Crystal the French Maid Ch. 05

Story Info
The submission and degradation continues.
2.4k words
4.26
79.6k
6

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
364 Followers

You pause for a moment to consider your position. You are on your hands and knees between another woman's thighs. She wants you to eat her pussy, the thought of which makes you sick in your stomach. She has the means to punish you if you don't obey. You can feel the clamps tight on your nipples and remember the previous shocks that had jolted you. At the same time you are aware of the men gathered around watching you. You are dressed like the cheapest whore in a leather mini and halter. As you kneel you know that we are looking at the huge vibrator stuck through your crotchless knickers and wedged deep in your cunt. Your are wearing a collar and leash just like a dog and, adding to your slutty image, your stockings have been laddered by crawling across the stone floor.

Sensing your hesitation Stella tugs on your lead, pulling your face closer to her hairy bush. To aid access she spreads her legs further and you see her pussy lips split open, glistening with excitement. Realising the hopelessness of your position you start, probing your tongue into the wet folds in front of your face. Your first impression is that the other woman's juices don't taste as bad as you feared. You wonder why all your boyfriends had been reluctant to go down on you in the past. Your tongue seeks for, and finds, the hard nub of Stella's clitoris. Straight away you hear her moan with pleasure and you continue to lick at her button. As you do so you feel the vibrator start up in your pussy again. As before, it's effect is immediate. You feel your excitement start to build as your clit is massaged and the plastic tool expands and thrusts inside you. You know that Stella is rewarding you for doing a good job of eating her out, conditioning you to respond like some kind of lab animal. You want to fight the feeling but your moistening cunt defeats you. Your low moan of passion is stifled as Stella grabs your hair and thrusts her cunt into your face. You feel a gush of wetness fill your mouth as your tongue probes the depths of the other women's fuck hole. You start to tongue fuck her cunt and she rewards you with increased thrusting from the remote controlled 'Trainer' between your wet lips. But at the same time she gives you a low voltage zap through your nipples as the dildo continues to fuck you. To your amazement you feel hardly any pain, it seems only to excite you. You nipples swell even further in their cruel metal restraints. Stella continues to alternate between the reward and punishment buttons on her control, increasing the intensity each time as you lap at her wet cunt like a cat licking cream. Your lust only continues to grow as the boundaries between pain and pleasure crumble.

You feel Stella start to writhe in her chair and you can tell that her orgasm is approaching, as is your own. The spell is broken by my voice. "I'm afraid your time is up Stella. You must relinquish the slave to the next winner."

With a wail of frustrated anguish the woman begins to protest. As you look up at me you can tell by my expression that not all tonight's sadism will be directed at you and Tanya. It is obvious that I am extracting a sick pleasure from seeing the blonde woman deprived of her orgasm. She stands and begins to pull her pants back on like a sulky teenager. You continue kneeling and watching. Stella's cunt juices are smeared over your chin, cheeks and even your nose. Already today you have had your face coated with spunk and pussy juice. As your tongue snakes out to lap the sweet nectar from your lips you wonder what else the night will bring.

The ritual begins again as the cards are dealt. Paul, the first winner, again has the highest card. Remembering what he did to Tanya you begin to tremble with fear. "At least you aren't pierced like Tanya you tell yourself." Then you mentally add a proviso, "Not yet anyway".

He looks almost disappointed at winning. "I just spunked in your other tart half an hour ago Hugh," he says to me, by way of explanation. "Even though I enjoyed watching her suck Stella like a full-time bull dyke I need something more to get me hard again. Besides that I need the toilet first." He stands and undoes the zip on his tuxedo trousers. Looking at you he says, "You'll do nicely."

As the meaning of his words sinks in you nearly scream and start to back away, still on your knees. "No....no.... you wouldn't, you couldn't. Please, please not that don't do that," you beg pitifully.

You see the rage build in the man face at your insubordination. Snatching the remote control from the chair were Stella left it you can only watch as he wrenches the intensity control to maximum and punches the punishment button. The shock coursing from the clamps on your nipples surpasses anything you have ever experienced before. It wipes the memory of any other pain from your mind. Screams of agony are wrenched form your lips. You feel the electricity shuddering through your entire body. You feel it like a blow in your chest. Tearing at the clamps, trying to remove them only adds to the pain, which you could not have thought was possible.

When the pain abruptly stops you are a whimpering, sobbing mess on the floor. You can't even remember how long the pain went on. All you know is that you will do anything to avoid punishment like that again.

As you slowly come to your senses you look up to see Paul looming over you, still holding the remote control menacingly. "Shall we start again whore?" he asks. You nod weakly. "You are going to be my toilet Crystal. Tell me what is going to happen."

Abject and beaten you climb back on your knees and begin to speak quietly. "You are going to urinate all over me, aren't you Sir? You are going to piss on my face. I guess you will want me to drink it wont you Sir?"

As Paul nods in agreement you feel the vibrator commence it's arousing movements in your pussy. Once again you are being rewarded for submitting to a perverted fetish. But the mechanical lust is on top of the natural arousal you had begun to feel the minute you submitted. As each layer of resistance is peeled away you find that you are more and more turned on by agreeing to be used in these disgusting ways.

Paul continues to look down at you and asks, "Is that what you want Crystal? Do you really want to drink my piss?"

Without thinking you answer, "Yes Master, I want you to fill my mouth and I will drink it." What is amazing is not that you have said these words but that you actually mean them. You realise that this is the new Crystal speaking. The one who is now enjoying her humiliation.

