Crystal Clear Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, we 'retired' early. Terry, Jill, and Nadia paired off, leaving Crystal, Nancy, and me to the large bed. Nancy proved highly innovative about how we could make love, and after we got started Crystal and I got in the groove with her ... well, I got into her groove actually.

I'd gone to shower after dinner, and when I came out of the bath I discovered Nancy nude and lying back on a pile of pillows. Between her legs lay an equally naked Crystal whose head bobbed and twisted as her tongue stormed about in Nancy's gorgeous red hot sexual center.

I guess Crystal must have sensed my presence because without looking she said to me, "Yummy. You should have told me that Nancy was this sweet. I could dine here all day ... but tonight this is the perfect dessert." She bore back in with her tongue, and I watched Nancy stiffen in erotic response to the feminine assault.

Nancy had a silly glassy-eyed look on her face. She made eye contact with me, "Do you know your girlfriend has the most talented tongue of anyone I know – well, except maybe for you. She can ... oh, shit, here I go ... aaaaagggaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn." Nancy's eyes closed, and her body thrashed around as she tried to maximize clitoral contact with Crystal's tongue.

I lay down beside Crystal. She pulled away briefly, and French kissed me; I could taste Nancy as we loved. Crystal said with a lecherous smile, "Want to help?"

I nodded. Crystal went back to licking, so I moved one hand under her chin and slowly inserted a couple of fingers into Nancy's dripping quim. Nancy had another mini-orgasm from the way her body reacted and the moan of pleasure we heard.

Crystal let me move my hand around until I found Nancy's G-spot, an area deep inside and anatomically behind her clitoris. As I started to massage the area with my fingertips, Crystal went back to gnawing and munching around the immediate area. A couple of Crystal's fingers also joined mine inside the brunette.

"Oh, fuck, you guys are ... are ... can't someone come and fuck me. That's what I need, a big hard cock right now ... deep inside me ... Ooooooooh, fuck."

Crystal nudged me. I jerked my fingers from Nancy's soggy pussy, and Crystal moved to the side slightly. I knee walked between Nancy's legs and used my hardening cock to smear her wetness plus the juices left by Crystal's attention around her nether region. Occasionally, I'd let only the head slip into the opening of her vagina. Nancy would writhe and try to capture more of me. Eventually, I gave into her longing as well as my own, and our dance of love started.

Crystal massaged Nancy's upper body and breasts, and often kissed her. The pair was forming a bond deeper than the casual friendship brought about from our Russian adventure.

I heard Nancy invite Crystal "to place your pussy over my face, pleeeeeaaassseee." Crystal tossed some pillows off the bed to make more room, and then lowered her own quaking slit slowly onto Nancy's tongue – her eyes closed and a look of rapture crossed Crystal's face. When she opened her eyes, we stared at each other, and then kissed and whispered, "I love you" to one another.

As Nancy ate Crystal's gushing box, Crystal used one hand to massage Nancy's clit right above where my cock pistoned in and out of her body. With her arms reaching up to Crystal's erect nipples, Nancy started to cum every minute or so. Crystal fired off a few times too. The only sound soon became our gasps for air, our sighs of pleasure, and the rhythmic slap of my body against Nancy's quim.

I filled Nancy when I came, so much the overflow oozed out and created a large wet spot on the bed I'd have to face later. I cradled Nancy and Crystal to me during our afterglows.

Later that night, Nancy orchestrated a swap so she could be with Terry and Nadia, as Jill joined Crystal and me. Things worked out extremely well for us.

Crystal and I stayed in Dublin a week longer than expected; Nadia and the band flew home to Nashville the next day. Jill flew back to LA after the movie premiere. During the unplanned week, I got interviewed extensively by the police, we did two more press conferences, we did the premiere of Crystal's movie, and Crystal and I attended the funerals of the two policemen who had been killed in the explosion and visited the injured in hospital.

Nancy took some accumulated leave, and she, Crystal, and I managed to cement our relationships with each other rather firmly several times each day with the echo of sweet, sweaty flesh pounding around our bedroom. The three of us went on long runs each day so we stayed in shape for our other physical activities.

To be continued.