Cuban Incest 02

Story Info
With my wife's daughters.
2k words
4.13
69.8k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As in my previous story which is all factual, I have been blessed not only having a wonderful Lady Odaly's but I have also been blessed to be sharing her daughters. Odalita who is 19 and her older sister Yenni who is 24. I am relating the stories as they have actually occurred.

As I have indicated the ladies and girls in Cuba are very open in their sexuality whether it is in conversation or physically.

After two years of going there, things started opening up for me. "Literally." As I mentioned previously, many start families by their late teens or early twenties.

Odalita, opened a new door to my world when she first saw me playing with myself in the shower and then later that day, watching me masturbate. I am almost a novelty to them as I am a white male from what they consider a rich and open country.

Their country Cuba, is very poor and I am able to supply them with monetary things they could have only dreamed of. Perhaps that is part of it or perhaps it's just their open culture.

I have brought Odalys many sexual toys and lotions as they do not have the luxury of getting these things there. They are simply not sold in the country.

Yeni saw the pocket rocket I had bought for her mom and wondered about it. On my next trip I brought her one and gave it to her on the QT so her mother would not know. Yeni is 24, single with a young boy of 8 years old. Both Yeni and Odalita had seen the toys and sexual lotions as Odaly's did not attempt to hide these and they sat on the night table and dresser in plain view.

I was about to find out that Odalita had been using her mom's from time to time.

After Odalita had sat and watched me masturbate, our conversations about sex really opened up when Odalys was at work or just out of the house.

I do not speak Spanish well and she speaks little English. Only what she learned in school, so sometimes it takes us both a little bit to fully understand each other.

One afternoon, Odalita came home and I was in the kitchen area. She greeted me and sat down at the table. Our conversation quickly turned to sex and she was very interested in knowing how the male felt and the physical feelings we would have during sex.

As we talk more intimately, I was starting to get aroused. After I explained how I felt and the feelings I would get from having a great orgasm, she smiled and said that she gets many of the same feelings. This is when she told me that she had tried her mother's pocket rocket. She had not tried the two vibrators that I had given Odalys but she loved the feelings she got from the "Rocket."

I told her that I loved it when she watched me masturbate and it was very exciting to me and I would love to do it again. I also asked her if it would be possible to see how she used the Pocket Rocket. She smiled and said yes, of course. I guess she could see me smile broadly and my eyes widen as the thoughts streamed through my head.

Odalita simply said straight out.

"Would you like to see me now."

I was flabbergasted, and taken back.

"Ummm yes I would love to."

She got up and said

"follow me."

Wow, I thought, is this for real? I did follow her down the hallway towards the two bedrooms. She turned briefly into our room and walked to the dresser and grabbed the Pocket Rocket from the top. I was part way in the doorway and she walked back past me towards her bedroom and signaled me to follow.

To say I was excited would be an understatement! Once inside she locked the door behind me and walked towards the bed.

"Odalita, what about your mother?"

"You know I would be out on the street if she found out."

"James, this is our secret, and you are so much better than the young men I know. No one will ever know."

At this point she just looked me in the eyes and took a hold of her top at the bottom and started to lift it over her head. As the top slowly revealed her bra, I could feel myself getting more excited and I was definitely getting hard. She removed the top and still just looked me in the eyes.

Odalita is slim at about 5' 5" and about 115lbs. Her breasts are not as large as her mom's or Yenni's, her sister, but they sure looked firm and I would say about a 34b. I stared at her red lacy bra and the beautiful tanned skin that could be seen. My heart was starting to pound hard in my chest. She reached around and undid the snaps and shrugged her shoulders forward, forcing the bra to slip off and drop to the floor. Odalita placed her hands at her side, and I was in awe.

Her breasts were absolutely perfect. She has Darker skin, as she is Latina, and her areolas are dark brown with dark brown rock hard nipples.

I guess I stood there with my mouth open because she asked me. "James, do you like what you see."

I just said "Odalita,(Hermosa)," which is Spanish for Beautiful.

She had a smile that went from ear to ear. She reached down at that point and undid the snap of her denim shorts. She rocked her hips slowly, side to side as she lowered them, revealing matching pair of red lacy panties. As the shorts dropped to the floor I was simply in awe of this beauty standing before me. Odalita placed her fingers into the tops of the panties and slowly started to lower them. I thought my heart would pound through my chest.

As the panties dropped to the floor, this was the first time I had seen her totally naked. She is incredible in every way. Her pubic hair is trimmed with just a thin strip of hair going upward, directly from her clit. This was just so incredible!

Odalita just smiled as she knew that I was transfixed on her. She slowly sat on the bed and pulled a couple of pillows behind her. She lay before me totally nude and as I looked at every inch of her body I believe that I actually saw a bit of wetness on her pussy lips.

Odalita slowly started to run her fingers over her body in a light movement. I could see her nipples begin to harden and she would caress her breasts and let the nipples slip between her fingers and then close them and give them a little pull. This was getting so erotic. Her movement was so smooth and fluid, that I was actually mind boggled. She's 19 and you could not find anything more erotic. I thought, she must have being doing this for some time, as she knew her body intimately.

As she continued to touch herself she gave a small but low moan. Oh, that did it for me. I had to adjust myself as I was so damn hard at this point.

Odalita smiled and said, "James, remove your clothes."

I did as she said and I was like a crazy man. I think it was only within moments, I had practically ripped of my clothes, and I was now standing beside the bed with a raging hard on.

As she looked up at me I started to slowly stroke my hard cock and she just looked at me and said

"Very Nice." "mucho agradable!"

She continued to caress herself and with her right hand, found the Pocket Rocket and turned it on. The sound of the faint buzzing and her slight movements was erotic to the ear as well as the eyes. She stretched out her arm and placed the Rocket to her clit. She gave a little jump as the vibrations were intense.

I stopped stroking my cock and got onto the bed between her legs. I had to see her pleasure herself close up. She parted her legs so I could move in closer and the sight of her open lips and seeing her touch them was incredible. Her pussy lips were shaved clean and were dark brown in color. They were wet, and glistened from her wetness.

As the Rocket sent vibrations through her clit, she moved her left hand down and opened her lips wide and started to stroke them. Her pinkness was stunning. Her wetness was incredible. It looked like there was a steady stream of liquid coming from her inner lips and she started to moan quite loudly, and her hips started to gyrate. I knew she was not far off from an orgasm.

The clitoral vibrations continued as her fingers moved feverishly up and down between her open lips. With a sudden thrust of her hips upward and a little scream, there was a small gush of ejaculate from her pussy and her knees slammed together as she seemed to have just had an amazing orgasm.

She lay completely still for a moment and then slowly opened her legs to look at me.

I think for approval. Hell after what I just saw, who couldn't approve! She smiled at me and I looked her in the eyes and just said,

"(Mucho Hermosa)." "Very Beautiful!"

Her face was very flushed and she had such a beautiful smile. Anyone could see that she had a fantastic orgasm. Not just that, but after seeing her squirt a bit, my cock was like a stone and my balls ached for release.

Odalita motioned me forward. I moved up between her legs and she gestured me to play with myself.

With my knees tucked into her ass cheeks, I was about equal to her navel, with my cock in hand. I slowly started to run my right hand from the base of my cock to my now engorged head. I knew it wouldn't take me long. I mean, after what I just witnessed, I'm surprised I didn't cum already.

Odalita watched with such intendment as I stroked myself. I was moaning loudly as it was such a wonderful feeling. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth partially opened as she listened and watched.

As I concentrated more on my swollen head, I reached down with my left hand and cupped my balls. I was in ecstasy!

Odalita's eyes were fixated on my cock and listening to my loud moans. I felt the rush through my body and exploded so incredibly hard.

My cum shot out like a rocket and hit her neck and breast. My head was swirling and I thought I was going to pass out as I continued to cum onto her stomach. I grabbed onto her knees for support and just looked at her. She was transfixed on my cum and my cock.

Odalita took a finger and wiped a bit of my cum off her breast and put it into her mouth.

"Ummmm," she said, "James that was wonderful."

I did something weird! I also rubbed a bit of my own cum off her nipple and put it into my mouth, savoring my own cum Odalita put her legs down and leaned up forward and kissed me on the lips.

We looked at each other and smiled. This was just so incredible.

"Come," "we (Douche). Shower."

After we showered together, I went to grab a hour nap. It was almost dinner time when I woke and Odalys's would be home soon.

We acted normal, as not to give any indication as to what took place.

As I say, I feel that I am the luckiest guy in the world at the moment.

I will share more of what has taken place a little later!