Crystal Clear Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A long slow dance song got played by the band, and couples pushed together really tightly and start to dance. There were many bare boobs against bare and manly chests. I saw one after another girl take rest of her clothes off until many are dancing totally naked; and their dates were also naked by this time. As slow dance went on, I could see in the crazy lights in the room that many girls trap the men's penises between their legs. Couples then just sway back and forth as though they are fucking."

Ellen urged, "Faster. Talk faster." We were all forgiving of Nadia's small slips of grammar or word usage so long as she just kept telling the story. As she talked, I could feel my own rod start to swell. Across the room, I saw Terry adjust himself; as a result, Claire poked him in jest and then reached lower and rubbed his lump.

Nadia smiled and kept on at her own pace, "Sean and I danced, except he is taller so I just trap his cock against my tummy and rub back and forth. He groaned a lot as I do this. Some couples go off, upstairs or to dark corners to make love. The whole nature of the party changed."

She said, "About this time, I felt another tall man behind me dancing in time to me and Sean. Sean introduced us; he say, 'Nadia, this is my roommate Jon; he wants to dance with you too.' I just nod in agreement, and then I feel Jon move close to me – up tight; his hands on my bare ass for a bit, and then his nude body pushing against my back. He was naked and I could feel his cock against my back. I became a sandwich between two handsome naked and horny men. I loved this. Their hands are all over me, and fingers start to push into my holes. I kiss Sean a lot, and he encouraged me to kiss Jon too; soon, we have a building passion to make love – the three of us."

Sean said, "Let's go upstairs again. We collected our sheets, and went back to his room: Sean, Jon, and me. He put the sock back on the doorknob again. Jon carefully removed my loincloth, and as we lay down, Sean and Jon both started eating my pussy by taking turns. But then, I often felt two tongues at the same time, and often many fingers from different men in my vagina even at the same time. I soared in sexual heaven – you know how I can get."

Crystal reached over and started to massage my cock through my pants. I'd gotten to a '7' listening to Nadia, but Crystal got me up to a '8' on my hardness scale before she seemed content to just keep me there. My jeans were suddenly very tight.

Nadia continued, "After a little time, Jon comes up and makes oral love to my breasts and he kissed me a lot. I kissed back hard with a lot of French kisses. Jon and Sean kissed me a lot, and we all liked kissing. We had a lot of passion between us. I felt Sean spread my legs, and then I felt his cock probing around looking for my hole. I helped guide him inside me, and our fucking began. As he fucked me, I suggested to Jon that he put his dick in my mouth so I can suck him and lick his love stick. He tells me he has died and has gone to heaven; he gave me his cock, I sucked on him, and pretty soon we are all in great harmony."

"After five minutes, I ask that the men change places, because I wanted to taste Sean and feel Jon inside me. Jon is excited about that idea, so he started to fuck me as I started to suck and lick Sean. About that time, there was a knock on the door, and we heard a 'brother' ask if he and his girlfriend could come in. Apparently, there was no place else in the house that was unoccupied; there were many people at the party. Sean looked at me, and I shrugged and said, 'OK,' so Sean says, come on in. A nude girl from one of my classes – Julie – and a naked guy came in with another sleeping bag. They apologized for the interruption, but explained that they had to work off some hormones. We all laughed."

"What then?" Crystal asked. She tightened her hand around my cock.

Nadia said, "Well, Julie and Doug, this other guy's name, started fucking right next to the three of us. It was very erotic. Sometimes, Julie and I bounced atop our men, and I might be sucking on one of them. At one point, we were like that, Julie mounted over Doug, and me over Jon, and Sean is standing between me the other couple and I was sucking on his cock as I rotated my hips on Jon's cock. Julie tapped Sean on his butt, and said 'Turn around, I want some of that too.' So Sean turned, and Julie started sucking on him. Next I know, Doug came and fucked me, and Jon and Sean started doing Julie. We switched back and forth a few times in various combinations of men and women. Julie and I had lots of orgasms; sometimes I rubbed her clitoris as she fucked someone next to me, and I could reach her; or she returned the favor and rubbed my clit. It was very nice sensation, just like you do to me." She'd turned to Crystal when she made her last comment.

