Crystal Clear Ch. 20

Story Info
Synopsis. Make me pregnant, Claire's porn, a decision.
7.6k words
4.77
41.7k
12

Part 20 of the 32 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

This story is part of a stand-alone continuation of myRoad Trip series (see the end of 'Road Trip -- California' for a list of the chapters of that series, in the order to be read). George and Summer Ellis plus Edie, characters in this and earlier chapters were introduced inRoad Trip -- Ohio. You need not read that series to enjoy this series. Although real places and celebrity names are used for realism, this story is fiction. Please 'read, enjoy, vote, and comment.'

Synopsis of This Story Up to This Point: After a motorcycle road trip laced with grief, love, incest, and sex (read the Road Trip series), Jim, girlfriend country singer Crystal Lee and her sister Ellen, a love interest named Claire, and a nymphomaniac housekeeper Nadia lived together. Jim gets into country music, does his first movie (enjoying several orgies with his leading lady), and becomes a hero several times to great media acclaim. The press discovered that Jim fathered a child in Ohio during his road trip, but with sexy Edie's help, Crystal and Jim manage the news so their reputations remain intact. Billy, their band leader, and Dan, their publicist, joined the group more often. Claire finally revealed her mysterious past, admitting to doing porn films and being an escort girl. Crystal and Jim get Grammys for their great music. During a concert in London, Jim receives a blackmail note. He hires a private detective to help search for the culprit, and hence meets Margo. On a flight to London, Jim and Margo joined the Mile High Club, and later confront some suspects and resolve the blackmail threat to Jim. After leaving Margo and Caroline -- one of the suspects, Jim continues his European tour. In Berlin, CIA agents asked Jim to do a special task in Moscow and bring back secret data to the west. He succeeds and receives highly sex-filled thanks from the female CIA agent. After Moscow, the entourage move to Dublin, where Jim discovers a bomb in the concert stadium, and at great personal risk saves the day by carrying the bomb to a place to limit damage. His 'Mellon Girls' reward him appropriately. Back in Nashville, Jim and the gang listen to one of Nadia's sexy stories, and then he heads to Ohio to be at the birth of his second child.

Crystal Clear -- Ch. 20

Make me pregnant, Claire's porn, and a decision

Edie said in a slow, soft, measured tone, "Well, I'm not even ready, but I have so dreamed about this recently. I'd like you to make me pregnant. I want your baby."

I was speechless -- impressed and nonplussed. Finally, I babbled out the first thing that came to my mind. "Errr, that's a big decision, and you're young and single, and pretty, and available, and there are so many people you could partner with ... and what do you mean you're not even ready?"

Edie kissed me. "Relax. I'm still on the pill, silly. Plus, I've thought about all my options plus talked with George and Summer. Besides, the two of them, you are the person I love the most in the whole world by a country mile."

I said, "Don't you think you're being influenced by hanging around Summer, and the thrill of the past few hours of the birth -- the start of something so wonderfully new."

"Oh, yes, I know I am. All this has helped me focus my thinking, and don't forget I've been a constant visitor here at their home the past nine months. I've seen both sides of this journey."

There was something I wasn't getting, some fine point or a connection I hadn't made. In the awkward silence that followed, she leaned up and kissed me softly on the lips, the kind of kiss that contains unfettered feminine sexuality. She paused and could probably sense the wheels turning in my brain. She said, "Don't say 'No', please. Just think about it. Now, come to bed and make love to me."

Edie and I spent almost two hours making love and playing sexually with each other. Somehow, I had forgotten how passionate Edie could be, and how explosive her orgasms were -- rocking the house off its foundations. Edie had many of them thanks to my dedicated efforts; I also enjoyed several. At one point, I shut the window in our bedroom lest the neighbors think someone was being murdered in the room.

When we declared success in that evening's part of our sexual journey, I cuddled Edie to my chest. We were still wide-awake, but aglow in each other's love. We were also sticky in the nicest of ways and with best of fluids. I could feel her breasts against my side, her nipples still aroused and giving me similar feelings just because I felt them rubbing against me. One of her fingers made sensuous circles through the small amount of hair I had on my chest. Periodically, one of us would feel the urge to kiss the other, but other than that we were silent and happy.

