Cuck Hotel

Story Info
Two young men help a wife get revenge on her husband.
4k words
4.34
84.4k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,305 Followers

Ron's life was perfect. He found a friendly babysitter to watch the kids for cheap while him and his wife went on vacation to a 5-star resort at the beach. He's one of the higher ups of an oil company, he's married to his beautiful wife, Susan, and not only that, he's been having an affair with his sexy secretary, Brittany, for a couple months now, which he believes Susan is none the wiser about.

He's currently getting into his swim trunks to go meet his wife at the pool. She left before him, but he did get a good look at her swimsuit. It was a tiny, white bikini which showed off all of her sexy body. Her large tits, her round, perfect ass, along with everything else. Her long blonde hair was put in a messy bun as well.

If his wife is so perfect though, why does he cheat? Because he can. He gets away with it, plus having sex with Brittany is a good way to blow off some steam at work. Besides, she's always eager to please him anyways.

Ron, after getting ready, finally goes down to the pool using the elevator. When he walks outside, he looks around to try and see Susan somewhere. After looking around for a while, he sees her talking to two young men. They're both tall, muscular, and handsome. He thinks that they're trying to flirt with his wife, which doesn't worry him, as she wouldn't go too far with him. Although, she's laughing at what they say an awful lot...

He walked over to the three of them, and put his arm around Susan, pulling her close.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Ron says, forcing a smile.

The two guys look at him, then at each other and smile before walking off.

"Oh, it was nothing, dear." Susan says, uninterested in his presence.

Ron is a little annoyed with this, but shrugs it off as nothing. The two spend the rest of the day at the pool, relaxing and drinking. It seems like a nice day on the outside, but Ron could tell something was up with his wife, but he just wasn't sure. Maybe she got annoyed he scared off the two men flirting with her? Oh well, she'll get over it.

Suddenly, Ron's phone goes off, which he quickly checks. It's a text from Brittany.

"hey when are u coming back? ;p" it reads.

He quickly types a response while his wife's back is turned.

"I'll be back in a couple days. Sorry, can't talk a whole lot." he sends.

He turns his phone off and is about to put it back down, but it goes off again. He checks it and likes what he sees. It's a nude from Brittany.

It's her on her knees in front of her mirror, with her phone covering her face. She's wearing an unbuttoned shirt and nothing else, showing her trimmed pussy and perky tits, although not all of it.

"this should hold u over ;p" is what she sends with it.

"Oh, it will." Ron types with a grin.

As Ron puts his phone back down, Susan speaks up.

"Who was that?" she asks, not even facing him.

"Oh, it was just someone from work." he lies.

"Mm." she replies, still not facing him.

Ron goes back to relaxing, and after a couple more hours, the two decide to go back to their room. Susan decides to take a shower, and brings her phone with her into the bathroom. Guess she wanted to text her friends while taking a bath or something? He hears the shower turn on, but Ron decides that it's not a big deal.

While watching a TV, there's a knocking on the door.

"That's weird... did Susan order some room service?" Ron thinks.

He walks to the door and opens it up, not even bothering to check through the peephole. To his surprise, it's the two guys Susan was talking to at the pool.

"Can I he-" is all Ron can get out before one of the men grabs him by the neck and begins pushing him back.

Ron's eyes dart around the room in a panic, but he sees that the other man is holding a roll of duct tape. The one grabbing his neck forces him to sit down in one of the chairs. He holds him down, while the other man begins to duct tape his arms and legs to the chair. Once properly subdued, Ron finally speaks up.

"What the hell are you two doing?!?" he shouts at them.

This doesn't faze the two men at all.

"Susan, help!" is all he can get out before one of them covers his mouth with some duct tape.

The two men begin to talk to each other, laughing, all while Ron is looking around in a panic. Then, his wife steps out of the bathroom. She calmly walks in between the two guys, wearing nothing but a towel.

"Looks like you three have gotten acquainted already." she says, smiling.

Ron, confused as hell, wants to scream. Did she plan all of this or something? Why is she even doing this?!?

"I'm sure you're wondering why I'm doing this... well, I think Brittany might know." she says.

Ron's eyes open wide. Did she see the texts from her?

"Honestly, I wasn't even planning on doing this until these two approached me at the pool. We talked, and then I got an idea to get revenge on you. Of course, they were happy to help." she says, rubbing one of them through their pants.

Ron begins to breathe heavily in a fit of rage. Unfortunately, he can't get up and do anything.