"Holy shit," I muttered thinking of all the sexual fun Nadia had enjoyed at this party. She'd found her own orgy.

Nadia went on, "Finally, everybody has orgasms ... very nice ones. The men wanted to cum on our faces, so Julie and I kneeled down and let them. I then taught Julie how to lick the cum off me and swallow. She tried it and liked it. I don't think any of men went soft watching us. We were pretty erotic. We did what Julie called snowballing, where we swapped the cum back and forth; we put on a show for the men." She paused, "You know, we have done this with you Jim – with your semen – Crystal and me, oh, and Jill and that Nancy in Dublin."

"After that the men are still recovering, so Julie and I got into a sixty-nine position. We were really into it trying to give each other pleasure and more orgasms. I found I was better at it than she was, but she learned really fast. I tell her what to do to please me too. Anyway, when we stopped there are eight more people in the room – four couples. I recognize a couple of the new girls from my classes – Liz and Kelly. Everyone applauds us, and Julie and I both blushed."

"I was only slightly embarrassed because all eight people are naked, and three of the new couples were fucking slowly with the girl leaning a little forward and the men taking them from the back. I pulled Julie to her feet with me, and we start kissing. Sean slid into my cunt again, and Jon slid into Julie's pussy as Doug urged her on. Pretty soon, all the girls have formed a circle with the men behind them; Doug would have been an extra but he got in the outside circle of guys."

Nadia smiled towards heaven at the experience she was about to describe; "So, the six women locked arms around each other's shoulders, formed a circle, and leaned inwards with our asses stuck out. The men circled behind us and each of the seven men took about thirty seconds worth of strokes into our pussies before the men rotated to the next girl. We were laughing, but it was very sexy, and I kept cuming – all the girls did. I was between Julie and Kelly, so we kissed back and forth between us, and the guys told us these kisses were a big turn on for them, but I knew that from being with all of you."

"One guy came in Liz's pussy, so he dropped out. His girlfriend pulled him in front of her so she could suck him clean. She is very good at cleaning and giving a blowjob; I learn something I must show you later. Soon after, another guy blasted his cum into one of the other girls that was also not his date, and he dropped off to watch and urge us on. His date cleaned him up too, and then we each take a lick of his nice cock."

"Sean then left a deposit in me, so he dropped out, and I polished his rod with my mouth, even making him partially hard again. Doug almost immediately came in Kelly's quim, and then Liz got another load from another guy. The three guys left were in pussy heaven. They make it around the circle of women twice before Jon filled Julie's pussy – something I think he really wanted to do. After that, the girls who have cum running down their legs drop out of the circle to clean up a little, but everyone is very happy. This leaves two guys and two girls; they lie down on the sleeping bags and really went at it; neither was with their date. After a couple of minutes, everyone had cum or had cum inside them. Oh, that night was just so sexy. Now I've gotten all wet just thinking about it again."

Ellen asked, "Was that the end of the evening? It sounds like a grand crescendo."

Nadia smiled, "Oh, no, we all went and got beers and then sat around nude in the fraternity living room for a while. When the guys recovered, we went back upstairs and did things again, only this time lying down and taking longer with each person. We had Jon and one couple drop out, but two new ones joined us who had been in the living room listening to us talk about what we did. I had never had so many different cocks in me in such a short period of time; it was wonderful and so much fun."

Claire asked, "Are you going back?"

Nadia wrinkled up her nose and grinned, "Yeah, probably, but with everyone home here I don't feel the need to trim my horns on campus as much. I won't be as horny as I was – poor Sean is probably going to suffer. I like doing all these things with you best of all – and I mean all of you. You're my new family, and I love you." Nadia's sincerity touched each of us.

As an after thought, Crystal said nonchalantly, "Maybe we should have a party here someday, and invite some of your college friends; they sound like fun. I have fond memories of some fraternity parties too, although not quite as ... fulfilling, as yours, so to speak."

* * * * *

I continued to be amazed by how nicely the six of us fit together: Crystal, Ellen, Claire, Nadia, Terry, and me. After Nadia's story telling we were all so horny, we went up to our big bed and made love with one another. My amazement came from the point that no one ever felt that they were an 'extra' or a 'third wheel.' I wondered if it was self-selection to the life style we'd adopted. Even when we'd had others with us, everyone felt included and ended up happy and sated.

