Crystal Clear Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

* * * * *

The Oceana Beach Club Hotel in Santa Monica became our home away from home again. We had a suite on the top floor for the six of us – Crystal, Ellen, Claire, Terry, Dan, and me. We had a large living room with a master bedroom off each side of the room. We'd arranged for one bedroom to have two king-size beds in it; the other slightly smaller bedroom had one.

One might have thought the hotel staff might have raised an eyebrow about such an arrangement. Not once did we ever sense any judgment about the arrangement, and the staff surely knew we were all single adults. Terry speculated that they were so used to dealing with the comings and goings of people in the entertainment business, that our requests might be modest compared to others. His postulate made me curious about what these other requests might be. I wondered if we were missing something fun.

To get a jump on the aggressive agenda Crystal and I had encouraged Terry to adopt, we started to work six days a week, and often twelve to fourteen-hour days. The second week in L.A., Crystal chartered a helicopter to take her to and from the Big Bear ski area on Wednesdays. She was there when the slopes opened, spent the day with a private instructor, and flew back to L.A. at the end of the day sore, but starting to get the hang of skiing. The physical activity took its toll; she fell asleep on those days right after dinner. She repeated her lessons for six weeks.

Our sleeping arrangements, which included sexual games, were fluid about who ended with whom. I started with Crystal, but a couple of nights later, I found Claire in my bed for two nights, and then Ellen for the rest of the week.

Ellen and Dan flew off to San Francisco for two days and nights to arrange a series of talk show and TV appearances for Crystal and me. While they were away, I got a command performance to spend an evening with Tina Devoe – our mentor at Sony who lived not too far away in Santa Monica. That evening, Terry had the onerous duty of pleasing Crystal and Claire.

Just as Tina and I had finished a beautiful dinner, she'd had catered; my cell phone buzzed telling me I had a text message. I opened the unit, punched in my pin to unlock the device, and there was a text from Dan and, I presume, Ellen – a sext message. The message contained two photos. One showed a nude Ellen leaning back and holding her breasts up for the camera with a sly smile on her face; she sat Indian style so every bit of her nether region showed as well. The second one was a close-up of a man's cock halfway into a woman's pussy, and given the source of the sext message, I accurately guessed whose cock and whose pussy I was viewing.

I laughed out loud at the audacity of the photos. I sent back a smiley face.

Tina came and looked over my shoulder at the photographs. Apparently, she'd shed some clothing while I'd been messing with my cell phone because as she sidled up to my side, I felt her bare breasts against my arm. She was delightfully nude from the waist up.

Tina looked over my arm at the pictures. "Oh, that looks like fun."

I rubbed my upper arm against her hardening nipples. I asked with a smirk, "Do you want to send a reply photo?"

Tina puffed up her chest and held each of her breasts out to me. I took that as a 'Yes.'

I changed apps on the iPhone, took a close-up picture of Tina's gorgeous melons as she held them again, and sent it off to Dan, and then added Crystal, Terry, and Claire to my distribution list.

About two minutes later as I slathered over Tina's breasts with my tongue, my phone chirped again indicating a new text message. Tina nudged me to see what had arrived.

Opening the phone, I found a sext message from Terry. The picture showed two wet pussies side by side – Claire and Crystal's. Each woman spread her labia so her pink showed; the tunnels of love looked so inviting. I could feel myself harden further as I guessed at the rest of the party they must be having.

Tina said, "Send them a picture of mine ... please."

I helped Tina lose the last of her clothing, dropping her skirt, and pulling a lacy thong down her trim legs. I kissed her exposed pubes. Tina lay back in an upholstered living room chair and pulled her legs back. She reached down with both hands and grasped her sexually swollen labial lips and pulled them aside so her love opening gaped wide for the camera. I reached in with my index finger, and sank two knuckles into her quim, and took the photo holding the camera in the other hand. I sent it to the others with a happy face. That apparently ended our photography sessions for the evening, plus I had some splendid and pornographic pictures of my friends to enjoy at a moment's notice.

Despite the cool night, a very naked Tina helped me strip down to my birthday suit, and pulled me onto her balcony overlooking part of the city and Ocean Boulevard. Tina leaned against the railing and pushed her ass out to me with an inviting wiggle. She said, "We'll begin here and finish inside. I loved getting fucked out here by you like we did a few months ago."

I can take a blunt hint. I had gotten hard from the photographs and some of our foreplay, so I moved behind her, and soon had my rod sawing in and out of her body. Tina's breasts swayed from side to side until I grabbed ahold of one and pinched her nipple. My other hand slipped lower and found her clit. She let out a loud shriek into the night as I delivered her first climax of the night. I briefly worried that someone would call the police, but no sirens punctuated the night as I continued to work on Tina.

After Tina's third orgasm leaning against the balcony railing of her fourteenth floor condominium she said, "Come inside or maybe I should say 'Cum inside'. I want to be able to look at my handsome and buff date as we fuck each other's brains out, plus there are other positions I want to explore with you other than this 'balcony doggie'. I also have a couple of toys we might use on each other."

We uncoupled, but before we moved, Tina kissed me passionately, pushing her curvy body into mine. I wrapped my arms around her. She then slithered down my chest, running her tongue down to my erect shaft, swallowing the entire swollen stick in one gulp.

As Tina gave me the blowjob of all blowjobs, I looked out at the stars, the traffic, the other condos, and the overall city, wondering how many others were out there enjoying similar bliss from such a beautiful woman.

To be continued

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers