Crystal Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled it back from her mouth and pushed it deep inside her pussy again.

When I asked her what her stage name was, she whispered, "I'm Crystal Pure, call me Crystal." In my ear and I shoved myself deeper into her.

"Crystal, love that name. Show me what you got for me Crystal. Give me the full treatment." I said in her ear.

She pressed her soft lips to my ear, "Mmmm, let Crystal make you happy baby. Give your big load to Crystal. Fill my Crystal cup and fill your girl up with your seed." She cooed in my ear as I felt my cock stiffen further.

"Yes baby, I love the way you get dirty baby. Show me how much Crystal likes that big cock inside her tight hole." I said, playing along.

"Mmmmm, my hole is so full of that big cock. Feels good to be filled and fucked. Crystal loves getting hammered deep and hard. Give it to your Crystal slut." She said in my ear, her voice now an octave higher and breathy as I pumped in and out of her.

I did just that, slamming in and out of her as she clung to me, wrapping her spike heels around my ass and her slim arms around my neck, raking her nails along my back and grinding her hips around in little circles as I drove in and out of her. I kept at it, pounding and drilling her as she kept her thighs wide and begged me to pull out and finish "Put your cream on your Crystal-slut's tongue" she kept asking, promising that "Crystal's gonna swirl your load around in her mouth and swallow all your yummy cream for you baby, give your seed to Crystal to taste."

I did just that on our first time, pulling out of her snug cunt and finishing with the tip of my cock in her lips as I shot my load into her sweet mouth. I was hooked on Crystal the way you can get addicted to anything that sweet and pure.

Crystal came back in the bedroom after putting Andrea back to sleep, with that hungry look in her eyes.

"Ready for more, stud?" she asked.

"I'm ready to fuck all night." I replied.

"Good Daddy, because Crystal-slut needs that big cock back in her greedy, hot mouth." she said as she slid her hand to my cock and took it out of my hand. "Let your Crystal do that for you, Daddy." she purred as she gently grabbed my cock around the base and tugged up on it.

"Whatcha want Daddy?" she said, knowing exactly what I wanted.

"I want you to suck it some more babyslut." I said and she grinned, "Suck it good baby, love it with your sweet mouth, I'm gonna fuck your face and show you what good girls get when they become dirty little fucktoys."

"Oh yea! I love being your fucktoy daddy! You love to fuck my mouth, don't ya daddy? Can't wait to get your cock in Crystal's slutty mouth and let her suck the cum from your big balls, can you?"

"Enough talk baby, work your mouth on it." I said and watched as she sucked slowly on the head.

"Like that, don't cha? Like it when Crystal sucks your tip and rubs her tongue all over that big head."

"I do baby, and I love that tongue stud rubbing against the shaft, it's sooo sexy to see you rub that new piercing against my stiff cock. Suck that cock like daddy's nasty little cum target and let daddy cream into your hot little mouth."

I grabbed her tits in both hands and held on as she slurped deeply on my cock, slobbering on it,and moving her lips on the helmet as she suctioned against my hard meat.

"Love your big, designer tits baby. Love your huge tits, how hard and big and round they are. Designed to be played with and shown off so that men want to fuck you more and harder."

I kept hold of her tits and tugged on her nipples. She spat out the head of my cock. "Fuck my big tits! Shove your cock in there and let Crystal jerk your cock with her big titties."

I pinched her nipples and grabbed them with both hands, "I love these big tits baby. I think it's so hot you got implants done." I said as I stroked her cheek. "Jerk me between those PERFECT tits, rub them on my cock like a sweet little whore. I know you are a dirty little Barbie slut, showing off your big tits in those little tops and hoping someone would shove a cock between them and fuck your tits" I said.

"Mmmm, I love it when you call me names, shoot your cum on your slut's face and mark her with your sperm. Shoot your thick load on my face. Let me have your seed Daddy." She said as she stroked my shaft and slapped the tip on her face.

That was Crystal, getting so into making me nut on her face and shoot my thick cum at her. She rubbed her lips over the head and I couldnt hold off any longer and began to shoot off, spurting my thick, salty load on her lips and chin and then her cheek and nose as she looked up and smiled, happy to have made me cum so fucking hard for her.

Moments like this are why I adore my Crystal Pure.

12