The first ten days back in Nashville and home in the United States were a blur. I went from press conference to interview to press conference to interview, and repeated the process over and over. Every newspaper, magazine, radio station, and television station had to hear me talk about the Dublin Bomb first hand. The European press continued to hype the event with follow-up stories.

The day after the blast I had been front-page news, and the fervor by the media hadn't died down by the time we got back to the U.S. Moreover, every publication also revisited the Nicaragua kidnapping of Jill Danes and my subsequent escue effort. I'd been a public hero twice in only a few months.

I don't know how the media found out, but stories from my road trip also started to be the subject of the various interviews: my rescue of an unconscious farmer in Pennsylvania from his burning barn, the rescue of a couple of kids in a dingy in South Carolina, stopping a rape in Alabama and getting shot for my troubles, catching a robber in Arkansas, rescuing a girl from a tornado in Kansas, and helping in another rescue effort after a bad traffic accident in Washington.

Of course, the whole situation with Summer Ellis, and my child resurfaced. I had to explain again how I'd been asked to impregnate the wife of a dear friend who had a war injury and was infertile. Not a bad word was said about any of this, only the curiosity of how one friend helped another in an unusual way.

Ten days after we got back from Dublin, Crystal and I started to work on a new record album together, a mix of solos and duets. Ellen took on the role of producer and promoter for us under Terry's tutelage. She caught on quick, and we were pleased with Terry and her interaction with Sony Music about our remuneration for the new album.

Terry got us a new movie script – a 'romantic action drama' entitledDownslope. Jake Randall, our young friend and composer had come up with five different songs that could be the title song for the movie and the centerpiece of the new album. One day, Ellen brought Jake out to the house, and we spent the day in the studio tinkering with each of the renditions. Ellen worked the audio controls and recorded the session as Jake played the keyboard and Crystal and I sang. The only progress we made was to eliminate one of the songs; even Jake decided he didn't like it that much. Matter of fact, Jake decided he didn't like any of the newly penned songs that much, so he pledged to go back to work the next day on something for us.

At the end of the afternoon, Jake said he had to go. I asked if he had time for a glass of wine, and he checked his watch and said, "Well, just a small one." Jake looked about sixteen, but was twenty-six. He had a gift for writing country songs, and he particularly liked us and told us he always felt as though he was writing for us to sing. He envisioned us on stage singing his songs.

We had some new Italian wine from Umbria, and I poured us each a glass, honoring Jake's request for only a taste. Ellen and Claire joined the three of us.

Just as we sat in the living room, my cell phone rang. I glanced at the number, thinking I would allow the call to go into voice mail, but I saw the Ohio area code and so rapidly answered the phone putting it on speaker automatically.

"George, what's happening?"

George Ellis talked in a rapid voice throwing his words at me as though a machine gun had fired them; "Jim, Summer's water broke about ten minutes ago. She's starting to feel intense labor pains, and she asked me to call you because she's going to have the baby in the next twenty-four hours. She wants you to join me in the delivery room for the birth of your child. She's doing natural childbirth. Can you get up here to Greenville really fast?"

I blurted out, "I'll try. I'll call you back with my arrangements."

George said, "One thing you should know is that Edie is here too. I guess you know from our emails that we've seen each other often over the past few months. She's going to take care of Little Jim while we're at the hospital."

I fondly recalled pretty Edie Gerst, the reporter from theDayton Daily News who had broken the story about my having a son with Summer Ellis, George's wife. We ended up giving her an exclusive on the story, and that helped jump her career up several notches with her paper and the rest of the media. The story had enabled her to get access to more high powered and newsworthy people, and that in turn gave her access to even more high powered and newsworthy people, and so on. She was on a roll.

As I hung up, Ellen said, "Want me to see how fast I can get you to Greenville, Ohio?"

"Please. I wouldn't know where to start except with the commercial airlines."

Ellen got up and left the room. She yelled over her shoulder, "Jim, go pack a bag and get ready to leave. I'll have something for you shortly."

Twenty minutes later, Ellen came back in the room with her clipboard. I'd already packed a rollaway suitcase with my essentials, and had my briefcase with my new Macbook Air. Beside the two cases was the beat up travel guitar that I'd carried on most of my road trip across America.

Ellen said, "A car will be picking you up in about twenty minutes. There'll be a small jet waiting for you at the general aviation terminal at Nashville. They should have you at the Darke County Airport about three to four hours from now. The pilot I talked to told me the weather looked good, and he'd have to carry minimum fuel so he could get their Citation XLS in and out of that airport. "

I asked, "How will I get from the airport to the hospital or George and Summer's home."

Ellen smiled and said, "I talked to Edie. One way or another she will pick you up. She may have Little Jim asleep in his car seat, but she'll be there, and she'll be up to date on what's happening where."

I went and hugged Ellen; "You're a gem. Thank you for setting this up."

The doorbell rang. I heard Nadia answer the door, and realized my ride to airport had come.

Crystal came and kissed me, "Go and be a good expectant father. You'll never forget the next twenty-four hours. Oh, and have fun with Edie. Give her a hug, kiss, my love, and then a lot more kisses and other physical stuff when you see her. Give her a lot of physical stuff." She gave me a knowing grin and pushed me towards my suitcases.

I hugged Ellen, Claire, and Nadia too, shook hands with Jake, waved at Terry, and was out the door.

* * * * *

Carl Burr, the pilot of the sleek jet, had told me that night landings by a high performance jet on short runways were not conducive to smooth landings and long easy rollouts. He was right. We practically slammed the wheels down on the numbers at the Darke County Airport, and then we used every possible effort to stop the aircraft before the end of the runway pulling a lot of forward "G's" that flung me forward against my seat belt. We made it. As I got off the plane at the GA terminal, Carl told me, "Oh, we had a couple hundred more feet we could have used before we stopped." He grinned at me, clearly proud of squeaking the jet into the small airport at night. I wondered how he'd ever takeoff.

Edie ran across the tarmac and into my arms. She wore a flowered dress, so when she jumped into my arms she also had the flexibility to wrap her legs around me and grind her pussy against my rapidly straining bump. We kissed quite a bit before she let go.

Carl brought my bags over by Edie's car as we were hugging. He gave me a wink and walked back to the jet.

Edie positively effused from that moment on about helping the Ellis' and the imminent arrival of the baby Summer and I had conceived nine months earlier about the same time I'd met Edie for the second time, and she did the article about James Mellon Ellis, my first child by Summer.

As we started to leave the airport parking area in front of the terminal, I realized we were in Summer's car. Edie explained, "It already had the child car seat in it. In case you didn't notice, your son is asleep back there. My car is back at the Ellis'. George is already at the hospital, and that's where we're going now."

I hadn't noticed. I spun around, and there, slumped over in his seat was Little Jim. A network of crisscrossed shoulder and lap belts secured him to the seat and the seat to the car. He looked like he didn't have a care in the world, and certainly not like he was about to have a new sibling.

Edie knew where she was going, and we whipped over a few different roads, got nearer to Greenville center, and then she pulled up in front of the hospital's Emergency Entrance. As we'd driven, Edie gave me instructions on what to say as I got into the hospital – words that would get me to George and Summer.

I gave Edie a peck on the lips and dashed into the hospital. Apparently, George had paved the way for my arrival at this late hour. A night duty nurse, shepherded me up one flight of stairs and off to the Maternity Wing of the hospital. She pushed me into a men's changing area, dropped a set of green scrubs into my arms, told me to change, and "get through 'that' door, as soon as possible." 'That' door, was a portal into the delivery room, and through a window in the door I could see George, a doctor, and two nurses in the room, probably all working around Summer.

I stripped, washed my hands, put on the scrubs, and walked through the door into the delivery room. The first words I heard in a female scream were, "OOOOH, GREAT FUCKING SHIT THAT HURTS!"

I walked up beside Summer; "My, my, my. Such terrible language from such a pretty mother to be."

"OH, FUCK YOU. You made pregnant you bastard. I'm in labor, and it hurts like hell." At least she smiled at me. She held out her arms to me. I leaned over the gurney and kissed her. She even ran her tongue into my mouth briefly. George nodded and smiled; he was glad I was there.