I thought of Edie's request and worried she had significantly underestimated the work and dedication a child requires for the rest of her life -- probably every body that had ever had children did. If I fathered a child with her, what would that mean for me -- or the two of us? I had no problem with being close and loving Edie the rest of my life.

I finally spoke trying to be careful with my words so they didn't hurt Edie; "Are you sure you've considered how much work a baby would be? Summer told me she barely had time for George and Little Jim, and now she has Little Crystal."

Edie cheerfully said, "Oh, we've talked, and we'll share the responsibilities for each other's children. Little Jim is already used to me. I'm his second mama."

"Huh? What do you mean 'share'?"

"You know, when we're living together."

"Wait. Who's living together?"

"Oh, I guess I wasn't clear. George, Summer, and me. The three of us have agreed to be a ménage a trois."

I spoke, "But, what about your job with the newspaper?"

Edie informed me from her supine position, "That's what I meant about making an economic contribution to this family; I want to continue working. Dayton is less than an hour away, and my boss has agreed to let me telecommute so long as I'm giving the paper meaty stories. My hours have been crazy anyway, but that will work to our advantage because I'll be home many days to care for the kids while Summer also works. When she's home in the evening, I can be out attending various meetings or speeches or interviews."

"When will you three find time to spend together -- and have three children?"

Edie thought, "I'm not out every night, but that's a good question. We'll have to manage our time."

I told her, "You know I love you, and several other women. There aren't enough hours in the day for me to devote the time I want with each of them. I'm constantly carrying around some guilt about this. Now, with the Ellis children -- and maybe yours -- I'll need to find even more time for my loved ones."

Edie said, "Well, at least, we'd all be in one place here in Greenville, Ohio."

I nodded decisively. I would have to talk to my rock about it; Crystal always had insights into situations like this that I had overlooked. I mentally took the entire 'Edie-Baby' issue and put it on a shelf, mentally visualizing walking across a room, and placing the box containing the issue and all it entailed on a shelf at eye level. I instantly felt relieved of needing to solve the problem.

Edie asked, "What just happened? A whole lot of tension just left your body."

I smiled, "I just put your request and my needing to think about it aside for now, but don't worry; I will come back to it again, but not on this trip. Let me know when you're ready." I described my visualization process to her, and she said she'd do the same thing -- for now. With what little I knew about women, I knew she wouldn't let the matter drop anytime soon.

The next morning, we went and visited Summer in the hospital. She told us she was coming home later that afternoon after her doctor released her. We left for lunch. George went back to the hospital to pick up Summer and the baby. While he was gone, Edie and I decorated the house with streamers and balloons in the living room, and a few in the baby's room. Since many neighbors knew Summer had been expecting, I also tied a bundle of pink helium-filled balloons with smiley faces and the phrase 'It's a girl' on them on the mailbox beside the street. After that, Edie and I played mommy and daddy with Little Jim. He loved the devoted attention of two adults.

Summer and the baby came home shortly before dinner. She walked sort of bowlegged from the car to the house, commenting later that the stitches from her episiotomy were still sore. She insisted on carrying the baby, but George and I were on either side of her just in case she felt a little unsteady. She loved our celebratory decorations, but went right into the master bedroom and lay down. We allowed her to nap, and fortunately the baby slept too -- right beside her in a bassinet.

Little Jim now had George, Edie, and me playing with him, a situation that appealed to him in large measure. As we played, Edie and George told me about the various conversations they and Summer had about the ménage a trois. After laying out their thinking, I felt they'd covered all the bases. I felt better about Edie's request that I impregnate her after hearing the support network that would surround her in the Ellis' home. Moreover, I could see the love in George's eyes for Edie; it had been there for nine months, a time period that transcended the initial period of transient or new relationship energy between the pair.

Around dinnertime, Edie became domestic in the kitchen while George and I kept her company and fed Little Jim. Summer came out of the bedroom carrying the baby. At her request, George and I carried one of the cushy living room chairs into the kitchen. We moved the dining table and other chairs into a cramped corner to accommodate the larger chair that let Summer sit in a way so she could nurse the baby, although the babe wasn't taking that much fluid.

After a modest attempt at nursing the small baby curled up on Summer's chest and went back to sleep. Summer talked normally with us, and the baby seemed undisturbed by the conversation. After hearing of our earlier conversation, Summer also chimed in on the ménage a trois, describing her views and expressing her love for Edie. Edie came by several times and kissed George and Summer.

During dinner, Edie helped feed Summer so she wouldn't have to move the sleeping baby. In that interaction, I could see the caring and love between the two women. It wasn't the sappy kind of Sapphic love some might think, but a mature and caring interaction between the two.

I helped Edie clean up the leftovers and dishes. She knew the kitchen area as well as George, a point that made me realize just how frequent a visitor she must have been to their home. After dinner, Edie and I gave Little Jim a bath, read two books to him, and nudged him to bed. George came in for a goodnight kiss at just the right moment. I thought of all the daddies and mommies this child and Little Crystal were about to have.

As we walked back into the living room, Edie held me back a minute. She whispered to me, "I need to be with George for a little while. Could you snuggle with Summer?" She looked so sincere in her request; I wondered how anyone could say no. I surely didn't.

I nodded my understanding.

In the living room, Edie caught George before he sat down, nudging him to the master bedroom. He blushed at Summer and me, but went willingly with Edie. Summer looked exceptionally pleased with the situation. After they disappeared, she said, "Edie is such a love. I can't imagine our lives without her, plus she's brought new dimensions to how George and I love each other."

I sat next to Summer and wrapped my arms around her and the baby. We kissed and made out for quite a while. I had no expectation of sex with Summer, only the expression of our love for one another. We cuddled and whispered words of love to each other for over an hour before Edie and George reappeared with satisfied looks on their faces.

George gave me the eye, and I knew he wanted to sit next to his wife. I moved to a large chair, and Edie came and sat in my lap. She wore a thin t-shirt from one of my concerts. As she cuddled into me, I realized that was all she wore; the shirt rode up exposing her ass and pussy to the three of us. I think we all got turned on.

Edie tried to give me a lap dance much to everyone's laughter. Nonetheless, her seduction worked, and soon I had a noticeable lump that needed attention. Summer announced that she and George were going to bed; she gave me a wink.

Edie pulled me upstairs to the guest room. She announced in a near whisper to me as she flowed into my arms after closing the door, "I'm still very horny. I sure hope you are, because if you're not you will be in only a few minutes after I'm through with you."

Edie pulled my shirt over my head, kissed her way around my neck and chest, and then allowed me to pull the t-shirt over her head exposing her supple body. I returned the favor of kisses over her neck and breasts, driving her wild by sucking each nipple into my mouth and biting on the nub just the way I knew drove her crazy.

After my pants disappeared and we were nude, we danced a little, allowing my ever-stiffening rod to be pressed between our bodies. After some really hot kisses, Edie slid down until she knelt in front of me. She rubbed my shaft all over her breasts, neck, and face before she licked the glans for a few minutes, bringing me right up to a '10' on my rigidity scale -- the maximum. I commented on that fact to her, and she said, "We like tens," whereupon she engulfed my shaft and slowly worked my entire shaft into her mouth and throat until her nose pushed against my groin. She played with me for a long time as I stood and swayed, looking down at her exciting acts as she often looked up at me with sexually excited eyes. When she pulled off for a breath, a long and ultra-erotic strand of pre-cum and her spittle stretched between my cock head and her lips. She used a finger to collect the strand and move it to her mouth.

Edie said in a cute and inviting tone, "I want you to eat me if you're willing. I might still have a little of George's cum in me; if that's a problem I understand. I did try to clean up."

I arranged Edie in the middle of the queen-size bed, again spent a delightfully long time orally making love to her breasts and lips, before I slithered down her body with my tongue and went to work on her sodden pussy. Edie had a unique taste, but I'd learned that every woman did. As I savored her juices, I thought of a fine wine aged to perfection in French oak with a hint of peppery spice.

By then, we'd apparently been playing long enough for Edie's pussy to become swampy with her own juices, plus whatever had been left over from her time with George. I didn't care; she smelled intoxicating, and tasted like ambrosia -- the food of the Greek gods who conferred ageless immortality on whoever consumed it. I would live forever. I couldn't get enough of her, and reluctantly ignored her when she pleaded with me to take things to the next step.

Edie's orgasms had started to roll across the bed in a near continuous chain, and she reminded me of her vocal abilities. Again, I paused to pull the window sash closed so the neighbors wouldn't call the police reporting a screaming woman. In that brief instant, I also wondered what the neighbors would think of the growing commune next door to them when Edie moved in with the couple, and perhaps even brought a child of her own -- of ours.

When I could stand it no more and needed a warm, velvety place for my cock, I rose over Edie, pushed her legs back to her chest and spread them wide, as I penetrated her quim. She screamed in pleasure, and somehow managed to rise and plant a kiss on my lips. We both moaned after that, but not as much as Edie proceeded to do as I slowly started to drive my steel shaft into her.

Edie gasped out, "Please don't hold back. Just cum inside me. Don't wait. Oh, God, I love you so." Her arms reached up to me as I drove into her. I leaned down and kissed her repeatedly. I held her ripe breasts in my hands, massaging her mounds, and feeling the erectness of her nipples in my palms. Edie didn't want me to hold back, but the feeling of elation and joy I felt making love to her made me want to prolong the experience forever.

Edie repeatedly flooded our union with her juices when some of her climaxes ripped through her body. Her girl juice emissions turned me on so much that by her fourth ejaculation I could feel my orgasm getting nearer. I warned Edie, and she just started to rotate and drive her hips and cunt up into my down thrusts into her body that much harder. She gasped, "I want you. I want all of you -- every drop -- all your cum -- your semen -- swimming inside me. Oh, God, Jim, I love you so."

I reached down and diddled Edie's clit as I got nearer. I eked out through my now near torturous effort, "Edie, I love you. I'm cumming. Oh, Sweet Jesus, I'm cumming really hard." I pounded into her, but still leaned in and drove my tongue to meet hers inside her welcoming mouth. My hips became a blur as I milked the cum through my body's ducts. I felt Edie crest beneath me; her vagina muscles spasmed wildly around my spurting shaft. Edie screamed in pleasure. I wailed my own triumph as the jets of my cum surged deep into her body on my last dozen thrusts. I finally froze in position, my cock head as deep as it could possibly be inside her and my surges filling her chasm, adding to the other semen that already resided inside her.

As our peaks passed us, I rolled Edie and me to one side but remained inside her. We looked down our glistening bodies in the light from the bedside table, and I realized how much effort we had put into the last hour. We each had rivulets of sweat running down our bodies. I licked several beads of sweat from Edie's body, running my tongue between her breasts.

I felt so excited by Edie and what we'd just done that my cock remained hard and at near maximum depth inside her body. Edie and I both looked at our union; around the edge of my shaft embedded in her twitching pussy oozed a white frothy foam that slowly ran down my balls or along Edie's leg. Edie said, "That is the sexiest thing I think I've ever seen, especially because it's the cum of the two men I love." She gave me a naughty look the most in the world. I leered back at her, and then we kissed in a way only real lovers know how to do.

* * * * *

When I woke the next morning, I felt the dampness, and crustiness of the damp spot in our bed beneath my hips. The pleasure of the night before resonated through my body again, amplified by the lips that surrounded my cock beneath the sheet. My lover's mouth, lips, and tongue were alive trying to bring new sensations to my body. I lay prone, straightening out my legs to accommodate my fellatrix. I pulled the sheet back to watch the lurid and lusty act.

"Summer!" I exclaimed. "How wonderful."

She pulled off me for a second, "I just had to make love to you somehow. I would be fucking your brains out otherwise, but right now this is all I can do to please." She lunged back down on my shaft, swallowing every inch of the rod until I knew a goodly portion had passed her tonsils. She turned and twisted, hummed, and vocalized with me inside. She was a fast learned; I had told her of an earlier experience I had only a few weeks earlier.

I ran my fingers through Summer's sensuous locks of hair. Several times, she wrapped my cock in her tresses before holding me with both hands and jerking me off with that unusual feeling. Other times, she purposefully let her long tresses drift around my abdomen and thighs as she fellated me. The combination of feelings was divine.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers