Cuban Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesucristo, mi amor," Diego said quietly, holding his hand over his eyes. "No puedo manejar esta situación. Tengo a la mierda algo." She didn't know what he was saying, but it turned her on. She pulled her mouth away from his nipple, substituting her fingers, and began twisting it. He cried out softly, and peeked from his hand. "Tus pechos se sienten tan maravilloso en mi cuerpo."

Pechos was breasts, she knew that. Hers were smashed against his body. She slid up and down him. "You like these on you, baby?" she said coyly, teasing his nipple with her tongue, and then twisting it again.

"Sí, sí, Dios mío, yes!" Diego yelled softly. He spoke so quietly when he was turned on. Eva liked it. Her other hand slid down his chest to his pants where she found his hard member straining against his pants. She let out a gasp of pleasure. He's so goddamn hard right now, she thought. She smiled. Good.

"I'm gonna give you a little treat today," she said, sitting up and unbuttoning his pants.

"I'll do it, you keep with these," he said, gesturing to his nipples and he moved to undo his pants. Now she was twisting both nipples. She could see his cock throbbing in the underwear. She was so horny for him. I've never felt this way about a man before, she thought. When he slid his boxers down, her jaw dropped. Never had she seen a bigger dick before in her life. It had to be at least 10 inches, and it was thick to boot. She tenderly wrapped her hand around it. It was hot and musky, and she loved it.

"I want this dick more than you know..." she found herself saying aloud.

Diego chuckled quietly. "It's yours, mi amor," he said.

Eva had planned to take it slow, but she couldn't hold back. She went down hard on his cock with her mouth, the thick shaft sliding up and down her throat. Diego was moaning, and before long she found herself moaning too. She gripped the base of his cock with a hand and kept sucking the tip. This especially pleased Diego, and he jerked with each lick. Her ass was wagging in the air, and without warning Diego slapped it with a strong arm. Eva screamed with pleasure and pulled off his dick for air. He jacked it off with her hand, panting, and began licking his nipple also. Diego was in heaven. His eyes were closed, and his mouth was open, but no sound was coming out. His hand blindly grabbed for her underwear, and tore it off with such force that Evan knew it would have hurt if she weren't so turned on. His middle finger and forefinger slid into her pussy like a pseudo cock, slowly at first, but quickly becoming a strong finger-banging. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes..." Eva was moaning, gripping the couch cushions with one hand and jacking him off with the other.

"I want your mouth again," Diego whispered into her ear.

"I want yours," she whispered back.

And then they were in the 69 position, Eva sucking Diego's hard cock, and Diego licking and sucking Eva's wet pussy. Diego was a pro; he knew all the sweet spots to lick, and he always sucked when it needed sucking. Eva felt like she would orgasm any minute. "Lick the clit, baby. Lick the clit. Fuck, fuck, lick the clit," she gargled, dick still in her mouth. Diego understood, focusing his tongue on her clitoris, flicking it, sucking it, teasing it. Eva was licking like a lollipop, sucking on his balls, licking his stomach, and deepthroating Diego's massive cock. This was the most pleasure she had ever experienced. It was like Diego knew her body down to a science. I love this man, body and soul, she kept thinking. And then it happened. It had never been this strong before. Eva cried out as she orgasmed, squirting all in Diego's mouth. He moaned as her love juices trickled down his chin, licking his lips and swallowing all he could. Eva fell hard on Diego, panting like she'd just done the Tour de France. "Baby..." was all she managed to utter. She opened her eyes to find Diego, still rock-hard, smiling at her. She was aching all over, but she wanted more. There was a silence. "I want to fuck." They both said in unison. Then they shared a long laugh.

12