CSI: Always & Forever Ch. 01

Story Info
Random smut scenes involving Nick Stokes and OC Inara Sharpe.
2.2k words
4.4
5.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today had been a really, really long day. Eleven autopsies, seven of them homicides, three of them children. I wasn't sure how long it would be before I heard if they'd caught all the guilty parties and closed the cases. Hopefully not too long. I know I'm not supposed to care, but it never sits well with me when a case goes cold. I often wonder if there was more I could've done, more that the victims' bodies had to say if only I spent more time with them, listening. But, I suppose that's the gamble I signed up for when I became a forensic pathologist.

I walked down to the kitchen and noted that I hadn't left myself enough time this morning to wash the dishes. I know all it took was two seconds to place them in the dishwasher, but it would be something to occupy my hands and hopefully my mind for a few minutes. The hot water slightly numbed my hands as I began soaping up my tea mug. The cool ceramic quickly took on the searing temperature of its surroundings. I should probably add some cold water to the flow, but the steam and pain were a little comforting.

There weren't as many dishes as I had hoped. I suppose I'll have to occupy my mind with something else. I turned the water off and rolled my shoulders, and let the feeling seep back into my protesting digits. I heard footsteps. I should move, but closing my eyes and counting my breaths had a much stronger appeal.

A hand encircled my waist, followed by another brushing my mess of auburn hair away from my neck. Warm lips and steamy breath enveloped my skin, trailing up and down, nibbling a bit on my ear, my collarbone as those massive hands and arms pulled me closer to the strong body attached.

"Hello," the lips breathed as they broke away briefly from their suckling place.

In response, I simply sagged into him, pulling his arms closer to me. His one hand splayed across my abdomen as the other travelled to my hips, pressing his own closer to mine. His kisses had grown more hungry, his tongue lapping at my shoulder, his teeth then grazing my jawline.

My left arm reached behind and grasped what little hair was there, helping to guide him and his hungry lips. That wasn't the only thing that had an appetite. Slow grinding against my ass and his jeans had awoken his cock, a semi-hardness pressing against me now. Of course, always the gentleman, he had begun to massage my thighs, working his way tantalizingly close to my clit, applying light pressure through my shorts.

Nuzzling my neck still, he stuck his hand under my tank and inched his way up. He hit my bra; much to his disappointment, I'm sure. I took the opportunity to turn towards my romancer.

I only had a moment to gaze into those chocolate eyes before that delicious mouth captured mine, and those strong arms encircled me again, pressing me securely to him once more.

Of course, at this point, I was on my tip-toes, since me becoming pinned against the sink didn't suit well for him to keep me against him and bend down a bit. I locked my arms firmly together, wrapped around his neck. That would buy me a few moments of support.

Always the generous one, it didn't take but a moment for him to maneuver us down a ways to ample counterspace. Quickly detaching his warm lips and just as swiftly hoisting me up on the counter, he parted my legs and fit himself right in-between, his hands now happily pulling my hips and ass firmly against him.

Clearly pleased with himself, his smile rippled across his face. I tilted his chin up slightly and re-bonded my lips to his. Now I had the advantage. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my bare heels pressing against his ass, pushing his hips closer to mine. One hand resting on his face, the other entangled in his short, thick hair, I drank him in like a parched pilgrim stranded in the desert happening upon an oasis.

I could've stayed like that for hours, tasting him as we both teased the other with hints of what we could give them. But I know he wanted more, as I ultimately did, too. I slowly broke our kiss. His chest rose and fell as he lightly panted. My legs began to throb as I let them hang off the edge of the counter, no longer pressed against him.

Maybe I misread the situation. Maybe we'd both just call it a night; we were too tired. Just as I went to push against him to let me down, I caught his eye. There were shining with desire, and his intoxicating smile had reached them.

"Take me to bed," I instructed, wrapping my arms around his neck again.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, his Texas drawl gravelly. He kissed me deeply and positioned his hands to hoist me in his arms and carry me upstairs. I ran my hands down his arms and felt them spasm—it had been a long day for him as well.

I pushed against him and moved aside, hopping off the counter. I strode towards the stairs. I reached the first step before turning back to look. Smug bastard was leaning against the counter, watching me.

"You coming?" I said, placing my hand firmly on my hip.

He laughed. "Yes, ma'am."

"The hell you waiting for?" I asked, trying to sound annoyed and keep a smile from creeping to my lips.

"I couldn't pass up the nice view," he said, winking, his laugh lines deeply creasing his cheeks.

"Well, if you don't get your ass up here, that'll be all you see for the rest of tonight." I didn't wait for a reply and scurried up the stairs. I was barely at the bedroom door when I heard his heavy footsteps bounding up the steps. It'll never cease to amaze me how fast that man is.

I reached the bedroom and quickly locked the door behind me. An unsightly giggle escaped my lips. Not even a second later, I felt his weight pushing against the door as he tried to get in.

"Oh, come on, baby," he whined, panting.

"What are the magic words?" I said, attempting to sound sultry; instead, ended the sentence with a lilt to my voice.

"Please."

"Nope," another unwarranted giggle pushing through my airway. "Magic words, please."

"Baby, please," he whined in frustration, trying the handle again.

"Hope you enjoy the couch," I said.

He mumbled.

"What was that, now?"

"Ickle me, Pickle me, Tickle me too," he said quietly.

Of course, I would've loved to have made him repeat himself a third time, but I didn't want to kill his vibe completely. I unlocked the door, letting it swing all the way open, all innocent smiles.

He stood there, hands on his hips, stern look affixed to his fine as hell features. "That's such a stupid password," he said, moving towards me.

Before I could offer a rebuttal, he scooped me up in his arms and tossed me on the bed. I was breathless and my own hunger for him had fully reignited. I sat up and threw off my tank and unhooked my bra, tossing them carelessly off the bed. I could feel the red lines etched under my breasts as they sighed their relief. Sexy. I should've taken it off sooner.

He of course didn't seem to mind. After flinging his own t-shirt off and beginning to unbutton his jeans, he was climbing onto the bed, descending upon me. He caught one of my breasts in his mouth and sucked on it for a few, long moments. My breath grew heavy as he worked on me. His lips descended lower on my body. First my sternum, then my abdomen, then, slipping my shorts and underwear off, made love to my thighs, nipping them as he sampled them both. I began to writhe under him with impatience. I had none of him and he all of me.

Involuntarily, a whimper pushed through my lips. I heard him chuckle against my skin. Of course, he knew what he was doing to me.

"What do you want, love?" he asked, flashing me a quick, wicked grin before biting my thigh, then moving to kiss my hip and work his way back again.

"I wanna come," I squeaked. I should've put up some sort of fight, but dear god if I didn't want him something fierce. And damn him and his southern phrases polluting my brain.

"What did you say, love?" Wicked grin still affixed to his face.

"I wanna come, Nicky," I said, closing my thighs around his head, lightly holding him in place.

He got the hint and parted my legs further once I released him.

Dear god if his tongue isn't the eighth wonder of the world. I tried to keep my breaths even as he massaged and nipped at my clit, but it was damn near impossible. That all too familiar pressure was quickly building within me. My breath hitched as moans began to escape my lips. I couldn't hold on any longer. I screamed his name as I came in a deep guttural moan, propped up on my elbows as I rode my orgasm out.

I fell back heavily against the mattress, deeply satisfied. Nick kissed me up my body, finding my lips as his arms pushed mine above my head, fingers intertwining. I tasted a bit of myself as he deepened his kiss. This time he moaned.

He broke our kiss and stroked my face. His eyes still churned with passion, and I could feel his erection through his jeans, harder now, as he'd been grinding against the mattress, using the friction of his jeans and my moans to help.

"What do you need?" I asked, making ready to reciprocate.

He kissed me; my hand flexed against his, tightening my grip.

"You," he whispered. He sat up and rested on his heels, eyes roving my body. He backed off the bed and pulled his jeans off. His massive cock popped up to greet me. Even after all this time, I'm still daunted by his size. Quid pro quo, though. I crawled to reach for him, but he caught my hand.

"Turn around," he instructed.

I of course complied, ready, albeit wondering what he had planned.

He guided me by my hips to the edge of the bed, me on all fours. He grabbed some lube and rubbed my vagina, then his cock. I couldn't help myself from sucking in my breath as he entered me. He was just so big. Despite the years of practice, my vagina still had to stretch to meet his girth. But god did it feel good.

Once he was securely in me, he helped me up to my knees, my back pressed close to his chest. He went even deeper inside me, one hand on my hips guiding me, the other cupping my breast. His lips found my neck again and he bathed it with his sweetness.

My hand found and cupped his ass and thigh in an effort to keep him close to me, to aid his rhythm. The other rested over the hand cupping my breast. I tugged it up to my lips and nibbled on his fingers.

That didn't last as long as I would have wanted, as he had to return to keeping my body balanced against his. Everything felt so good. I could feel his breath growing more ragged and his body tensing. I knew he was close. I started moan a bit louder than I had, knowing it would help.

He shuddered as he came in me, squeezing my breast hard as he did, causing me to cry out as he grunted. He sighed into my hair as he wrapped both arms around me.

I teetered around on my knees to face him. His chest and neck were flushed, and his forehead glistened with sweat, his hair slightly matted. He smiled deeply, drinking me in, I think. I climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom. I paused before leaving to glance at my appearance. My hair was matted to my forehead. My under-boobs were wet—dripping almost—with sweat. My cheeks were flushed. A smile was etched on my face.

I opened the door and he was laying propped up on the bed.

I pointed behind me to the bathroom.

"Used the other one," he said, patting the space beside him on the bed.

Suddenly chilled, I picked his black t-shirt off the floor and pulled it over my head. His natural musk mixed with Old Spice clung to it and seeped into my nose as I climbed into bed next to him.

He smelled even better, both of our sex mixed on our skin. He pulled me close to him, wrapping his strong arms around me.

"I love you, Inara," he said into my hair.

"I love you," I said, nestling against his chest, a wave of drowsiness washing over me.

To think this was how I ended most of my days.