Cuban Strip Poker: The Day After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to Odalys and just started to undress her as she continued her little Latin moves. Oriol did the same with Martian and then we just removed our clothes. All four of us were naked and with each other's partners and slowly dancing to some of their Cuban music. Odalys would rub her breasts against me and I lowered my arm and rubbed her pussy lips. She bit my lip and kissed me and just smiled.

As we brushed passed Oriol and Martian, I said "Un Moment," and reached down and ran my hand across Martian's pussy. I looked at them and smiled and then licked two of my fingers. I looked at Odalys and put my other fingers to her mouth. At first she said "no" and I looked and said "please." She opened her lips and I placed my fingers into her mouth as she licked them off. I then rubbed her pussy lips and raised my arm and put my fingers in front of Martian. I Looked at Martian and she opened her mouth and slowly sucked my fingers. Wow, this was the first time that Odalys had tasted another female. I am not sure about Martian. I said "Muy Caliente," or very hot.

We played a little grab and feel and I would bend over and kiss and suck Odalys's breasts. Oriole signaled for us to switch partners and continue the slow dancing. I looked at Odalys and she looked at me and we both said ok. So we switched and continued our slow dances with the other partners. I reached down and rubbed Martian pussy and she let out a low moan and placed her forehead on my shoulder. As we got near Odalys and Oriol I raised my hand to Odalys's lips and she opened her mouth and sucked them clean. Damn this was hot. Oriol did the same, he rubbed Odalys's hairless pussy and offered her juices to Martian. She also licked them, tasting my wife's juices.

What came next, I was not expecting. Odalys stopped and spoke in Spanish and all I heard was Oriol saying

"no, no, no" and Martian saying "si, si, si"

So what had I just missed?

Basically Odalys had said that since the girls had tasted each other it was the guys turn to do the same.

I looked at her as if she was crazy and Oriol was snickering but shaking his head. I just kept hearing the girls saying

"si, si si, po favor," or yes, yes, yes, please.

Shit, I looked at him, he looked at me and he shrugged his shoulders. Maybe he has had 3 glasses of vodka but I'm just finishing my first. I don't think I'm ready for something like this. He turned around and dropped to his knees, looked at my half mass cock and just put it into his mouth.

I though holy shit, I've never done this before. He held the base and took my cock into his mouth and started to move his head up and down. I closed my eyes and put my head back as I have to admit, his sucking motions felt great. I opened my eyes and both girls were staring at his movements. All I heard was

"Muy buena." "Very good."

I have to admit the feeling was great and then he touched my hardening balls. I could feel myself bubbling up and then felt like I was leaking. It was my precum! At that point he removed his mouth and got up and gave an open mouth kiss to Martian. He had taken some of my precum and passed it on to her. Fuck I was hard and my cock was so wet from his sucking.

Odalys said "Mike" and gestured me to Oriol. I looked, but was quite unsure of this. He turned to me and held his cock in his hand. Hesitantly I got down on my knees and was looking straight at his cock. He's uncircumcised and the head was starting to protrude from his foreskin. I moved my lips to his cock and opened my lips and proceeded forward. As I mentioned before, he is larger in girth than I am and he filled my mouth as I took him in. I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't as bad as I had presumed.

I don't know how to explain it but it's like sucking a large wiener or sausage I guess. I did to him what I would expect in a blow job. I sucked in different strengths and ran my tongue around the head. I took him in as far as I could and got into a rhythm. I reached up and gently played with his balls using just the tips of my fingers. I could hear his moans and started to feel his balls tighten. I tasted a salty liquid and knew it was his precum entering my mouth. I did swallow the first bit as I was not ready for it and then let a small pool of it collect on my tongue. Before he could cum I backed off and did the same to Odalys. Stood up and gave her an open mouth kiss sharing his cum with her.

The girls thought this was amazing as they had never watched two guys go down on each other. I looked at both girls and said "Buena."

They both replied "Muy, Muy buena."

I stood up and took Martian by the hand and led her to the bed. I laid her onto her back. A couple of moments later Odalys was on her back beside Martian and Oriol was between her opened legs. Odalys explained to Oriol that they would have to use a condom as they do not really use birth control there and she and I didn't need any mistakes. I on the other hand have had a vasectomy so there would be no pregnancy issues on our side. None of us brought condoms as we never expected to be having two days of sex with each other. They continued to talk in Spanish again and they seem to have come up with some sort of an agreement.

I moved closer to Martian and started to rub her black wet pussy with a couple of my fingers. I took my hard cock and ran the head up and down her lips and when I got to her entrance I slowly inserted just the head. She looked at me and reached forward to grab my ass and pull me further into her. God she was hot, wet and now very open. I slid my shaft slowly deep into until I had bottomed out. I smiled at her and blew her a kiss and then started my thrusting. I started slow and she was already moaning. She may have had a baby 4 months prior but God she felt tight and I could feel her pussy muscles milking my cock. I proceeded to pick up my speed and was now giving hard and long thrusts. I thrust hard as my balls slapped her lower ass. She was digging her long fingernails into my ass I pounded away. She was whimpering and moaning very loudly now and my grunts and moans were almost as loud. I could feel my cum ready to shoot and called out her name "Martian," I cried and exploded inside her. She must have felt my hot cum shooting into her as she partly sat forward and with her eyes wide open she screamed and dropped back onto the bed.

I looked over at Odalys and Oriol for a moment and saw her thrashing under his strokes then heard him cry out as he quickly removed his cock and shot across her body. His first shot hit her chest and the remainder two or three shots spread across her belly.

None of us moved for a few minutes and then Odalys said she was going to "Douce" or shower. I joined her and as the water fell over us we hugged and kissed.

Odalys said "Mi amour y mi professor de sexo." In English "My love and my sex teacher."

As we came back out Oriol and Martian were getting dressed and said that they were going to go back to their cabana so they could get a good night sleep.

This had been a wild 2 nights of sex and it was amazing. This was the first time that Odalys or I had ever done anything like this. I am hoping that it will not be the last.

12