Crystal Pegs Ch. 03

Story Info
Crystal and Tyler decide to take it easy.
1.8k words
3.54
48k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

The cum was still dripping from my face as I followed Crystal to the guestroom. I found her on the floor, crying, she still had on the strap on and her thigh high boots. I lie on the floor next to her. She tries to push me away, but she barely resists.

"I'm sorry," she says while tears engulf her face.

"It's okay," I say trying to hold back tears of my own.

I kiss her quickly before realizing cum saw still dripping from my mouth.

"I love you. I love you so much," she cries.

"I love you," say repeating her.

"I just," she cries, "I really... thought you..."

"What," I ask.

"I love you," she says again, "I just let my emotions get the best of me."

"Don't worry," I say while trying to pick her up.

"Give me a second," she demands, "fuck, I... can't believe what I said."

"Neither can I," I say while she finally picks herself up of the floor.

"I bet," she says while almost laughing.

She leans into kiss me, I try to resist, but her mouth kisses my cum stained face. We kiss for almost a minute.

"I love you," I say finally cracking a smile.

"We've been saying that all night," she laughs.

"I love you," I laugh.

We walk back to our bedroom. I help her take off her outfit. I throw the strap on onto the bed. It falls in a very awkward way. We can't help but laugh some more. We finally get her boots off and remove the rest of the lingerie.

I help her get to the shower. I turn the water to a decent temperature and we both pile into the shower. We help each other get clean, she tries to touch my anus but I stop her since it's still stretched out and sore. I guess she still likes it, and doesn't want to give up on my ass. But as quickly as it started we finish up in the shower. We walk out onto the cold tile of our bathroom and towel off. She puts on her bathrobe and I throw on my sweat pants. We then stumble into the bedroom. We both sit on opposite sides of the bed.

"So what now," I ask as my hand reaches over to hers.

"I don't know," she replies as she pulls her hand back, "what do you think we should do?"

"Maybe we should take it easy for a while," I say.

"Well should we," she says half heartily.

"I don't want to," I reply, "I think we sort of well..."

"What," she smirks.

"I think well," I stutter, "I think I did become attached to your attachment."

"My attachment," she laughs, "I'm sorry but I thought that too."

"I bet," I say, "when was the last time we had regular sex?"

"Like," she pauses, "about a week before I got the dildo. And we've had that dildo for like two months."

"Shit," I say in astonishment, "I don't know what to say. Two fucking months. I can't believe it."

"Neither can I," she says cracking a smile.

"Um," I start, "maybe...we should just relax from sex."

"Maybe," she replies, "but if you couldn't tell from the shower, I still want your..."

"What, my faghole," I laugh.

"Yeah," she smirks, "maybe we should give it one last shot. It might just be what we need. But I do want to slow it down a little."

"What do you mean," I ask.

"I did want to break up with you earlier," she says almost breaking down again.

"Why," I ask, "because of the strap on?"

"A little," she smirks, "but I do want to maybe see other people."

"Okay," I say, " I know what you're getting at. Maybe we should chill out a little."

"Um," she starts, "I have an idea."

"And what would that be," I say.

"One month apart from each other," she says, "we share the same house, one of us takes the guestroom and the other gets the bedroom."

"Maybe," I start, "but what it something happens like we meet someone new or something?"

"Well," she says, "we have to be honest. If we meet someone new we leave it at that. We start new lives with them."

"Fair enough," I start, "but what if we don't?"

"We get back together then," she smiles.

She leans in and kisses me. We kiss for a few minutes.

"Now get dressed," she demands, "we're going shopping."

She puts on her thigh highs, a bra, some jeans and wife beater. I put on a t-shirt, jeans and my running shoes.

We take separate cars to the adult bookstore. But we do shop together. We decide to get a better strap on for our last night together for a month. It's nice and patent leather. She finds a slightly smaller dildo; some get it up pills and a small bottle of lube. We split the bill she pays half cash and I pay half credit.

We then drive to a halfway decent hotel. We once again split the bill. I pay cash and she pays credit. We rush to our room and get back into character.

"Ready baby," she says while getting undressed.

"Baby," I say in a disapproving tone, "I'm your faggot!"

"That's more like it," she smirks while getting her strap on around her hips.

I quickly get undressed. I grab the bottle of lube and slowly work some lube into my anus. She shoves he on the bed and straddles me while I continue to finger my sore anus. I suck her dildo like there is no tomorrow. I then switch places with her and have her sit on the bed and continue to give her head.

"Suck that dick faggot," she demands, "I wanna cum. Make me cum faggot!"

I keep going. I try to finger her pussy but she bats my hand away. She wants me to be her faggot. I can't take it. I love to suck this thing. It tastes so good!

"Ready to get fucked," she asks.

"Yeah," I say after sliding my mouth off her dildo, "I want it so bad! I want to be your faggot."

I stand up and get back on the bed and lie down. She then spreads my legs and begins to lick my faghole.

"It tastes so good," she smirks while jerking me off.

"I bet," I reply.

"Don't talk faggot," she smiles as she continues to lick my faghole.

She licks away for what seems like an eternity. I can't help but get squeamish. The feeling of her tongue on my faghole drives me crazy. She then puts a finger inside. I wince with pain, but the lube helps the sensation. She slowly begins to finger fuck me and briefly sucks me off.

"Are you ready you faggot," she asks.

"Yes ma'am," I reply.

She takes the bottle of lube and empties most of the contents onto the dildo. She then slowly inserts the dildo into my faghole. It doesn't hurt like earlier, I'm more relaxed and don't feel so tense. She slowly pumps away. She briefly kisses me and begins to play with my dick. I lean up to suck on her nipples. She pushes me down.

"Fags don't like tits," she laughs.

"I know," I groan.

"Good," she laughs.

The slow gentle strokes begin to become faster. It feels so good; I love the feeling of her dildo being pushed to the hilt up my faghole. I hold back the cum. I can't wait to spill my seed. Hopefully it'll be spit back into my mouth like the first time we did this.

"How does it feel, faggot," she asks while squeezing my penis.

"Great," I groan, "I love the feeling, I love it!"

"I want you to suck on it some more," she demands, as she pulls out.

I get on the floor and kneel down. She slowly stands up and gently thrusts her dildo into my mouth. I suck it even more furiously. She looks down on me as I look up at her. Our eyes meet; I continue to suck as we maintain eye contact. I am her little cocksuker!

"How does it taste," she asks.

"Like my faghole," I gasp while quickly putting it back into my mouth.

"Good," she says in a seductive voice.

She then begins to violently face fuck me. I have a hard time keeping up, but I'm able to keep up with the thrusts of her hips.

"Now I want you to cum," she demands.

I jump back on the bed and she mounts me. She quickly forces her dildo into my faghole. She begins to fuck me like she was a man. She kisses my cheek and breaths heavily into my ear. She also calls me a faggot and tells me that she can't wait to for me to cum. She then sits up and begins to suck me off while fucking me.

"I'm gonna cum," I yell out as she continues to give me a blowjob.

I see her eyes wince as my dick spurts out its seed into he mouth. She holds it in here mouth and pulls out. She then crawls up to my face and I open my mouth. Just like the first time she spits it into my mouth. I quickly gag and swallow it down in one quick gulp.

"All gone," I exclaim.

"Good," she smiles as she runs her finger down my nose, "like a good faggot."

She pulls herself off me and takes off the strap on. We then get under the covers. She grabs my face and gives me a kiss.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you," she says while turning off the lights.

We quickly fall asleep.

When I wake up she is gone. I look over at the nightstand to find a note written on the hotel stationary.

It reads:

See you in 30 days

Love Crystal

Then suddenly it hits me! I'm free for thirty days! I can do whatever I want, be with whomever I want. I can do anything.

After I check out of the hotel I look through the numbers in my cell phone and find someone I haven't heard from since college, my senior year roommate Ted. I hesitate at first but I decide to call him after a few seconds of debating.

The phone rings twice.

"Hello," a man's voice on the other end answers.

"Hello," I reply, "Ted, its Tyler."

"Oh," he starts, "Tyler from State?"

"Yeah."

"Where the hell you been," he says loudly.

"Good," I reply, "just trying to touch base with old friends. Are you still in town?"

"Yes," he replies, "what's up?"

"Would you want to meet up," I ask.

"Well..." he starts

To be continued in Immersion Therapy and Cubicle Romance.

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers