Crystal Clear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal darted into the union of the two, capturing part of the syrupy link, before demonstrating to Nikki her own prowess at deep throating Terry's cock.

Ellen said quietly to me, "Jim, if I did that to you, I'd never want to have you leave my lips."

I speculated, "You'd have trouble breathing, I believe."

"But I would die the happiest woman in the world -- knowing that I brought you pleasure as my last act."

"Hey, don't think that way. I love you the way you are -- very alive and beautiful." I leaned in and kissed her. Our kiss quickly became a duel of tongues and a long, passionate kiss. I could feel my desire to couple with Ellen rapidly rise.

As we kissed, Ellen unbuttoned my shirt slowly, and then she helped push the garment off my body. My belt and slacks were next. I assisted by raising my hips so she could pull them away from me and toss them aside. I too had gone commando that afternoon. As my slacks left my body, my aroused penis suddenly reveled at being exposed to the air. Brite joined in the final stages of my strip.

Ellen moved to sit beside me, but as she sat I pulled the back of her dress up so her bare buttocks sat on the sofa. I pulled her gingham dress over her head, appreciative of Brite handling our post-photo shoot wardrobe with clothing so easily shed. I repeated the process on Brite, smoothing her luscious breasts as they came into view.

Ellen had what I considered perfect breasts. They were full-size, more than a handful each, and each had a slight tilt upwards as though she was always holding her chest up and out from her body. There was no doubt they were all natural. With no sag at all, each mound held a dark tan-tinged areola larger than a silver dollar. In the center of the areola rose a nipple about three-eights of an inch across and in a state of perpetual excitement, extending the same distance out from the background areola.

Her breasts flowed down her body across a flat tummy, punctuated by a navel piercing containing a small diamond studded chain that I found super-sexy. I thought the small circlet invited attention -- sexual attention to her body, both above to the breasts and below to her sex.

I ran my hand down her body, cupping a breast -- feeling her nipple harden further beneath my grasp, encircling her piercing, and then oscillating back and forth across her lower skin as I seductively dragged a finger back and forth across her manicured triangle of pubic hair and neared her sexual slit.

Ellen gasped as my finger neared her clit, "Oh, Jim. Oooooh. So, nice." She pushed further into my body as our tongues again thrust into each other's body. After our kiss, I turned and gave Brite the same treatment. Both women were stroking my cock in a playful manner. Ellen also toyed with Brite's breasts, twisting and pinching her nipples in that apparently Brite thought to be just right.

I asked Ellen, "Can I eat you? Please. And Brite?"

Both women nodded after my question. They slid lower on the sofa until their hips extended into space where I could attend them.

With tongue extended, I slithered down Ellen's body, pausing for many minute to savor Ellen's breasts. I vaguely recalled Crystal telling me I'd been weaned too early, and thus I had a breast fetish. She too liked me to suck on her nipples. Ellen nearly came as I attended her, so to tease her I shifted to Brite who I had been fingering as I licked at Ellen.

Brite's breasts sagged with her age, but nonetheless were erotic and highly stimulating to her when played with as I'd learned. My tongue dragged lower, following the path of my fingers a few minutes earlier. Soon, I reached her quim. As I neared, I could smell her sex -- the aroma of a woman in heat, a woman that wanted sex from me -- with me. Brite's slit glistened with the moisture of her anticipation.

I lowered my head until my tongue held ready nearly opposite her anal opening. I thrust in and licked upward along her entire gash, past her clit and into her pubic hair. The aroma and taste were like nectar of the gods, so pleasing to the nose and taste buds.

A long moan escaped from Brite's lips, and her lower body shuddered with immediate pleasure. I looked up at her, and she smiled at me almost with embarrassment through squinted eyes, her hands reaching downward to urge my tongue back onto her body. I winked and shifted back to Ellen.

I pushed my tongue into Ellen's vagina without warning as I twisted my face back and forth lightly across her clit. I oscillated my tongue into her body, orally fucking her. She moaned again, and predictably a flood of female lubrication erupted from her body and flooded our union.

Ellen moaned, "Oh, fuck, I've waited for this all day long." After a pause, she said, "Jim, come up here; make love to me. We can do oral later."

I moved up to accommodate her wish. Ellen squirmed so her body centered more on the sofa.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked as I shifted position.

