Cuc Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother-in-law & wife provide training.
1.2k words
4.15
120.6k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tall758
tall758
77 Followers

After the bathhouse experience, my wife didn't follow-up with additional training for awhile. Then one weekend, she invited my brother in law to visit and help with some chores around the house. I had just had knee surgery and was unable to cut the grass and rake leaves. My brother in law, Jim, had recently divorced my sister and he told me that he was frustrated because his dating life had failed to restart.

About midnight of the first night, my wife decided that she was horny and wanted me to play. I was stuck lying on my back and really wasn't into it. After idly playing with my cock and balls for a few minutes, she gave up and conceded defeat. Just to see what would happen, I told her that Jim was on the living room couch and that he was probably as horny as she was. To my mild surprise, she started grinning and whispered "I'm gonna do it!" She got out of bed, buck naked, and left the room leaving the door open so I could listen to the proceedings.

After a few minutes, I could hear some grunting and I knew that she must have started on Jim. Later she told me that she walked into the living room and caught him rubbing his cock. When he saw her and noticed she was naked, he asked her to give him a hand. She used her mouth instead.

After about a half hour, she padded back into our room and gleefully jumped on the bed. "Do you know what I just did?"

"Tell me about it" was all I could respond. My cock was becoming very firm. Instead of recounting the activities, she crawled up my body and straddled my shoulders with her knees. As she bounced to a halt, I felt a warm drop of something plop onto my neck and I knew what she had in mind. She told me to open my mouth and she slowly lowered her gaping cunt to my mouth. Before hitting bottom, several drops of juice hit my face and tongue. There was no mistaking the taste of Jim's cum.

I licked her cunt until it had emptied itself of the load that Jim had deposited. My cock was so hard that it hurt. Donna proceeded to back down my body and simply kept going until my cock was gripped in her sopping wet cunt. Then, she proceeded to tell me how Jim had thrown her over the back of the couch and took her from behind. At the same time, she very slowly raised and lowered her hips and ground against my root and balls. Between the story and the grinding, I soon blew a massive load. She quickly jumped up and covered my face again. As soon as my tongue touched her clit, she came wildly, spurting a mixture of her cum, my cum, and any of Jim's cum that happened to be left inside. I drank it all down.

The next day, Donna got out of bed and took a quick shower. Then, without dressing, she went into the kitchen to cook breakfast. When I limped into the dining room, Jim was already sitting at the kitchen table, naked, dining on some eggs and bacon. Donna sat across from him and I could tell she had her legs stretched under the table and her feet on his lap. Jim turned to me and said, "thanks for letting me borrow your pussy last night". I explained that it was no problem, that we'd been thinking about sharing for a long time. Donna then proceeded to tell me that until he left to return home, Jim could share her pussy whenever he wanted. With this, I felt my cock begin to expand.

As breakfast proceeded, Jim was becoming detached from our conversation. Soon, I could tell that Donna's feet were doing their job. After a few seconds, Jim put down his fork and put both of his hands on the arms of his chair, apparently giving in to her soft massage. Donna then told me that she was going to fuck Jim on the table and that I would be able to watch. There was one catch, however, she wanted to tie me to my chair so I wouldn't be able to touch them or myself. She ran to our room and returned with two of my ties and one of my belts. She tied my wrists to the arms of the chair and then slipped the belt around my waist and around the back of the chair. It was a tight squeeze, but she was able to use the last notch to hold the belt in place. Then, she told Jim that I had enjoyed his load from the previous night. He was surprised, but soon got the picture and playfully called me a fag.

Donna then had him stand up and come over to our side of the table. When he stood up, his cock was standing at attention and appeared to be about 8 inches long, and thicker than mine. She asked him to sit on the table in front of me and then told me to "get him ready for my pussy". Although restrained tightly, I was able to squirm and stretch until I could feel his cock against my chin. I opened my mouth and began to suck him the way that I had sucked the guys in the bath house. After a couple of minutes, Donna told me to stop and sit back. When I did, she walked between us and turned her back to Jim. Then, she gripped the table behind her while using my chair as leverage as she lifted herself onto his cock.

I had a wonderful view of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, which was extremely red and puffy. I had never seen her clit become so large and I could tell that she was really enjoying the friction. I leaned forward and began to lick her and immediately caused her to start coming. Jim's cock was covered in slime, which was beginning to run down his balls. I dropped my head a little further and began to lick his balls as he continued to jam his cock into Donna. When she sensed that he was about to come, she lifted off of his cock and let it plop into my mouth. I simply closed my eyes and let him fuck my face. Then, with a loud grunt, he shot a load of his cum into my mouth.

After we untangled, Donna freed my right hand and told me to make myself cum. As I became ready to cum, she told me to shoot it on Jim's cock and balls, which I did. Then, I proceeded to clean him like I've been trained to clean her after I cum, with my mouth.

The rest of the weekend was a non-stop fuck fest and I truly received my weekly allowance of protein. After two years of living this lifestyle, the weekend with Jim stands out as one of the most intense, pleasure filled experiences so far. I'm looking forward to more.

tall758
tall758
77 Followers