shoot her!" Dictator Jones ordered.

The leaders quickly pointed their weapons at the doctor and fired at her, but Pterror leaped in front of her to block the bullets. With the threat of the world leaders removed, Dr. Walton ran at Dictator Jones to put him down.

Before she could make it, Dictator Jones made his servants fire at her, prompting Commander Shinobay to place a shield around her. No longer being shot at, Dr. Genie had Pterror fly at Dictator Jones to smash him. Since Dictator Jones needed to be alive in order to prosecute him (and being the hero that he was), Commander Shinobay fired his lasers at Pterror to stop him from killing the Dictator.

"Thanks Commander, I knew you'd come to my side eventually," Dictator Jones smiled as Pterror flew to the ceiling

"I'm not helping you," Commander Shinobay glared. To prove his point, he fired his lasers at Dictator Jones, forcing the Dictator to order his servants to fire at the Commander as he hid behind his shield.

No longer being fired at both doctors ran up to the Dictator and tackled him to the floor. Jumping to the side, Dr. Genie whistled and Pterror rapidly descended towards Dictator Jones and Dr. Walton. Dr. Walton quickly rolled over, but Dictator Jones stayed still and unleashed his mental power on Pterror. The beast dropped instantly as it felt pain spreading throughout its entire body and unable to move.

With the Dictator focusing on Pterror, his control over the world leaders waned until they were free of his control. Screams immediately arose as the world leaders panicked at the sight of Pterror lying before them. While they fled, Commander Shinobay fired his lasers at the Dictator again, stopping him from torturing Pterror.

Realizing he had lost, Dictator Jones bellowed in rage as he took control of the Dr. Walton's mind. However, unlike Pterror, Dr. Walton dropped to one knee, fighting the Dictator while she still could. Angrily, Commander Shinobay fired his lasers at Dictator Jones. Unexpectedly, Dictator Jones ducked and the lasers hit Dr. Genie instead. Recovered, Pterror roared at Commander Shinobay and flew at him for hurting his master.

His giant fists hit the shield made by the Commander, who then fired his lasers and hit Pterror in the chest. Pterror quickly flew out of the way, giving Commander Shinobay the chance to morph his shield into a tight suit around the Dictator and slam him into the wall, freeing Dr. Walton of her mental torment.

"Pterror, attack Dictator Jones!" Dr. Genie ordered as Pterror flew towards the Commander.

Halting his attack on the Commander, Pterror turned his sights towards Dictator Jones and roared. The beast flew at Dictator Jones again to finish the job, but Commander Shinobay manifested a shield to block Pterror as Dr. Walton fired her guns at Pterror. The beast swiped at her, but the doctor ducked and rolled to the side before she lost everything above her waist. Commander Shinobay made the shield surround Dr. Walton, protecting her from Pterror's destructive blows.

At that moment, Dictator Jones stood up and mentally grabbed Pterror's mind again, causing the beast to roar in pain. With him busy on Pterror, Dr. Genie snuck up on him and electrocuted the Dictator with her electric gloves. Both Pterror and Dictator Jones crashed to the ground as agony coursed through their body. Walking up to the Dictator, Dr. Walton tranquilized him a few times to make sure he couldn't attack anyone else mentally.

"We make a perfect team, don't you think so?" Dr. Genie asked, looking at the destruction around them.

"We're not on the same team, Dr. Genie," Commander Shinobay glared. "Don't even think we're going to let you cause mayhem like you said earlier."

"Don't worry about that," Dr. Genie laughed. "I came here to disrupt Dickhead Jones plans for crossing me. I wasn't really going to cause mayhem . . . not yet."

"Well, for the past crimes, we're taking you in as well," Commander Shinobay declared.

"I don't think so," Dr. Genie smiled. She whistled and a pseudo-unconscious Pterror rose up between them. Dr. Genie climbed on his back, yelling out, "Till' next time, heroes."

The beast flew out the giant sized hole, scooping up Skinny along the way, as Commander Shinobay fired his lasers and Dr. Walton fired her guns after them until they were a dot in the sky.

"Are they gone, Commander?" President Rollington asked, stumbling forward towards the heroes.

"Yeah," Commander Shinobay nodded. "They're gone."

*****So, like I said before, Dictator Jones is gone. I did want to make sure he went out with a bang and I think I nailed it. The only time he'll ever show up is when he makes a cameo appearance, says a few lines, and that will be it. Now, I have to wrap up a bunch of loose ends and provide some detailed explanations during the next story arc and to do that, I'll need to get rid of the majority of the villains and villainesses in time for the fifth story arc. I actually plan on having the fourth story arc spill into the fifth arc just to keep the story going while I set up the fifth story arc and the finale. –DM23*****