"Oh! This is Chad," she says, still rubbing the guy on the right. "And this is Clint!" she says, rubbing the one on the left. "Just thought you might like to know their names now, since I'll probably be screaming their names in a little bit." she says, laughing.

"Dude, you cheated on THIS?" Chad says, grabbing Susan's right tit.

"He's a fucking idiot." Clint says, laughing, groping her ass.

The two men keep groping and touching Susan all over, and she loves it. She begins to make out with Chad, while Clint unties her towel, letting it fall to the floor.

"Fuck, your ass is amazing." Clint says, rubbing it.

Susan breaks the kiss, and slowly drops to her knees.

"Hey, boys? Why don't we show Ron just what you two came up here for?" she says in a breathy tone.

"Fuck. Yes." Chad says.

The two men unbuckle and unzip their pants, letting them fall to the floor. Once they pull down their boxers, out springs two cocks that completely dwarfs Ron's. Chad's was the longer one, and Clint's was a little shorter, but was thicker. Despite being shorter than Chad, Clint's cock was still a lot bigger than Ron's, and he wasn't even small, just painfully average!

"Well, seems like we'll be having a LOT of fun!" Susan says, her mouth hung open in awe at the sight of their cocks.

"Think you can suck both of us off?" Chad teases.

"I don't know, I never got any practice with a cock this big! My husband can't exactly compare to you two." she says, kissing the tip of Clint's penis.

"Well, you'll get plenty of practice with us." says Clint.

Susan giggles at this, and slowly slides Clint's cock into her mouth, while stroking Chad's with her free hand. She moans onto his cock , while bobbing her head back and forth, trying to fit as much of his thick cock into her mouth as she possibly can.

While watching this, much to the surprise of Ron himself, his cock began to harden at the sight of this. This only frustrated him further, as he was getting turned on by watching his wife suck off another man.

Clint moans as Susan keeps enthusiastically sucking him off, running her tongue along his shaft as she slides her mouth along his cock. All the while, she keeps jerking Chad off, who's also enjoying it.

"Dude, your wife is fucking amazing!" Clint tells Ron.

Ron tries to tell him to fuck off, but it's muffled by the duct tape.

Susan suddenly stops sucking off Clint and switches to Chad, sliding his cock into her mouth with ease. She begins to jerk off Clint with her free hand, his cock now lubed up by her spit.

While the two young men are moaning and groaning in pleasure, Ron is still trying to fight against his restraints. Unfortunately, no matter how much he tries, he makes no progress in getting free. He can only sit and watch as his wife eagerly pleases the cocks of the two men.

"Such big and fat cocks! My husband can't even compare to you two!" Susan says, grinning at Ron.

"Oh, he's a little small then, huh?" Chad confidently says, grinning at Ron as well.

She kisses the tip of his cock and moans in response.

"Lets just say I wouldn't mind if he was your size." she says, giggling.

"Maybe he could learn a thing or two by watching us?" Clint says.

"Mmmmm, good idea..." Susan says, sliding Chad's cock back into her mouth.

Hearing this makes Ron even angrier, and he struggles even more to try and break his restraints.

"Chill, dude. There's no way you're getting out from that." Clint says, laughing at him.

"Even if you did, we'd just kick your ass and go right back to messing around with your wife!" Chad chimes in.

Ron can hear Susan laugh at this, although it's muffled as her mouth is still wrapped around Chad's cock.

Ron can also notice that compared to how Susan would suck him off, she's a lot more enthusiastic with the two young men. She bobs her head back and forth quickly, taking as much cock as she possibly can. When it's with Ron, however, she would just slowly move her mouth along his cock, and not put a whole lot of effort into it. But with Chad and Clint, it's like a new side of her was awoken.

"Fuck, I love sucking your cocks..." she says to both of them.

"I still can't get over that you cheated on her. She's fucking awesome!" Chad says to Ron.

Ron tries to say something, but the duct tape covering his mouth prevents him from doing so. Hearing that, Clint laughs.

"I keep forgetting that his mouth is covered up." Clint says.

"Even if it wasn't, it wouldn't change much. He could just be annoying and say shit while we fuck his wife." Chad says, laughing.

Susan said nothing, and just kept on happily sucking Chad's cock while stroking off Clint's. Ron, much to his dismay, could feel his cock begin to harden and grow. Despite the shame and anger he was feeling, something about seeing his wife sucking their cocks was turning him on. Of course, despite trying to hide it, it was noticed.

"Dude, check it!" Clint says, pointing at Ron. "He's getting hard from watching this!"

Chad begins to laugh at this.

"Dude, seriously? You like seeing your wife cheat on you or some shit?" he taunts.

Ron is about to scream through the duct tape, but Susan slides her mouth off of Chad's cock.

"If he likes seeing me suck you two off so much, he's going to love what's next." she says with a wink.

Ron's stomach dropped when he heard this. He knew exactly what she was hinting at. Slowly, Susan walks closer to Ron. She puts her hands on his knees and bends over, showing her shaved pussy and tight asshole to Chad and Clint.

"One of you gets to stick their cock in my tight cunt. The other, I'll suck you off while staring Ron over here right in his fucking eye." Susan says, smirking.

Ron tried his hardest to object, but the duct tape over his mouth prevented him from doing so.

"Shit, you KNOW I gotta go first, man!" Clint says.

"What? Why?" Chad asks, obviously wanting to go first.

"She sucked you off a lot longer than she did with me! I deserve to go first!" Clint says, stepping behind Susan and grabbing her ass.

Ron couldn't believe this. His wife is bent over right in front of him, happily listening to two young men argue about who gets to fuck her first. Not only that, but she was shaking her ass back and forth like a bitch in heat, something she never did with Ron.

As Clint readies his cock to slide inside of her, Chad steps next to her face. She giggles at the sight of his hard cock in front of her face again, and eagerly wraps her mouth around him again.

While sucking him off, Clint slides his cock into her suddenly, making her eyes open wide in shock. Once she adjusts to it, she giggles and moans and begins to bob her head again and again.

Ron kept struggling, unable to look away as his wife enjoyed two cocks inside of her at the same time. Her moans were muffled by Chad's cock, but he could still hear her cries of pleasure. She's enjoying every second of this.

The two young men kept sliding their cocks in and out of her, both of her holes tightly wrapped around them. Ron could easily tell she was enjoying this more than anything he has ever done to her, and the three haven't even been going on for long.

Clint grabs onto Susan's hips and begins to slam his cock in and out of her harder. Each time he thrusts into her, her moans get louder. All while this happens, she's still happily sucking on Chad's cock, and shows no signs of either slowing down or stopping. She's also keen on making sure she stares Ron in the eyes as she does all this, to humiliate him further,

Ron is about to try and speak through the duct tape again, but Susan slides Chad's cock out of her mouth.

"Ron, they feel so fucking good..." she moans. "Their dicks are so fucking big and thick..." she says, kissing Chad's cock.

Ron furrows his eyebrows in anger, but then Susan puts a hand on his cock through his pants.

"Looks like you're enjoying it too!" she says, giggling.

Ron still couldn't understand it. Why was his cock getting so hard at the sight of two men taking his wife? He should be disgusted, not turned on!

Susan wraps her lips around Chad's cock right after she finishes what she said, and happily bobs her head back and forth, taking all of his cock with ease.

"Fuck, your wife is amazing!" Chad says, grabbing a fistful of her hair.

Ron glares at him, but it only makes him laugh.

"Glare all you want, your wife still has my cock in her mouth. Not only that, but she's fucking loving it." he says, smirking at him.

Ron's glare dies down at this. Suddenly, he hears a slapping sound. He looks up at Clint, and sees that he's slapping her ass while fucking her.

"Damn, her ass is nice!" Clint says, slapping it again for emphasis.

Ron looked at his wife, and saw that she began to suck Chad off faster after getting spanked. She's loving every second of being used like this.

"Whore." Ron thinks to himself, before remembering why she's doing this.

Ron clenches his eyes shut, wanting to try and ignore everything happening, but it doesn't help. He can still hear his wife's moans, the slapping of skin, and the grunts of the two young men. All of this makes it impossible for him to try and shut it out.

Clint keeps on spanking his wife over and over, fucking her as hard as he can. Susan keeps sucking Chad off expertly, not slowing down or messing up at all.

Ron can clearly hear her moans, despite being muffled by a cock being in her mouth. He can also feel his cock growing harder, much to his dismay.

Suddenly, Susan begins to moan louder. Her eyes are clenched shut, and she's fidgeting a lot. Ron knew what was happening. She was going to cum. Hard. He's only been able to make her cum twice during their entire marriage, but these two managed to make her cum the first time they fucked her.

Clint keeps pounding her from behind, pushing her further over the edge. With one final spank, Susan slides Chad's cock out of her mouth, and them screams out in pleasure.

"Oh, FUCK!" she screams.

Clint keeps going, and doesn't slow down until her screams die off. Once she's done cumming, he's slowly sliding his cock in and out of her while she strokes Chad's cock. Susan kisses Chad's cock again, but then starts to suck him off again, a trail of drool running down her chin.

After sucking him off for a little, she pulls his cock out of her mouth and smiles.

"You two are fucking AMAZING!" she says, laughing.

Ron tries talking again, but no one can tell what he tried to say. Susan looks at him out of the corner of her eye, and a mischievous smirk begins to form on her face.

"Chad, do you know I've never let Ron put it in my ass?" she says.

Ron's eyes open wide in shock.

"I bet he's begged to do it." he taunts, smirking at him.

"How would you like to fuck my asshole? You'd be my first." she says, grinning at Ron.

"I would fucking love that." Chad says with an evil grin.

Ron is about to protest, but he knows it's no use. His restraints are holding him down, and he can't say anything. He has to sit there and watch while his wife's ass is fucked by a younger man.

"Wait, what do I do?" Clint says, sliding his cock out of her.

"You can keep pumping that cock in and out of my pussy." Susan says. "Lay down on the bed, and I'll get on top. Then, Chad gets to slide his cock in my ass." she says.

"We'll make sure Ron gets a good look at it too." Chad says.

The two men pick up the chair Ron is taped down to, and set it down right at the foot of the bed. Ron doesn't even try to protest this time. He watches as Clint lays on his back on the bed, his hard cock standing straight up. Susan climbs on top of him, and slides down onto his cock, giggling while doing so. Then, Chad steps behind her and begins to run his hands up and down her body. She reaches back and spreads her cheeks for him, waiting patiently.

"Do it slowly, baby..." she says, biting her lip.

Chad slowly slides his cock into her ass, and remains still when he gets it all inside of her. He lets her adjust to it, and begins to barely move it.

"Shit..." Susan says, grinding her teeth together.

"Does it hurt?" Chad asks.

"It hurts but... it feels good. Don't pull out..." she says.

Chad looks at Ron and grins like a madman. Ron simply rolls his eyes and tries to look away. At least, until he heard Clint start to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. He looked over, and saw that not only was Clint moving now, but Chad as well, albeit slowly.

Susan was enjoying it though, her eyes were closed and she was letting out a soft moan as they slowly fucked her. Susan's hands were grabbing onto Clint's muscular shoulders, while Chad's hands were on her hips.

"Fuck, you two fill me up so much..." she moans.

"You're so goddamn tight!" Chad says while he grabs her ass.

"I think we'll have to come around again after this. Y'know, just in case he didn't learn his lesson." Clint jokes.

"If he doesn't learn from this, you two will be the first I call." she says.

"Hell yeah!" Chad says, beginning to pump faster.

Much to Ron's surprise, Susan didn't show any signs of pain from this, but instead pleasure. Her head tilted back when he sped up and she let out a louder moan.

"Mind if we keep your wife for the rest of the vacation? I mean, you already got that one chick from work." Chad jokes, slapping Susan's ass.

Susan giggles at this, and moans loudly again as Chad and Clint both speed up. Ron is sitting there, defeated, watching his wife get taken like this. His cock is now rock hard from watching his beautiful wife get fucked. Not only does she seem to enjoy this more than anytime that they've done it together, but another man got to fuck her in the ass before Ron could. And she's loving it.

Susan's moans are a lot louder now that she doesn't have a cock in her mouth, and she's screaming the names of the two men over and over. They keep pumping their cocks in and out of her, sending her into a frenzy of a pleasure. She's gripping onto Clint's shoulders tightly as he conquers her pussy from below.

Chad grabs a fistful of her hair and pulls back, earning a loud, excited scream from her. He holds her head back and slaps her ass again, leaving a noticeable hand print on her ass.

"You like that, bitch?" he asks, spanking her over and over.

"Yes! Oh, FUCK YES!" Susan screams out.

Her screams are filling the room, and the neighbors could definitely hear her. The bed is rocking back and forth, and making loud squeaky noises, making it obvious to anyone outside what's happening in here.

"Fuck me! Keep fucking me!" she screams.

Chad and Clint begin to pump their cocks in and out of her even faster, the sounds of their bodies slapping together getting louder. Chad is spanking her over and over, while Clint focuses on slamming up into her tight cunt.

ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,305 Followers
12