Paul takes his half erect cock in his hand and orders, "Open wide toilet." You can see the eye of his cock open as he relaxes his bladder and lets lose his stream. The blood is pounding in your veins and your ears are full of a dull roaring noise. Through all this you can sense all of us gathered around you in a circle cheering Paul's actions. You can hear the excitement and lust in our voices as we watch your public humiliation. You have asked for this stranger to piss all over you and agreed to drink it.

His aim is good and the hot liquid pours into your open, waiting me mouth. You gulp to swallow the yellow piss and notice that it does not taste too bad. As quickly as you drink you cannot take down all his prodigious outpourings. Your mouth fills and Paul's urine overflows your lips and pours over your chin to splash onto your breasts and run down your body. When the flow subsides you gulp down what is left in your mouth as Paul shakes his cock, splashing the last drops across your forehead and in your hair. The vibrator in your pussy is on high speed but you no longer need it. You can feel your slick juices flooding down your thighs from your cunt to mix with the man's piss. You know that they are mainly caused by enjoying the degradation you are experiencing. You wonder if there is now anything you will not do in order to explore your newly discovered depravity. As you stand you can feel another sensation to go with your arousal. Your urine drinking session has reminded you of your own swollen bladder.

Zipping his flies Paul calls over Tanya. "I don't think Crystal needs the 'Trainer' any more. Remove it!"

Before the girl can comply you raise your hand, like a young girl in school, fearful of the response to a question. "Please Sir, I need to go as well, I need the bathroom."

Paul looks at you with a sneer and says, "I doubt you will ever be permitted to use the 'bathroom' whilst you are here slut. We have a perfectly good toilet right here." With that he walks up behind Tanya and grabs her hair before forcing her to her knees in front of you.

"You will now start to learn the pleasure that can be taken from humiliating as well as being humiliated. Piss on this whore."

You hesitate for a second as you look down at the girl. She waits patiently for you, mouth open and tongue out, obviously well used to her role as a piss hole. A wave of excitement washes over you as you think about getting some 'pay back'. Pausing only to open your sex lips between the slit in your (soaking wet) crotchless knickers you take aim and let fly. A literal 'golden shower' pours from your urethra and gushes into Tanya's mouth. She drinks your piss with ease, with eagerness. Annoyed at this you begin to rotate your pelvis to ensure that your pee sprays all over her face, in her eyes and soaks her hair. As you do she moves her mouth around to catch your flow where possible, like someone drinking from a wriggling hose.

When you have emptied your bladder onto the submissive little girl you hear us all cheering once again and you feel an enormous sense of power. You are experiencing both sides of the S&M coin, and enjoying them both.

Paul slowly stops clapping and takes control again. "That was an interesting little diversion, but you still haven't got me hard slut. I want a show from you. Clear the table Kareem," he orders the butler. "Take out the 'Trainer' toilet girl, and remove the clamps," he tells Tanya.

The girl gracefully rises to her feet in front of you, with your piss still dripping from her hair and face, and tugs the vibrator from your cunt. As it comes out it makes a wet slurping noise. The evidence of your excitement is audible to us all and causes us to laugh - and you to blush with humiliation. As Tanya removes the clamps from your distended nipples you say "Thank you Sir," to Paul.

"Don't thank me just yet whore." he says and laughs. Straight away you understand his meaning as the circulation and feeling returns to your nipples, bringing with it an excruciating, jangling pain.

"Kiss them better Tanya", I order and the girl obediently lowers her mouth to your swollen buds. You want to pull away from the other woman's caress but you realise that will probably bring you more punishment, so you submit. We all watch her suck on your lovely tits. You look down and catch Tanya's eye as she suckles at your teat. When she is sure she has your attention she suddenly and savagely bites one nipple and twists the other. The pain is made worse by the recent release of the restraints and you cry out as tears spring into your eyes. The girl steps back and watches your reaction. We all laugh as we watch the tears trickle down your cheeks and applaud Tanya's sadistic revenge. It is obvious that the girl-child is not completely resigned to her fate as a masochistic fuck slut.

The brandy glasses and ashtrays are removed from the low wooden table that sits amongst the armchairs. The guests and I start to take our places, like boxing fans with ringside seats. From his seat Paul addresses you, "You will get on the table and give us a show of your masturbation techniques. You will play with yourself as we watch. I will allow anyone of the guests to give you orders or instruction and you will obey. Do you understand Crystal?"

You only nod and climb onto the table. As you do so a secret hope rises in you. Perhaps you will have the opportunity to relive the sexual tension that has been building in you since you arrived in the 'dungeon'. You feel the need for an orgasm like never before. Your orgasm in my room seems to have occurred years ago. Your lust has built up like a flooded river behind a dam. You must find some release or you feel like you will burst.

As you strip off your leather skirt and halter you hear Paul say to me. "She has submitted to quickly Hugh. She is enjoying her humiliation too much. That takes out all the fun. I want to hear her scream and beg, like Tanya used to do, before she started to enjoy it. Can you think of anything that will do that to her?"

I nod in agreement. "You are right my friend. But don't worry, I think I know a few things that she will baulk at before the night is out, but you must be patient." With that I say to you, "On the with the show Crystal." Taking a huge, fat banana from a nearby fruit bowl I say, "Let's see you deep throat this slut and then bury it in your cunt. Perhaps I will ask to see you get it right up your ass after that. Would you like that Crystal?"

All your old fears come flooding back. You know that you will not be able comply with this last request. It is not physically possible you wail to yourself. You silently begin to pray that I will not really ask you to do that. But in your heart you know that I will and you begin to tremble with fear at your dilemma.

Hubee
Hubee
364 Followers