"Anyway at all. I just want you in me -- deep within me. I also want you to cum in me, and I want you to stay there afterwards. I want your fullness in me." As an afterthought she said, "Brite, I hope you don't mind, but I really need him."

Brite nodded in acknowledgement. She moved beside Ellen more, and reached in with a hand and her mouth to molest her breasts.

Ellen spread her legs as I came back onto the couch from my kneeling position. I took aim with my cock, and slowly drove into her body after smearing some of her lubrication about the heated hole. We both groaned in the delight of our coupling.

I made a few short strokes, sinking a little deeper into her with each thrust. Finally, our pubic bones pushed tightly against one another. Ellen sighed in contented relief and pulled me to her body, her erect breasts stroking my chest as we came together. That feel of her breasts alone, almost made me cum it felt so erotic.

"Oh, God, Jim. You are so wonderful. Do you know how much I love you? I hope you do. I think of you all the time, every second of the day. I think of us like this -- fucking -- making love -- copulating -- having intercourse. I think of us doing kinky things -- your choice of fetishes, and I'll love them all. Do you want me in a gangbang? I'll do it for you. Do you want to watch me get fucked by someone else -- Terry or anyone? You set it up, and I'll do it. Do you want me to watch me with other women -- Crystal or Brite or anyone? I'll do it. I love you more than ... anything." Brite moved in and kissed her deeply.

When Brite pulled away, Ellen pulled my head to her and we kissed, hard first and then more tenderly. I whispered to her, "Ellen, you know I love you too. This feels so comfortable with you and Crystal and Brite and Nikki. We are a nice sexy group today -- a foursome usually," I said thinking of Crystal and Terry, and the times the four of us had shared sex together.

I felt a tiny recoil from Ellen as I pumped into her body, almost as though the mention of Crystal and Terry had momentarily jarred her thinking. I'd pursue that later. Ellen redoubled her efforts to thrust upwards into my down strokes.

At a sound from the large bed, Ellen and I looked over to see Nikki bouncing in reverse cowgirl on Terry's engorged prick. As she did, Crystal leaned against her for support as she enjoyed Terry's tongue on her sex as she squatted over his face. From the angle we had, we could see Terry's cock moving in and out of Nikki, and his tongue lashing about at Crystal's cunt.

From beneath me Ellen said, "Fuck me harder. I'm getting near. I want an orgasm from you -- cock and cum deep within me. Brite, suck on my breasts -- a little harder; be rough, and then you can have him for a while."

I redoubled my effort, looking deep into her eyes as I thrust into Ellen's body. Brite's nudity next to Ellen added to my excitement. My hips moved faster and faster; I felt our orgasms approaching. When they exploded into and through our bodies, I fell into Ellen's arms and our kisses brought a new rapture to our relationship. Jets of my cum surged into Ellen's cunt, washing over her cervix I'd driven so deep to reach.

"Oh Jim, I can feel you cuming inside me. Oooooh, fuck. This is so beautiful. I love you, I love you, I love you." There was definiteness to her repeated phrase. I knew we had a special relationship -- loving, however, this was different -- more sincere, deeper, and meant more for two people deeply in love. I guess maybe we were.

I honored Ellen's request and stayed embedded in her quim as we kissed and cuddled after our climaxes. We watched Nikki cum on Terry's cock, and Crystal replaced her as they worked to get him to ejaculate into his orgasm. Shortly after Crystal took over in the cowgirl position, Terry's back arched up into Crystal as they both came with moans, groans, and smiles. Nikki lay beside the pair strumming her clit to her own second orgasm that evening.

As our afterglow subsided, I felt Brite's hands extract my soggy cock from Ellen's pussy. Brite gulped down my cock, using her tongue in talented ways to excite me again. I responded immediately.

Ellen whispered in my ear, "You're going to sink that beautiful cock of yours deep into Brite's pretty pussy. Maybe after that, the two of us will suck your cum from the other while you watch us. I want to do things that excite you that make you love me more. I want to be your kinky lover -- your slut -- your mistress -- your girlfriend -- your everything. Feel how Brite's mouth on your cock is making you so hard."

When Brite determined I had reached an optimal state of hardness, she dragged her pussy up my thigh and impaled herself on my shaft. She came almost immediately. Minutes later, amid dirty talk from both of them, I exploded again, this time into Brite's cunt.

True to her word, only a minute later, Ellen and Brite were in a sixty-nine with each other, sucking my cum from each other's pussies and trying to give the other another orgasm. Ellen came again. I helped her bring Brite another climax by the talented use of my fingers.

Soon, all of us were horizontal -- collapsed as a result of the physical exertion to achieve our orgasmic pleasure.

Ellen and Brite snuggled on either side of me. Ellen squirmed and pushed her wet pussy into my leg in an erotic gesture. Brite duplicated her action.

As much as I wanted to ravish their bodies again, that evening I found myself limited in my response." Brite slid down my body, tried to fellate me without much of a response at that moment. She moved over to Ellen, and started to munch on her sodden mess again. Ellen finally pushed her away, and said, "Too much stimulation. Oh, Brite, I'm too sensitive now. Come back in a few minutes ... that is, unless Jim comes to life again."

Crystal said, "Well, you can come over here Brite. Terry, Nikki, and I need cleaning up too." Brite turned and flounced onto the bed to the sated threesome.

Ellen held me for a minute and then said, "Come. Let's walk outside for a few minutes and cool off in the night air. It's not that chilly out."

We rose, and walked to the exit door from the barn studio.

Outside, Ellen was right, the night was delightful and the temperature was just right to cool down our overheated bodies.

Ellen flowed into my arms, even capturing my semierect cock between her legs right against her cunt. "Oh, Jim, I love you so."

I said in awe, "I don't think I've ever heard you say that so frequently."

"That's because each day I fall deeper in love with you." After a pause, she said, "You think of Terry and me as couple, but we're not. Right now, we're just 'fuck buddies' plus, of course, I work with him to promote Crystal and you."

I didn't quite know how to respond to that bit of news. I just said, "Oh." As I got my wits I asked, "Is that OK with you?"

"Yes," Ellen answered, "As long as you're there for me -- often I hope. I like Terry -- a lot, but I love you."

"I thought Terry and you had a deepening relationship."

"We did for a while, but as I learned more about him -- and you -- I choose you."

"But, Crystal and I are ..."

"I know. I know. I'm still thinking about all this. I love my sister too -- a great deal -- really great deal, and I know she loves me. I don't want to hurt her ... or you ... or us ... or Terry. I want us all to be happy and to get what we want."

I ventured, "And you want me?"

"Most definitely," Ellen said with a smile. She waggled her hips, and I felt my cock harden further against her slit where she still held me. "I want you. I love you. I love you truly, deeply, madly -- as the song goes."

"Wow." I paused. "Ellen, I don't know what to say or do about this. I'm flattered. I have always loved you -- yet, Crystal has become my primary ... focus, I guess you'd say. I ..."

Ellen leaned in and kissed me. "Don't do anything. Don't change anything. Don't say anything. Don't upset Crystal ... or Terry. I guess I shouldn't have mentioned it."

I ignored her comment and asked, "Does Terry know?"

"Yes, if he thinks about it ... and what I've said." Ellen smiled as she held me so our hips remained together, and my cock remained trapped against her labia. "We've never said 'We love you' to each other -- you're the only person I've said that too -- except my sister. " "Why not him?"

"Lots of reasons. He's got an ego, and you don't. He's Mr. Stress and you're Mr. Calm. When he gets mad, the world knows it. When I've seen you get angry, you button it up until you can move beyond the situation -- even meditate past it. He's secular. You're spiritual. He's buried in his work; you consider the people around the most important thing in your life."

"That's indicting. How can you be his fuck buddy?"

"He's good sexually -- fun ... but you're better. We just made love to one another. Terry and I fuck; that's all, we just fuck. It's good; it's a release, but there's more to life."

I felt nonplused. "When did all this start?"

"With you?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Back when we were in Texas -- when Crystal and I changed places so she could hide from the paparazzi and I rode off with you on your motorcycle dressed like her. We spent FOUR nights together. If I hadn't loved you before we started that trip, I surely loved you afterwards. I'd never had such a fabulous experience in my lifetime -- before or since. I wish we could do it again."

"Do what again?" A voice out of the darkness said. Crystal came up to our sides and embraced the two of us.

Ellen hesitated and then answered truthfully, "Be with Jim -- as we were when we rode from Dallas to Albuquerque." She hugged me.

I watched in the dim light as Crystal tried to study her sister's face. I put an arm around Crystal as well as Ellen. Crystal asked her sister, "You love him don't you. I mean really love him." Her voice was non-threatening, and betrayed the caring I'd seen between the two sisters.

Ellen nodded, and in the moonlight I could see her tear-stained cheeks glistening. She'd been silently crying as we talked.

A long silence passed. Crystal eventually pulled my face to hers and kissed me, and then she did the same to her sister. The kisses were sweet, yet sensuous. She whispered so only the two of us could hear her, "Then I guess we have a problem -- maybe, maybe not. Maybe we just need to be creative. Let's all just give it some time -- until after Christmas say. Let's not rush into any kind of dramatic situation. No drama."

I marveled at the wisdom of her words, and would continue to do so in the months that followed.

* * * * *

Sunday morning, Brite uploaded all the pictures and videos from her cameras. She ran through the still shots at a rapid rate, frantically taking notes. While she worked on the stills, she played us a few minutes of each of the videos from the night before.

In one video, Ellen and I appeared as we made love with Brite beside us. The two of us were erotic, yet obviously in love compared to the playful fornicating that Terry, Crystal, and Nikki had been involved in. I felt myself harden.

I'd slept with the two sisters, one on each side of me, in the mammoth bed Brite had arranged in the studio. Brite, Nikki, and Terry had been there too, even awaking us as they had a middle of the night double-fuck. Crystal just slept soundly between the orgy and me.

I became aware of Ellen watching the threesome from my other side -- Terry had been alternating plunging his large erection into Brite and Nikki as they lay next to each other and stroked each other's breasts. Ellen started playing with my dick until it hardened, and then she quietly slipped on top of me, and inserted me into her damp cunt. We did a slow fuck as we watched the trio. Ellen made erotic comments and observations about the three as we fucked.

We had 'soft' climaxes together as the three others engaged in more vocal and action-oriented orgasms. When things quieted down, Ellen merely slipped down my body, uncoupling the two of us, and nestled under my arm. Crystal snored quietly on my other side.

In the morning, we all went swimming in Brite's swimming pool, washing away the sweat, cum, and fluids we'd created and shared with the others. After drying off and a nude breakfast, Brite led us to the studio for the review of the stills.

Brite announced, "OK Everyone, I want to do a few more shots, particularly that set with the gingham dress and the saddle. I particularly want to redo that sequence from a different angle; I'm not happy with those results from yesterday. Also, I have a few other ideas for scenes and backgrounds."

Crystal retrieved the gingham dress, and slipped it on to our groans of disapproval as her assets got covered. She laughed. A few minutes later, with lights reset, Brite's shutter on her Nikon sounded over and over as a new sequence of shots emerged. She issued posing instructions to Crystal, and to Ellen, or me when we joined Crystal.

Occasionally, one or the other of the girls fondled me or rubbed against my naked body in some way to provoke a sexual reaction from me. They succeeded; so I had to step out of some shots lest my profile become too revealing of the passion I felt for the two of them. Brite just laughed. Terry watched, but seemed more intent on either feeling Nikki when she wasn't attending to our makeup, having her sit on his shaft, or a series of telephone calls that commanded his attention.

Brite had us dress in western duds again, and did some outdoor shots, particularly with her palomino.

Over lunch, Brite started another graphic review of the hundreds of morning shots. Terry had wandered off with his cell phone in his ear; Crystal and Ellen wanted to talk so they took a walk around the farm, and I could only guess the subject; that left Brite, Nikki, and me.

Brite put up a picture where Ellen and Crystal stood on either side of me, looking up into my face. We were all nude, yet because of how we were posed there were no breasts, pussies, or cocks exposed. The picture was erotic but modestly R-rated.

Brite said, "They're both madly in love with you, Jim. Look at the look on their faces. Is that what the talk was about last night, and the tête-à-tête they're having now?"

"Yes, probably," I responded. "Complicating factors."

"Do you love them -- both of them?"

I hadn't thought of the situation from that point of view, so the question hit me kind of hard. After thinking, I responded, "Yes. Yes, I definitely do. I love them more than life itself."

Brite just nodded and went back to her work, making more notations.

After she finished, we looked for the others, but none of them were evident. Brite said, "Jim, would you make love to me. I miss our time together ... and I promise I'm not going to be a complicating factor. I love you, yes, but not the way those two do."